PDA

View Full Version : Natasha

THETOAD
11-15-2005, 03:39 PM
I am emailling a girl in Russia, She says she has a 1yr old Daughter.
She told me its her bthday on Dec 11 so I asked her for her add to send a card to her she gave me this address is it real anyone know??

Republic Marij-El
Settlement Medvedevo

Kraeva Nataliya

What you think??

elenag
11-15-2005, 03:47 PM
I think that you should not post people's addresses on he public forum unles you are 100% sure that the lady is a scam.

There is google for all your searchinig needs.

THETOAD
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM
The whole idea of posting the address is to see if anyone recognise the address it could be a scam address mind you she only expecting xmas card and bthday card....

How do u google a address???

elenag
11-15-2005, 03:59 PM
However, if the girl is good and honest she doesn't need all this publicity on a forum where god knows who can read. How would you feel if she posted you name and home address on the Stop-Male-Scammers forum?

http://www.google.com use the same method for the address. medvedevo + street name, then his search

THETOAD
11-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Is that better?? god i dont want to make u cry...

elenag
11-15-2005, 04:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by THETOAD

Is that better??

yes.

I am sorry I didn't mean to sound rude.

andyjeal
11-15-2005, 08:14 PM
elenag hello,
I'll be really grateful if you explain me how to use this search. If, for example, I wanna check a woman which her name is: Natasha Edmon who lives in Lenin st' 46/67 in Medvedevo, what should I write when I use the http://www.google.com/ ?
Thank you, Andy

elenag
11-15-2005, 08:27 PM
for a list of scammers from that city and steet type in Medvedevo Lenin St. scam
for a specific address type in Medvedevo Lenin St. 46 67.

Sonar
11-16-2005, 12:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by elenag

I think that you should not post people's addresses on he public forum unles you are 100% sure that the lady is a scam.

There is google for all your searchinig needs.
HaHa!!! Who from Mari-El is NOT a scammer???

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

THETOAD
11-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Hey...
I think I was correct a scammer as she sent me a email today with Dear my darling Gary...funny tha as its not my name!!!

lonelyboy
11-21-2005, 12:44 PM
I have a girl from Yoshkar -Ola.
Met twice her and had a good meeting. No sign of scam so far.
When will the scam take place ....?

lonelyboy
11-21-2005, 12:46 PM
THETOAD,

You seriously would like to meet a girl with a 1 year old child...
For a serious relation or only to help her ...?

THETOAD
11-21-2005, 01:06 PM
To have a relationship with her...she turned out to be a lier anyway.

She sent me a email to a Gary not my name.
When I pulled her about it she said it was someone elses mail left on the computer before she used it and must of sent it by Mistake...

Funny that the Mail said her daughters name in it and that her daughter was ill like she told me.

So I said BYE BYE to her!!

lonelyboy
11-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, it was a good decision !!
Though such mistakes can really be possible if the woman doesn't know English and uses interpreters who answer to many men.

elenag
11-21-2005, 07:08 PM
True. I used to be an interpreter and I myself have done the same thing. I apologized profusely to both the lady and the guy, of course. They didn't hold it against me (thanks god! i felt so bad), even though they could.

Detective
11-27-2005, 03:40 PM
What the hell is going on here?? Don't you stop finding ridiculous excuses for russians.... This makes me feel nauseated actually... and I am gonna puke in a sec.... blaaaaaaaa

If you want to know whether someone is scammer or not.... just look at the address.....if she's from russia then you got the freaken answer....
All russians are scammers even if they prove otherwise....
One more thing to add.... someone mentions translating services and an honest mistake... hehehehe... this is really an interesting joke that I couldn't tell to a 2 weeker infant coz he might laugh to death :D:D:D:D

lonelyboy
11-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Well detective,

You are probably near the truth but let's not lose the hope ......

Detective
11-27-2005, 07:26 PM
My friend,
I do not think that hope is in russia..... you are giving the russians too many credits they do not deserve. When u say u lose hope if you lose a russian this means a lot. You are praising them when u say so and it seems you are still not convinced about how bad they are.
Actually this makes me hate them even more.... coz they are successful in what they're aiming for. Some of you might wonder why do I hate them that much.... it's because of one reason: THEY REALLY THINK AND ARE TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT NORTH AMERICANS ARE IDIOTS... Whereas the truth is that the russians are the idiots and definitely not the Americans....
What pisses me off actually is the way they look at us. This idea should change. Scamming others proves how dirty they are not how stupid Americans are. If the human quality in russia is like that then i think they need 1 million year to reach the standards in North America and specially in Canada.....
Good luck everybody

peterdragon
11-28-2005, 12:22 AM
all the scamming does not just come from russia ..one of the biggest scams was from right here in the u.s 750,000 dollars worth thank fully they got caught

lonelyboy
11-28-2005, 06:54 AM
Scamming foreigners in Internet is partly an ORGANIZED activity in Russia. It is only one way to try to get as much DOLLARS and EUROS to Russia as possible. Russian agencies and women coax foreign men to travel to Russia to spend money there. Also in many situations the foreigners have to pay even 10 fold for the services compared to what Russians pay. The ridiculous statement which I heard during my visit in a Russian University was that they have so much Dollars in Russia that burning all would cause the whole USA to be ruined...

Probably the truth is that RUSSIA would get totally bankrupted because the Rubles are only a joke and the whole economy is based on the foreign currency.....

lonelyboy
11-28-2005, 07:00 AM
Internet is full of all kind of criminality.
But who would pay 750 000 dollars for meeting a woman ?

ham
11-28-2005, 10:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

Scamming foreigners in Internet is partly an ORGANIZED activity in Russia. It is only one way to try to get as much DOLLARS and EUROS to Russia as possible. Russian agencies and women coax foreign men to travel to Russia to spend money there. Also in many situations the foreigners have to pay even 10 fold for the services compared to what Russians pay. The ridiculous statement which I heard during my visit in a Russian University was that they have so much Dollars in Russia that burning all would cause the whole USA to be ruined...

Probably the truth is that RUSSIA would get totally bankrupted because the Rubles are only a joke and the whole economy is based on the foreign currency.....

To be fair, Manila "penpal" centres, where women make a living out of entertaining "marriage minded" correspondence with lonely western suckers, have been subject to scholarly research documenting the abuse since the 1970's.
Still, no less than former governor Jesse Janos (Ventura) -not your typical ***** as former seal & wrestler - wrote a book about how asian women are the cure-all for the western man...go figure.
Agencies?
Well, they're just like Wendy, MacDonald's or Coke...trying to lure you into buying more, even if it's unhealthy for you...it's a profit for them.