PDA

View Full Version : No Mobile phones in Russina. Bull ****

Giles
12-27-2005, 04:02 AM
So why Have I just got a pic of a tower block with Mobile Masts on it ?, with the girl I was talking too ?

Hmm

Detective
12-27-2005, 04:24 AM
It's hopeless my friend......... have you seen nick2005 too??:D ... "he might be hanging out with her as well"
It's hopeless..... that word I learned to use quite often recently!!! Thanks to internet dating agencies [:I]

lonelyboy
12-27-2005, 06:41 AM
You are right.
In big cities most of young women have mobile phones and almost every family has a phone. Other is completely wrong info created by Russian marriage agencies only to allure men to use their services.

ham
12-27-2005, 01:06 PM
cellphones in Ukraine (i have no idea about Russia) are quite common.
Not as common as in the west, and much less common in the far away countryside, [u]however</u> not only many people have it, but "cloned" cellphones abound & are sold to the black market.
These phones cannot call, but can easily receive calls, which matters from a MOB standpoint.
i knew a few people who did.

lonelyboy
12-27-2005, 04:49 PM
In Russia there are so many different services for the mobile phones.
I think the possible calls are not depending on the phone models, they are depending on the services they use. Services which provide International calls are very expensive so they use normally services which provide only local phone calls.

ham
12-27-2005, 08:11 PM
the reason they use cloned phones is because they dodge some service fees.

Giles
12-27-2005, 09:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Detective

It's hopeless my friend......... have you seen nick2005 too??:D ... "he might be hanging out with her as well"
It's hopeless..... that word I learned to use quite often recently!!! Thanks to internet dating agencies [:I]

You might be write :), she asked for money today, so I think she wants me to pay for visit to him. Joke.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles
12-27-2005, 09:22 PM
I know what the problem is.

Too many scammers using Mobiles, so they can't get a signal. :)

Again Just a joke

Giles
01-03-2006, 10:18 PM
See
http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=517

I would really like to email this person about the mobile masts, but I don't want them to be alerted to the mistake.

And asking for my credit card details yeah right. see the above topic.

If anyone wants the picture I'll email to you.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi Giles,

If you suspect something take it VERY seriously !
No telephones in Russia....what a nonsense !
It can happen that the girl hasn't her own telephone, but if she is really interested in you she will certainly give you the phone number of her girlfriend and agree about the call with you.
Probably there was the telephone network earlier in Russia than in USA...

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi Giles,

If you suspect something take it VERY seriously !
No telephones in Russia....what a nonsense !
It can happen that the girl hasn't her own telephone, but if she is really interested in you she will certainly give you the phone number of her girlfriend and agree about the call with you.
Probably there was the telephone network earlier in Russia than in USA...