PDA

View Full Version : Elena Polyanina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamikaza01
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Elena Polyanina

WHO RECOGNIZE THIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toymaker
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Too well known to let this one slip by.........

send no money .....please

toymaker
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Too well known to let this one slip by.........

send no money .....please

johnjohn46
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
And you know, what in Russia it is a lot of women with such name and a surname? It is possible to result millions examples. You know that in Russia many namesakes? And there can be Elena Polyanina real and honest a woman.
Yes, there can be another Elena Polyanina which scammers.
My name John Perrisberg, I has taken the directory also has looked, it appears that in my state of thousand such John Perrisberg.
So be not mistaken, can same real.

john

johnjohn46
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
And you know, what in Russia it is a lot of women with such name and a surname? It is possible to result millions examples. You know that in Russia many namesakes? And there can be Elena Polyanina real and honest a woman.
Yes, there can be another Elena Polyanina which scammers.
My name John Perrisberg, I has taken the directory also has looked, it appears that in my state of thousand such John Perrisberg.
So be not mistaken, can same real.

john

toymaker
10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry johnjohn......But it was asked if we knew the name.... nothing was said about knowing the woman. Only pictures perhaps would link the two...but again these women change their names more often than their underwear.....pictures are a dime a dozen from the internet and fashion magazines. We can link the two identities to the same computer but are there two "ladies or Yuris" operating from the same house? better safe than sorry

send no money.....please.

toymaker
10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry johnjohn......But it was asked if we knew the name.... nothing was said about knowing the woman. Only pictures perhaps would link the two...but again these women change their names more often than their underwear.....pictures are a dime a dozen from the internet and fashion magazines. We can link the two identities to the same computer but are there two "ladies or Yuris" operating from the same house? better safe than sorry

send no money.....please.

Dag
10-19-2005, 04:08 AM
nothing better than photos, except ripe unchanged panties.

Dag
10-19-2005, 04:08 AM
nothing better than photos, except ripe unchanged panties.