PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this email ?

Giles
01-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Another scammer I think. !!
I have only copied the text, That is exactly how the message was written, with spelling errors. I have removed her name though.
Been talking for 2 weeks. Seems the message was written while someone was drunk. I can type better than that when I've had a few. LOL
Plus I would not start an account before meeting someone.

hi dear
hope you re doing great , i was very pleased to read your email and it really brought consolatioon and joy dear .
i love you o edevotedly with all my heart cos i ve nt see some one like you .
i wanna be sure that you re okay , and i m very sorry that i couldnt make it to msn messenger , cos i was a problem with it but we can chat on yahoo dear .
lest if forget dear if i m to be coming to the UK then i will need you to help me with the opening a bank account in barclays ,or lloyd in your name or in my name xxxxxxx xxxx with you been the signitory to the account dear . it s becos i trusted you o heartedly .when this is done i would transfer my money in the US to it . so that i could use it for my up keep .
so how id your day go , i hope verything went on fine dear . i really missed chatting with you . i hope we can talk better tomorrow dear .
i will alwys love you with all heart . promise me that you will never leave me dear :-)

hope to speak to you soon .

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Well, remember NEVER give any money !!!
You can ask her to come to you and promise to pay her costs when you meet. If she does not accept this she is not a serious person or she does not trust you ! It is a simple and very reliable test about your relationship.

lonelyboy
01-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Well, remember NEVER give any money !!!
You can ask her to come to you and promise to pay her costs when you meet. If she does not accept this she is not a serious person or she does not trust you ! It is a simple and very reliable test about your relationship.