PDA

View Full Version : Really Want Wife???

fafemtp
10-27-2005, 04:28 AM
Hey Guys, I've been reading posts on here, some new and some old. It's pretty much a broken record, over and aver again the same stories. Don't try to critisize anyone or be nasty, just try to help each other. Pretty much thats what I see going on. I'm pretty much scam proof for the sole reason I have no money LOL. I am a firefighter, most of the time my paycheck is pathetic. I know a lot of you guys have money or make a lot of money, and your just looking for a descent woman to take care of instead of the average American C*nt running around. Even though you know your being scammed or don't believe what some douche is writting to you, you want to believe. Your not "that stupid" you just want to believe and this blinds you same as love blinds people. My new philosophy on marriage is F*CK Marriage. The only way I will ever get married again is if I find some hot rich broad who actually likes giving h*ad. Whats wrong with just living with someone? Instead of sending some fat ugly turd email and money, you know more then likely you aren't corresponding with a woman. The scammer is probably some fat faggot in Utah somewhere. Everytime some scam or scamming ring is busted it turns out to be some dude who isn't even in the country you think you were writting to. Here is my advice, if your really serious of hooking up with a nice girl from another country, your better off just going to that country for like 3 weeks or a month. Get an apartment type room, weekly type motel. Start mingling with the local scene, social groups, churches, news paper personals, etc. and line up a bunch of prospects. Rent a car and cruise the bus stops, offer rides to attractive women. I know some of you are saying no way will anyone get in the car, but its not like here in other countries and they will know you are an American just from looking at you, trust me , it wont be hard to get women in your car and accumulate phone numbers etc. from a few dozen women in a matter of a few days. Then come back here and correspond to your hearts content with women you actually have met. When you find the one you like try to get her here on a tourist visa or student visa or work visa. Don't just jump up and marry someone. Be creative with the visa application, put down that you need her as a nanny for your kid and your kid only interacts well with her. Crap like that, get creative. Okay worse case scenario you got to marry her to get a visa. Just try to avoid that if possible. Am I wrong on any of this? It just seems this would all be a more productive way of spending your money instead of just throwing it away.

nick20045
10-27-2005, 05:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by fafemtp

I'm pretty much scam proof for the sole reason I have no money LOL.
join the club

I am a firefighter hmmmmmm so guess if she is in heat you put it out? :D:D

I know a lot of you guys have money or make a lot of money, somebody has been lying to you dude

The only way I will ever get married again is if I find some hot rich broad who actually likes giving h*ad. in russia i think it is called "deep will pass". believe me..... you can work out if she has tonsils or not. :D

Whats wrong with just living with someone? try telling that to imigration.

Here is my advice, if your really serious of hooking up with a nice girl from another country, your better off just going to that country for like 3 weeks or a month. guess you need to reread most posts. most of them say "go and meet her before you do anything.

Get an apartment type room, weekly type motel. Start mingling with the local scene, social groups, churches, news paper personals, etc. and line up a bunch of prospects. Rent a car and cruise the bus stops, offer rides to attractive women. take it you never been to russia? LOL man you have me in stitches

Am I wrong on any of this?
yes 100%

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-27-2005, 05:25 AM

I'm pretty much scam proof for the sole reason I have no money LOL.
join the club

I am a firefighter hmmmmmm so guess if she is in heat you put it out? :D:D

I know a lot of you guys have money or make a lot of money, somebody has been lying to you dude

The only way I will ever get married again is if I find some hot rich broad who actually likes giving h*ad. in russia i think it is called "deep will pass". believe me..... you can work out if she has tonsils or not. :D

Whats wrong with just living with someone? try telling that to imigration.

Here is my advice, if your really serious of hooking up with a nice girl from another country, your better off just going to that country for like 3 weeks or a month. guess you need to reread most posts. most of them say "go and meet her before you do anything.

Get an apartment type room, weekly type motel. Start mingling with the local scene, social groups, churches, news paper personals, etc. and line up a bunch of prospects. Rent a car and cruise the bus stops, offer rides to attractive women. take it you never been to russia? LOL man you have me in stitches

Am I wrong on any of this?
yes 100%

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

fafemtp
10-27-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm not a 100% wrong
I never been to Russia either, I've been to Haiti and Dominican Republic. Russia is worse than Haiti? LOL Haiti makes Bonbay look like a 5 star resort. I been to Bombay too. The car rental angle worked well in Santo Domingo.
Maybe I'm wrong , but every post I read where a guy sent money, it was to a woman he never met. I was just refering to that.

fafemtp
10-27-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm not a 100% wrong
I never been to Russia either, I've been to Haiti and Dominican Republic. Russia is worse than Haiti? LOL Haiti makes Bonbay look like a 5 star resort. I been to Bombay too. The car rental angle worked well in Santo Domingo.
Maybe I'm wrong , but every post I read where a guy sent money, it was to a woman he never met. I was just refering to that.

nick20045
10-27-2005, 06:29 AM

I'm not a 100% wrong

well i have been to russia. in a 5 star hotel, find 2 people who speak english. paper is not used. you get a calculator shoved in front of you with the amount have to pay on it. out of say 1000 people i talked to, 5 spoke english and when i say "broken english" i mean REALLY BROKEN ENGLISH.

and re guys sending money...... well as they say "a fool and his money are soon parted".

nick20045
10-27-2005, 06:29 AM

I'm not a 100% wrong

well i have been to russia. in a 5 star hotel, find 2 people who speak english. paper is not used. you get a calculator shoved in front of you with the amount have to pay on it. out of say 1000 people i talked to, 5 spoke english and when i say "broken english" i mean REALLY BROKEN ENGLISH.

and re guys sending money...... well as they say "a fool and his money are soon parted".

fafemtp
10-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Thanks Nick
I had no idea it was that bad. Just think of all the nuclear missles they have there , its scary.

fafemtp
10-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Thanks Nick
I had no idea it was that bad. Just think of all the nuclear missles they have there , its scary.

nick20045
10-27-2005, 06:53 AM

Thanks Nick

what is scarey? to us from uk, we wonder which one will press the button in usa.

will it be beavis or will it be butthead :D:D

nick20045
10-27-2005, 06:53 AM

Thanks Nick

what is scarey? to us from uk, we wonder which one will press the button in usa.

will it be beavis or will it be butthead :D:D

Dutchy013
10-27-2005, 08:04 AM
HI guys,
English knowledge in Russia/Ukraine is seldom present.
Girls are sometimes taking lessons because they realise too they need it if they want to hook up with a foreign guy, these girls are the smart ones :D
I have been in Haiti in the late 70's a few times and Haiti and Russia cannot be compared, total different worlds.
Haiti you can be mugged, Russia you can just disappear.
Going to a nichtclub and meeting girls is very easy, but you do not know what they do for a living :D, they probably give you head for a few bucks fafemtp. :)
But, all together, I just love Ukraine :)

Nick, I am scared too of beavis and/or butthead :D

Dutchy013
10-27-2005, 08:04 AM
HI guys,
English knowledge in Russia/Ukraine is seldom present.
Girls are sometimes taking lessons because they realise too they need it if they want to hook up with a foreign guy, these girls are the smart ones :D
I have been in Haiti in the late 70's a few times and Haiti and Russia cannot be compared, total different worlds.
Haiti you can be mugged, Russia you can just disappear.
Going to a nichtclub and meeting girls is very easy, but you do not know what they do for a living :D, they probably give you head for a few bucks fafemtp. :)
But, all together, I just love Ukraine :)

nick20045
10-27-2005, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Haiti you can be mugged guess i live in Haiti then lol or, a copy of it anyway.

Russia you can just disappear. i heard that one. i was told "which is why the volga river is so big :D:D

But, all together, I just love Ukraine :) ohhhhh you are not going to go down well in elenags books...... she hates ukraine :D

vote Bart Simpson for President :D:D

nick20045
10-27-2005, 08:23 AM

Haiti you can be mugged guess i live in Haiti then lol or, a copy of it anyway.

Russia you can just disappear. i heard that one. i was told "which is why the volga river is so big :D:D

But, all together, I just love Ukraine :) ohhhhh you are not going to go down well in elenags books...... she hates ukraine :D

vote Bart Simpson for President :D:D

Dutchy013
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Nick,

I know Elena does not like Ukraine/Moldova.
She told me already :)
It seems there are some "feelings" between Russia and Ukraine, something Like between Germany and Holland

Dutchy013
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Nick,

I know Elena does not like Ukraine/Moldova.
She told me already :)
It seems there are some "feelings" between Russia and Ukraine, something Like between Germany and Holland

Sonar
10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Thanks Nick

will it be beavis or will it be butthead
HaHa,
If not for the trigger in the USA,
All of your asses would speak Russian today.
(Damn, I'm a Poet and don't know it.) HaHa

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar
10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Thanks Nick

will it be beavis or will it be butthead
HaHa,
If not for the trigger in the USA,
All of your asses would speak Russian today.
(Damn, I'm a Poet and don't know it.) HaHa

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.