PDA

View Full Version : New variant of visa/ticket scenario

imported_admin
09-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Below is information received from one of our visitors. Something new in visa/ticket scenario, we would say this is a new sub-variant of travel scenario, but the end is always the same - "...If you send me this money..."

Visitor wrote:

"I have received a communication from a Russian girl containing
this statement.
What is this? A guaranteed invitation for $500. I do not see this listed on Visa Fees at embasee website.

------------------
I've get new information in the Migration Service.
The invitation must have passport data of the invitor and guest(both), with the adress where the guest will live in America, the date of the living(concrete), and the financial state of the invitor.
Even if the invitations are done according to the rules, but not very
properly for the Embassy.
So IS offers to make a guaranteed invitation for 500&. I think it's the best and the most real way of getting visa fast.
If you send me this money, the visa can be done for 3-6 weeks.
I hope you agree with me, that it's the best variant.
---------------------------------
If this is not correct, please let me know if this is perhaps not a legal request."

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

toymaker
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
it is not stated which country they are appling to enter.. Each country is different on thier immigration rules. I have never heard of such a thing for Canada but it is familiar to enter Russia.a visa is obtained from the country being entered not the country a person is leaving. NO visa is a positive no matter how much "money" changes hands. The Visa cannot be bought as it is all gov't issue. It can be applied for but will cost about $75-100.plus the registered mailing costs both ways.

toymaker
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
it is not stated which country they are appling to enter.. Each country is different on thier immigration rules. I have never heard of such a thing for Canada but it is familiar to enter Russia.a visa is obtained from the country being entered not the country a person is leaving. NO visa is a positive no matter how much "money" changes hands. The Visa cannot be bought as it is all gov't issue. It can be applied for but will cost about $75-100.plus the registered mailing costs both ways.