PDA

View Full Version : Are there any genuine Russian dating sites

Giles
10-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Only ask because of my previous post about globaladies and russianladies.

??

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

nick20045
10-23-2005, 08:21 AM
try cuteonly

any member who is reported as a scammer or simply asks for cash is imeadiately removed. membership is not expensive and is only a monthly fee. can cancel anytime you want and still keep writing until the last date you paid for.

free dating agency

free dating site. actually met one of them recently. you MIGHT get the odd scammer but most i have written to are pretty ok.

p.s. hope you remember to remove the spaces i have put next to the .com

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-23-2005, 08:21 AM
try cuteonly

any member who is reported as a scammer or simply asks for cash is imeadiately removed. membership is not expensive and is only a monthly fee. can cancel anytime you want and still keep writing until the last date you paid for.

free dating agency

free dating site. actually met one of them recently. you MIGHT get the odd scammer but most i have written to are pretty ok.

p.s. hope you remember to remove the spaces i have put next to the .com

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Robby45
10-23-2005, 04:31 PM
I think you may use ANY AGENCY. But just after meeting a girl order a bridecard for her at bride card - if she obtains it - she is real - I did it recently (I posted about it here yet) - be clever and save your money. It's my frank advise.

Robby45
10-23-2005, 04:31 PM
I think you may use ANY AGENCY. But just after meeting a girl order a bridecard for her at bride card - if she obtains it - she is real - I did it recently (I posted about it here yet) - be clever and save your money. It's my frank advise.

Sonar
10-23-2005, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Robby45

I think you may use ANY AGENCY. But just after meeting a girl order a bridecard for her at bride-card . com - if she obtains it - she is real - I did it recently (I posted about it here yet) - be clever and save your money. It's my frank advise.
Man you are giving bad advice. A card or flower delivery prooves nothing other than she received it. Alot of times, nothing more than bait for you to think that she is real. In the meantime hairy Boris lays on the couch in the living room, laughing his ass off.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar
10-23-2005, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Robby45

I think you may use ANY AGENCY. But just after meeting a girl order a bridecard for her at bride-card . com - if she obtains it - she is real - I did it recently (I posted about it here yet) - be clever and save your money. It's my frank advise.
Man you are giving bad advice. A card or flower delivery prooves nothing other than she received it. Alot of times, nothing more than bait for you to think that she is real. In the meantime hairy Boris lays on the couch in the living room, laughing his ass off.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Giles
10-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Just rejoined dateline for a month, think I've found a new scammer who contacted me.

I'm now ready. !

Oh and don't anybody say why I rejoined the site I was going to anyway.

Squash Don't even think about a reply if you are even still here. :(
I've seen some of your posts. :(
Go away

Cya

Giles
10-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Just rejoined dateline for a month, think I've found a new scammer who contacted me.

I'm now ready. !

Oh and don't anybody say why I rejoined the site I was going to anyway.

Squash Don't even think about a reply if you are even still here. :(
I've seen some of your posts. :(
Go away

Cya

nick20045
10-24-2005, 12:52 AM
@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=393

@Giles

try them two links i gave you. good sites. does not mean you "drop your guard" but, from my personal experience they are good. otherwise, you should know by now that i will "speak my mind" if they were not.

nick20045
10-24-2005, 12:52 AM
@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=393

@Giles

try them two links i gave you. good sites. does not mean you "drop your guard" but, from my personal experience they are good. otherwise, you should know by now that i will "speak my mind" if they were not.

Sonar
10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_
Nick20045,
Just read that thread that you linked above. Totally f****** amazing!!!! The guy thinking about sending the notebook computer>> Big Mistake!!!! Your "real" one will now have easy internet access to start her search for more guys just like you. If by some chance she is not a scammer, she will be soon.
Robby45>> It is not possible to form a real relationship over the internet. No matter how many goofy love letters you send or receive. And this bride-card business prooves absolutely nothing. It is nothing new and scammers know how to deal with it to their advantage.
If you really want to know for sure that a Russian woman is serious about you, there is ONLY ONE WAY to do it. You will have to go there and meet her in person. Until then, everything else is just a fantasy.

Sonar
10-24-2005, 10:18 AM

@Sonar

guess you can realise now why i took the "mickeey" out on thread http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_
Nick20045,
Just read that thread that you linked above. Totally f****** amazing!!!! The guy thinking about sending the notebook computer>> Big Mistake!!!! Your "real" one will now have easy internet access to start her search for more guys just like you. If by some chance she is not a scammer, she will be soon.
Robby45>> It is not possible to form a real relationship over the internet. No matter how many goofy love letters you send or receive. And this bride-card business prooves absolutely nothing. It is nothing new and scammers know how to deal with it to their advantage.
If you really want to know for sure that a Russian woman is serious about you, there is ONLY ONE WAY to do it. You will have to go there and meet her in person. Until then, everything else is just a fantasy.

nick20045
10-24-2005, 10:36 AM
@Sonar

totally agree with you. and more comments about this so called "bride card".

a: what guarantee does this "company" give? i.e. if they approve of somebody and a person sends say US$2000 and it turns out the person is a scammer, can this company be sued for misinformation?

b: what is to prove that all info they have is true and 100% correct?

c: what is to say this is not another scam? hey look at it like this. anybody can make a company on the internet. offer a service at say US$10. if they get 10 members a week thats US$100. one month US$400. about 3 times an average russian wage. and fat Yuri is sitting there watching tv and once in a while sends a message saying "This woman is approved". or...... if he does not fancy her he will send a message saying "not approved" :D:D:D

d: what if fat Yuri is in collusion with some women who are scammers and approves them. fat Yuri gets US$10 from the member. the scammer gets a few grand. internet site is then closed down. now work it out. that is on one member. imagine it going on on say 100 members!!!

e: will something like this not make a person let his guard down? give a false sense of security. and if then scammed what happens?

the best is to ask, read, find out, ask for assistance and MOST OF ALL..... that as it is called "gut feeling". the old "human instinct" which seems a lot of people have lost.

as to even meeting her!!!! heck, i met one. we decided to see each other for a week. i changed ALL my schedule in russia to be with her. (lost out about 3000 roubles (about US$100) on train tickets, apartment in vyborg which i had paid for and was US$200 and a hotel in helsinki which was another US$300). cost me US$200 to travel with her by taxi to where she lives (she said she had lost her passport so cannot travel by train), US$700 hotel near where she lives plus spending money.

we thought we liked each other. engagement ring was 9700 roubles (about US$350).

work it all out.......about US$1800 not including spending money which was about another US$2000, and if you are not prepared to try and try and try again, find a local woman. believe me it works out more cheap.

first few day text all the time. after no text no e mail. then when i pulled her up i got the "i love you and miss you". after....... well i do say in other posts "i was engaged". :D:D to me? i was on holiday. i tried. it failed. i can whimper or i can move on. i am a survivor. i move on.

so even if you meet her it means sweet nothing. and even if you get engaged it still means sweet nothing. and from what i read, even if you get married......... if she wants to shoot off, she is gone.

so that is why i said about prince and princess and all this stuff is balony. it is a matter of being lucky and finding the right person. and till then.......... all the best of luck to everybody.

nick20045
10-24-2005, 10:36 AM
@Sonar

totally agree with you. and more comments about this so called "bride card".

a: what guarantee does this "company" give? i.e. if they approve of somebody and a person sends say US$2000 and it turns out the person is a scammer, can this company be sued for misinformation?

b: what is to prove that all info they have is true and 100% correct?

c: what is to say this is not another scam? hey look at it like this. anybody can make a company on the internet. offer a service at say US$10. if they get 10 members a week thats US$100. one month US$400. about 3 times an average russian wage. and fat Yuri is sitting there watching tv and once in a while sends a message saying "This woman is approved". or...... if he does not fancy her he will send a message saying "not approved" :D:D:D

d: what if fat Yuri is in collusion with some women who are scammers and approves them. fat Yuri gets US$10 from the member. the scammer gets a few grand. internet site is then closed down. now work it out. that is on one member. imagine it going on on say 100 members!!!

e: will something like this not make a person let his guard down? give a false sense of security. and if then scammed what happens?

the best is to ask, read, find out, ask for assistance and MOST OF ALL..... that as it is called "gut feeling". the old "human instinct" which seems a lot of people have lost.

as to even meeting her!!!! heck, i met one. we decided to see each other for a week. i changed ALL my schedule in russia to be with her. (lost out about 3000 roubles (about US$100) on train tickets, apartment in vyborg which i had paid for and was US$200 and a hotel in helsinki which was another US$300). cost me US$200 to travel with her by taxi to where she lives (she said she had lost her passport so cannot travel by train), US$700 hotel near where she lives plus spending money.

we thought we liked each other. engagement ring was 9700 roubles (about US$350).

work it all out.......about US$1800 not including spending money which was about another US$2000, and if you are not prepared to try and try and try again, find a local woman. believe me it works out more cheap.

first few day text all the time. after no text no e mail. then when i pulled her up i got the "i love you and miss you". after....... well i do say in other posts "i was engaged". :D:D to me? i was on holiday. i tried. it failed. i can whimper or i can move on. i am a survivor. i move on.

so even if you meet her it means sweet nothing. and even if you get engaged it still means sweet nothing. and from what i read, even if you get married......... if she wants to shoot off, she is gone.

so that is why i said about prince and princess and all this stuff is balony. it is a matter of being lucky and finding the right person. and till then.......... all the best of luck to everybody.

Robby45
10-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Sonar, it look you didn't get me! :D:D:D
BRIDECARD - it's not a "card or flower delivery"!!! Absolutely!
There is such a cool service - bride card - they sertificate your lady! [8D] And if she obtains their BrideCard - she is so-called "lady with a BrideCard" - verified and real girl. To the point, as I know, after getting the BrideCard it becomes EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for her to scam. So if you want - visit and see. :D

Robby45
10-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Sonar, it look you didn't get me! :D:D:D
BRIDECARD - it's not a "card or flower delivery"!!! Absolutely!
There is such a cool service - bride card - they sertificate your lady! [8D] And if she obtains their BrideCard - she is so-called "lady with a BrideCard" - verified and real girl. To the point, as I know, after getting the BrideCard it becomes EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for her to scam. So if you want - visit and see. :D

nick20045
10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
what is the credit limit on this card? is it accepted in all shops and what is the interest (p.a.) on it?

and before anybody replies....... i am in a [:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)] mood today.

it's a bleeding SPA card!!!!!! LOL. yep she gets certified. she gets "wave card" tattooed next to her left boob. :D:D:D she even gets a starting date and a "use by date" (in the case of the link.... start is 12/05 and use by date is 12/06 and also you get the name of the last user :D:D (in the case of the link she was used and maybe possibly abused by somebody called R.A. Randall. :D:D)) BUT, she does have a smile on her face so maybe he was one good phufuker, or he had a 16 inch tool or....... she took him to the cleaners...... whichever it is..... she DOES have a smile on her face. :D:D

nick20045
10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
what is the credit limit on this card? is it accepted in all shops and what is the interest (p.a.) on it?

and before anybody replies....... i am in a [:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)] mood today.

it's a bleeding SPA card!!!!!! LOL. yep she gets certified. she gets "wave card" tattooed next to her left boob. :D:D:D she even gets a starting date and a "use by date" (in the case of the link.... start is 12/05 and use by date is 12/06 and also you get the name of the last user :D:D (in the case of the link she was used and maybe possibly abused by somebody called R.A. Randall. :D:D)) BUT, she does have a smile on her face so maybe he was one good phufuker, or he had a 16 inch tool or....... she took him to the cleaners...... whichever it is..... she DOES have a smile on her face. :D:D

Sonar
10-26-2005, 11:49 PM
quote:

bride card
Hey Robby45, Are you R.A. Randall? Man I really like that naked woman in the river. Sign me up !!! HaHa

Sonar
10-26-2005, 11:49 PM
quote:

bride card
Hey Robby45, Are you R.A. Randall? Man I really like that naked woman in the river. Sign me up !!! HaHa

Dean007
10-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Ive been thinking about going to Russia and joining one of these tours run by a marriage agency .. I keep hearing so many horror stories about scammers and crime in Russia. On some sites even how its a bad idea to want to marry a Russian woman.

Any advice anyone has I would be grateful... I've checked to see if the marriage agency is a good one and it seems ok . I dont expect to find a wife there in Russia on my first trip. I am learning to speak Russian and making plans but its starting to feel like a bad idea ... And I do hope to hear from someone who has been to Russia and found a wife and is still married ... so someone please email me and give me some hope ...

If you have any kind words of advice please email me ..

Dean ...

Dean007
10-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Ive been thinking about going to Russia and joining one of these tours run by a marriage agency .. I keep hearing so many horror stories about scammers and crime in Russia. On some sites even how its a bad idea to want to marry a Russian woman.

Any advice anyone has I would be grateful... I've checked to see if the marriage agency is a good one and it seems ok . I dont expect to find a wife there in Russia on my first trip. I am learning to speak Russian and making plans but its starting to feel like a bad idea ... And I do hope to hear from someone who has been to Russia and found a wife and is still married ... so someone please email me and give me some hope ...

Dean ...

nick20045
10-27-2005, 12:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Dean007

Dean ...

chill out........ it is not so bad as you may think!!!!!

actually if you use a bit of common sense it is pretty ok....

forget "these tours" run by agencies.... save the money......

right. first of all, write to a few russian women. you can start with say 30 and then cut it down to one or two that you really like.

check on here....read threads. how to find a scammer, what to look for. what to be weary of....... loads of threads. if you find somebody you are really interested in, post. keep "confidential" info such as name, e mail address private but can get a scan, trace (where she really lives) and other help.

chill out. its ok. i have been to russia. i am off to russia soon again. it is nothing special except you know sweet nothing what shop you are looking at as it is in russian. can take you about 40 minutes to buy a bottle of vodka. trying to work out what you say, what she says, how to..... but heck....... part of the fun i guess..... :D

important thing...... if you get some russian that shows "interest" in you (being you a male and he is a male" and irrespective of how he does not speak english and you do not speak russian he "still" wants to befriend you...... say Neit. (NO).

otherwise...... write to a few ladies. take it easy. no fake promises. keep cool. see what she wants. see what you want. once you like the person to the idea of meeting..... then arrange a visit/meet. remember most probably she will use a tranaslator. which means you have to read her letter, read her letter, read her letter and still most probably only understand half of what she said. and vice versa... so learn..... not understand. ask her what she means.... do not assume....... otherwise if you want to assume...... forget it......

also do not use dialect. think of as if writing a letter to a 5 year old. (sorry at all you russian ladies......... but it is true).

hello inna. how you? today i ok. i look at photo of you. i think you are nice. i please ask you not to think of scruple if i say you have nice busom.

that is kind of letters expect to read and to reply to.....

and remember......... NEVER SEND ANY MONEY

any questions....... post....... somebody will give you some advice..... so chill out!!!! relax....... and hope you find what you are looking for.

nick20045
10-27-2005, 12:44 AM

Dean ...

chill out........ it is not so bad as you may think!!!!!

actually if you use a bit of common sense it is pretty ok....

forget "these tours" run by agencies.... save the money......

right. first of all, write to a few russian women. you can start with say 30 and then cut it down to one or two that you really like.

check on here....read threads. how to find a scammer, what to look for. what to be weary of....... loads of threads. if you find somebody you are really interested in, post. keep "confidential" info such as name, e mail address private but can get a scan, trace (where she really lives) and other help.

chill out. its ok. i have been to russia. i am off to russia soon again. it is nothing special except you know sweet nothing what shop you are looking at as it is in russian. can take you about 40 minutes to buy a bottle of vodka. trying to work out what you say, what she says, how to..... but heck....... part of the fun i guess..... :D

important thing...... if you get some russian that shows "interest" in you (being you a male and he is a male" and irrespective of how he does not speak english and you do not speak russian he "still" wants to befriend you...... say Neit. (NO).

otherwise...... write to a few ladies. take it easy. no fake promises. keep cool. see what she wants. see what you want. once you like the person to the idea of meeting..... then arrange a visit/meet. remember most probably she will use a tranaslator. which means you have to read her letter, read her letter, read her letter and still most probably only understand half of what she said. and vice versa... so learn..... not understand. ask her what she means.... do not assume....... otherwise if you want to assume...... forget it......

also do not use dialect. think of as if writing a letter to a 5 year old. (sorry at all you russian ladies......... but it is true).

hello inna. how you? today i ok. i look at photo of you. i think you are nice. i please ask you not to think of scruple if i say you have nice busom.

that is kind of letters expect to read and to reply to.....

and remember......... NEVER SEND ANY MONEY

any questions....... post....... somebody will give you some advice..... so chill out!!!! relax....... and hope you find what you are looking for.

nick20045
10-27-2005, 01:02 AM
typical letter "if you are in the sh*thouse and she does not fancy a fight"!!!!! (or as they say.... a quarrel)

Excuse me, I shall not write you today. I have tired very much and want to sleep. Tomorrow I shall write you.

but..... i guess she does love me. LOL :D:D:D:D

AND YEAH! I AM IN THE SH*THOUSE...... so i guess... i have to be a good boy..... :(:(:(:(

nick20045
10-27-2005, 01:02 AM
typical letter "if you are in the sh*thouse and she does not fancy a fight"!!!!! (or as they say.... a quarrel)

Excuse me, I shall not write you today. I have tired very much and want to sleep. Tomorrow I shall write you.

but..... i guess she does love me. LOL :D:D:D:D

AND YEAH! I AM IN THE SH*THOUSE...... so i guess... i have to be a good boy..... :(:(:(:(

Sonar
10-27-2005, 11:30 AM

Ive been thinking about going to Russia and joining one of these tours run by a marriage agency ..
Don't know which tour company you are considering, but if you will disclose it, someone will probably know about it.
I've been to Russia and Ukraine quite a few times during the past 6 years. Always had a great time and met lots of ladies. But as far as marrying one and bringing her here, well that's an entirely different story. Much easier said than done.
I have never been on a so-called "romance tour" but I can tell you that if you are considering European Connections, AForeignAffair or Anastasia, forget it.
There is a place in Moscow on Tverskaya Street near Red Square. The LaCantina restuarant/nightclub. I go there often when in Moscow and I have ran into several of these tour groups there. It seems that the last night or two of the tour, when the socials are over, alot of guys end up at the LaCantina. American owned and everyone speaks English there.
Anyway, these tour guys will sometimes show up in a pack of about 15-20. I always found it odd that only one or two would be with women. The rest would sit around, just as alone as they were when they arrived in Moscow. I spoke to a couple of guys one time and they basically said the tour sucked. Plenty of women but mostly very young early 20's. Not very serious women, mostly curiosity seekers. A few whores, married women and opportunists mixed in. Some of them paid to be there. Also the professional dater will attend these socials looking for nothing more than a good time.
If you do go on the 'romance tour' you should also have a backup plan. As Nick says, write to a few women and arrange a personal meeting with them. Do not invite them to the socials.
Another thing to beware of at the socials is the woman that will latch on to you from the start and claim you as her own. I have heard that alot of guys fall into this trap only to be disappointed in the end. Spending all of their time with a girl that was only interested in using you for gifts and a good time. At the same time, keeping you from meeting other more serious women. In the end, she desides that you are not her type.

Sonar
10-27-2005, 11:30 AM

Ive been thinking about going to Russia and joining one of these tours run by a marriage agency ..
Don't know which tour company you are considering, but if you will disclose it, someone will probably know about it.
I've been to Russia and Ukraine quite a few times during the past 6 years. Always had a great time and met lots of ladies. But as far as marrying one and bringing her here, well that's an entirely different story. Much easier said than done.
I have never been on a so-called "romance tour" but I can tell you that if you are considering European Connections, AForeignAffair or Anastasia, forget it.
There is a place in Moscow on Tverskaya Street near Red Square. The LaCantina restuarant/nightclub. I go there often when in Moscow and I have ran into several of these tour groups there. It seems that the last night or two of the tour, when the socials are over, alot of guys end up at the LaCantina. American owned and everyone speaks English there.
Anyway, these tour guys will sometimes show up in a pack of about 15-20. I always found it odd that only one or two would be with women. The rest would sit around, just as alone as they were when they arrived in Moscow. I spoke to a couple of guys one time and they basically said the tour sucked. Plenty of women but mostly very young early 20's. Not very serious women, mostly curiosity seekers. A few whores, married women and opportunists mixed in. Some of them paid to be there. Also the professional dater will attend these socials looking for nothing more than a good time.
If you do go on the 'romance tour' you should also have a backup plan. As Nick says, write to a few women and arrange a personal meeting with them. Do not invite them to the socials.
Another thing to beware of at the socials is the woman that will latch on to you from the start and claim you as her own. I have heard that alot of guys fall into this trap only to be disappointed in the end. Spending all of their time with a girl that was only interested in using you for gifts and a good time. At the same time, keeping you from meeting other more serious women. In the end, she desides that you are not her type.

Dean007
10-27-2005, 12:15 PM
The agency I was thinking of is called A Foreign Affair
.. Sounds just like the one you described Sonar .. except not as they said on their site.. Was a nice idea .

Nicks advice to write to a few Russian women is the best way . I can always join a agency when I'm there . If I have to ..

I'm going to give the tour a miss now and maybe just go to one of the socials to see what there like..

Thanks for the advice you just saved me a few quid and alot of time..

Dean ...

Dean007
10-27-2005, 12:15 PM
The agency I was thinking of is called A Foreign Affair
.. Sounds just like the one you described Sonar .. except not as they said on their site.. Was a nice idea .

Nicks advice to write to a few Russian women is the best way . I can always join a agency when I'm there . If I have to ..

I'm going to give the tour a miss now and maybe just go to one of the socials to see what there like..

Dean ...

nick20045
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM

Dean ...

i am in newcastle. next sunday. tin jar. guitar.... banjo and harmonica. singing......

need to get some dosh.......

any donations are very welcome.....

nick20045
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM

Dean ...

i am in newcastle. next sunday. tin jar. guitar.... banjo and harmonica. singing......

need to get some dosh.......

any donations are very welcome.....

WindDevil
11-10-2005, 02:27 AM
Could you send me the sites too nick20045
I would like to have a look you never know might see some one I know LOL

@Sonar

@Giles

nick20045
11-10-2005, 02:33 AM
done. check e mail.

WindDevil
11-10-2005, 06:45 AM
hi
I just went through the russian match com and I can say that I saw on the top 100 about 15 models 7 actress and about 2 not good looking ladies What does that say about this site LOL.

wxman2003
11-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Try this site.
holostyak

There are actually many RW/UW in America looking for men, along with women in the FSU. It is in Russian, but one can add their profile in the men's secttion. You can send email freely without charge. Click on the search button at top and choose age, country, etc.

nick20045
11-10-2005, 10:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by wxman2003

Try this site.
holostyak

There are actually many RW/UW in America looking for men, along with women in the FSU. It is in Russian, but one can add their profile in the men's secttion. You can send email freely without charge. Click on the search button at top and choose age, country, etc.

the MAIN problem i find when dealing with RW/UW who are already located in western countries is "are they just after what they can get".

i mean, somebody already has gone through the process of bringing them over. cannot be they are all widows. so are they really "scammers"?

wxman2003
11-10-2005, 12:15 PM
I don't think all of the RW/UW women in the US are scammers. Their ex husbands could well be jerks, abusers, etc. At least with this site, you don't have to travel around the world, you might just find a gem in the US. Remember it works both ways. Many of the older men who marry a young RW/UW want a trophy wife, and when they get bored with them, they just cast them off.

Sonar
11-10-2005, 12:16 PM

Try this site.
holostyak

the MAIN problem i find when dealing with RW/UW who are already located in western countries is "are they just after what they can get".

i mean, somebody already has gone through the process of bringing them over. cannot be they are all widows. so are they really "scammers"?

There are alot of Russian/American women in Miami. 90% of them arrived by K1 fiance visa and very quickly learned the ways of American women. (Divorce is a good thing).

nick20045
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sonar

Try this site.
holostyak

There are alot of Russian/American women in Miami. 90% of them arrived by K1 fiance visa and very quickly learned the ways of American women. (Divorce is a good thing).

so guess it depends "if you are into recycling human resources" :D:D;);)

hans67
12-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Last few weeks i'm getting email from ladies via "onewife.com". I'm not a member there, I've never even visited the site but after verifying I found out I do have an (empty) profile there with only my email-adress in it. Onewife says i got a profile by visiting other dating sites. Seems very strange to me.

I do have a profile on the only site i'm registered which is bride.ru. They say they never exchange information about her members. Anyone any idea? And how reliable are those sites anyway?

ham
12-12-2006, 05:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by hans67

Last few weeks i'm getting email from ladies via "onewife.com". I'm not a member there, I've never even visited the site but after verifying I found out I do have an (empty) profile there with only my email-adress in it. Onewife says i got a profile by visiting other dating sites. Seems very strange to me.

I do have a profile on the only site i'm registered which is bride.ru. They say they never exchange information about her members. Anyone any idea? And how reliable are those sites anyway?

well, trading addresses & selling databases it at the heart of [u]</u>A N Y[u]</u> internet business. That's why i use throw-away (not personal) emails when registering with any site whatsoever.

HOW RELIABLE?

Those are junk dating farms...they have no idea who is who and who does what...[u]</u>and they have NOT ONE SINGLE GOOD REASON to care![u]</u>. Their business is click-throughs & selling memberships & affiliate MLM schemes...if Barney, Leroy, Pedro or Wong get taken to the cleaners by Oleg sending pictures of miss nude world 1976, well...it's their problem...never send money, remember?

ScamBuster1959
12-13-2006, 12:14 AM
You want a good dating site with NO SCAMMERS....???? Then go to TVER. You will see here, real russian woman and with videos of them explaining what they are looking for. Very nice and legit and CLEAN site.:D

ScamBuster - Canada