PDA

View Full Version : Slowing down

Detective
01-15-2006, 03:35 PM
What is happening in 2006? I noticed that this forum's activity is slowing down!
If the reason is non interest in internet women then I congradulate you guys...
Stay outta-truba

Giles
01-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi,

Might be because some of us Westerner?s are now seeing how devious Scammers can be. I myself had been contacted by a English / African Girl via Yahoo who had lived in the UK with a friend, her father died years ago (Was English) and her mother is african she is now in Nigeria with her sick mother and wanted me to send money to her for a ticket back and to the UK and live with me. She doesn't have money because of Hospital bills.
Found her on a scam site today.

I'm not giving details as whoever they are might see this info.

Plus I think the scammers are getting wise to sites like this and look for info about them, they are getting very good with new letters and even contact you via msn and yahoo messenger. One even phoned me twice from two different location in Russia but I heard the same mans voice behind her. !! Kazen and Moscow.

2 Scammers I have found are listed as models on an amercian date site. !!

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles
01-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi,

Might be because some of us Westerner?s are now seeing how devious Scammers can be. I myself had been contacted by a English / African Girl via Yahoo who had lived in the UK with a friend, her father died years ago (Was English) and her mother is african she is now in Nigeria with her sick mother and wanted me to send money to her for a ticket back and to the UK and live with me. She doesn't have money because of Hospital bills.
Found her on a scam site today.

I'm not giving details as whoever they are might see this info.

Plus I think the scammers are getting wise to sites like this and look for info about them, they are getting very good with new letters and even contact you via msn and yahoo messenger. One even phoned me twice from two different location in Russia but I heard the same mans voice behind her. !! Kazen and Moscow.

2 Scammers I have found are listed as models on an amercian date site. !!

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

ham
01-16-2006, 07:14 AM
the reason why i post on these forums is not to benefit the few regulars who -hopefully- know the game already, but to benefit lurkers, passers-by & readers who may be unaware of what's going on (thanks to deceptive tactics & rubbish pushed by agencies ).

ham
01-16-2006, 07:14 AM
the reason why i post on these forums is not to benefit the few regulars who -hopefully- know the game already, but to benefit lurkers, passers-by & readers who may be unaware of what's going on (thanks to deceptive tactics & rubbish pushed by agencies ).

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 08:12 AM
The same faces are writing here. About 10 active people. For example on the "new scammers list" there are weekly a lot of new faces who have been scammed. Thousands of men will be scammed every year. And much more attempts. Where are they all ?
I agree. This site probably helps more the scammers to invent new tricks rather than protect against the scamming.

lonelyboy
01-16-2006, 08:12 AM
The same faces are writing here. About 10 active people. For example on the "new scammers list" there are weekly a lot of new faces who have been scammed. Thousands of men will be scammed every year. And much more attempts. Where are they all ?
I agree. This site probably helps more the scammers to invent new tricks rather than protect against the scamming.

scam magnet
01-17-2006, 04:38 AM
I think that any member of this forum will eventually move on and be replaced by newcomers, If there not scared off?
For myself it was kinda fun, I did not get scammed. I am AMAZED that someone could be nieve enough to send money to anyone they have never met.
The sad thing is that there are so many scammers out there, All you have to do for them to find you is join ANY dateing service. In my opinion the problem is the dateing services and various agencies etc.friendfinder, yahoo, match.com are the 3 I have used and 95% have been scammers. I complained to all 3 sites, No responce. Now, on the last site I joined and last (friendfinder), I cancelled the other 2, I noticed on most popular Members That wk. a scammer from another site and it showed the men she was talking with and there were others, so I got thier handle names and warned them and where they could get proof.
I recieved many thanks from them, Elenag-does that make me a scam detective? maybe you and I could hookup?:D:D
So the way I see it is if you could get the dateing services to change how they operate, More selective. Alot of men would be spared.
And I think alot of guys always want something that they cannot have
but will keep trying until it becomes to painfull.
As far as, Where did everybody go?,some people are smart enough when they read this stuff, that they just move on. And, Just read alot of the postings that there have been, I'll just leave it at that.
Personally, I gave the dateing services a shot and now I know what there about, I think I'll go back to the easy way of meeting woman, now that I found out what the hard and most risky and unrealistic way is.

Mike
Elenag, what state do you liv in?
Curious

"WHATS THE ATTRACTION"????

scam magnet
01-17-2006, 04:38 AM
I think that any member of this forum will eventually move on and be replaced by newcomers, If there not scared off?
For myself it was kinda fun, I did not get scammed. I am AMAZED that someone could be nieve enough to send money to anyone they have never met.
The sad thing is that there are so many scammers out there, All you have to do for them to find you is join ANY dateing service. In my opinion the problem is the dateing services and various agencies etc.friendfinder, yahoo, match.com are the 3 I have used and 95% have been scammers. I complained to all 3 sites, No responce. Now, on the last site I joined and last (friendfinder), I cancelled the other 2, I noticed on most popular Members That wk. a scammer from another site and it showed the men she was talking with and there were others, so I got thier handle names and warned them and where they could get proof.
I recieved many thanks from them, Elenag-does that make me a scam detective? maybe you and I could hookup?:D:D
So the way I see it is if you could get the dateing services to change how they operate, More selective. Alot of men would be spared.
And I think alot of guys always want something that they cannot have
but will keep trying until it becomes to painfull.
As far as, Where did everybody go?,some people are smart enough when they read this stuff, that they just move on. And, Just read alot of the postings that there have been, I'll just leave it at that.
Personally, I gave the dateing services a shot and now I know what there about, I think I'll go back to the easy way of meeting woman, now that I found out what the hard and most risky and unrealistic way is.

Mike
Elenag, what state do you liv in?
Curious

"WHATS THE ATTRACTION"????

lonelyboy
01-17-2006, 08:34 AM
You are right. Probably the interest to write here will die soon.
The active members are careful enough and won't get scammed.
But every day there will be newcomers who start with a great interest having no knowlegde about the scamming. Most of the agencies are "worst" scammers. Even free personals sites can be better.
For example I registered in Origin agency for about 1 year ago. First I did not get many letters but suddenly now every day many women are interested in me !! Ofcourse it is scamming. How could they have interest in my old profile ? From my experience it is not useful to write to a lady if she has not been active during the last 2 weeks. Many register but forget the site rather soon. Probably they are not so serious and only want to see which kind of answers they get or get too much of them !
The big problem is ofcourse the distance. Russian women have no money for the meeting. And the serious women understand that no sensible man will send any money or visit before he will be convinced that the friendship is really serious. It can take several months or even years !
And my experience.
If I send 100 letters, I will get 20 answers. 18 of them are scammers. I have 2. About them the other will quit after 1-3 letters. So I have finally ONE with whom to go on !!
But it is probable that the 80 who did not answer are real women.
So in a matter of fact it is possible that there are "only" 18 scammers from 100 !
I found a REAL, FREE Russian dating site with hundreds of active women daily. It is only in Russian language.
And only a few women are interested to meet a foreigner. Probably there is no scam at all !

lonelyboy
01-17-2006, 08:34 AM
You are right. Probably the interest to write here will die soon.
The active members are careful enough and won't get scammed.
But every day there will be newcomers who start with a great interest having no knowlegde about the scamming. Most of the agencies are "worst" scammers. Even free personals sites can be better.
For example I registered in Origin agency for about 1 year ago. First I did not get many letters but suddenly now every day many women are interested in me !! Ofcourse it is scamming. How could they have interest in my old profile ? From my experience it is not useful to write to a lady if she has not been active during the last 2 weeks. Many register but forget the site rather soon. Probably they are not so serious and only want to see which kind of answers they get or get too much of them !
The big problem is ofcourse the distance. Russian women have no money for the meeting. And the serious women understand that no sensible man will send any money or visit before he will be convinced that the friendship is really serious. It can take several months or even years !
And my experience.
If I send 100 letters, I will get 20 answers. 18 of them are scammers. I have 2. About them the other will quit after 1-3 letters. So I have finally ONE with whom to go on !!
But it is probable that the 80 who did not answer are real women.
So in a matter of fact it is possible that there are "only" 18 scammers from 100 !
I found a REAL, FREE Russian dating site with hundreds of active women daily. It is only in Russian language.
And only a few women are interested to meet a foreigner. Probably there is no scam at all !

lonelyboy
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
We easily think that MOST (even 95%) of the women are scammers !
So when we write to the FSU ladies, probably we are suspicious, we test them and our letters can be strange to them and so we are easily misunderstood.
Now the FSU women start to think that the foreigners only have some game with them without serious intensions. How to create the understanding in this situation ?
The Russians and politicians there have noticed that too many young Russian women want to move out from Russia. This has caused some kind of emergency state in Russia.
In a matter of fact what is the truth in this ?

lonelyboy
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
We easily think that MOST (even 95%) of the women are scammers !
So when we write to the FSU ladies, probably we are suspicious, we test them and our letters can be strange to them and so we are easily misunderstood.
Now the FSU women start to think that the foreigners only have some game with them without serious intensions. How to create the understanding in this situation ?
The Russians and politicians there have noticed that too many young Russian women want to move out from Russia. This has caused some kind of emergency state in Russia.
In a matter of fact what is the truth in this ?