PDA

View Full Version : Dateline.co.uk (Scammer City)

Giles
11-04-2005, 01:56 PM
I rejoined last week. :-(

And have had 3 mails from women in the uk.
with russian email addresses. !!

Am I a target now or what. !! :(

That was where i met my scammer.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

nick20045
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
nothing special about being registered in uk but russian mail addresses. can be one of two reasons....

a: the board does not have russia on the list so they choose uk or
b: they know that a main search is usually done for uk. hence if they do russia, they are limiting themselves out of the search.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
nothing special about being registered in uk but russian mail addresses. can be one of two reasons....

a: the board does not have russia on the list so they choose uk or
b: they know that a main search is usually done for uk. hence if they do russia, they are limiting themselves out of the search.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Giles
11-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Yeah, i think she knows dateline will get rid of her soon. says in her profile she will leave soon.

Shame she's nice.

Elena anorther one (And a Dancer) kept telling she kept losing her accout because DL was deleting it, cause of .ru address.

Oh Nick, if you read this i dont think Tat will respsond, :-( sent an email like you said. :-).
Nice 1 ie I'll buy the ticket nothing more etc.!

Giles
11-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Yeah, i think she knows dateline will get rid of her soon. says in her profile she will leave soon.

Shame she's nice.

Elena anorther one (And a Dancer) kept telling she kept losing her accout because DL was deleting it, cause of .ru address.

Oh Nick, if you read this i dont think Tat will respsond, :-( sent an email like you said. :-).
Nice 1 ie I'll buy the ticket nothing more etc.!