PDA

View Full Version : I have got a serious Scammer

Giles
10-27-2005, 11:13 PM
She's still contacting me. !!

2 emails in 4 days. !!!

The emails are the same that I had 2 weeks ago. !!!

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles
10-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi,

I really wasn?t going to post anymore messages from this person.
But I had to post this. Just so you can have a laugh. !!!
This person is really trying to get more cash from me. NO WAY.
Nick you?ll know who I am. :-)
But this is what I got today.
Funny thing is that her mother is now alive, Tatyana was a orphan in past few letters. !
Plus I?ve been phoned 3 times by her in 2 weeks on my pay as you go phone.

P.S. I haven?t emailed her, this is what I keep getting.

Giles

Hello my love xxxxxx.
Today I was very glad to see your new letter.
With each your letter I understood that I have found my soul mate.
I want to tell, that my feelings and the words in relation to you always were sincerely and I always understood that we put a lot of trust Now I am sure that I can trust you I'm so happy to know you, you cannot even imagine!
we are passionately to kisses and you begin to teach me to all pleasures of sex.
I love you and begin to understand that love this such strong feeling.
I am glad that I could feel it due to you.
It very much has liked me and I want to tell it to you.
I just wanted you to be every time next to me.
I want to say THANK YOU for your existence.
For everything you did for me to light the dreams and sweet emotions go on.
Look, what a beautiful words I found for you.
My dear, my love xxxxxx, in my last letter I told you about my love feelings to you.
I love you, xxxxxx, and I want to say to you it always I want to say to you, my darling, that I can't without you It is pity that only our letters connect us, I want to see you in reality.
I want it very much.
Our letters connect our close love feelings to each other, but it only letters My love xxxxxx, I want to say that my mum and my best friends are very happy for us, they are all time ask about you, about your feelings to me and I don't worry say about our love feelings now, because I don't want to hide my love to you my xxxxxx, I have found sense of my life, I love you and I miss you my darling.
There's a sea between us, love, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I awake, I yearn to be with you.
There are many miles between us, love, though you're always here in my heart, and every night, beneath the silver starlight, I pray for the day we'll never part.
I love you and will love all my life!
I want to arrive to you.
My love when you can send me money?
My information for a sending of money.
My darling, on this I will finish my letter to you, I will wait for your next letter with great desire Ok, I must go, my dear.
I will miss you, I love you and I want to be with you

In love with you Tatyana.

Giles
10-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi,

I really wasn?t going to post anymore messages from this person.
But I had to post this. Just so you can have a laugh. !!!
This person is really trying to get more cash from me. NO WAY.
Nick you?ll know who I am. :-)
But this is what I got today.
Funny thing is that her mother is now alive, Tatyana was a orphan in past few letters. !
Plus I?ve been phoned 3 times by her in 2 weeks on my pay as you go phone.

P.S. I haven?t emailed her, this is what I keep getting.

Giles

Hello my love xxxxxx.
Today I was very glad to see your new letter.
With each your letter I understood that I have found my soul mate.
I want to tell, that my feelings and the words in relation to you always were sincerely and I always understood that we put a lot of trust Now I am sure that I can trust you I'm so happy to know you, you cannot even imagine!
we are passionately to kisses and you begin to teach me to all pleasures of sex.
I love you and begin to understand that love this such strong feeling.
I am glad that I could feel it due to you.
It very much has liked me and I want to tell it to you.
I just wanted you to be every time next to me.
I want to say THANK YOU for your existence.
For everything you did for me to light the dreams and sweet emotions go on.
Look, what a beautiful words I found for you.
My dear, my love xxxxxx, in my last letter I told you about my love feelings to you.
I love you, xxxxxx, and I want to say to you it always I want to say to you, my darling, that I can't without you It is pity that only our letters connect us, I want to see you in reality.
I want it very much.
Our letters connect our close love feelings to each other, but it only letters My love xxxxxx, I want to say that my mum and my best friends are very happy for us, they are all time ask about you, about your feelings to me and I don't worry say about our love feelings now, because I don't want to hide my love to you my xxxxxx, I have found sense of my life, I love you and I miss you my darling.
There's a sea between us, love, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I awake, I yearn to be with you.
There are many miles between us, love, though you're always here in my heart, and every night, beneath the silver starlight, I pray for the day we'll never part.
I love you and will love all my life!
I want to arrive to you.
My love when you can send me money?
My darling, on this I will finish my letter to you, I will wait for your next letter with great desire Ok, I must go, my dear.
I will miss you, I love you and I want to be with you

In love with you Tatyana.

nick20045
10-28-2005, 12:33 AM
ok. this is how you work it........

ask her how much she wants. tell her in UK Pounds (as you live in UK). this will make her have to get a calculator out, work rates of exchange and bla bla bla...... hey!!!! why not!

then when she sends you the amount, change it. e.g. if she says 470, make it 740.

then tell her that 740 is too little. you are worried in case she does not have enough. make it a straight 1000.

then wait for her letter. when she replies, tell her that she should have her mother for the wedding so will send another 1000. total now 2000.

wait for her letter. then you have to go to scotland, abroad or somewhere for work. cannot reply for say 3 days....... let her wait.......

then send a letter. say you are worried. she needs an engagement ring. she needs a russian wedding dress. she needs a hotel in moscow to stay overnight before flying to uk.......

she needs money for the passport, for the visa, for the courier, for eating at the airport hotel, taxis at moscow. ticket from london to where you live. money to show to immigration (they call it customs).

heck, tell her you will send 4000 pounds!!!!!

BUT!!!! you now need to go away again for a few days to work. need to earn the money.......

so she waits. sends you letters.......

you are back. by joy! you have now sent the money. as large sum had to send 2000 and 2000.

now western union mtcn has 10 digits.

take your mobile and work out the letters to numbers. like "upyourspig" and send her the numbers.

then wait for the letters. BUT!!!! you have to go to work. hey! 4000 quid is not little money......... so she waits.

then .......

she says no money. you argue this for a few days......

then you ask her if she is using internet cafe. if she says yes, then tell her somebody else got the money.

see if you can get her to arrest the internet cafe manager for theft!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
10-28-2005, 12:33 AM
ok. this is how you work it........

ask her how much she wants. tell her in UK Pounds (as you live in UK). this will make her have to get a calculator out, work rates of exchange and bla bla bla...... hey!!!! why not!

then when she sends you the amount, change it. e.g. if she says 470, make it 740.

then tell her that 740 is too little. you are worried in case she does not have enough. make it a straight 1000.

then wait for her letter. when she replies, tell her that she should have her mother for the wedding so will send another 1000. total now 2000.

wait for her letter. then you have to go to scotland, abroad or somewhere for work. cannot reply for say 3 days....... let her wait.......

then send a letter. say you are worried. she needs an engagement ring. she needs a russian wedding dress. she needs a hotel in moscow to stay overnight before flying to uk.......

she needs money for the passport, for the visa, for the courier, for eating at the airport hotel, taxis at moscow. ticket from london to where you live. money to show to immigration (they call it customs).

heck, tell her you will send 4000 pounds!!!!!

BUT!!!! you now need to go away again for a few days to work. need to earn the money.......

so she waits. sends you letters.......

you are back. by joy! you have now sent the money. as large sum had to send 2000 and 2000.

now western union mtcn has 10 digits.

take your mobile and work out the letters to numbers. like "upyourspig" and send her the numbers.

then wait for the letters. BUT!!!! you have to go to work. hey! 4000 quid is not little money......... so she waits.

then .......

she says no money. you argue this for a few days......

then you ask her if she is using internet cafe. if she says yes, then tell her somebody else got the money.

see if you can get her to arrest the internet cafe manager for theft!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Giles
10-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Hey,

Can you just chat to her ?

She's peeing off now. LOL

Giles
10-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Hey,

Can you just chat to her ?

She's peeing off now. LOL

nick20045
10-28-2005, 01:35 AM
just wind her up. have fun..... take the mickeey.......

nick20045
10-28-2005, 01:35 AM
just wind her up. have fun..... take the mickeey.......

fafemtp
10-28-2005, 01:52 AM
When its all over tell her to put down the bottle of vodka and slowly step away from the computer with her hands up. You are outside with the police.

fafemtp
10-28-2005, 01:52 AM
When its all over tell her to put down the bottle of vodka and slowly step away from the computer with her hands up. You are outside with the police.

Giles
11-01-2005, 02:40 AM
She's emailed me again. [V]

Blxxxy H'll

Asked her for contact details, so I'll phone her tomorrow. Yeah right.
And 90 now from Global russian scammers.
9 from Elitematemate.

Think I'll just block all address with .ru
(Had 1 today from dateline uk) again :(

Giles
11-01-2005, 02:40 AM
She's emailed me again. [V]

Blxxxy H'll

Asked her for contact details, so I'll phone her tomorrow. Yeah right.
And 90 now from Global russian scammers.
9 from Elitematemate.

Think I'll just block all address with .ru
(Had 1 today from dateline uk) again :(

Giles
11-01-2005, 08:21 PM
And again today asking for $1700.
even with the same bank receiving details!.

Think I may reply again saying i've sent money, but give a false Westerern Union reference number.

LOL

Even got a new pic I havent seen anywhere before.

Part of what she said :-

My love I can not write you much I today is occupied. I send the information once again.
TATYANA NOVIKOVA,
ENISEISK UNITED BANK
LENINA, 16
KANSK, Russia 663600
My love I need in 1700 dollars.
When you can send me money???
I shall wait from you for the letter.
Your love Tatyana.

Ping...Ping...

Giles
11-01-2005, 08:21 PM
And again today asking for $1700.
even with the same bank receiving details!.

Think I may reply again saying i've sent money, but give a false Westerern Union reference number.

LOL

Even got a new pic I havent seen anywhere before.

Part of what she said :-

My love I can not write you much I today is occupied. I send the information once again.
TATYANA NOVIKOVA,
ENISEISK UNITED BANK
LENINA, 16
KANSK, Russia 663600
My love I need in 1700 dollars.
When you can send me money???
I shall wait from you for the letter.
Your love Tatyana.

Ping...Ping...

nick20045
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
you need a sort code and account number to send money to a bank. otherwise if there is more then one TATYANA NOVIKOVA, which one gets the money.

tell her you will use western union. check e mail. you will love what i have just sent you. :D and remember it is 10 digits for western union.

nick20045
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
you need a sort code and account number to send money to a bank. otherwise if there is more then one TATYANA NOVIKOVA, which one gets the money.

tell her you will use western union. check e mail. you will love what i have just sent you. :D and remember it is 10 digits for western union.

Giles
11-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh.

I was thinking about sending a $1.

LOL

Remember I was filling her email boxes up, well she empties them each day. She said she only goes to cafes twice a week. oh and got bored of doing it now. :D:D

Ping...Ping...

Giles
11-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh.

I was thinking about sending a $1.

LOL

Remember I was filling her email boxes up, well she empties them each day. She said she only goes to cafes twice a week. oh and got bored of doing it now. :D:D

Ping...Ping...