View Full Version : Too much thinking for zip!!!! It's ridiculous

11-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Guys and girls, professionals or not,
You are really putting toooooo much efforts, thinking, time, money, detectives, newspapers all that stuff. The idea of scamming DOES NOT worthit. This is my last post here coz I think it does not worthit to waste my time on scammers and all that crap.
To know a girl over the internet takes much more effort and it is only 1/2000 based on some calculations I did previously.... I also mentioned time.... you are loosing time and this is not refundable... You are spending months and months to know one thing....whether a girl is a scammer or not.... This is ridiculous. I think that it is wiser to go and look for someone in your area.... Exceptions are exceptions....the numbers say forget it.
That is all what I wanna say and I would like to thank everybody for there contribution... Detective has something else to do.... other than knowing whether a russian is a scammer or not.... this is sooooo ridiculous and nonsense at all

11-10-2005, 02:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Detective

Guys and girls, This is my last post here

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Nick, just look what you've done. Detective maybe doesn't like the Russians, but he is really a nice & honest man who tries to help people (what unfortunately you don't try to do), and now he's giiving up because of you and the way you've treated him. Let's face it - it's gonna be much boring and hurting if someone like Detective won't be here any more. Come on, it's about time to try to b nice to him, i really think he's trying to b your friend although he doesn't agree with u. i think u must apologize for insulting him, that will b really nice. Andy

11-10-2005, 08:31 PM
You know what Detective said was pretty much dead on correct in it's own way. I'm having a blast working Elvira Yamanaeva,a known scammer and seeing just how many hoops I can make her jump through when the time is right. But like I said, to me it's recreational and helps work on my creative writing skills:D.
For a serious man looking for a serious woman, it seems like staying home is most definitely the way to go.