PDA

View Full Version : Help me out guys!! Nastyamik@yandex.ru

ericguitar
09-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Don't mind me I'm just a newbie, anyway here's my story. I meet this girl from Yoshkar-Ola. Here name is Nastya and is 26 years old or so she says. Her email is nastyamik@yandex.ru or nasty098@yandex.ru. Originally I found her on an US dating site "American Singles" where her profile said she was from Los Angeles (Sunland). Cool! Then realize she's from Russia. Damn! Never thought about dating a chick from FSU. Been writing to each other back and forth for well over a month. She normally would write to me almost everyday. She sent tons of killer photos of herself. When I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks, I decided to do a google search to find any info. which lead me to this forum. Discovered that she wrote to other dudes namely members Acer and jht. Acer states he's going out to see her this November. She was expecting to see me in a couple of months in Russia as I was looking forward to coming out to her. Tells me she wants me, marriage, etc. She even called me once on my cell phone. Claims she never had a phone number but used a phone card to contact me. Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone out there has written/heard from her and exactly what dating site you found her on, the last time she's written you and any other info. to help put my mind at ease. In my last letter I offered her money for internet cafe, phone card fees and for her upcoming birthday gift but haven't heard from her since. Usually a scammer whould say "F*ck Yeah!!" and jump at it but not a thing. We have gotten to know each other very well and I'm worried as I haven't heard from her recently. But if she's writting other guys to the point where they'll go to Russia to visit her then something's not adding up. Any advise Toymaker or anyone else involve. Many thanks!

toymaker
09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
ericguitar

I still do not beleive that men send money to these "ladies" sight unseen. When do you learn the games they play. Falling in love in a couple months....really.. Well, my friend you are about to get a bubble burst. This lady you have been writing is a true scammer. She has stolen the pictures of a model from the internet. Acer and I found her to be a liar and when confronted that she was caught then she stopped writing. This will probably coincide with a report to Yandex .ru to pull her profile and email address.

We have since found the true identity of the pictures on another site and verified she knows nothing about the theft of her pictures. The site is looking for any info so they can prosecute the scammer with identity theft as this act ruined the reputation of a pretty, honest lady that is looking for an honest relationship.

Email me through this forum and i will give you info on who to contact with your info on her.

send no money.....please

toymaker
09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
ericguitar

I still do not beleive that men send money to these "ladies" sight unseen. When do you learn the games they play. Falling in love in a couple months....really.. Well, my friend you are about to get a bubble burst. This lady you have been writing is a true scammer. She has stolen the pictures of a model from the internet. Acer and I found her to be a liar and when confronted that she was caught then she stopped writing. This will probably coincide with a report to Yandex .ru to pull her profile and email address.

We have since found the true identity of the pictures on another site and verified she knows nothing about the theft of her pictures. The site is looking for any info so they can prosecute the scammer with identity theft as this act ruined the reputation of a pretty, honest lady that is looking for an honest relationship.

Email me through this forum and i will give you info on who to contact with your info on her.

send no money.....please