PDA

View Full Version : scam have you heard the name Yuliana Mazneva

typrince
09-21-2005, 06:13 PM
just wondering I'm new to all of this online dating and scams and Ive been contacted by this woman . She seems to be very up front about coming to the place I am for certin reasons . So my ? is ... Is she a scammer or not. and yes I have pics so is there any help out there and yes my spelling sucks at times .

thomas e prince

toymaker
09-21-2005, 08:42 PM
email me through this forum and I will send my email addy. Her email addy and pics do help identify her, some of these"ladies" use hair color and make up alter the looks. I find nothing as yet but they change names as often as their underwear. CAUTION is the word and

send no money.....please

toymaker
09-21-2005, 08:42 PM
email me through this forum and I will send my email addy. Her email addy and pics do help identify her, some of these"ladies" use hair color and make up alter the looks. I find nothing as yet but they change names as often as their underwear. CAUTION is the word and

send no money.....please

toymaker
09-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Elenag

I do thank you for being online. Your info has saved me a lot of time and grief. A few questions......do all Russian women wear their wedding rings on the righthand? and what does it signify if the ring is worn on the left hand. and finally if she is wearing it in many recent pictures and then it is not worn again on either hand. We have been talking 7 months and are very close and I wish to visit her in October. But I am very curious about the ring significance. She is divorced..... 10 years ago.

toymaker
09-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Elenag

I do thank you for being online. Your info has saved me a lot of time and grief. A few questions......do all Russian women wear their wedding rings on the righthand? and what does it signify if the ring is worn on the left hand. and finally if she is wearing it in many recent pictures and then it is not worn again on either hand. We have been talking 7 months and are very close and I wish to visit her in October. But I am very curious about the ring significance. She is divorced..... 10 years ago.

elenag
09-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes, most RWs wear their wedding rings on the right hand as far as I know.

If she wears it on another hand now, it probably means that she doesn't want to be mistaken for a married mady.

Some ladies after getting divorced still wear their ring though. For verious reasons. Some just can't take it off any more (the finger size has changed and now it is very hard to take the ring off) and they decide that leaving on it is the easiest solution; some because they still have feelings to their ex, and some because they don't think about it, they don't even notice it being there anymore. I guess.

If you are sure that she is divorced, I wouldn't worry about the ring or on which hand it is...

elenag
09-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes, most RWs wear their wedding rings on the right hand as far as I know.

If she wears it on another hand now, it probably means that she doesn't want to be mistaken for a married mady.

Some ladies after getting divorced still wear their ring though. For verious reasons. Some just can't take it off any more (the finger size has changed and now it is very hard to take the ring off) and they decide that leaving on it is the easiest solution; some because they still have feelings to their ex, and some because they don't think about it, they don't even notice it being there anymore. I guess.

If you are sure that she is divorced, I wouldn't worry about the ring or on which hand it is...

nick20045
09-21-2005, 10:07 PM
for heavens sake!!!!!

grow up!!!

as they say

"what's in a name?"!!!!!!!

read the posts on here. about tracing a person. finding if that person is giving you a fake location, finding out if that person owns a pc or uses an internet cafe!!!

who am i? john, joe, james, tony, anthony, billy, andrew....... shall i go on?????

shall i start with surnames? smith, jones, johnson, johnston....... can give you loads.

asking who is Olga bla bla bla..... is a waste.

and yes most people starting from germany to eastern countries wear the wedding ring on their right finger. it is supposed to mean an artery from that finger to the heart.

shall i send you the photos? NO. why? it is called a "two edged sword". shall i post her e mail address? yes please do. if i fancy her and i think she is genuine i can easily write to her, tell her she is being checked out. she will be angry and thank me for being a nice person and she will dump you and take me...... (not that i would do it especially seeing how it seems i have found a russian woman that maybe may get married to) but who is to say who is who and who will do what?

look at the letters. look at the photos. you live in the west. she lives in the east. is her furniture better then yours? if it is you most probably either cannot afford to keep her or she is a scammer and has made loads of money.

look at her pictures. what is she wearing? nike? levis jeans? she is a scammer. they sell for big money there.

has she got normal clothes on? what about the letters? do they look like templates? does she send you the same letter every 4th day!!! (i had one that did). tease her. she says she loves you. tell her you are thinking of going to moscow, meet a couple of ladies. then will go to where she lives and meet her. see her reaction. will she say ok? will she become jealous? write her a letter. if her name is irina, call her inna or elena. see how she reacts. will she ignore the name? will she become angry and ask 1000 questions? come on!!!

but posting........ her name is bla bla bla and her e mail address is bla bla bla and i can send photos!!!!

come on? for all you know she can be genuine and may be your lucky girl. dont risk it and maybe put a possible good relationship in jeaopardy just because you want to be sherlock holmes!! at the end of the matter, what is a relationship without a bit of trust?

read posts. learn and use your head.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-21-2005, 10:07 PM
for heavens sake!!!!!

grow up!!!

as they say

"what's in a name?"!!!!!!!

read the posts on here. about tracing a person. finding if that person is giving you a fake location, finding out if that person owns a pc or uses an internet cafe!!!

who am i? john, joe, james, tony, anthony, billy, andrew....... shall i go on?????

shall i start with surnames? smith, jones, johnson, johnston....... can give you loads.

asking who is Olga bla bla bla..... is a waste.

and yes most people starting from germany to eastern countries wear the wedding ring on their right finger. it is supposed to mean an artery from that finger to the heart.

shall i send you the photos? NO. why? it is called a "two edged sword". shall i post her e mail address? yes please do. if i fancy her and i think she is genuine i can easily write to her, tell her she is being checked out. she will be angry and thank me for being a nice person and she will dump you and take me...... (not that i would do it especially seeing how it seems i have found a russian woman that maybe may get married to) but who is to say who is who and who will do what?

look at the letters. look at the photos. you live in the west. she lives in the east. is her furniture better then yours? if it is you most probably either cannot afford to keep her or she is a scammer and has made loads of money.

look at her pictures. what is she wearing? nike? levis jeans? she is a scammer. they sell for big money there.

has she got normal clothes on? what about the letters? do they look like templates? does she send you the same letter every 4th day!!! (i had one that did). tease her. she says she loves you. tell her you are thinking of going to moscow, meet a couple of ladies. then will go to where she lives and meet her. see her reaction. will she say ok? will she become jealous? write her a letter. if her name is irina, call her inna or elena. see how she reacts. will she ignore the name? will she become angry and ask 1000 questions? come on!!!

but posting........ her name is bla bla bla and her e mail address is bla bla bla and i can send photos!!!!

come on? for all you know she can be genuine and may be your lucky girl. dont risk it and maybe put a possible good relationship in jeaopardy just because you want to be sherlock holmes!! at the end of the matter, what is a relationship without a bit of trust?

read posts. learn and use your head.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
09-21-2005, 11:28 PM
and my latest one........

she works in a travel agency. she is a manageress. but she asks me for a timetable of flights from moscow to malta!!!!

now is that a scammer or what!!!! these are the things to look for.

nick20045
09-21-2005, 11:28 PM
and my latest one........

she works in a travel agency. she is a manageress. but she asks me for a timetable of flights from moscow to malta!!!!

now is that a scammer or what!!!! these are the things to look for.

typrince
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM
so tellme guys is it common for them to give out their visa # and
their russian ss # (yes and in a way I agree with not sendinga email address because guys are dogs foreven if you dont do it you thaank it )but no matter what its not right to be scammed to tell a lie and have a person beliving in them just to let them down . thats wrong enough its self

thomas e prince

typrince
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM
so tellme guys is it common for them to give out their visa # and
their russian ss # (yes and in a way I agree with not sendinga email address because guys are dogs foreven if you dont do it you thaank it )but no matter what its not right to be scammed to tell a lie and have a person beliving in them just to let them down . thats wrong enough its self

thomas e prince

nick20045
09-22-2005, 12:04 AM
loads of fake id's. have a look around. check reported scammers.

all it takes is US$30 to get a visa. it will be genuine. she will pay out 30 dollars. show you a visa. you check it. it is genuine. she asks for 500dollars for a ticket.

putting up 30 bucks for a visa to get 500 is a good ratio.

now think about it.

nick20045
09-22-2005, 12:04 AM
loads of fake id's. have a look around. check reported scammers.

all it takes is US$30 to get a visa. it will be genuine. she will pay out 30 dollars. show you a visa. you check it. it is genuine. she asks for 500dollars for a ticket.

putting up 30 bucks for a visa to get 500 is a good ratio.

now think about it.