PDA

View Full Version : A test question

lonelyboy
01-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Gyus and gals !

Please tell me YOUR opinion about two girls.
They write to me

1. Hi xxxx ! Yesterday I was in skin care for my face and in manicure.

2. Hi xxxx! My parents live in the countryside. Today I will go and help them to pick up potatoes.

Which one would more arouse your interest ?

And gals, what do you think which one interests more men ?

I wait for sincere answers.

ham
01-11-2006, 10:33 AM
while not necessarily in conflict, if true:
1. (high) maintenance. Tomorrow [u]YOU</u>will be expected to foot her beauty parlor bills.
2. low(er) maintenance. More realistic. Less likely to finger point you as a loser if you haven't the latest car.

however it's too simplistic.

ham
01-11-2006, 10:33 AM
while not necessarily in conflict, if true:
1. (high) maintenance. Tomorrow [u]YOU</u>will be expected to foot her beauty parlor bills.
2. low(er) maintenance. More realistic. Less likely to finger point you as a loser if you haven't the latest car.

however it's too simplistic.

randy peters
01-11-2006, 11:09 AM
lonelyboy Ithink that it may be time for a life that involves a woman from your country. No 1 if she needs to have her face professionly cleaned, she will need a lot of maintainence here. Forget no. 2, any potato picked up at this time of year ain't going to be all that good. )note- growing seasons ends about October in most temperate climates). Such as most of the US.

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
01-11-2006, 11:09 AM
lonelyboy Ithink that it may be time for a life that involves a woman from your country. No 1 if she needs to have her face professionly cleaned, she will need a lot of maintainence here. Forget no. 2, any potato picked up at this time of year ain't going to be all that good. )note- growing seasons ends about October in most temperate climates). Such as most of the US.

Randolph J Peters

Detective
01-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I honestly would be interested in the potatoes... mmmmmmmmmm french fries :D

Detective
01-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I honestly would be interested in the potatoes... mmmmmmmmmm french fries :D

lonelyboy
01-11-2006, 05:39 PM
These small words can tell me a lot of the woman. For me it is not at all difficult to make my opinion.
And there are numerous other sentences to compare. Be sure that some women read sometimes very carefully what we write to them.

Talking about potatoes. I received these letters in september.
French fries...hmm....good but not very healthy

For example we could write to the woman:

1. Today I was washing my new 8 seat Mercedes. or

2. Today I picked up potatoes for the winter.

Which one would take more interest for the women ?

lonelyboy
01-11-2006, 05:39 PM
These small words can tell me a lot of the woman. For me it is not at all difficult to make my opinion.
And there are numerous other sentences to compare. Be sure that some women read sometimes very carefully what we write to them.

Talking about potatoes. I received these letters in september.
French fries...hmm....good but not very healthy

For example we could write to the woman:

1. Today I was washing my new 8 seat Mercedes. or

2. Today I picked up potatoes for the winter.

Which one would take more interest for the women ?

ham
01-11-2006, 06:04 PM
quote:1. Today I was washing my new 8 seat Mercedes. or

after we're married, you buy a Jaguar honey. Mercedes is so kitsch.

ham
01-11-2006, 06:04 PM
quote:1. Today I was washing my new 8 seat Mercedes. or

after we're married, you buy a Jaguar honey. Mercedes is so kitsch.

Dag
01-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I'd go for the 2nd one, unless the potatoes were in her ears. then again... you claim to be lonely, what's a few potatoes?

Dag
01-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I'd go for the 2nd one, unless the potatoes were in her ears. then again... you claim to be lonely, what's a few potatoes?

elenag
01-16-2006, 03:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by randy peters
No 1 if she needs to have her face professionly cleaned, she will need a lot of maintainence here.

Wow. It is something good to know.

Hey guys, can you help me out? Tell me what else qualifies as "high maintenance" signs (mark them with X if you wish):
- she went to a hair salon to get her roots done
- she went to a hair salon to get a hair cut
- she had a wax
- she had her nails done
- she had a pedicure
- she bought herself new shoes
- she bought herself new dress
- she bought herself a necklace
- she bought herself cleansing lotion for her face
- she bought herself a night cream

I will be most thankfull for your help!

elenag
01-16-2006, 03:39 AM
No 1 if she needs to have her face professionly cleaned, she will need a lot of maintainence here.

Hey guys, can you help me out? Tell me what else qualifies as "high maintenance" signs (mark them with X if you wish):
- she had a wax
- she had her nails done
- she had a pedicure

wxman2003
01-16-2006, 04:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by elenag

- she had a wax
- she had her nails done
- she had a pedicure

I guess some men would say this is high maintenance, but is it really if the woman is trying to look nice, or doing something for herself? Most men here want to be with an attractive woman. Now how do you suppose they maintain that beauty? They have to do these things on your list if they want to attract a successful man. That's just the nature of the beast and has been going on since the dawn of man. Sure many men will say they don't care for a high maintenance woman, but they will jump at the chance to be with a beautiful woman.

What about high maintenance men? Those are the ones that buy fancy sports cars, big screen televisions, etc. I'm sure some will say there is a difference, but there really isn't as they are wasting money on ridiculous materialistic things. It's a 2 way street, and at the initial meetings, it's looks and money that attacts, but in the end, it's the person qualities that decide if a relationship succeeds.

wxman2003
01-16-2006, 04:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by elenag

- she had a wax
- she had her nails done
- she had a pedicure

I guess some men would say this is high maintenance, but is it really if the woman is trying to look nice, or doing something for herself? Most men here want to be with an attractive woman. Now how do you suppose they maintain that beauty? They have to do these things on your list if they want to attract a successful man. That's just the nature of the beast and has been going on since the dawn of man. Sure many men will say they don't care for a high maintenance woman, but they will jump at the chance to be with a beautiful woman.

What about high maintenance men? Those are the ones that buy fancy sports cars, big screen televisions, etc. I'm sure some will say there is a difference, but there really isn't as they are wasting money on ridiculous materialistic things. It's a 2 way street, and at the initial meetings, it's looks and money that attacts, but in the end, it's the person qualities that decide if a relationship succeeds.

ham
01-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Well, Elenag always loves to play the devil's advocate...if you go to college, try women's studies, aborigenal or minority studies...

The point is these are women's things, ex hairdresser, waxing, beauty parlor stuff...and that is a good thing per se, same as say a man who does some sport and uses a lot of soap [u]UNTIL</u>it becomes an addiction, a status pace-keeping mission whose bills exceed the salary of a labourer.
Men must be aware they'll have to foot those bills, and for most of us there is a limit to how far our budget can stretch.

ham
01-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Well, Elenag always loves to play the devil's advocate...if you go to college, try women's studies, aborigenal or minority studies...

The point is these are women's things, ex hairdresser, waxing, beauty parlor stuff...and that is a good thing per se, same as say a man who does some sport and uses a lot of soap [u]UNTIL</u>it becomes an addiction, a status pace-keeping mission whose bills exceed the salary of a labourer.
Men must be aware they'll have to foot those bills, and for most of us there is a limit to how far our budget can stretch.

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Men look and respect in the women cleanness and adapted appearance. Other "high maintenance" ways of improving the appearance are only sign of vanity and lack of self-esteem.
No man wants his woman to look like a paint vessel...
All these "high maintenance" means are created by women not by men. They are scam too ....

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Men look and respect in the women cleanness and adapted appearance. Other "high maintenance" ways of improving the appearance are only sign of vanity and lack of self-esteem.
No man wants his woman to look like a paint vessel...
All these "high maintenance" means are created by women not by men. They are scam too ....

randy peters
01-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Elenag your questions are good for men to know, and it may give some insight to the Stepford wives that men seem to want, but here are ny opinions
X she went to a hair salon to get her roots done)if done on a weekly basis it is high maintainnce
X she went to a hair salon to get a hair cut,Get her to sell her hair
X she had a wax-If she is that hairy, why is a man with her?
- she had her nails doneSee below!
- she had a pedicure- The man should learn hpwtp do it himself, a little quality time maybe?
- she bought herself new shoes-If weekly she is high maintaince or has a puppy (put the shoes up at night)
- she bought herself new dress- weekly ? yes!
- she bought herself a necklace-weekly? yes!
- she bought herself cleansing lotion for her face-she has to use that much?
- she bought herself a night cream same as a bove!
High maintainence needs to be described in better terms, it is the useless items that run up the bills (the diamond studded poodle collars and such) A good point was brought up=== what about the high maintainence men? They are out there also! One last question Does the woman work in a bussiness that depends on appearence? (mid-level managementor above) or a clerk in a convience store?
These all have to be taken into consideration.

Randolph J Peters

randy peters
01-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Elenag your questions are good for men to know, and it may give some insight to the Stepford wives that men seem to want, but here are ny opinions
X she went to a hair salon to get her roots done)if done on a weekly basis it is high maintainnce
X she went to a hair salon to get a hair cut,Get her to sell her hair
X she had a wax-If she is that hairy, why is a man with her?
- she had her nails doneSee below!
- she had a pedicure- The man should learn hpwtp do it himself, a little quality time maybe?
- she bought herself new shoes-If weekly she is high maintaince or has a puppy (put the shoes up at night)
- she bought herself new dress- weekly ? yes!
- she bought herself a necklace-weekly? yes!
- she bought herself cleansing lotion for her face-she has to use that much?
- she bought herself a night cream same as a bove!
High maintainence needs to be described in better terms, it is the useless items that run up the bills (the diamond studded poodle collars and such) A good point was brought up=== what about the high maintainence men? They are out there also! One last question Does the woman work in a bussiness that depends on appearence? (mid-level managementor above) or a clerk in a convience store?
These all have to be taken into consideration.

Randolph J Peters

ham
01-16-2006, 01:30 PM
i have personally seen women whose haidresser bills were between 200 and 300E each visit...now that is a big problem.
if you wonder how, you get haircut, dying, hair styling, beauty mask, nail painting, hand beauty mask, skin cleansing etc. Shaving/waxing are an eventual plus.
Hair styling in a midcard parlor runs 30-40E; a mask say 10-30 depending; one vial of hair tonic 5-15E etc.

ham
01-16-2006, 01:30 PM
i have personally seen women whose haidresser bills were between 200 and 300E each visit...now that is a big problem.
if you wonder how, you get haircut, dying, hair styling, beauty mask, nail painting, hand beauty mask, skin cleansing etc. Shaving/waxing are an eventual plus.
Hair styling in a midcard parlor runs 30-40E; a mask say 10-30 depending; one vial of hair tonic 5-15E etc.

ham
01-16-2006, 01:31 PM

ham
01-16-2006, 01:31 PM

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 10:49 PM
It is ok as far as her employer pays the costs.

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 10:49 PM

ham
01-17-2006, 04:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

the husband-boyfriend-pimp is typically their "employer".
Even if she worked in some basic clerical position, she couldn't afford such spending pace.
They typically want their wage for themselves, plus side contributions from their men.
It is common today to raise some E200+ month fuel bill even to commute short distances (long distances can literally blow your wage to smoke ), and if her habits are like that, she'll spend heavy on dresses, cosmetics etc as well.

ham
01-17-2006, 04:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

the husband-boyfriend-pimp is typically their "employer".
Even if she worked in some basic clerical position, she couldn't afford such spending pace.
They typically want their wage for themselves, plus side contributions from their men.
It is common today to raise some E200+ month fuel bill even to commute short distances (long distances can literally blow your wage to smoke ), and if her habits are like that, she'll spend heavy on dresses, cosmetics etc as well.

elenag
01-20-2006, 10:21 PM
thank you every one for your answers.

elenag
01-20-2006, 10:21 PM
thank you every one for your answers.