PDA

View Full Version : What's going on ...?

lonelyboy
12-29-2005, 08:43 PM
Were friends with a young, beautiful and educated Russian woman. She is 32 years younger than me. I invited her two times to visit my home to my country. We met probably more than 50 times in Petersburg ( I was working there for 7 months). Last time we met about 6 months ago. On her birthday she proposed to me ! I said to her that I do not believe that she is serious with me. She got offended and angry. Didn't contact me for 6 months. Now she sent me a Xmas and New Year greeting. Asked if I still remember her ...
Yes, I am thinking by myself "what's going on..?"

ham
12-29-2005, 09:58 PM
back burner syndrome.
she probably explored other possibilities but in vain, so she restarts from the beginning of the list.
Of course i can't believe she spent these six months crying because you refused her or whatever.
To be perfectly honest, we all may have done something similar in life.
You know her & you decide...
PS: there is more age difference between you & her than me & my father.

Giles
12-29-2005, 10:29 PM
My 2 cents.

Yes I would like to have younger lover / friend / wife.
I'm 34.

But would you marry a women who is 32 years older that you?

I would only at the very most marry a women who is 10 years older than me. I Nearly dated a women that was 8 years older than me. Last year. But I only saw her twice. She was nice. She Had a 17 year daughter. I wanted a single women with no ties. But for her I would have made an Exception. !!
Plus may have been nice to have a step daughter.

Plus I could have dated an 18 year old as well, but didn't. In a way I wish i had but i know nothing would have become of it.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

lonelyboy
12-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, you see that I am just thinking about life ...
Let's not ponder about the age differencies so much anymore.
There are so many opinions about them. A relationship is always an agreement of two people. The age difference is seldom the most important to them.
By the way the mother of my friend is 12 years older than me. And I am as old as my friend...
Back burner...well I agree.

Giles
12-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi,

If you can find a younger lover / wife, etc. I'd wish you well, as I said I would like a younger friend etc. At the moment I'm chatting to a Russian girl who is 12 years younger than me.
Not on any scammer sites. But hmm, letters seem pre-made

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

lonelyboy
12-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Hello !

That's the problem. Answers from the free dating sites are 90 % prewritten games.