PDA

View Full Version : I need ya help fella's

Lee_Ozzy
09-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey guys i'm Lee, this name Elena comes around every corner and my eyes are hurting checking sites.
Firstly Kowalski or/and Toymaker can you please contact me at lee_walker_au@hotmail.com as I am very confused with this russian chick. I cannot post her last name as yet, but be rest assured that if she is trying to scam me, it's the best you would have ever seen, I kid you not fella's, and i'll give you all I have on her.
Im stuck between a rock and another damn rock lol, If i get too supiscious i could stuff everything up and yet if i take the dumb fuk path, as we males endevour to do when ***** struck, I place my heart on that choppin block again, i dont give a stuff about money as i have stuff all to go gambling with so the chances of me sending money are nill, thank god i'm not rich hahaha woulda wasted a bit by now, as i said we are males :P
I read your fantastic advice Nick and yes, the tickets would be bought in my country as the price is heaps cheap compared with russia's. And i'm afraid she is starting to sound like your posts, but with many, many twists and now the plain jane, in home pictures are comming to me i have more doubts eg. she is sitting on a quality computer chair but she says she can only use the caffe and one friends home pc, and her email properties state a dial up modem, not to good hey,,,,,, its the letters that are so important and they need to be read, but only in confidence atm, i need help guys, but at the same time, i do not want to fuk this up.
If she is a scammer, i'll have more than enough to nail her but i still think she is not, you know i'm blinded by her and a friend is ya only saviour when it comes to love. [B)]
I scanned the net intensly(two days worth) and found only one entry, after confronting her she explained that it was a guy that did'nt get sex and is angry at her, she sounded very genuine about that and also gave me the password to her profile on faceparty.com so i can delete it. I have her passport scan and I'm waiting now on that address, I have asked so I can send flowers to her, no mention on any of her reply emails as yet but still early days.
I'll post more as I feel it goes wrong or right, if it goes right then you will have that good news topic ya's wanted lol.
L8r dudes --- damn i feel like a beer!

Im won't pay a cent, not yet, maybe never! And where do you bloody live girl!

toymaker
09-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Lee Ozzy check your e mail chow Terry

toymaker
09-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Lee Ozzy check your e mail chow Terry