PDA

View Full Version : Old Scammer ? From Lagos

Giles
12-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Spoke to a Asian girl months ago on msn, met on udate.com UK site. Used to live in the UK. So shes says, now with grand father in Lagos dosen't get on with his wife.
Found her tonight on date.com. same pic different profile and told I think she is a scammer, anyway she nows wants to come here.
She said she would pay her to travel here. From Lagos.
Just wants me to buy the flight ticket.

Has a Uk passport.

Anybody think it's worth continuing ?

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

toymaker
12-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Just don't let the pants tower block your brain waves. Why would you pay anyones flight expenses before you have met them.......The pictures could be of anyone....Just play her game and suggest she send you money for your passage to see her......watch the reaction....

Giles
12-22-2005, 10:29 PM
shes just asked for $1278

elenag
12-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Giles,
A question to you... do you EVER loose faith in people? :D

Detective
12-22-2005, 11:07 PM
I actually lost faith in everybody (Thanks to scammers)...

lonelyboy
12-23-2005, 03:50 AM
I see that the West African girls and scams are a fast increasing nuisance nowadays.
Especially they contact me everyday from Cupidbay.com with different stories of lost fathers with huge properties....

Giles
12-23-2005, 06:32 AM
elenag, why do you ask if i've lost faith ?
no offence.

She is a nice girl, but I lost money before so am very careful now.

And I have spoke to her months ago. !

It's just her profile changes on each site. !!!!!

ham
12-23-2005, 07:21 AM
what's money compared to love & a life of bliss?
so get your home a new mortgage, pawn the car, auction a kidney but send that damn money.
Yes, i'm sure you're missing the opportuniy of a lifetime!

elenag
12-23-2005, 03:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Giles

elenag, why do you ask if i've lost faith ?
no offence.

She is a nice girl, but I lost money before so am very careful now.

And I have spoke to her months ago. !

It's just her profile changes on each site. !!!!!

OFFTOPIC: why there is no smiley thay beats its head agaist a wall, like other forums do?

elenag
12-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Giles,
I am actually quite amused.:D
I don't even know what to say. Except for maybe (and PLEASE forgive me, I do not say this to offend but to warn) you are not ready for the international dating stuff yet.
Again, please do not think that i am trying to offend you. I am just worried that eventually you are going to get hurt and it would be a shame.

Giles
12-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Do you think i am that immature ?

I dont take offence to your post, but you comment did hurt.
Believe it or not I have dated a russian girl, I also am talking to several others who I know are scammers!
3 have already been banned from 2 dating sites.!

Just seems like you are talking down to me !!
Maybe Nick was right. !!!

Happy xmas

Detective
12-24-2005, 06:40 PM
How can Giles not take it as an offense?? I just don't get it! Please explain

Detective
12-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Besides that, I think that dating a girl is the easiest thing I have been involved with so far.... it's the easiest thing to do and I do not think international dating girls is that difficult.... but it's useless!

Giles
12-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Hi Detective,

Yes Internet dating is very easy and very Dangerous, I would like to meet another russian girl, but out of the 100+ YES 100+ from several sites, elimate, globaladies, russianladies and a few liers on dateline uk and other few sites I am only Unregistered on, I only slightly believe 1, only because they are small messages, BUT I WILL NEVER SEND ANY MONEY. ok maybe 2 another early 1 from globalladies who gave me her address. But I don't think I will meet another internet girl.

Off Topic a bit
P.S. There is a comedy here in the UK called Little Britain, one of the male characters gets a bride from The internet who turns out to be a man. It's very popular TV here. (Giles from Buffy is actually in it). If you ever get chance watch it. !!! Very Funny. 11 million people watched it last week and Tom baker (Old Dr who does a voice over)