View Full Version : About prewritten letters

12-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Hi !

I have received a long prewritten story. It lasted already for about 20 letters and 5 months ! Still it continues...But no request about money ! This long story comes always in 1-2 hours after my letter. So what is the meaning of these letters ? Are they only some game or a joke ? I will usually answer back with the same or a little modified letter. Very strange that somebody wants to use her/his time for such nonsense. Has anyone such experience ?

12-10-2005, 07:51 PM
All it takes are (moreless) good stand-alone paragraphs, that is a paragraph you can read on its own.
Divide paragraphs by argument (eg home life, eg past, eg whatever ) and to perhaps degrees (mild love letter/erotic love letter ).
A simple software can shuffle them together in 0,1 second.
If they are well crafted only the wary will notice something.
Then have some <nametag> database stuff, and it can be <Jim>, <Pedro>, <my ebony ugandan prince> or <my very virile italian stallion>, whatever, so you can have personalized (nick)names for every sucker.
That is what marketing is all about...think about "personalized" letters you get from spammers, websites you buy from, your car manifacturer...

Yes, i have gotten a few of such chain letters.
They're usually very generic ( for the above reason ) and usually revolve around earth&fire, wind&sea arguments or sound like a shopping list.

There are fast and slow scammers...
If we think that some even [u]marry</u> the sucker & relocate to divorce him after residence is approved...

12-13-2005, 02:04 PM
And a very good sign of scam letter is that you will never get back your last letter with the answer.
I have asked it many times but without any success from scammers.
Normally it is good to "answer" the letter so the addressee sees her/his last letter too.

12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
lonelyboy is right in my opinion. If they don't answer your questions then don't bother with them.

Talking to 3 at the moment and the only one that maybe genuine only sends shorts emails. phew cause I really don't like long emails :-)
But still don't trust any of the 3.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

12-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Well you will recognize the prewritten stories rather easily.
They are rather long and all almost similar. And after having read some of them they are very boring too ....
Sometimes they can answer very shortly but without any comments.
At the moment I am corresponding with 3 women who send almost similar letters to me. All are from Kazan - Yoshkar-Ola area and profiles from Cupidbay.com