PDA

View Full Version : Russian Agency

vlem
10-24-2005, 10:12 AM
A few months ago i start to look for a lady in several agencys, but it look to me that all of them in first place want to win the most money possible with the girls, or they pay them to keep contact with man. Can any one comment this please

nick20045
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM
welcome to the club. :D

read http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=395

if you use any of them rememeber to remove the spaces near the dots (.)

the free one is pretty good as when you send a message it goes straight to her e mail address and not into a mailbox.

ALSO read a lot of posts in here. there is some very good advise to stop you being scammed.

AND YES. there are some nice genuine ladies wanting a loving relationship so do not give up.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM
welcome to the club. :D

read http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=395

if you use any of them rememeber to remove the spaces near the dots (.)

the free one is pretty good as when you send a message it goes straight to her e mail address and not into a mailbox.

ALSO read a lot of posts in here. there is some very good advise to stop you being scammed.

AND YES. there are some nice genuine ladies wanting a loving relationship so do not give up.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

lonelyboy
10-25-2005, 02:46 PM
There are some old and very good pieces of advice.

NEVER SEND ANY MONEY !
NO serious woman wants it from you !
You don't get a better woman by sending money !

And when you meet a woman. Remember that NEVER buy big presents or spend a lot of money in restaurants.
A serious woman NEVER wants it !

A serious RUSSIAN woman is VERY HAPPY if you buy her some small presents. Use 10-20 $ for it and you will get her !

Test her when you meet her. Go to McDonalds. If she is happy, she is serious. If she looks sour, she is playing games with you.......
Or maybe she is happy for a soup or sallads....

NEVER pay any correspondence fees to any woman or agency !
All is scamming !
A serious woman has money for it. But probably she writes you only short letters and 1-2 times per week.
If you want to read prewritten stories and pay for it..ok, but they are very boring and all similar. And lead to nothing.

But if you want to waste and lose money...ok....DO IT !

lonelyboy
10-25-2005, 02:46 PM
There are some old and very good pieces of advice.

NEVER SEND ANY MONEY !
NO serious woman wants it from you !
You don't get a better woman by sending money !

And when you meet a woman. Remember that NEVER buy big presents or spend a lot of money in restaurants.
A serious woman NEVER wants it !

A serious RUSSIAN woman is VERY HAPPY if you buy her some small presents. Use 10-20 $ for it and you will get her !

Test her when you meet her. Go to McDonalds. If she is happy, she is serious. If she looks sour, she is playing games with you.......
Or maybe she is happy for a soup or sallads....

NEVER pay any correspondence fees to any woman or agency !
All is scamming !
A serious woman has money for it. But probably she writes you only short letters and 1-2 times per week.
If you want to read prewritten stories and pay for it..ok, but they are very boring and all similar. And lead to nothing.

But if you want to waste and lose money...ok....DO IT !

Robby45
10-29-2005, 12:10 PM
I repeat - order a BrideCard for her at bride card and you'll see what happen. Allthe scammers will disappear as ghosts. I used that and I know what to do. It's very simple but the results will be shocking... [8D]

Robby45
10-29-2005, 12:10 PM
I repeat - order a BrideCard for her at bride card and you'll see what happen. Allthe scammers will disappear as ghosts. I used that and I know what to do. It's very simple but the results will be shocking... [8D]

Sonar
10-29-2005, 12:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Robby45

No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?
Proof of identity and residence>>>Big damn deal!!!! That does not eliminate liars does it???
It can easily be used to set up the personal meeting scam.
Where is the site operated from?? Russia???
Why should anyone trust a Russian woman on the internet just because of some stupid bride card?? The whole idea is ignorant !!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar
10-29-2005, 12:39 PM

No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?
Proof of identity and residence>>>Big damn deal!!!! That does not eliminate liars does it???
Why should anyone trust a Russian woman on the internet just because of some stupid bride card?? The whole idea is ignorant !!!

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

nick20045
10-29-2005, 01:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sonar

[quote]No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?

i would have replied with one simple word.......

YAWN

says not promoting this card but, all posts refer to it. and i posed some serious question about this so called "bride card". funny thing is none have been answered.

YAWN :(:(:(

nick20045
10-29-2005, 01:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sonar

[quote]No doubt that you are trying to promote this stupid bride-card thing. What the hell makes you think that it is some kind of fool proof system?

i would have replied with one simple word.......

YAWN

says not promoting this card but, all posts refer to it. and i posed some serious question about this so called "bride card". funny thing is none have been answered.

YAWN :(:(:(

Robby45
10-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmm... Let's stop the discussing bride card. As my old friend says, make an advice only if you're asked about. Well, guys, it looks that you don't want to know it. No problem. It's your choice.
But there is one opened little question: why did it help me?..
Well, forget it.:(

Robby45
10-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmm... Let's stop the discussing bride card. As my old friend says, make an advice only if you're asked about. Well, guys, it looks that you don't want to know it. No problem. It's your choice.
But there is one opened little question: why did it help me?..
Well, forget it.:(

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:08 PM
who says it helped you????

have you met her yet?

are you engaged?

have you slept together?

has she introduced you to her family?

are you married?

how long married?

not been at least 10 years married!!!! bride card or not, if she wants she is off and if you are lucky, she will be off without half your possessions.

you think scammers are just after money in the first few weeks.!!!

a good scammer, can take you to the cleaners. read posts. how men got married brought her over, and then she claimed he was beating her and got him thrown out of his own home!!!!! read two stories like that on a different forum.

read Dutchys (very good) post about marraige. how he is taking precautions even though he states they both admit they are 100% in love. about prenuptuals, contracts.

HEY DUTCHY. FORGET THE CONTRACT. GET A BRIDE CARD. and then what? she wants half of what is owned and go in front of a judge and say "but my lurd..... she has a bride card" :D:D:D

jeezzzzzzzz.......

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:08 PM
who says it helped you????

have you met her yet?

are you engaged?

have you slept together?

has she introduced you to her family?

are you married?

how long married?

not been at least 10 years married!!!! bride card or not, if she wants she is off and if you are lucky, she will be off without half your possessions.

you think scammers are just after money in the first few weeks.!!!

a good scammer, can take you to the cleaners. read posts. how men got married brought her over, and then she claimed he was beating her and got him thrown out of his own home!!!!! read two stories like that on a different forum.

read Dutchys (very good) post about marraige. how he is taking precautions even though he states they both admit they are 100% in love. about prenuptuals, contracts.

HEY DUTCHY. FORGET THE CONTRACT. GET A BRIDE CARD. and then what? she wants half of what is owned and go in front of a judge and say "but my lurd..... she has a bride card" :D:D:D

jeezzzzzzzz.......

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:25 PM
nick20045, I say it helped me. I met her in Egypt and we slept together.
But you asked too much useless questions. It's understandable that you may be scammed in any time. SURELY. The fact is that that the service allows to stop ONLINE SCAM in the first phase. It increases the probability that at least she is Maria Petrova but not Yuri Petrov and she has no chidren, etc. And I prefer to communicate with physically real person but not phantom. And that service can it check. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???:):):)

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:25 PM
nick20045, I say it helped me. I met her in Egypt and we slept together.
But you asked too much useless questions. It's understandable that you may be scammed in any time. SURELY. The fact is that that the service allows to stop ONLINE SCAM in the first phase. It increases the probability that at least she is Maria Petrova but not Yuri Petrov and she has no chidren, etc. And I prefer to communicate with physically real person but not phantom. And that service can it check. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???:):):)

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:26 PM
and last but not least......

i would say that 98% of members on here have been already married. do you think it is not easy to find a woman in our own country? IT IS.

but most men will tell you, it is a process of elimination. read, understand, ask, find out................

they are interested in a partner for life not somebody with a bride card.

what is to say she is NOT a scammer. she is 100% genuine. you send her some money and then because you write something and she maybe misunderstands and stops writing to you. maybe to you it is a joke. to her it is an insult. different customs. different ideas. spitting out of a car window while driving in the UK is the norm. in Russia it is frowned upon.

does that constitute she is a scammer? you think that because she has a bride card, you send some money "she is yours"!!!!!! what are you looking for? a partner or a cow. animals are bought. people are seduced, talked to, build a relationship, build trust, see, find out...... discuss. find a middle path that will make both happy. make allowances. for bad english knowledge, different customs, maybe different religions.........and even then........ there are problems to solve and the most important thing is to solve them together. not flash a bride card.

and NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!

you could not work out if she was a woman or a phantom when you were with her!!!!! and as to having had children or not, jeezzzz man!!!!! look at her belly and usually upper tighs. if she has stretch marks she has had children. if not..... most probably not.

and for name and id...... here is a news flash.......

it is called PASSPORT.

p.s. a lot of useless questions??? lol. you mean "i ripped the bride card to bits" :D:D:D:D i know. i can be evil like that. but......

if you need a bride card to work out if the woman you slept with was a woman or not....... good luck to you. :D:D:D

or was it just a wet dream that you had???????

p.p.s. a decent russia/ukrainian girl will not let you kiss her for at least 2 days. she may give you a kiss after but nothing sexy. may hold your hand. if she sleeps with you before 7 days....... she is not classed as "a decent woman".

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:26 PM

i would say that 98% of members on here have been already married. do you think it is not easy to find a woman in our own country? IT IS.

but most men will tell you, it is a process of elimination. read, understand, ask, find out................

they are interested in a partner for life not somebody with a bride card.

what is to say she is NOT a scammer. she is 100% genuine. you send her some money and then because you write something and she maybe misunderstands and stops writing to you. maybe to you it is a joke. to her it is an insult. different customs. different ideas. spitting out of a car window while driving in the UK is the norm. in Russia it is frowned upon.

does that constitute she is a scammer? you think that because she has a bride card, you send some money "she is yours"!!!!!! what are you looking for? a partner or a cow. animals are bought. people are seduced, talked to, build a relationship, build trust, see, find out...... discuss. find a middle path that will make both happy. make allowances. for bad english knowledge, different customs, maybe different religions.........and even then........ there are problems to solve and the most important thing is to solve them together. not flash a bride card.

and NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!

you could not work out if she was a woman or a phantom when you were with her!!!!! and as to having had children or not, jeezzzz man!!!!! look at her belly and usually upper tighs. if she has stretch marks she has had children. if not..... most probably not.

and for name and id...... here is a news flash.......

it is called PASSPORT.

p.s. a lot of useless questions??? lol. you mean "i ripped the bride card to bits" :D:D:D:D i know. i can be evil like that. but......

if you need a bride card to work out if the woman you slept with was a woman or not....... good luck to you. :D:D:D

or was it just a wet dream that you had???????

p.p.s. a decent russia/ukrainian girl will not let you kiss her for at least 2 days. she may give you a kiss after but nothing sexy. may hold your hand. if she sleeps with you before 7 days....... she is not classed as "a decent woman".

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:41 PM
by the way, you just dropped "another clue" that you are russian.

not many westerners know that if a girl is called pavlova, her father will be pavlov i.e. an "a" at the end to signify a female. like dimitrova for a female and dimitrov for a male. :D:D:D

darn...... i'm sharp at picking things up.:D:D

nick20045
10-29-2005, 02:41 PM
by the way, you just dropped "another clue" that you are russian.

not many westerners know that if a girl is called pavlova, her father will be pavlov i.e. an "a" at the end to signify a female. like dimitrova for a female and dimitrov for a male. :D:D:D

darn...... i'm sharp at picking things up.:D:D

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:44 PM
nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. And now I prefer to be protected. Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding.
I have a lot of money and I can send them to her but I need honesty.
To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams.
As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. Got?
As for the passport - it's much worse, as when your girl gives her data to the service, she is protected too, because you don't get her data until the scam action. But requiring the passport, you may offend her.

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:44 PM
nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. And now I prefer to be protected. Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.
If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding.
I have a lot of money and I can send them to her but I need honesty.
To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams.
As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. Got?
As for the passport - it's much worse, as when your girl gives her data to the service, she is protected too, because you don't get her data until the scam action. But requiring the passport, you may offend her.

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm Russian?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
It's good joke. Nebertheless I know some words in Russian. Moreover,
my grand father knew Russian well enough. And I know the difference between "Pavlova" and "Pavlov". To the point, the writing "Yuri" is wrong, but "Yury" is right. :D:D
To the point, does the nationality means something for you in our discussion? You don't trust Russians? :D:D:D
Maybe you'll find that I'm a known scammer and try to scam all of you? :D:D:D

Robby45
10-29-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm Russian?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
It's good joke. Nebertheless I know some words in Russian. Moreover,
my grand father knew Russian well enough. And I know the difference between "Pavlova" and "Pavlov". To the point, the writing "Yuri" is wrong, but "Yury" is right. :D:D
To the point, does the nationality means something for you in our discussion? You don't trust Russians? :D:D:D

nick20045
10-29-2005, 03:03 PM

nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. a fool and his money are soon parted.

And now I prefer to be protected. best protection. keep the money in the bank. most members on here will agree with me on this.

Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. i think you have just insulted a lot of russian women. lol.

IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.once again, keep your money in the bank.

If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding. pull the other leg will you!!! half of them use online translators. then misunderstand half of what is written. and do not speak english. ever tried an online translator!!!!

I have a lot of money and I can send them to her but I need honesty. cool. i am skint. if you have a lot of money then DO NOT SEND HER ANY. buy a ticket and visit her regularly.

To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams. there is an old saying: women are like busses. if one comes along and you do not get on board, another will pull up soon and you may be lucky with that one (no pun intended at ladies but..... it is true)..... but then again, men are like cars. you get the new model, the old model. the one with a good history or the one with a bad history. the old junk model. but there is one good thing about it all....... you can always trade the model you have for a newer one. and considering the age difference between western men and russian/ukrainian girls...... this is true....

As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. and you still did not work out if she was a woman or a phantom??? anyway, most probably you found a prostitute on holiday. LOL.

Got?

no i meant if she was with you in egypt how the heck did you not look at her passport? see her name. loads of people make a joke about looking at the passport photos. and if you were sending her such large sums...... not make a note of the passport number when you have all these "connections" in MIA and Interpol etc etc!!!!!

i can now understand how you got taken for a ride. LOL.

and as to offending her by looking at her passport......... i have a diploma in that..............

come on!!!!

can i look at your passport photo?

i have never seen a russian passport. what is it like?

i bet you look very georgeus in your passport photo.

loads of excuses you can give.......

p.s. i do not know if you have realised but i can argue till "kingdom come". and considering i have just done 2 days in the "dog house" with my girlfriend........ i cannot argue with her at the moment. so thanks for keeping posting. :D:D

nick20045
10-29-2005, 03:03 PM

nick20045, did you lose $7.300? I did. a fool and his money are soon parted.

And now I prefer to be protected. best protection. keep the money in the bank. most members on here will agree with me on this.

Moreover, my girl didn't refuse to pass the verification - she understands that approx. 95% of all the FSU online girls are scammers. i think you have just insulted a lot of russian women. lol.

IT'S NORMAL. I REPEAT IT'S NORMAL TO WISH TO BE PROTECTED.once again, keep your money in the bank.

If you are frank with your woman - she understands you. If she doesn't - there is no reason to continue the corresponding. pull the other leg will you!!! half of them use online translators. then misunderstand half of what is written. and do not speak english. ever tried an online translator!!!!

I have a lot of money and I can send them to her but I need honesty. cool. i am skint. if you have a lot of money then DO NOT SEND HER ANY. buy a ticket and visit her regularly.

To the point, all of you declare "Don't send money" - it's a mistake for a bit. Do you really think all of girls have the opportunity to correspond for free?! Oh my God... it's a great mistake. Therefore you just may lose your girl. And she could be your life partner. But if she has a card - I may send her some money, because I will be able to catch her if she scams. there is an old saying: women are like busses. if one comes along and you do not get on board, another will pull up soon and you may be lucky with that one (no pun intended at ladies but..... it is true)..... but then again, men are like cars. you get the new model, the old model. the one with a good history or the one with a bad history. the old junk model. but there is one good thing about it all....... you can always trade the model you have for a newer one. and considering the age difference between western men and russian/ukrainian girls...... this is true....

As for your phrase "if you met her in Egypt and you slept with her, WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED A BRIDE CARD FOR!!!!!!" - the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel. and you still did not work out if she was a woman or a phantom??? anyway, most probably you found a prostitute on holiday. LOL.

Got?

no i meant if she was with you in egypt how the heck did you not look at her passport? see her name. loads of people make a joke about looking at the passport photos. and if you were sending her such large sums...... not make a note of the passport number when you have all these "connections" in MIA and Interpol etc etc!!!!!

i can now understand how you got taken for a ride. LOL.

and as to offending her by looking at her passport......... i have a diploma in that..............

come on!!!!

can i look at your passport photo?

i have never seen a russian passport. what is it like?

i bet you look very georgeus in your passport photo.

loads of excuses you can give.......

p.s. i do not know if you have realised but i can argue till "kingdom come". and considering i have just done 2 days in the "dog house" with my girlfriend........ i cannot argue with her at the moment. so thanks for keeping posting. :D:D

nick20045
10-29-2005, 03:08 PM

nope. race, sex, religion, football or anything whatsoever does not bother me.

but i will tell you a story......

a father once had a son up a tree and the son could not climb down. the father shouted "jump and i will catch you".

the kid jumped. at that time the father put his hands in his pockets and took out a cigarrette and lit it.

the child having had a rough landing on the ground said to his dad "father i thought you said you will catch me and i will not get hurt"

to which the father replied: "if i, your own father, lied to you. imagine what the people in that big wide world will do to you during your life".

now think about the moral of the story........ ;););)

by the way: a fool is not somebody who makes mistakes. that is to be human. a fool is somebody who keeps making the same mistakes.

another one: life is like a game of chess. always think of the other persons move and be ready to counter it.

and last but not least...... there are only one thing in life that you can be certain of. it is called death. more then that..... enjoy life and use your head.

nick20045
10-29-2005, 03:08 PM

nope. race, sex, religion, football or anything whatsoever does not bother me.

but i will tell you a story......

a father once had a son up a tree and the son could not climb down. the father shouted "jump and i will catch you".

the kid jumped. at that time the father put his hands in his pockets and took out a cigarrette and lit it.

the child having had a rough landing on the ground said to his dad "father i thought you said you will catch me and i will not get hurt"

to which the father replied: "if i, your own father, lied to you. imagine what the people in that big wide world will do to you during your life".

now think about the moral of the story........ ;););)

by the way: a fool is not somebody who makes mistakes. that is to be human. a fool is somebody who keeps making the same mistakes.

another one: life is like a game of chess. always think of the other persons move and be ready to counter it.

and last but not least...... there are only one thing in life that you can be certain of. it is called death. more then that..... enjoy life and use your head.

fafemtp
10-29-2005, 03:19 PM
The free one is only $33 a month :D

fafemtp
10-29-2005, 03:19 PM
The free one is only $33 a month :D

Robby45
10-29-2005, 03:21 PM
What are you about?[8)]

Robby45
10-29-2005, 03:21 PM
What are you about?[8)]

Robby45
10-29-2005, 03:22 PM
nick20045 - :):):)

Robby45
10-29-2005, 03:22 PM
nick20045 - :):):)

fafemtp
10-29-2005, 03:44 PM
"I met her in Egypt and we slept together."

While you were there did you see any nice Egyptian girls? And what do you mean by slept, did you fall asleep on the Pyramid tour bus together or actually have sex in hotel?

fafemtp
10-29-2005, 03:44 PM
"I met her in Egypt and we slept together."

While you were there did you see any nice Egyptian girls? And what do you mean by slept, did you fall asleep on the Pyramid tour bus together or actually have sex in hotel?

Robby45
10-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Oh my God! :D:D:D fafemtp, she isn't an Egyptian girl - she is Ukrainian. Next, we actually had sex in the hotel. Is it enough?:D:D

Robby45
10-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Oh my God! :D:D:D fafemtp, she isn't an Egyptian girl - she is Ukrainian. Next, we actually had sex in the hotel. Is it enough?:D:D

nick20045
10-29-2005, 09:02 PM

i've been to egypt. you try and sleep with an egyptian woman unless she is a prostitute, you WILL an automatic sex change from her father. :D:D:D

BUT.... a question:

you say "the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel."

so in short you thought you were f**king her, when in real terms you were the one that got well and truly f**ked. :D:D:D:D;)

cool. i like it. i think you should be nominated for the "most expensive fook" in the guiness world book of records.

sorry weird sense of humour.

are you sure you had sex in the hotel? you keep on about phantoms. i think it was all a wet dream and the "phantom" woman was actually the pillow. (unless you are one of these people that travel with a teddy bear......)

been known to happen. :D:D;) did the pillow have a "bride card"?

nick20045
10-29-2005, 09:02 PM

i've been to egypt. you try and sleep with an egyptian woman unless she is a prostitute, you WILL an automatic sex change from her father. :D:D:D

BUT.... a question:

you say "the fact is that I was scammed after such a sex travel."

so in short you thought you were f**king her, when in real terms you were the one that got well and truly f**ked. :D:D:D:D;)

cool. i like it. i think you should be nominated for the "most expensive fook" in the guiness world book of records.

sorry weird sense of humour.

are you sure you had sex in the hotel? you keep on about phantoms. i think it was all a wet dream and the "phantom" woman was actually the pillow. (unless you are one of these people that travel with a teddy bear......)

been known to happen. :D:D;) did the pillow have a "bride card"?

Robby45
10-30-2005, 11:18 AM
nick20045, I can't be serious with you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Robby45
10-30-2005, 11:18 AM
nick20045, I can't be serious with you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D