PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS ! SCAMMING IS OVER NOW !

lonelyboy
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
There is a good video talk program in Skype.com
It is free of charge to download and use for video talks (you need Festoon program too).
The Web cam costs about 20 $ (maybe you will find even cheaper one).
So if you have any doubts about the reality of the woman, you can invite her to web cam talk ! If she refuses she is burnt !

But be careful ! Many women start to cheat and scam you only during your meeting in Russia or in your country. You will lose a lot of money with her if you don't keep your head cold.
Remember always that a serious Russian woman NEVER needs your money !
They can have small earnings but despite that they can have surprisingly much money for travelling !

Happy moments with video talks !

Lonelyboy

Sonar
10-13-2005, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

They can have small earnings but despite that they can have surprisingly much money for travelling !

I've known quite a few Russian women during the past five years. Been there many times. Never heard of a single Russian woman that didn't need money. Who said that???
Fact is that it really makes no difference if they are legitimate women or scammers. They all need your money. With a serious woman, you are more likely to receive something in return.
A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar
10-13-2005, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

I've known quite a few Russian women during the past five years. Been there many times. Never heard of a single Russian woman that didn't need money. Who said that???
Fact is that it really makes no difference if they are legitimate women or scammers. They all need your money. With a serious woman, you are more likely to receive something in return.
A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

randy peters
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
lonely boy just a couple of questions for you, If you owned an internet cafe, would you let someone download a program of the internet and install it on one of your computers? wouldn't it mske more sense to use a program that is more universal? say yahoo messenger?or msn hotmail? both of which are free to use. all you need is for the user to set up a free email account. then you can talk your heart out. both also support video and chat and internet long distance. but how does that eliminate the scammers? i'm sure that fat yuri could hire someone to sit in front of a camera.The scammers will still be there, bending over to give all you hopeful men a shot to send some money. And if they are at home, who says the shirt will stay on? Give me a break!

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
lonely boy just a couple of questions for you, If you owned an internet cafe, would you let someone download a program of the internet and install it on one of your computers? wouldn't it mske more sense to use a program that is more universal? say yahoo messenger?or msn hotmail? both of which are free to use. all you need is for the user to set up a free email account. then you can talk your heart out. both also support video and chat and internet long distance. but how does that eliminate the scammers? i'm sure that fat yuri could hire someone to sit in front of a camera.The scammers will still be there, bending over to give all you hopeful men a shot to send some money. And if they are at home, who says the shirt will stay on? Give me a break!

Randolph J Peters

Sonar
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Forget the video cam. It is an old idea, tried by many. What the hell is the problem with just going there? You would learn alot more than watching some fake video.

Sonar
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Forget the video cam. It is an old idea, tried by many. What the hell is the problem with just going there? You would learn alot more than watching some fake video.

randy peters
10-14-2005, 02:11 AM
sonar, yes I agree with you, but most men 95% will onlt send money and yell about a scam, or just yell about a scammer and not being taken. How many women are labeled as scammers because the keyboard romeos did not get thier share of naked pictures. Or sent money to get them? It may be time to rethink the description of what and who a scammer really is!

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
10-14-2005, 02:11 AM
sonar, yes I agree with you, but most men 95% will onlt send money and yell about a scam, or just yell about a scammer and not being taken. How many women are labeled as scammers because the keyboard romeos did not get thier share of naked pictures. Or sent money to get them? It may be time to rethink the description of what and who a scammer really is!

Randolph J Peters

Sonar
10-14-2005, 10:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by randy peters

Randolph J Peters
Randy, you make some good points. It seems that there are alot of guys these days who look through these goofy marriage and dating sites as if they are looking at a pizza menu. I never quite understood the mentality of a man (especially my fellow Americans)who would send $500,$1000,$2000,$3000 to someone they have never met. And then go wait at the airport only to discover what morons they are.
It is basically a lazy mans way of trying to gain something by doing as little as possible. I can say for certain that there are no women in eastern Europe that are willing to get on a plane and fly to a strange country to meet a stranger. Even if it were possible they wouldn't do it.
The guy that started this thread (lonelyboy) makes a statement "Remember always that a serious Russian woman never needs your money." I've seen statements like that tossed around the net from time to time. It is a sure tip off that the person making the statement has very little experience with real Russian women. It is another fantasy to think that there are women over there that are searching for a foreigner only for 'love and family'. The truth is that they all come with monetary strings attached. Otherwise they would simply marry a local Russian guy. There are plenty a very good Russian men available. But of course the typical keyboard romeo believes everything that he reads on the net about Russian men.
Anyone considering a girl from eastern Europe should be prepared to spend money. Lot's of it.

Sonar
10-14-2005, 10:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by randy peters

Randolph J Peters
Randy, you make some good points. It seems that there are alot of guys these days who look through these goofy marriage and dating sites as if they are looking at a pizza menu. I never quite understood the mentality of a man (especially my fellow Americans)who would send $500,$1000,$2000,$3000 to someone they have never met. And then go wait at the airport only to discover what morons they are.
It is basically a lazy mans way of trying to gain something by doing as little as possible. I can say for certain that there are no women in eastern Europe that are willing to get on a plane and fly to a strange country to meet a stranger. Even if it were possible they wouldn't do it.
The guy that started this thread (lonelyboy) makes a statement "Remember always that a serious Russian woman never needs your money." I've seen statements like that tossed around the net from time to time. It is a sure tip off that the person making the statement has very little experience with real Russian women. It is another fantasy to think that there are women over there that are searching for a foreigner only for 'love and family'. The truth is that they all come with monetary strings attached. Otherwise they would simply marry a local Russian guy. There are plenty a very good Russian men available. But of course the typical keyboard romeo believes everything that he reads on the net about Russian men.
Anyone considering a girl from eastern Europe should be prepared to spend money. Lot's of it.

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 03:14 AM
To sonar !
Everybody seems to need money. But if the woman is serious she will certainly use her own money for the meeting. I have a lot of experience about this.
Ofcourse it is possible to go there if you want to risk a lot of your money and your free time. But better to check first carefully...
Most of the women live in such conditions that they do not like to invite you home especially during the first meetings. I will always invite a woman to St.Petersburg and meet her there. A serious woman will always pay her travel costs but is ofcourse very happy if you pay her costs back when you meet her. But NEVER SEND MONEY beforehand !

To randy peters:
There are a lot of free video talk programs available. But Skype is one of the best and simpliest to use.
Most of the scammers use stolen photos of women. They have never seen these women. So using video talk will eliminate this big group.
But when you have experience here you will probably see from her first letter and photos if she is real or not. Most of the scammers use still common prewritten letters but there are also some who will first answer your questions but later start with prewritten letters.
You are right. There are also many scammer pairs(and groups)so men and women are working together. Watch out !

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 03:14 AM
To sonar !
Everybody seems to need money. But if the woman is serious she will certainly use her own money for the meeting. I have a lot of experience about this.
Ofcourse it is possible to go there if you want to risk a lot of your money and your free time. But better to check first carefully...
Most of the women live in such conditions that they do not like to invite you home especially during the first meetings. I will always invite a woman to St.Petersburg and meet her there. A serious woman will always pay her travel costs but is ofcourse very happy if you pay her costs back when you meet her. But NEVER SEND MONEY beforehand !

To randy peters:
There are a lot of free video talk programs available. But Skype is one of the best and simpliest to use.
Most of the scammers use stolen photos of women. They have never seen these women. So using video talk will eliminate this big group.
But when you have experience here you will probably see from her first letter and photos if she is real or not. Most of the scammers use still common prewritten letters but there are also some who will first answer your questions but later start with prewritten letters.
You are right. There are also many scammer pairs(and groups)so men and women are working together. Watch out !

Sonar
10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
lonelyboy, Since you actually go there, sure I respect your opinion.
Alot of guys that have never been to the FSU seem to think that everytime a girl asks for some kind of help that she is a scammer.
There was a guy on another forum recently claiming that the average wage for women in Moscow today is $2000 per month. Total BS. His reasoning was that since they make such good money, there was no reason for him to spend much of his own.

Sonar
10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
lonelyboy, Since you actually go there, sure I respect your opinion.
Alot of guys that have never been to the FSU seem to think that everytime a girl asks for some kind of help that she is a scammer.
There was a guy on another forum recently claiming that the average wage for women in Moscow today is $2000 per month. Total BS. His reasoning was that since they make such good money, there was no reason for him to spend much of his own.

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Sonar,

A woman in Mow can earn easily 2000$ per month...but she is a prostitute...Normal wages in Mow are much higher than elsewhere in Russia. Probably average for an educated woman in good position could be 500 - 1000 $. But the real average in Mow could be around 300 - 500 $. Elsewhere in Russia about 100 $.
BUT these women have sometimes surprisingly much money to use for travelling.

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Sonar,

A woman in Mow can earn easily 2000$ per month...but she is a prostitute...Normal wages in Mow are much higher than elsewhere in Russia. Probably average for an educated woman in good position could be 500 - 1000 $. But the real average in Mow could be around 300 - 500 $. Elsewhere in Russia about 100 $.
BUT these women have sometimes surprisingly much money to use for travelling.

Sonar
10-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Lonleyboy,I have been to Moscow more that 20 times during the past 6 years. Along with many other places in Russia. Moscow is one of my favorite places and I find the nightlife there very exciting. The city that never sleeps.
What you say is true but the average wage for women is much less than men. A woman making $1000 per month would be considered as having a very good job. (I am leaving prostitutes out of this equation). Most of the women that I know from Moscow make closer to $500 per month.
Domestic travel in Russia is very cheap. So almost anyone with a decent job can travel throughout the country inexpensively. I was surprised to find that I could fly first class from SVO terminal 1 to Sochi for $125. Here in the states, that same distance, first class would cost about $2000 or more.
Most Russian women will travel by train which is even cheaper. My ex-girlfriend used to travel from Ryazan by train to meet me in Moscow. About a 250km four hour train ride for $5.

Sonar
10-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Lonleyboy,I have been to Moscow more that 20 times during the past 6 years. Along with many other places in Russia. Moscow is one of my favorite places and I find the nightlife there very exciting. The city that never sleeps.
What you say is true but the average wage for women is much less than men. A woman making $1000 per month would be considered as having a very good job. (I am leaving prostitutes out of this equation). Most of the women that I know from Moscow make closer to $500 per month.
Domestic travel in Russia is very cheap. So almost anyone with a decent job can travel throughout the country inexpensively. I was surprised to find that I could fly first class from SVO terminal 1 to Sochi for $125. Here in the states, that same distance, first class would cost about $2000 or more.
Most Russian women will travel by train which is even cheaper. My ex-girlfriend used to travel from Ryazan by train to meet me in Moscow. About a 250km four hour train ride for $5.

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Sonar,
I have not very much experience about Moscow. Visited there 3 times and only for some days. But I know St.Petersburg very well. I lived there for 7 months in 2001 and then later been visiting it about 20 times. But Moscow is expensive even for a foreigner in many matters.
Soon in November I will meet my new girlfriend in St.Pete. We will visit together Finland and Sweden. Awaiting for it. The girl said that she has money enough for the trip. So we can both live by our own.

lonelyboy
10-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Sonar,
I have not very much experience about Moscow. Visited there 3 times and only for some days. But I know St.Petersburg very well. I lived there for 7 months in 2001 and then later been visiting it about 20 times. But Moscow is expensive even for a foreigner in many matters.
Soon in November I will meet my new girlfriend in St.Pete. We will visit together Finland and Sweden. Awaiting for it. The girl said that she has money enough for the trip. So we can both live by our own.

Sonar
10-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Lonleyboy, I have only been to St Pete twice. But I liked it very much. You are correct. Moscow is indeed a very expensive city. Very easy to spend $200 or more on dinner for two at some of the better restuarants.
Where are you from??

Sonar
10-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Lonleyboy, I have only been to St Pete twice. But I liked it very much. You are correct. Moscow is indeed a very expensive city. Very easy to spend $200 or more on dinner for two at some of the better restuarants.
Where are you from??

lonelyboy
10-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Sonar,

Well, I am not far from Russia. From the neighbour country. I have only some hours by train to St.Petersburg. I have also a multivisa so no problems to go there. Earlier I used to have business there but nowadays I travel mostly as a turist. When I cross the border I meet a completely different culture there. Probably I have the same feeling as US people when they travel to Mexico. You from US ?
I have plans to go to Moscow too. Normally I live in an apartment. Do you know any reliable agent for renting an apartment or direct owners ? I look for a cheap place to stay. I never stay in hotels. Apartments are about 50 % cheaper. Never had any big problems. But sometimes it is more difficult to get the registration.
Do you speak Russian ?

lonelyboy
10-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Sonar,

Well, I am not far from Russia. From the neighbour country. I have only some hours by train to St.Petersburg. I have also a multivisa so no problems to go there. Earlier I used to have business there but nowadays I travel mostly as a turist. When I cross the border I meet a completely different culture there. Probably I have the same feeling as US people when they travel to Mexico. You from US ?
I have plans to go to Moscow too. Normally I live in an apartment. Do you know any reliable agent for renting an apartment or direct owners ? I look for a cheap place to stay. I never stay in hotels. Apartments are about 50 % cheaper. Never had any big problems. But sometimes it is more difficult to get the registration.
Do you speak Russian ?

Sonar
10-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Lonelyboy,
Here is a link to an agency that I have used several times for apartments in Moscow. http://www.gotorussia.net/hotels_and_apartments_apartments_in_moscow.htm
They are a very reliable Russian agency operating out of Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Very nice apartments located in the center of the city and priced much cheaper that the hotels.
As you said, the only problem with an apartment is that you have to register your visa yourself with the local police. Sometimes I prefer to stay in a hotel since my Russian language skills are very limited.
Yes, I am from the US. Miami, Florida. I was involved in a 4 year relationship with a Russian girl from near Moscow. I would go there to visit about every 2 or 3 months and stay for about 10-14 days. I brought her here to the US in September '03 on a fiancee visa but our relationship went sour and I sent her back to Russia after a short time.
Presently I am involved with a Russian girl from Almanty, Kazakstan.
You know anything about Kazakstan??

Sonar
10-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Lonelyboy,
Here is a link to an agency that I have used several times for apartments in Moscow. http://www.gotorussia.net/hotels_and_apartments_apartments_in_moscow.htm
They are a very reliable Russian agency operating out of Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Very nice apartments located in the center of the city and priced much cheaper that the hotels.
As you said, the only problem with an apartment is that you have to register your visa yourself with the local police. Sometimes I prefer to stay in a hotel since my Russian language skills are very limited.
Yes, I am from the US. Miami, Florida. I was involved in a 4 year relationship with a Russian girl from near Moscow. I would go there to visit about every 2 or 3 months and stay for about 10-14 days. I brought her here to the US in September '03 on a fiancee visa but our relationship went sour and I sent her back to Russia after a short time.
Presently I am involved with a Russian girl from Almanty, Kazakstan.
You know anything about Kazakstan??

lonelyboy
10-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Sonar,

I see you visit Russia quite often though you live so far from there.
Have you business in Russia or are you looking so seriously for the woman ? Can I ask you why did you send your girl back after so short a time ? Were there some "matching" problems or did she finally seek only for a holiday and change at your cost ? Unfortunately such happens quite often too. It is one type of scamming. Do you still meet the same woman in Mow ? I do not know about Kazakstan anything. But probably you can trust more in girls there. I rather look for a woman from the small cities because even in Russia girls from big cities are spoilt. Well, it would be very important to know Russian language. It would help in many cases. I try to improve mine all the time.

lonelyboy
10-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Sonar,

I see you visit Russia quite often though you live so far from there.
Have you business in Russia or are you looking so seriously for the woman ? Can I ask you why did you send your girl back after so short a time ? Were there some "matching" problems or did she finally seek only for a holiday and change at your cost ? Unfortunately such happens quite often too. It is one type of scamming. Do you still meet the same woman in Mow ? I do not know about Kazakstan anything. But probably you can trust more in girls there. I rather look for a woman from the small cities because even in Russia girls from big cities are spoilt. Well, it would be very important to know Russian language. It would help in many cases. I try to improve mine all the time.

Dutchy013
10-19-2005, 10:42 AM
To get back in internal traveling.
I always take the night train, it is more comfortable, you arrive the next morning rested at your destination.
I never buy a ticket, but go to the carriage supervisor, show her my passport, tell her I have no ticket and she finds a $10 bill in the passport for a 1000 km trip, always works.
When I travelled for the first time by train, there were no tickets avalaible anymore at the counter, but the lady at carriage had a bunk for me.
She usually finds a space to sleep for you or in one time she gave me her own bed :)
Stay away from the train or platform supervisor!!!

Dutchy013
10-19-2005, 10:42 AM
I always take the night train, it is more comfortable, you arrive the next morning rested at your destination.
I never buy a ticket, but go to the carriage supervisor, show her my passport, tell her I have no ticket and she finds a $10 bill in the passport for a 1000 km trip, always works.
When I travelled for the first time by train, there were no tickets avalaible anymore at the counter, but the lady at carriage had a bunk for me.
She usually finds a space to sleep for you or in one time she gave me her own bed :)

nick20045
10-22-2005, 03:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

lol :D:D:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-22-2005, 03:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

lol :D:D:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-22-2005, 04:01 AM
some good points made though i do not know about travel being cheap. train from yaroslavl to moscow cost me 393 roubles. to vyborg it was about 1300 roubles from moscow and to kazan it was 1600 roubles (but superior compartment). all fares are one way.

moscow i DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. i will only transit through it.

and i DO AGREE that a lot of people seem to think that it is an "easy way to find a partner". it is not. the longer the distance apart, the more have to work on the relationship and build a good foundation.

the "main" good thing the russian women have, is that a lot of them are used to seeing parents go off for long periods of time in the services and "kind of" look at a long distance relationship in the same way.

nick20045
10-22-2005, 04:01 AM
some good points made though i do not know about travel being cheap. train from yaroslavl to moscow cost me 393 roubles. to vyborg it was about 1300 roubles from moscow and to kazan it was 1600 roubles (but superior compartment). all fares are one way.

moscow i DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. i will only transit through it.

and i DO AGREE that a lot of people seem to think that it is an "easy way to find a partner". it is not. the longer the distance apart, the more have to work on the relationship and build a good foundation.

the "main" good thing the russian women have, is that a lot of them are used to seeing parents go off for long periods of time in the services and "kind of" look at a long distance relationship in the same way.