PDA

View Full Version : Investigating people

Detective
11-04-2005, 01:03 AM
What do u think about "PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS"?

nick20045
11-04-2005, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Detective

Because I work like crazy in one of the first world countries and because I have lots of money
yawn!!!!

I used a private detective and he said to me she doesn't exist and most probably an artist.
yawn!!!

Lately, one of the guys posted that she is a scammer
what guy! yawn......

I SHOULD INVESTIGATE WITH THE PRIVATE DETECTOR. Since then I haven't received any email from any russian girl.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU GUYS?????

yawn!! next one? here is the link for the private investigator? incidentally, it is not detector but investigator or detective. so you are in a first world country. you make loads of cash but use the word detector????

jeeezzzzzz!!!!

taking an "off shot" hello Yuri :D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
11-04-2005, 01:25 AM

Because I work like crazy in one of the first world countries and because I have lots of money
yawn!!!!

I used a private detective and he said to me she doesn't exist and most probably an artist.
yawn!!!

Lately, one of the guys posted that she is a scammer
what guy! yawn......

I SHOULD INVESTIGATE WITH THE PRIVATE DETECTOR. Since then I haven't received any email from any russian girl.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU GUYS?????

yawn!! next one? here is the link for the private investigator? incidentally, it is not detector but investigator or detective. so you are in a first world country. you make loads of cash but use the word detector????

jeeezzzzzz!!!!

taking an "off shot" hello Yuri :D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

toymaker
11-04-2005, 06:05 AM
hello Nick.....

i agree wholeheartidly.....sounds like a "YURI" ...or a wanna be "YURI" to me......won't they ever quit trying to be intelligent????? must be looking through vodka colored glasses....

send no money.....please

toymaker
11-04-2005, 06:05 AM
hello Nick.....

i agree wholeheartidly.....sounds like a "YURI" ...or a wanna be "YURI" to me......won't they ever quit trying to be intelligent????? must be looking through vodka colored glasses....

send no money.....please

nick20045
11-04-2005, 12:13 PM
hey toymaker

do you think i am "evil"? :D:D

nick20045
11-04-2005, 12:13 PM
hey toymaker

do you think i am "evil"? :D:D

toymaker
11-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Hey Nick.......

Yes , we are all EVIL and if you are EVIL backwards, at least we do so with itegrity and honesty

send no money .....please

toymaker
11-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Hey Nick.......

Yes , we are all EVIL and if you are EVIL backwards, at least we do so with itegrity and honesty

send no money .....please

Detective
11-05-2005, 05:08 AM
Guys,
your responses are highly appreciated.
I agree it sounds weird to most of you that I have fun in investigating people. This is a hobby and I love it....
I do not find you nasty my friend... for me everybody is free to express what he/she thinks. I do not need any encouragement coz I know who I am. I accept criticism with pleasure because this is the only way to improve. Even if you say very bad words in the very worst way I still don't care..... it is not because I disrespect you.... it's because I know who I am..and If I do mistakes that's fine coz this is the best way to learn.... I am sure you would think in a very weird way but again that's fine with me....
I am not here to encourage you to get a detective consult... At the end, I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!

Detective
11-05-2005, 05:08 AM
Guys,
your responses are highly appreciated.
I agree it sounds weird to most of you that I have fun in investigating people. This is a hobby and I love it....
I do not find you nasty my friend... for me everybody is free to express what he/she thinks. I do not need any encouragement coz I know who I am. I accept criticism with pleasure because this is the only way to improve. Even if you say very bad words in the very worst way I still don't care..... it is not because I disrespect you.... it's because I know who I am..and If I do mistakes that's fine coz this is the best way to learn.... I am sure you would think in a very weird way but again that's fine with me....
I am not here to encourage you to get a detective consult... At the end, I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!

nick20045
11-05-2005, 08:55 AM

I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!
they do have great legs :D:D

nick20045
11-05-2005, 08:55 AM

I do not care anymore about having a russian woman coz I do not think they're better than the girls where I live.... it's just for fun!
they do have great legs :D:D

nick20045
11-05-2005, 09:23 AM
ok. i see you have changed the wording in your post.

private investigators.......

crap. he/she is about 3000 miles away. prove to me they DID the job. there is a thread on here from somebody who offered a service (got shot down in about 10 seconds flat :D:D:D). there is also a thread about somebody who suggested a service...... (got shot down faster :D:D)

sending somebody money to be a detective????? come on!!!!! all you have is a few letters back. Yuri can just be sitting getting a BJ off some prostitute in Moscow and when he finishes he will write.....

"yeah she is ok" or "no she is a scammer"

now prove which one is correct and which one is not.

same as the "infamous" bride card thread. LOL.

nick20045
11-05-2005, 09:23 AM
ok. i see you have changed the wording in your post.

private investigators.......

crap. he/she is about 3000 miles away. prove to me they DID the job. there is a thread on here from somebody who offered a service (got shot down in about 10 seconds flat :D:D:D). there is also a thread about somebody who suggested a service...... (got shot down faster :D:D)

sending somebody money to be a detective????? come on!!!!! all you have is a few letters back. Yuri can just be sitting getting a BJ off some prostitute in Moscow and when he finishes he will write.....

"yeah she is ok" or "no she is a scammer"

now prove which one is correct and which one is not.

same as the "infamous" bride card thread. LOL.

Detective
11-05-2005, 10:17 AM
It seems my friend that you have got absolutely no idea about "private investigators"... I do not intend to offer any service on this website...and I don't think I can convince anyone to ask for help and I do not think that people are idiots to follow me for whatever I say. I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate...
My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say... and let tell ya that not all people are liers and not all people are here to advertise.... I do not care at all about what's going on in your mind but please do not start assuming that I am offering a service here...Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart... My friend, you have all the right not to believe anything but please do not assume things... you have to have proofs... Even if you want to report a scammer you have to have proofs.....so when u have solid proofs about me trying to advertise then I am happy to face you if you want and I can bet on that....

Seeya

Detective
11-05-2005, 10:17 AM
It seems my friend that you have got absolutely no idea about "private investigators"... I do not intend to offer any service on this website...and I don't think I can convince anyone to ask for help and I do not think that people are idiots to follow me for whatever I say. I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate...
My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say... and let tell ya that not all people are liers and not all people are here to advertise.... I do not care at all about what's going on in your mind but please do not start assuming that I am offering a service here...Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart... My friend, you have all the right not to believe anything but please do not assume things... you have to have proofs... Even if you want to report a scammer you have to have proofs.....so when u have solid proofs about me trying to advertise then I am happy to face you if you want and I can bet on that....

Seeya

nick20045
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
it is actually you that is assuming. read again what i said. at the start YES you did "come over" as a possible "detective" advert.

incidentally i am not paranoid. i HAVE a russian girlfriend. have met her and am about to meet her again.

but as to anybody paying as you say US$1000 to investigate somebody!!!!

oh well......... cheaper to get a bride card. :D:D:D

nick20045
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
it is actually you that is assuming. read again what i said. at the start YES you did "come over" as a possible "detective" advert.

incidentally i am not paranoid. i HAVE a russian girlfriend. have met her and am about to meet her again.

but as to anybody paying as you say US$1000 to investigate somebody!!!!

oh well......... cheaper to get a bride card. :D:D:D

Detective
11-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Well, if you have a russian GF then let me congradulate you.... By the way, what is so great about having a russian GF???? as compared to a canadian or american or australian???

Detective
11-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Well, if you have a russian GF then let me congradulate you.... By the way, what is so great about having a russian GF???? as compared to a canadian or american or australian???

nick20045
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
thank you for the congratulations. if you want her let me know. US$1000 and she is yours. i will even put a nice ribbon on her for you. :D:D

what is so great about having a russian girlfriend? nothing i guess except that has to be a nutcase to go and spend about US$4000 to see her for a week! and pray to God you are not in her bad books otherwise you will get hell!!!!! yeah it does mount up. air ticket, visa, taxi to airport, then most probably a train to where she lives, hotel/apartment, restaurants......... US$4000 is a fair figure......

what is the difference between a russian girl and an american/canadian/australian?

well did have an american girlfriend once. jeeezzzzz the lies she used to spin...... nothing against the yanks except i will not go to america. actually a country that personally i do not wish to visit. (at all yankees sorry.......)

canadian girlfriend never had one. do they have nice legs????? :Dsorry do not speak french. my younger sister lives in canada. maybe i will ask her...... knowing her and me, she will most probably put a warning post in all canadian newspapers warning all women to be extra careful.

nah my sis is cool......

australian...... come on!!!! who wants a "shiela"???? :D:D

joking apart. it is the "main thing" that i think most members on here look for which is the difference.

american/australian/canadian/europeans think divorce first. try and make the relationship work second. russians are vice versa.

incidentally..... whichever country she is from.......

they still moan, nag, complain and have same habits. mine has already made it clear. she hates to cook and only does it because have to eat.

now is that cool or what? an english woman will send the husband to the chip shop or takeaway. at least a russian wife will say "i do not like to cook but i do it so i can feed you".

incidentally, russian women DO have one good thing.......

they do not speak good english. so.........

can swear and not get told off......
she takes about half an hour to ask for some cash to make sure she says it correct. any woman that speaks good english will not hesitate.

by the way.....

1: never edit your post and change the subject. if you notice you changed the subject but i have "cut and paste" from what you originally posted.

2: try a bit of sense of humour. read my posts. yes i try to advise. yes i take the mickeey.

3: you are on broadband or at least adsl. how do i know? ;)

4: no i have no idea about private investigators. when i needed to investigate anybody i did it myself. baseball bat comes in handy as well.

5: "I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate..."

jeezzzzz you have some expensive habits. want to brag again??? i know i know.... you live in a first world country and you make a lot of money. which part of russia are you from? :D:D

6: "My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say".

Am I???

7: "but please do not start assuming that I am offering a service here..."

your original post came over as such. but why did you total change it? something to hide? by the way: assume is three words in one. ass u me. hence never assume. otherwise you make an ass of you and me.

8: "Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart..."

nobody is on here to cheat me. and nobody will cheat me. i am what is called "street smart". do i need to look smart? no. but if i see something i disagree with i have every right to answer and submit my opinion. it is called "freedom of speech" which is unfortunately not something well known in your country.

9: "Even if you want to report a scammer you have to have proofs.."

you are not british/american/australian. BUT i always maintained that YES proof needs to be available before somebody reports a scammer and i have ALSO stated that i believe some scammers reported may have been reported unjustly.

10: "so when u have solid proofs about me trying to advertise"

never change the subject or totally change your post. especially when "cut and paste" have been employed in the replies. doing this means you have "something to hide" which in turn creates suspicion.

have a nice day. hope i have answered all your questions. if you have any more please feel free to post.

incidentally, it is the weekend....... chill out.....

nick20045
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
thank you for the congratulations. if you want her let me know. US$1000 and she is yours. i will even put a nice ribbon on her for you. :D:D

what is so great about having a russian girlfriend? nothing i guess except that has to be a nutcase to go and spend about US$4000 to see her for a week! and pray to God you are not in her bad books otherwise you will get hell!!!!! yeah it does mount up. air ticket, visa, taxi to airport, then most probably a train to where she lives, hotel/apartment, restaurants......... US$4000 is a fair figure......

what is the difference between a russian girl and an american/canadian/australian?

well did have an american girlfriend once. jeeezzzzz the lies she used to spin...... nothing against the yanks except i will not go to america. actually a country that personally i do not wish to visit. (at all yankees sorry.......)

canadian girlfriend never had one. do they have nice legs????? :Dsorry do not speak french. my younger sister lives in canada. maybe i will ask her...... knowing her and me, she will most probably put a warning post in all canadian newspapers warning all women to be extra careful.

nah my sis is cool......

australian...... come on!!!! who wants a "shiela"???? :D:D

joking apart. it is the "main thing" that i think most members on here look for which is the difference.

american/australian/canadian/europeans think divorce first. try and make the relationship work second. russians are vice versa.

incidentally..... whichever country she is from.......

they still moan, nag, complain and have same habits. mine has already made it clear. she hates to cook and only does it because have to eat.

now is that cool or what? an english woman will send the husband to the chip shop or takeaway. at least a russian wife will say "i do not like to cook but i do it so i can feed you".

incidentally, russian women DO have one good thing.......

they do not speak good english. so.........

can swear and not get told off......
she takes about half an hour to ask for some cash to make sure she says it correct. any woman that speaks good english will not hesitate.

by the way.....

1: never edit your post and change the subject. if you notice you changed the subject but i have "cut and paste" from what you originally posted.

2: try a bit of sense of humour. read my posts. yes i try to advise. yes i take the mickeey.

3: you are on broadband or at least adsl. how do i know? ;)

4: no i have no idea about private investigators. when i needed to investigate anybody i did it myself. baseball bat comes in handy as well.

5: "I am only saying I am using this for fun... let me tell ya that it is very expensive and I do not think anyone who is complaining of being scammed for 300 or 500 bucks is gonna pay 1000 to investigate..."

jeezzzzz you have some expensive habits. want to brag again??? i know i know.... you live in a first world country and you make a lot of money. which part of russia are you from? :D:D

6: "My friend, it seems that you are too paranoid about what others say".

Am I???

your original post came over as such. but why did you total change it? something to hide? by the way: assume is three words in one. ass u me. hence never assume. otherwise you make an ass of you and me.

8: "Please do not think that people are here to cheat you and do not try to look smart..."

nobody is on here to cheat me. and nobody will cheat me. i am what is called "street smart". do i need to look smart? no. but if i see something i disagree with i have every right to answer and submit my opinion. it is called "freedom of speech" which is unfortunately not something well known in your country.

you are not british/american/australian. BUT i always maintained that YES proof needs to be available before somebody reports a scammer and i have ALSO stated that i believe some scammers reported may have been reported unjustly.

never change the subject or totally change your post. especially when "cut and paste" have been employed in the replies. doing this means you have "something to hide" which in turn creates suspicion.

have a nice day. hope i have answered all your questions. if you have any more please feel free to post.

Detective
11-05-2005, 05:30 PM
My friend,
Let me tell ya that I am not from russia.... and I am happy not to be there and I am not intending to go anywhere close to that area.... I am from a country very far from Russia..... and England.
I knew very well that you cut and paste what I said before I changed the topic.... and I did that because I don't want anyone to misunderstand me. I thought everybody is honest but when I saw your answers I said I'd better change it coz I don't want anyone to think I am here to advertise. I told you I do not care about that at all and I am still insisting on that.
If you want to believe me that's fine and if not that's fine too.... I think nowadays liers are everywhere and I totally understand you my friend. I agree with you in some of the aspects but I don't assume anything without proofs.... I am very professional in that... I totally understand you my friend.... it is difficult to believe that someone is there just for fun.... It is very hard to believe that a rich guy is wasting his money on detectives.... Let me tell ya that gambling also is a waste of money and rich people only gamble... If you think of it you will understand....

Detective
11-05-2005, 05:30 PM
My friend,
Let me tell ya that I am not from russia.... and I am happy not to be there and I am not intending to go anywhere close to that area.... I am from a country very far from Russia..... and England.
I knew very well that you cut and paste what I said before I changed the topic.... and I did that because I don't want anyone to misunderstand me. I thought everybody is honest but when I saw your answers I said I'd better change it coz I don't want anyone to think I am here to advertise. I told you I do not care about that at all and I am still insisting on that.
If you want to believe me that's fine and if not that's fine too.... I think nowadays liers are everywhere and I totally understand you my friend. I agree with you in some of the aspects but I don't assume anything without proofs.... I am very professional in that... I totally understand you my friend.... it is difficult to believe that someone is there just for fun.... It is very hard to believe that a rich guy is wasting his money on detectives.... Let me tell ya that gambling also is a waste of money and rich people only gamble... If you think of it you will understand....

lonelyboy
11-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Well, if you want troubles go and meet a Russian girl....
I am one crazy among them....
I do not know why, probably the Russians are very skillful in manipulating us ...

Jag
11-10-2005, 09:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

I do not know why, probably the Russians are very skillful in manipulating us ...

what about FREE WILL... who does force you to look for a Russian woman?

nick20045
11-10-2005, 10:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jag

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

what about FREE WILL...
heard when you have a nice looking girl, who has ample busom, great legs and makes you drool everytime you see her, it then becomes called a MANIPULATED WILL. especially when you sign over everything to her. :D:D:D

of course, these are known to be contested upon your death. :D:D

p.s. sorry in a "wicked mood" today.

Ihearmytrain
05-04-2007, 11:22 PM
An anti-scam agency saved me some cash. Yeah, they cost money, but it's less than what the scammer might get you for!!!

Train

shashlik
05-14-2007, 01:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick20045

Oh, well! I got my BULLCHIP "detector" turned on, too! (Maybe old Nigerian "detector" could "do double duty" as a seismograph, now and then!)
(Sounds like a lot of stomach rumbling and passing of gas, from upwind, methinks!)