PDA

View Full Version : Today's news

lonelyboy
12-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Read from the newspaper today. A 28 year old woman from England and a 15 year old boy from Finland met in Internet. They had a meeting in Helsinki. Had sex in the toilet at the railway station. Were caught. Both of them told to the police that have plans to marry....Now the woman is in a big danger to get into prison. Sex with a minor on a public place.

Giles
12-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Have you got a web link ?

No offence, but I have heard about these stories before.

A teacher in the UK last year did the same thing, to a 15 years old. his mother reported it. I bet the 15 year old would not have. I bet he was the hero of the school. !!

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

ham
12-29-2005, 10:03 PM
They had a meeting in Helsinki. Had sex in the toilet at the railway station.

i need this detail only to know i'm dealing with two weird dirtbags, age debates left aside.

Giles
12-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Your point being?

ham
12-29-2005, 10:16 PM
my point what?
that this particular case deals with two morons in the first place, left aside age related debates (i think the boy thinks he's an hero or something )... come on, they meet & go have sex in the toilet of the railway station?!
but then i'm convinced a sizeable majority of internet people are made of the same alloy as those 2 idiots...yes, go have sex in the railway station's toilet...AND GET CAUGHT! Amazing... a chimp is Einstein compared to them.

lonelyboy
12-29-2005, 11:07 PM
This is Internet !
What would you expect to find here ?

Like many older men look for younger women there are also many women who dream about young lovers !
Probably both of them were looking for some new experiences to improve their self-esteem.

lonelyboy
12-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Probably only a small part of all kinky meetings which take place through Internet contacts will come into publicity.

No web link available, only a fresh newspaper.

Giles
12-30-2005, 04:19 PM
So what about the stories about the mile high club? :)

lonelyboy
12-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Never heard about them...

Giles
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
May be an Urban Legend ?

People that make love in toliets of planes ?

I.E. Mile high club ?