PDA

View Full Version : Please read this... NO COMMENT

Detective
12-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Guys,
I was chatting with one of the russian girls (I am not sure she is a girl or boy though) and I got this message after few months coz I did not send money.... here is the message!
"""In America there live only idiots. You the nation of stupid people. You do not have soul. You can buy only, but not create.
All your scientists - people of other nations. America is the country
where live only the gay and lesbians and a different sort fools.
Russia is well-known for the writers, musicians, scientific. Their
names are known by everyone on a planet.
The only thing, that people know about your nasty country is that you
were blown up BenLaden and, that by your president the liar and
traitor.
You the most stupid people on this planet.
You love it whether or not.""""

This is really awful... I donno what to reply... Although I am not American and I came recently to canada but I find this very awful.. I was sure that the russians hate the americans but I do not think this is appropriate... I think that the Americans and Canadians are the best... Screw the russians...

lonelyboy
12-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Don't take it personally....
The reason for this letter was only because you DID NOT SEND MONEY !!
It was a very good decision from you !
I have heard similar words right from the mouth of a Russian woman !
Because I did not pay her tickets ......She behaved very badly....
I think that there are stupid people everythere but most in Russia...anyway this is my experience

Sonar
12-15-2005, 08:10 PM
Some of these Russians are so damn dumb that they don't even know how dumb they are. 99% have never been out of Russia so they have really no clue about how primitive their 19th century mentality is.
Maybe you will be so kind, detective, to give me her e-mail address.
I have a nice little message 'fo da ho'.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

lonelyboy
12-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Sonar, you are right again...
Most Russian women have no idea how to behave with foreign men.
I hope that the world will teach them ....

Sonar
12-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes lonelyboy, and they also have no idea that there are things that they need to learn in order to attract a foreign man if that is their intention. The girl above is a prime example of the attitudes of some Russian women when they do not get their way. This type of woman will never find a decent foreign man that will be willing to sacrafice for her. And her idea is that it is someone else's fault.
She will become another one of the countless 'old maids'.
Thank God that all of them are not like this. But I will admit that a great many are. Guys that are new to this Russian woman game need to be made aware of this type of woman. Thanks to Detective for posting the words of that nasty bitc#.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Giles
12-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Just setup a russian email account and have a bit of fun with her and give yourself a russian name.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.