PDA

View Full Version : A photo from an Ukrainian lady

lonelyboy
01-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I've been corresponding with this woman for about 4 months.
Now she waits for me to the meeting in ...Lugansk.
In her profile she said she does not drink and smoke. And has no mobile phone. Today I got a photo from her taken in some restaurant.
In the photo she has a bottle of wine and a full glass on the table. Also there is a mobile phone in her hand and package of cigarettes on the table.
I also asked her to send the photo of her and her mother WITH MY PHOTO in her hand. Well, she sent the photo but there was not my photo !
Would you risk your money for meeting her ?
What would you do with her ?

scam magnet
01-07-2006, 12:37 AM
OH, she probably forgot the photo, you know how woman are.... If i were you, i would jump on the first flight that you can and see if you can get lucky? let us know how you make out.

Mike

"WHATS THE ATTRACTION"

scam magnet
01-07-2006, 12:37 AM
OH, she probably forgot the photo, you know how woman are.... If i were you, i would jump on the first flight that you can and see if you can get lucky? let us know how you make out.

Mike

"WHATS THE ATTRACTION"

toymaker
01-07-2006, 02:41 AM
She wouldn't happen to play the piano very well as a concert pianist? Shw didn't live in Moscow but when you wanted to meet her there, she suddenly is sick with pneumonia in a Moscow hospital and remarkably reappears in Lugansk again?

toymaker
01-07-2006, 02:41 AM
She wouldn't happen to play the piano very well as a concert pianist? Shw didn't live in Moscow but when you wanted to meet her there, she suddenly is sick with pneumonia in a Moscow hospital and remarkably reappears in Lugansk again?

Giles
01-07-2006, 03:50 PM
See my post.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=508

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles
01-07-2006, 03:50 PM
See my post.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=508

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

ham
01-07-2006, 04:15 PM
you're very likely being played.
you know what's going on better than we do.
move on.
some e-FSUW once answered they can't afford to take pictures like that to apaise keyboard romeos.

ham
01-07-2006, 04:15 PM
you're very likely being played.
you know what's going on better than we do.
move on.
some e-FSUW once answered they can't afford to take pictures like that to apaise keyboard romeos.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Yes, I know the situation best.
I am almost 100 % sure that there is a scam going on.
The "woman" with whom I am corresponding and the woman in photos are not same persons.
Anyway would be interesting to know what would happen if I go there.
But I am not ready to risk my money for that kind of curiousity.
If she is a real woman probably she is not very seriously interested in me. It is easy to invite to see her because she does not lose anything. She only lives in the hope that she can get presents from me and cheat me in some way when I am there. So for that reason I never want to meet a woman for the first time in her home city. It is better to arrange the meeting somewhere "halfway" so that she has to risk also a little bit. It has proven to be a good method.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Yes, I know the situation best.
I am almost 100 % sure that there is a scam going on.
The "woman" with whom I am corresponding and the woman in photos are not same persons.
Anyway would be interesting to know what would happen if I go there.
But I am not ready to risk my money for that kind of curiousity.
If she is a real woman probably she is not very seriously interested in me. It is easy to invite to see her because she does not lose anything. She only lives in the hope that she can get presents from me and cheat me in some way when I am there. So for that reason I never want to meet a woman for the first time in her home city. It is better to arrange the meeting somewhere "halfway" so that she has to risk also a little bit. It has proven to be a good method.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 01:14 AM
I am going to insist this woman to send me a photo where she is with her mother and holding my photo. I take the risk that she will be offended for it.
I will do it because she has said to me that her mother also likes me very much and wants to meet the boyfriend of her daughter! So I really want to see that it is true ! If it is true she will make the photo !
Opinions ?

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 01:14 AM
I am going to insist this woman to send me a photo where she is with her mother and holding my photo. I take the risk that she will be offended for it.
I will do it because she has said to me that her mother also likes me very much and wants to meet the boyfriend of her daughter! So I really want to see that it is true ! If it is true she will make the photo !
Opinions ?

scam magnet
01-08-2006, 03:21 AM
You've allready got opinion's!
What more is there to say ? EXCEPT- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ???

scam magnet
01-08-2006, 03:21 AM
You've allready got opinion's!
What more is there to say ? EXCEPT- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ???

ham
01-08-2006, 09:39 AM
a man his age can't possibly ignore what's going on, otherwise he'd be dead meat.
he's probably having fun.

ham
01-08-2006, 09:39 AM
a man his age can't possibly ignore what's going on, otherwise he'd be dead meat.
he's probably having fun.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Ham, you seem to have an inferiority complex concerning the age differencies. I can assure you that many even younger girls what I am looking for have been very happy with my "meat"...

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Ham, you seem to have an inferiority complex concerning the age differencies. I can assure you that many even younger girls what I am looking for have been very happy with my "meat"...

ham
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
????????
sure...you're fit as a race horse, hung like a donkey, make sixfigures tax free, stud all night after break-dancing and look 20 years younger...
for all i care i've read this over the internet for ages.

[u]besides</u>
i wasn't talking about that...
someone said there has to be something wrong with you, to which i replied someone your age can't ignore what's going on...otherwise he'd be dead meat.
Anything wrong with that?

ham
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
????????
sure...you're fit as a race horse, hung like a donkey, make sixfigures tax free, stud all night after break-dancing and look 20 years younger...
for all i care i've read this over the internet for ages.

[u]besides</u>
i wasn't talking about that...
someone said there has to be something wrong with you, to which i replied someone your age can't ignore what's going on...otherwise he'd be dead meat.
Anything wrong with that?

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
No, I do not need that kind of qualities at all ! Women who are interested in me look completely different features in a man and are very happy for what they find in me.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
No, I do not need that kind of qualities at all ! Women who are interested in me look completely different features in a man and are very happy for what they find in me.