PDA

View Full Version : still learning

peterdragon
11-04-2005, 08:22 AM
nick have a question ..cleaning out my computer ..few beers lol decided to look thru e-mails blah blah so someone i have been writing to since august still have all her emails ..decided to run the tracker on them and all of them come up the same location in russia ...but all 92 or so all have different ip number just wondered what your thoughts were on that or what the answer is

nick20045
11-04-2005, 12:29 PM
different ip number means it is a dialup. e.g. 172.0.0.1 was her first letter. then second letter it is 172.0.0.65 etc etc

if you go to whois/ripe (see neotrace for link) you will get who had that dynamic address and where it starts from and where it finishes. e.g. 172.0.0.1 - 172.0.0.200.

as she uses one isp (unless somebody as mad as me) her isp will be in that range.

to use multiple isp's you can either "spook" your pc which really is illegal or, if you have a mobile with say 500 free minutes in the evening telephone calls, do a couple of accounts with "pay as you go internet". hook up mobile to pc and dial up using the mobile as modem.

p.s. glad you are getting the hang of using the programs. as you said, you are now getting the proper locations and not different ones.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
11-04-2005, 12:29 PM
different ip number means it is a dialup. e.g. 172.0.0.1 was her first letter. then second letter it is 172.0.0.65 etc etc

if you go to whois/ripe (see neotrace for link) you will get who had that dynamic address and where it starts from and where it finishes. e.g. 172.0.0.1 - 172.0.0.200.

as she uses one isp (unless somebody as mad as me) her isp will be in that range.

to use multiple isp's you can either "spook" your pc which really is illegal or, if you have a mobile with say 500 free minutes in the evening telephone calls, do a couple of accounts with "pay as you go internet". hook up mobile to pc and dial up using the mobile as modem.

p.s. glad you are getting the hang of using the programs. as you said, you are now getting the proper locations and not different ones.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on