PDA

View Full Version : You know the signs are there but you are blide

WindDevil
11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
I have to admit that I have found my self liking this girl too much. But all the signs are saying that it is most likely a scamm. has there been a story of a scammer falling for the victim? now that would be the story of a lifetime.

elenag
11-08-2005, 05:07 PM
about every third client asks me that.
"could it be that she is really in love with me? maybe she was a scammer before, but maybe she is really in love THIS time. could it be possible? i am sure it is POSSIBLE! i thnk she is really in love with me!"
yeap, everything is possible... but i wouldn't hold my breath

(p.s. later the same clients call me and cry: oh, she was so clever, so cunning! i totally felt for it. i should have listened to you, i should have known better... but i thought there was a chance for us, maybe she really loved me... could you get my money back? she is a criminal, she needs to be put in jail!!!)

nick20045
11-08-2005, 05:21 PM
old saying "a leopard never changes its spots".

once you have somebody used to getting in say US$1000 a month she will have a lifestyle you can never compete with.

it is the same thing..... how many men actually read the profession. e.g. you are a brick layer. can you handle a wife who is a lawyer??? or a qualified doctor??

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on