PDA

View Full Version : ISP's etc

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 04:45 AM
I am no computer whizz really and am n oticing that you seem to be able to trce the location of these "girls" from their e-mail details etc. Is this true?? would help to verify they are at leas twhere they say they are.

thnks

phill

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:13 AM
yes we can. There are some of us that are a lot better than others but we can get down to the town they are from and if they use an internet cafe or home computer and even when they are online.do not be afraid to give the email addy as we are not here to steal your contact, just to help you see the light and reality. She may be true but it is better to know than to guess and send money.

send no money.....please even email one of us and we will look at her pics too and see if she is fake or has just changed her name as a lot do in this game.

toymaker
09-18-2005, 06:13 AM
yes we can. There are some of us that are a lot better than others but we can get down to the town they are from and if they use an internet cafe or home computer and even when they are online.do not be afraid to give the email addy as we are not here to steal your contact, just to help you see the light and reality. She may be true but it is better to know than to guess and send money.

send no money.....please even email one of us and we will look at her pics too and see if she is fake or has just changed her name as a lot do in this game.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 08:51 AM
right click on her letter. go to properties and click on it. click on details. go to bottom and click on message source. then make box larger. first check if she has the Bat (any version) anywhere in there. then cut and paste (you can remove your e mail and her e mail address for privacy) and will tell you her location, if her pc is on at the time it is checked and her longtitude and latitude of the pc.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-18-2005, 08:51 AM
right click on her letter. go to properties and click on it. click on details. go to bottom and click on message source. then make box larger. first check if she has the Bat (any version) anywhere in there. then cut and paste (you can remove your e mail and her e mail address for privacy) and will tell you her location, if her pc is on at the time it is checked and her longtitude and latitude of the pc.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Cheers guys, I will check it all out and let you know.

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
thanks, philly boy

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wonderin. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?
thanks, philly boy

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:48 PM
i found one that is actually free. i am writing to a couple of them. one i am actually going to meet next week. and there are some nice ones and seem genuine. i will give you an example:

first was going to meet in moscow but due cost of hotels now meeting in vyborg. when we were going to meet in moscow i offered her money for the train. (mostly to see what she replies and if it is inflated or not). she said thank you but no thanks. she will pay herself. she has looked for hotel prices, and an apartment. never asked for a penny. if she cannot write on internet, she sends me a text on the mobile. she even suggested a furnished apartment for a month. total cost US$300 (which works out about US$10 a day or about UK?6 a day. Told me that if we like each other all i will need then is the flight ticket and the train and the accomodation is ready and paid for. (she lives in a one bedroomed apartment and shares the bedroom with her daughter who is 16 hence...... i cannot stay at her place.

another one, (meeting her next month). talked to her on the phone. talked to her daughter as well who knows a little bit more english. in one of the letters she asked about university for her daughter. i told her she needs to get her daughter more english lessons if she wants that and offered some money (once again to see reaction) for the lessons.

the letter i got in reply was about about 20 lines of telling me how she felt insulted. how she did not need to beg for money. even though she is unemployed she will borrow the money from her dad and pay him back when she starts working. i got everything!!!!!!!

if you want the link let me know. i am not saying they are all 100%. but the ones i found, seem to be.

and NO they are not poor. some may be. when you get the photos look at them. are they professional? are they home made? does she show the kid with her? what about the furniture? the doors? do they look expensive? then make up your mind.

if she shows a computer with a flat screen, is wearing nike trainers and puma clothes...... she is not poor. (good jeans like levi cost a fortune over there). look for the "mistakes" she makes.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:48 PM
i found one that is actually free. i am writing to a couple of them. one i am actually going to meet next week. and there are some nice ones and seem genuine. i will give you an example:

first was going to meet in moscow but due cost of hotels now meeting in vyborg. when we were going to meet in moscow i offered her money for the train. (mostly to see what she replies and if it is inflated or not). she said thank you but no thanks. she will pay herself. she has looked for hotel prices, and an apartment. never asked for a penny. if she cannot write on internet, she sends me a text on the mobile. she even suggested a furnished apartment for a month. total cost US$300 (which works out about US$10 a day or about UK?6 a day. Told me that if we like each other all i will need then is the flight ticket and the train and the accomodation is ready and paid for. (she lives in a one bedroomed apartment and shares the bedroom with her daughter who is 16 hence...... i cannot stay at her place.

another one, (meeting her next month). talked to her on the phone. talked to her daughter as well who knows a little bit more english. in one of the letters she asked about university for her daughter. i told her she needs to get her daughter more english lessons if she wants that and offered some money (once again to see reaction) for the lessons.

the letter i got in reply was about about 20 lines of telling me how she felt insulted. how she did not need to beg for money. even though she is unemployed she will borrow the money from her dad and pay him back when she starts working. i got everything!!!!!!!

if you want the link let me know. i am not saying they are all 100%. but the ones i found, seem to be.

and NO they are not poor. some may be. when you get the photos look at them. are they professional? are they home made? does she show the kid with her? what about the furniture? the doors? do they look expensive? then make up your mind.

if she shows a computer with a flat screen, is wearing nike trainers and puma clothes...... she is not poor. (good jeans like levi cost a fortune over there). look for the "mistakes" she makes.

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:54 PM

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, pics and stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attractive in the pics though.( if they are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wondering. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?

I shall let you all know the outcome.

Cheers, Philly boy

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 03:54 PM

I didnt want to post the email address as on the off cahnce she is genuine, as you say, she will not be too pleased!

I will send you some more info, pics and stuff. Dont worry about the money thing. I dont know even if she was genuine whether i would send any! I just didnt wanna waste my time on a scammer - she is quite attractive in the pics though.( if they are hers that is)

Here is a query then. Are there actually any bona-fide genuine ways or sites for these "women"? just wondering. Every other one seems to be a scam. And I wonder how poor they really aer over there?

I shall let you all know the outcome.

Cheers, Philly boy

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:58 PM
a: i have just answered you and b: have sent you an e mail. let me know if received.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 03:58 PM
a: i have just answered you and b: have sent you an e mail. let me know if received.

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Does she still talk to you then? why'd she get so mad, you were onlt offering to help. I guess that is just the way they feel over there.good thing in a way i guesss.

as for the link, yeah send it me.i can at least check it out.

I will be watching for those mistales that you mention too.good advice.

No luck with the email stuff. Dont understand it! lol! I will send it you in a message, yuo can see what you think.

Philly

astronomyphilly
09-18-2005, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Does she still talk to you then? why'd she get so mad, you were onlt offering to help. I guess that is just the way they feel over there.good thing in a way i guesss.

as for the link, yeah send it me.i can at least check it out.

I will be watching for those mistales that you mention too.good advice.

No luck with the email stuff. Dont understand it! lol! I will send it you in a message, yuo can see what you think.

Philly

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:33 PM
yes. we made up. actually have never met her and we have already had two big fights. :D one about her feeling insulted about me sending money and the other one about me feeling insulted about her saying "mother and daughters vanish for sex trade". :D:D:D i went ballistic when i read that. but we discuss things and have to say we get along ok. (these are the things to look for. imagine her as a british person. the arguments. the discussion and meeting a solution).

she sends me a letter every day. all info about what she did, what her daughter did during the day. usually about 8pm uk time. (apparently they get cheaper internet after 10pm over there) so she writes a bit late. (she has her own pc but for photos has to use an internet cafe).

dont understand your last paragraph. if you are talking about the "header" on the e mail to find where she lives it is

right click on her letter

click on properties

click on details

click on message source

top find the box and click on it to make it bigger

put mouse on top of page. left click and drag mouse to bottom of page before letter starts (do not post letter in case it is private). right click. choose copy. then come on here and right click on post and choose paste.

edit all the e mail addresses for privacy.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:33 PM
yes. we made up. actually have never met her and we have already had two big fights. :D one about her feeling insulted about me sending money and the other one about me feeling insulted about her saying "mother and daughters vanish for sex trade". :D:D:D i went ballistic when i read that. but we discuss things and have to say we get along ok. (these are the things to look for. imagine her as a british person. the arguments. the discussion and meeting a solution).

she sends me a letter every day. all info about what she did, what her daughter did during the day. usually about 8pm uk time. (apparently they get cheaper internet after 10pm over there) so she writes a bit late. (she has her own pc but for photos has to use an internet cafe).

dont understand your last paragraph. if you are talking about the "header" on the e mail to find where she lives it is

right click on her letter

click on properties

click on details

click on message source

top find the box and click on it to make it bigger

put mouse on top of page. left click and drag mouse to bottom of page before letter starts (do not post letter in case it is private). right click. choose copy. then come on here and right click on post and choose paste.

edit all the e mail addresses for privacy.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
and for heavens sake!!!!!!!

they have a habit of using a crap translator. use http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp

tell her you will write to her in russian if she cannot write english. and ask her to write in russian to you

to send a message in russian, go to my documets. open a new microsoft word document and cut and paste the russian text in there. then attach the document to your letter

that translator is pretty good.

nick20045
09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
and for heavens sake!!!!!!!

they have a habit of using a crap translator. use http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp

tell her you will write to her in russian if she cannot write english. and ask her to write in russian to you

to send a message in russian, go to my documets. open a new microsoft word document and cut and paste the russian text in there. then attach the document to your letter

that translator is pretty good.