PDA

View Full Version : To nick20045....I want your opinion

Detective
11-09-2005, 05:13 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if she is real, even if she is the best in russia... doesn't mean anything.... If she is real it's good for her but doesn't change anything....
I have a question and I am more than happy to hear the comments... We all agree that the percentage of real russian girls on the internet is small...let's say 33%.... what is the chance of this girl to be a well educated woman???? 33%...I wouldn't say more! ...so that's 33% X 33% = 11%.... what is the percentage that you love her after you meet??? not more than 20%.... 11X20% = 2.2%....what is the chance that she loves you????? not more than 20%...result: 2.2X20%= 0.44%. What is the chance of getting her a visa to canada/US??? 1%.... result= 0.0044%!!!! everybody knows that the divorce rate in western population is 60%....you might argue that she is a russian...hahaha.. fine... let's agree on 10%.... 10X0.0044 = 0.00044 (approx 0.0005).. who is ready to go for something with a chance of (1/2000)..... Wake up my friends..... even if the russians are great it is not worthit.. Although I still think they're not great at all.....

Another question..... why focusing on russians....what about swedish?? German???..... Or simply because they're poor people u are trying to take advantage of..... To me I am not an advocate of the russians and I don't like them at all.....but I do not find a reason for you to continue taking them so seriously....

Seeya

lonelyboy
11-09-2005, 05:26 AM
Sorry, I am not Nick..
I agree with your calculation, the result is somewhat correct..
So think where you waste your money.
But where did you take the divorce % !!
Here in Lutherian area it is nearer to 6 %....

Chedz
11-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry I'm not Nick either.........but

Xenophobic is the word that springs to mind. You dismiss the whole Russian race and culture based on the actions of a few. By the same token you should mistrust and dislike.......

Germans
Japanese
Chinese
Americans
British

I have met a few french women who were not at all friendly, should I hate all french women now?

Do you apply your prejudice only to race? Or do you broaden your horizons and also pick out certain religions or label people because of the colour of their skin?

We don't need to read your posts on here dude, we know what you are going to say even before you say it. Regardless of the subject or title of the post you only have one thing to say. Why are you on here?

Last point, your opinion of Russians is very similar to the opinion Russians have towards Ukrainians. You aren't Russian are you?

Chedz
11-09-2005, 09:00 AM
and I saw your post in another thread. Be original man, don't just cut and paste previous stuff.[V]

lonelyboy
11-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Why should we hate Russian women because we are looking for them ?!
The main reason for all the mess is that fake profiles which are put by the "mafia" will get probably 80% of all contacts. Also there is a lot of misunderstanding due to the different way of behaviour during the meetings. Here in "west" if a woman and man meet they usually share the costs. But in Russian culture the man should take care of all costs.

nick20045
11-09-2005, 03:48 PM
personal opinion and if this "angers" some sorry.....

i want a russian bride what does it mean? i am a hopeful wannabe. why?

to go to russia (from england) and stay even in an apartment, you are looking at about US$2500 for two weeks. start working it out....

visa.
taxi to airport.
taxi in moscow to train station.
train to where she lives (if she lives in moscow you can offset this by high cost of accomodation in moscow).
taxi to apartment.
approximately US$1000 to spend.
train back to moscow. (if you are lucky enough your flight leaves after).
taxi to airport in moscow.
taxi back home to where you live.

do an exercise and work this all out. now how many can afford to spend that type of money say 3 or 4 times a year? she is not going to wait for you 12 months until the next time you see her.

so yes..... if you cannot afford it, you are already out of the equation.

but, when i see such posts as by you Detective, i kind of have to challenge you. you seem to think that because america gave you a home you are now anti russia. well for a start, the cold war finished a long time ago. and the hearings in front of senates accusing people of being communists is now long gone. stop behaving like a pratt. you are nothing short of a racist twat.

and incidentally to the list by Chedz can we add:

italians (ok dress smart but tight fisted so and so. did you know? in the last war their battle tanks had 1 gear forward and 5 gears for reverse????!!!)

arabs. i have seen arabs on holiday. they have a shower and a toilet. they **** in the shower.

scots. for being the only nation where the men wear skirts and do not wear any underwear. :D:D:D

spanish. for bull fighting. who is so brave to go in front of a ball, dance like a ballerina to show off? that bull is half dead. not seen how much pain it is in?

heck!!!!! lets cut the story short!!!!! half the nations of the world have got something!!!!!!!!

Detective, stop being racist. if you do not like russian good on you. i do not like marmalade. does not mean i have to invoke my opinion on others.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

nick20045
11-09-2005, 03:55 PM
and incidentally if you have not noticed......

we come on here. help each other out. ok, personally i can be a bit sharp in the tongue but, loads of posts about how to not be scammed. on here, on other forums. so anybody who got scammed..... tough.

but most of all, if you have not noticed, we also take the "mickeey". but most of all, racism is not something we tolerate.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Detective
11-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Alright,
U haven't read anything about shizophrenia....and Paranoia. PARANOIA USUALLY IS WHEN SOMEONE IS DOUBTFUL WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE... Don't u think I have enough evidence to say that russians are the best in scamming westerners??? Let me remind you that we are all here because of one reason!!!! just look at the link you type when you come here and talk about the Americans....
The link says "Stop-scammers".... and unfortunately russians rank the top list....
You do not have to listen to me.... I might be paranoid or crazy... I accept that coz I am very open minded.... I could be wrong BUT why don't you ask people who already have contacts with russians... like Ukranians and other FSU countries.... I know this is gone now, politically speaking this is gone... But do not try to convince me that people who claim the want to save the world and who thinks that the americans are idiots are healthy minded people!!!!
Seeya

Detective
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Try also to choose your words... I am not racist at all..... Russians belong to the SLAVIC race, so do most of the eastern europeans.... I have no problem with them at all.... And actually my opinion is based on those people who had, I think, enough contacts with the russians....
Anyways, this is my personal opinion..... you do not have to defend your point of view...

nick20045
11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
i am going to repeat the first word i posted in your first post.....

yawn.

nick20045
11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
incidentally, yes it is called stop scammers BUT it is not called:

insult the russians board
call all russians scammers board
russians are stupid scammers board
russians are fakes board

or anything of the such. if you have not noticed, most of us help each other out. it is ONLY you and maybe the "odd one" that come out with insults towards russians.

what is the divorce rate in england? 2 out of 3.

what is the crime rate in england? not heard of 85 year olds being burglared for their pension? coloured kids being set on fire? not so long ago a kid had an axe planted in his head as he was asian!!!!

i am NOT saying that england is a bad country to live in. there are a LOT of nice people.

BUT you get bad people in every country. you get scammers in every country. you get nice people in every country. what is the latest one in america? scamming insurance companies. scammer doctors, scammer employees........ do you not watch reality tv? scammer claiming a hurt back and then doing wrestling? or firefighter claiming "nightmares and depression" and then holidaying in hawaii???

what is a common one in england? get a rented flat. get a catalogue. buy about US$3000 from the catalogues. change homes. as they call it "bump" the catalogues. also "bump" the telephone company, gas, electric companies. then sell the stuff. get a new catalogue. start ordering again.

prostitutes, scammers, thieves, con artists, cheats, thugs, drug addicts, rape........ all these are available in all countries. now the fact that you "picked on" apparently only russia...... well yeah. that makes you racist against them.

Chedz
11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Nick, I don't know about you but I don't think there is any point continuing the convo with "Defective". He is so "open-minded" that he can't even see the blinkers he is wearing anymore. :D

nick20045
11-09-2005, 05:32 PM
and last but not least...........

i do NOT just listen to what people say. i also notice things. let me tell you one thing i noticed and still cannot believe.....

i met elena and her daughter in malta. easy place to get a visa for. costs US$40 per person. i have been to malta many times. i know the island. thought better place for first meet then russia where i do not know anywhere......

work this one out. and tell me if she is a scammer or not......

maximum i spent every day on her and her daughter are:

50cents each for a coke, coffee or orange juice. (in russia pure orange juice does not exist. they loved the taste of it).

50 cents each for a slice of cake. (russian love to taste cakes).

above maybe done 4 times in one day. one in the morning. one in the afternoon. twice maybe in evening.

entrance fees to museums, cathedrals, and the such...... say ?5 a day.

so roughly that is ?10 per day. about UKPounds 16 which is about US$30. tops!!!! maybe US$50. now on holiday and you pay US$50 a day!! jeezzzz. i have spent US$1600 in a week and that was myself and one of my kids!!!

breakfast was included in the hotel. dinner was included in the hotel. they avoided midday meals. maybe get a snack.

asked to go clubbing. no.
asked to go to pubs. only if sell orange juice, coke or coffee.
asked to go to clubs. no
asked to go and play pool. yes but two games and that is it.

anywhere where a western girl will love to go, they refused. asked why? a: not used to it. b: costs money.

and on last day, she stayed up all day, all night, flight left at 5am to moscow. she arrived in morning. then wait at train station for an 11 hour train journey. arrived home in the evening and she sends a text to tell me not to worry she arrived ok.

any western woman i know, who knows she has a flight to catch, has a train journey of that length and knows she is going to be exhausted by the time she will arrive home will say one thing......

no way hose will i also stay up all night to be with you on our last night together.

and NO. before you say anything...... next letter, she described how they could not sleep on the flight because of a baby crying. and how she could not sleep on train because she was crying for leaving me.

so YES there are scammers. and YES there are bad people in russia. but there are also good ones as well. maybe it is too early for me. but i like what i have and she is RUSSIAN. so carrying on, the way you do, calling russians all the names you can think of, indirectly you are doing one thing:

YOU ARE CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND SCUM. and i do not take that lightly.

nick20045
11-09-2005, 05:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Chedz

Nick, I don't know about you but I don't think there is any point continuing the convo with "Defective". He is so "open-minded" that he can't even see the blinkers he is wearing anymore. :D

Chedz. personally i just answer him to "wind him up". please read what i have at the bottom. i.e. i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on.

incidentally there is an old saying which i wish to dedicate to Defective......

if i want to listen to an a*sehole, all i need to do is f@rt.

now..... Olga has got to go. make some money for Yuri Clooney. :D:D:D:D

Detective
11-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Alright,
Carry on my friend... and I wish you all the best. I think the russians are right about the westerners... at the end, I can see that the russians are smart....
and I do not blame them anymore..... they have solid reasons for all there thoughts about the westerners.
Russians to me are like americans...I am not from america nor from russia....and I am not biased at all.... Both didn't hurt me.
The mistake I did is insulting the russians I agree with that.... and you are focusing on this....which is a good point. I should not have insulted them as a population.... Apologies from the russians please.... I should have only sticked to proofs.... and I have a lot. Unfortunately, it is a human nature to deviate from the main points when dealing with things.... and that's the reason why everybody agrees with you and not with me..... And it is fine with me.... my mistake was insulting a population.... and I know that. In your posts, you keep on saying the same things but you never answers the proven facts.
You are defending yourself and your point of view by saying the americans have also issues and mistakes.... this is ridiculous.
Again, what kinda relationship you're gonna have with the russian.... you my friend are living in England and you blames the poor guy who was scammed because he didn't know that the chances of getting a visa to britain is tough.... Can you tall me why are you talking to this girl???? If there is no chance for you to marry her in britain?????? What kinda love relationship over the internet and the phone???? Are you planning to go to russia????and work there for 100 bucks???? For what?????? Why????? Don't you have girls in britain????? What does your girl do in life????? I can tell ya that an educated russian girl doesn't correspond over the internet.... on the contrary, the reason why you are looking for a russian is because of family value..... and cooking food.... However, ask them why they want to talk to american and canadian men????? Isn't it because of better lifestyle???? hehe.... I might be wrong but this is the way I see things....
Seeya

Detective
11-09-2005, 07:37 PM
So,
Your GF refused to go where western girls go.... Is that an advantage??? Is that what you want???? What if she goes there and decided not to leave....
I'd better choose someone who knows instead of someone discovering life..... I can tell what you like about those people.... not knowing anything about the american culture....
You did not answer my previous question..... how can you explain the behavior of immigrant russians to canada and US????? they are around and they inherited the bad habits from russia and north america.... They are nice because they are inexperienced....not because they are nice...

nick20045
11-09-2005, 07:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Detective

Alright,
Carry on my friend... and I wish you all the best. I think the russians are right about the westerners... at the end, I can see that the russians are smart....

so now, from calling them bluntly "moronic retards" (well your previous posts about university, bla bla come over as such), you now call them smart......... cool....... :D

and I do not blame them anymore..... they have solid reasons for all there thoughts about the westerners.

so you spin round as fast as a weathercock. one minute you are pointing one way. gust of air (did you f@rt????) and oops, now pointing a different way. cool.....

Russians to me are like americans...I am not from america nor from russia....and I am not biased at all.... Both didn't hurt me.

you brought the russians and the americans in the equation.... not me....

The mistake I did is insulting the russians I agree with that.... and you are focusing on this....which is a good point. I should not have insulted them as a population.... Apologies from the russians please....

yes..... never ever insult any nation. ALL nations in the world have problems starting from civil war, to corrupt politicians, to dictators, to bad standard of living..... was it not Bush's aide that recently got arrested and charged and can face 20 years in prison??

I should have only sticked to proofs.... and I have a lot.

in england a solicitor calls it "throw enough sh*t at the ceiling and hope some of it sticks" in a court room. my ex wife did loads of that in our divorce. :D:D

In your posts, you keep on saying the same things but you never answers the proven facts.
You are defending yourself and your point of view by saying the americans have also issues and mistakes.... this is ridiculous.

ok. once again. which country spends more on internal defence (against terrorists) in the world then for defence spending or public spending? which nation went into a civil war to free the blacks but then took about 300 years to give black civil rights? what happened to martin luther king? why was he shot? was it not because he was classed as the next possible president? and still blacks/cubans and the such are oppressed? (most americans are opposed to inter racial marraiges). which country has the most internet sites dedicated to rape, incest, bestiality and the such? you want me to carry on?????? what happened to jfk? all the coverups in his shooting?

but a i said, all countries have good and bad. personally i have been to russia and i am going again. i have never been to america. now think about it....... (and i do not want to go there either)....

Again, what kinda relationship you're gonna have with the russian....

a typical relationship. nothing special. difference? whereas an english woman will look forward to the weekend to "hit the pubs and clubs", my girlfriend prefers a nice evening at home. whereas an english girl will look at a gold necklace and if not get it for her, not get a "leg over" for say a week, my russian girlfriend was thrilled with a simple necklace (cost about US$7) because it had a heart on it as pendant.......whereas an english woman will most probably say "get your dinner at mc donalds or the kebab place", a russian will prefer to cook a home made meal to show she loves the guy..... think of simple things like these. difference between a russian and a westerner girl.

you my friend are living in England and you blames the poor guy who was scammed because he didn't know that the chances of getting a visa to britain is tough.... Can you tall me why are you talking to this girl????

because i know how to get a visa for england if i want to. remember i told you i was also born abroad. i can easily "ship" her to where i was born. marry her there. she then cannot be refused a visa as a wife of an Eu citizen to come to england. and incidentally........ ANY AMERICAN, CANADIAN, ENGLISH, AUSTRALIAN or wherever you are from...... you CAN ALL GET MARRIED IN MALTA if you want to. same as getting married under the sea in st lucia, or the bahamas....

What kinda love relationship over the internet and the phone????

ever heard of husbands who work abroad? on oil rigs? different countries? how do they communicate with their wives? girlfriends? it shows a lot of lack of research on your behalf.

Are you planning to go to russia????

been there in september. going in december. what was your question?? i answered this before many times.

and work there for 100 bucks???? For what?????? Why?????

no. she has said she will relocate not me.

Don't you have girls in britain?????

yes. round where i live most are called "slappas". either that, or they love their alcohol, or cannot manage money, or are in debt, or cannot cook even a precooked meal, or are more interested in pubs/clubs or are into tack (cannabis), or are into crack. yeah there are nice girls as well but what do i do? date 1000 girls to find 1? jeezzzzz

What does your girl do in life?????

she is an accountant but unemployed at the moment. and NO she does not ask me for money.

the reason why you are looking for a russian is because of family value..... and cooking food....

jeez!!! you got it at last!!!!! (incidentally i can cook as well).

However, ask them why they want to talk to american and canadian men?????

here we go again. america and canada..... what is with you and these two countries? you NEVER been abroad??? do you NOT KNOW there are more russians married to maltese men in malta then what there are married to english men?!!!! and what is malta? it is a small country where the average wage is pityful. let me tell you how bad wages are there....... a prostitute in moscow gets US$40 an hour. (check any prostitute site on the internet). a prostitute in malta gets ?5 which is about US$12 for half an hour!!!! minimum wage there is about US$4 an hour.

Isn't it because of better lifestyle???? hehe.... I might be wrong but this is the way I see things....
Seeya

yes it is. lets see..... i have told you about wages in malta. difference......

wake up. freezing cold. dead of winter. go to work at 8am. finish at 7pm. go back home. nothing to do. freezing cold. or choice.....

wake up. start work at 9am. nice day. finish work at 5pm. got about same wages as what i will get in russia. finished work. i will go sunbathing now, a nice swim in the sea and watch some telly or relax at some bar, drink an orange juice and watch people walk and drive by and talk to friends.....

do not think skyscrapers, big cars, big shopping malls and the such are what they want. if you cannot afford to shop, a big shopping mall becomes nothing more then a nice place to be in if it is cold outside. nothing else......

Chedz
11-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey Defective! Where are you from (originally)?

nick20045
11-09-2005, 07:59 PM

So,
Your GF refused to go where western girls go.... Is that an advantage??? Is that what you want???? What if she goes there and decided not to leave....
I'd better choose someone who knows instead of someone discovering life..... I can tell what you like about those people.... not knowing anything about the american culture....
You did not answer my previous question..... how can you explain the behavior of immigrant russians to canada and US????? they are around and they inherited the bad habits from russia and north america.... They are nice because they are inexperienced....not because they are nice...

you are one of the most boring people i have ever met. your head is so far up your jacksh*t, you can only see darkness and cr@p.

here we go. america and canada. jeezzzzzz

nick20045
11-09-2005, 08:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Chedz

Hey Defective! Where are you from (originally)?

china

that is why he is Defective. :D;):D;):D;)

was "Mass" produced.

incidentally, no i am not in russia i am in england.

Detective
11-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Wonderful,
I can see in your words the frustration. Only frustrated people insult others.... and it is fine with me.
You always escape answering critical questions.... and focus on the same issue.
Yes I have heard about husbands who work abroad...and they maintain there love relationship.... it is easy to do so because you already know your wife.... what do you know about the russian??? What can you get from meeting someone once a while??? I can tell ya that I have heard relationships that broke after many years because the couple did not know each other well.... I can tell ya that to marry a woman you need to know her at least for 6 months minimum on a daily basis.... 6*6= 24 weeks..... If you wanna see u russian GF for 2 weeks every six months....this means you will decide to marry her after 6 years if I made it right.... Good luck!
To the other guy who is asking where I am from..... I cannot tell ya because you will think I am biased.... I am not... I have numbers... I don't just talk for the sake of talking... And unfortunately the british fella doesn't give numbers.... all he says is england's divorce rate is 2/3.... I don't care....and I cantell ya in the states the divorce rate is 60%/// who cares either/// This doesn't matter at all/// What I am saying is you cannot have a normal relationship for marriage purposes with someone over the internet... In my opinion love relationship is the best thing in the world/./// and you are looking for it because it brings you pleasure.... can you tell me what kinda pleasure are you getting when you are doubtful and in love at the same time???? You guys are hurting yourself for nothen..... You are looking for trouble when you go east... You want to have a nice GF.... fine cause I want that too/// everyone is looking for that....
Mr british, you always talk about western girls as chit...(I wrote it this way in order to know what I mean).... Do you think that the North American society is bad.....?????? Do you think that people who are ruling the world don't know how to rule a family??? Have you been to Canada and see how wonderful canadians are????? It is ridiculous.... let me tell ya that you cannot be good at work if you don't have a supporting wife and family.... If you have trouble at home you cannot be number 1 nation in the world....
To the other fella, why do you want to know where am I from???? I hate lies and i don't want to lie that's why I apologise for not telling ya. However, I am in canada right now, specifically in toronto.
Seeya

Detective
11-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey british,
What are you trying to say about china??? Can you please remind me and yourself what does that mean???? Doesn't it mean something you mentioned about me?????
[:p]

Detective
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
By the way, I am not chinese....with all the respect to the chinese people....

nick20045
11-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Wonderful,
I can see in your words the frustration. Only frustrated people insult others.... and it is fine with me.

ok. so considering you have so many posts insulting russians, you must be one of the most frustrated people on earth!!

You always escape answering critical questions.... and focus on the same issue.

do i? every question you have asked i have answered you.

Yes I have heard about husbands who work abroad...and they maintain there love relationship.... it is easy to do so because you already know your wife....

yeah!!!! oh you are so naive! how many are abroad working and their wives are in bed? sometimes even with their husbands brother, cousin or best friend. :D:D

I can tell ya that I have heard relationships that broke after many years because the couple did not know each other well.... I can tell ya that to marry a woman you need to know her at least for 6 months minimum on a daily basis.... 6*6= 24 weeks.....

actually you are now showing how ignorant you are. why?

a: i got married to my ex wife after knowing her for two months. it lasted 12 years.

b: 6*6 = 36 not 24

c: there are actually 13 weeks in a year if you take each month as 4 weeks. hence it is 4 * 6.5 which makes it 26 weeks (or can divide 52 by 2) same answer.

If you wanna see u russian GF for 2 weeks every six months....this means you will decide to marry her after 6 years if I made it right.... Good luck!

you blind? i said i was there in september, i am going in december, our birthday is in april. does that work out twice in a year??

I have numbers...

have you got the number for dirty girty from number 30? i have. right slag she is as well...... all for a packet of cigarettes.

And unfortunately the british fella

Mr british, you always talk about western girls as chit...

you are amazing. everybody knows i am not british!!!

Do you think that people who are ruling the world don't know how to rule a family???

in the famous word of "Bill Clinton" when he was accused of having it off with Molinski........ "I was KING of the world" even if at least for a few seconds. :D:D

If you have trouble at home you cannot be number 1 nation in the world....

jeezzz ok america is no 1 nation in the world. are you happy. (i did not say that. pinnochio did).

To the other fella, why do you want to know where am I from???? I hate lies and i don't want to lie that's why I apologise for not telling ya. However, I am in canada right now, specifically in toronto.
Seeya

Chedz, he started with america. then not born there. now he is in canada. must be a russian gypsy travelling over the world with a horse and cart. :D

nick20045
11-09-2005, 08:54 PM

By the way, I am not chinese....with all the respect to the chinese people....

i did not say you are chinese. i said "made in china" :D:D

chinese people are lovely. kind of same as russians as well. walk up to a chinese girl in a shop in england. she says she speaks good english and has been living in england for say 6 years. ask her for rabbit. cool........ took me about 15 minutes to explain it to her. and they DO eat rabbit. :D:D

Detective
11-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Go and look .... 6*4=24 the answer is right though....

Detective
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't know whether u are british or not and I do not care... I never told you I am american because I am not.... you assumed so because I am defending them.... this is ridiculous.... Did u notice that you are trying to find stupid excuses....
You should also know how to repect yourself and not calling me dumb coz I did 6*6=24 coz you know that the result is 24 and not 36 unless you are dum to a point that you think a month is 6 weeks... I am sorry my friend but you are insulting me for ridiculous thing.... You'd better choose your words.....
Seeya

nick20045
11-09-2005, 10:12 PM
i know you are just trying to "carry on the argument". but i cannot be bothered with you.

incidentally: you assumed i am british/english whereas in many a post i said i am not.

i did not assume you are american. you said in a post that you are not but live in america. (although now say in toronto).

you talk about figures and numbers but cannot work out 6*6.

i know how many months there are in a year and as i said if want to take it 4 weeks a month then it takes it to 13 months in a year. i pointed this out, hence i am not dumb.

if you do not like to be insulted then do not post and insult others. you came in insulting all russians. i defended them.

have fun. be a good boy. bye.

p.s. i have a razor sharp brain and a more razor sharp tongue.
p.p.s. i know you are not on here about russians etc etc. you have left a clue. it is not SeeYa but C ya. ;);)
p.p.p.s. BUT!!! i am sorry to say. we DO have a russian member on here. BUT i fail to see her defending her "motherland". shame.... maybe "western traits" have effected her. in "my country" not defending ones country is classed as traitorous...

nick20045
11-09-2005, 11:04 PM
incidentally.....

read the thread and what it says.

you asked for my opinion. you got it. :D

peterdragon
11-10-2005, 01:15 AM
I guess nick you covered all that better than anyone else could peple are people good and bad dont hate a race religion etc etc for the actions of one

Dutchy013
11-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Detective,
I have beaten the odds you calculated :D
Young, beautiful, caring, in love and taking care of my kids as if it are her own.

Dutchy013
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Nick,
You are right.
Spending money when being with a girl in Ukraine is hard, that is, when she is sincere in her feelings and intentions.
Questions I got;
Why spend money on a taxi, when we can go by a mini bus for 10 dollar cents?
Why go to an expensive restaurant, when I can cook you a tasty meal?