PDA

View Full Version : What are women for????

Detective
01-21-2006, 12:43 AM
Any ideas?

Dag
01-21-2006, 02:52 AM
To cook, do dishes, take trash out, make beds, do laundry, clean up dog poop, mow grass, clean house, wash autos, get mail, get newspaper, pay for dinners, movies and entertainment, make mortgage payments, pay bills, and do it all within the confines of a happy family life.

Dag
01-21-2006, 02:52 AM
To cook, do dishes, take trash out, make beds, do laundry, clean up dog poop, mow grass, clean house, wash autos, get mail, get newspaper, pay for dinners, movies and entertainment, make mortgage payments, pay bills, and do it all within the confines of a happy family life.

Detective
01-21-2006, 03:06 AM
mmmmmmmm....very interesting :D

Detective
01-21-2006, 03:06 AM
mmmmmmmm....very interesting :D

ham
01-21-2006, 10:06 AM
for sleaze and companionship; for pride in many cases ( sporting some Gwen Stefani/Tori Spelling broad is like sporting a new car or a gold watch ).

ham
01-21-2006, 10:06 AM
for sleaze and companionship; for pride in many cases ( sporting some Gwen Stefani/Tori Spelling broad is like sporting a new car or a gold watch ).

Detective
01-22-2006, 03:32 AM
I think the main purpose of women is sex...
Boys, honestly.... what do u think?

Detective
01-22-2006, 03:32 AM
I think the main purpose of women is sex...
Boys, honestly.... what do u think?

lonelyboy
01-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Well, I like children. Where do they come from ?

lonelyboy
01-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Well, I like children. Where do they come from ?

elenag
01-22-2006, 10:08 PM
detective,

marriage may dissapoint you I am afraid. consider putting a pimp on a retainer (or whatever it is called), you will get a much better deal for the same $$$ I think.

elenag
01-22-2006, 10:08 PM
detective,

marriage may dissapoint you I am afraid. consider putting a pimp on a retainer (or whatever it is called), you will get a much better deal for the same $$$ I think.

Detective
01-23-2006, 12:08 AM
marriage is good but variety is betta

Detective
01-23-2006, 12:08 AM
marriage is good but variety is betta

elenag
01-23-2006, 11:38 PM
hmm... interesting... and I am hearing from the guy who wrote "This ridiculous joke about russians being appreciable of family values should end. Viva la North America"

Really. Viva la North America.:D

elenag
01-23-2006, 11:38 PM
hmm... interesting... and I am hearing from the guy who wrote "This ridiculous joke about russians being appreciable of family values should end. Viva la North America"

Really. Viva la North America.:D

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Elenag,
Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Elenag,
Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 01:41 AM
[8D]Hi, I have not posted here in while..been too busy elsewhere.
Now heres my 2 cents worth.
After 12 years of marriage and then a divorce, at 40 plus years I am no longer interested in marriage..I view any relationship I am as not "permanent"..my current one has lasted 12 months but we do not live together..the arrangement is generally 2 days on, then a day off as far as nights together go or when we feel we need a break from each other although I tell her when to go home.
I call this a Living Away From Each Other Relationship ( LAFEOR ) amd it works well..I get all the sex I need without having a nagging woman under my roof 24/7.
I have had it with marriage..I am not interested as its too much of a committment..its easy to break up and find another ***** when you get sick of each other..even now I am eyeing another ***** and Im sure she is interested but its only one girl at a time for me so she will have to wait her turn..probably I will be in another relationship next year.
Many divorced men I know, don't want to commit to another marriage after a bad divorce and prefer casual relationships..marriage is an old fashioned idea that does not fit for many divorced men..with a casual relationship its easy to change the ***** over with no fuss or tears shed..if my girl where to leave me I would be upset for a while but I would get over it quickly and go to the filly that waits and be in bed the same night..so what!
At the end of the day God put man and woman on this Earth to procreate and endowed us with such pleasures as orgasms..its preservation of the species here and mating instincts!
Some women here will think I am a pig...but this is what happens to a lot of divorced men, there will never be the trust and committment to another woman to live with her 24/7 especially when the man has been burnt by his ex-wife...casual relationships and casual sex is the safest bet for us scorned divorced products and it works and you still get your pleasures and you are not bound together if your personalities are not compatable..you just leave each other and go your separate ways..no fuss and no tears and no courts either!
Many western men rush headlong into marrying a Russian or foreign girl without really knowing them ( Fiance Visa does not give enough time to know someone by living with them and then you marry a mistake because you are pressed for time ) and the whole lot often goes to hell!
This is why so many Western/Russian mob marriages go up in smoke..the Russian/FSU women is a very different temperamental creature, worlds apart and hard to comprehend and therefore hard to live with and then the man ends in deep **** while she takes your house and leaves you destitute.
So many men do stupid things with internet dating..send money to scammers and girls they have never personally meet and then do "shotgun weddings" that lead to explosive divorces..what a bloody disaster and farce this is! [V]

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 01:41 AM
[8D]Hi, I have not posted here in while..been too busy elsewhere.
Now heres my 2 cents worth.
After 12 years of marriage and then a divorce, at 40 plus years I am no longer interested in marriage..I view any relationship I am as not "permanent"..my current one has lasted 12 months but we do not live together..the arrangement is generally 2 days on, then a day off as far as nights together go or when we feel we need a break from each other although I tell her when to go home.
I call this a Living Away From Each Other Relationship ( LAFEOR ) amd it works well..I get all the sex I need without having a nagging woman under my roof 24/7.
I have had it with marriage..I am not interested as its too much of a committment..its easy to break up and find another ***** when you get sick of each other..even now I am eyeing another ***** and Im sure she is interested but its only one girl at a time for me so she will have to wait her turn..probably I will be in another relationship next year.
Many divorced men I know, don't want to commit to another marriage after a bad divorce and prefer casual relationships..marriage is an old fashioned idea that does not fit for many divorced men..with a casual relationship its easy to change the ***** over with no fuss or tears shed..if my girl where to leave me I would be upset for a while but I would get over it quickly and go to the filly that waits and be in bed the same night..so what!
At the end of the day God put man and woman on this Earth to procreate and endowed us with such pleasures as orgasms..its preservation of the species here and mating instincts!
Some women here will think I am a pig...but this is what happens to a lot of divorced men, there will never be the trust and committment to another woman to live with her 24/7 especially when the man has been burnt by his ex-wife...casual relationships and casual sex is the safest bet for us scorned divorced products and it works and you still get your pleasures and you are not bound together if your personalities are not compatable..you just leave each other and go your separate ways..no fuss and no tears and no courts either!
Many western men rush headlong into marrying a Russian or foreign girl without really knowing them ( Fiance Visa does not give enough time to know someone by living with them and then you marry a mistake because you are pressed for time ) and the whole lot often goes to hell!
This is why so many Western/Russian mob marriages go up in smoke..the Russian/FSU women is a very different temperamental creature, worlds apart and hard to comprehend and therefore hard to live with and then the man ends in deep **** while she takes your house and leaves you destitute.
So many men do stupid things with internet dating..send money to scammers and girls they have never personally meet and then do "shotgun weddings" that lead to explosive divorces..what a bloody disaster and farce this is! [V]

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 02:01 AM
[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry...she has come out of bad violent marriage in which her husband beat her savagely and then tried to strangle her so she fled from him and divorced 8 years ago..also there are financial consdierations as well and its not in our interest to do it because of income and taxation issues.
Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
So often in marriage, partners loose there individual identities and become too interdependant on each other which I think is a bad thing.
Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end..the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!
I write this to set the record staight.
Russian ladies put yourself in a Western mans divorced shoes!..see how would you feel and think about it all! :(

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 02:01 AM
[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry...she has come out of bad violent marriage in which her husband beat her savagely and then tried to strangle her so she fled from him and divorced 8 years ago..also there are financial consdierations as well and its not in our interest to do it because of income and taxation issues.
Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
So often in marriage, partners loose there individual identities and become too interdependant on each other which I think is a bad thing.
Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end..the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!
I write this to set the record staight.
Russian ladies put yourself in a Western mans divorced shoes!..see how would you feel and think about it all! :(

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Detective

Elenag,

It's a great question I will think about it. :D

But that's not why I commented. I just thought it was funny that a person who looks like does not beleive in a family would flame others for lack of "family values".

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:18 AM

Elenag,

It's a great question I will think about it. :D

But that's not why I commented. I just thought it was funny that a person who looks like does not beleive in a family would flame others for lack of "family values".

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by friendly_aussie_man

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry... Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
Hi Aussie,
I don't believe we ever spoke before (have we?), so nice to meet you.

As to your post, it seems to me that both you and your lady choose not to marry and believe it is better for everyone involved, and as far as I am concerned if both sides wish the same thing and happy with the results, it has my blessing. Why not, if it works for you stick with it and be happy. I am happy in a marriage (so far so good at least), you are happy outside of the marriage. I hope things stay good for both of us. :)

Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end. the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!.
I agree (about 95%). The system does discriminate by gender, and as any discrimination is victimizes people. However I cannot agree that the system takes the woman side 100%. In vast majority of cases - yes. But I can name a few cases when it didn't. But it is not the point, you are right, the system is structured to protect women, not men. And very often it does grossly overlooks the facts. I think it is a very sad thing, especially for a countries like USA, CA, AU, where people should know better. And I hope that here will be some laws changes eventually that would protect both partners equally.

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:30 AM

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry... Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
Hi Aussie,
I don't believe we ever spoke before (have we?), so nice to meet you.

As to your post, it seems to me that both you and your lady choose not to marry and believe it is better for everyone involved, and as far as I am concerned if both sides wish the same thing and happy with the results, it has my blessing. Why not, if it works for you stick with it and be happy. I am happy in a marriage (so far so good at least), you are happy outside of the marriage. I hope things stay good for both of us. :)

Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end. the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!.
I agree (about 95%). The system does discriminate by gender, and as any discrimination is victimizes people. However I cannot agree that the system takes the woman side 100%. In vast majority of cases - yes. But I can name a few cases when it didn't. But it is not the point, you are right, the system is structured to protect women, not men. And very often it does grossly overlooks the facts. I think it is a very sad thing, especially for a countries like USA, CA, AU, where people should know better. And I hope that here will be some laws changes eventually that would protect both partners equally.

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:06 AM
:)Hi Elenag..nice to meet you too.
When I was naive and 25 I thought marriage was for life back in 1989..how wrong I was.
I did marry a foreign girl..I meet her through a marriage agency and we corresponded by snail mail and telephone back in 1988 in the days before the internet and I went to her country (Fiji Islands ) and meet my Indian girl in the personal visit, engaged her and went through the Fiance Visa process to bring her to Australia and marry her so I speak from experience..I used no lawyers or advisers and did all the paperwork myself.
It all went to hell in 2001 due to unfaithfulness on the part of the woman when I found she had had secret boyfriends and was sleeping around and I left her..packed my bags and left her and my 3 kids in the family home cause I could not live with it anymore and have any self dignity.
In the end I lost everything including my home and I had to start life all over again at age 37..in my story there is much sadness and thus I can not bring myself to trust in another woman in marriage..my ex-wife used the courts and sick laws here to squash me into the ground and then there was the mess with my 3 kids and the ensuing family court battle over them that nearly put me in the ground.
The emotional wounds from it cut deep and it has taken years for me to feel just okay about it but I will never forget..you never get over it..you learn to live with it..as time passes the painful remembering becomes less but then you still have your days when everything gets to you!
Men in here need to realise its not wise to rush headlong into marriage with a foreign girl or any girl for that matter because if it goes wrong..the price you pay emotionally and financially is too high..its just too high and for me I nearly lost my life.
Through my new girl friend I have learnt much.
Don;t get me wrong Elena, I am not against Russian girls..I am against scammers but marriage I view as an equally huge committment and risk and for me its not worth it anymore and I have a relationship that works well with the notion of marriage excluded.
Marriage has cost me too much.
I do not wish divorce on anyone..if there are kids involved its a thousand times worse and I wish on no one the pain of which I have endured. :(

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:06 AM
:)Hi Elenag..nice to meet you too.
When I was naive and 25 I thought marriage was for life back in 1989..how wrong I was.
I did marry a foreign girl..I meet her through a marriage agency and we corresponded by snail mail and telephone back in 1988 in the days before the internet and I went to her country (Fiji Islands ) and meet my Indian girl in the personal visit, engaged her and went through the Fiance Visa process to bring her to Australia and marry her so I speak from experience..I used no lawyers or advisers and did all the paperwork myself.
It all went to hell in 2001 due to unfaithfulness on the part of the woman when I found she had had secret boyfriends and was sleeping around and I left her..packed my bags and left her and my 3 kids in the family home cause I could not live with it anymore and have any self dignity.
In the end I lost everything including my home and I had to start life all over again at age 37..in my story there is much sadness and thus I can not bring myself to trust in another woman in marriage..my ex-wife used the courts and sick laws here to squash me into the ground and then there was the mess with my 3 kids and the ensuing family court battle over them that nearly put me in the ground.
The emotional wounds from it cut deep and it has taken years for me to feel just okay about it but I will never forget..you never get over it..you learn to live with it..as time passes the painful remembering becomes less but then you still have your days when everything gets to you!
Men in here need to realise its not wise to rush headlong into marriage with a foreign girl or any girl for that matter because if it goes wrong..the price you pay emotionally and financially is too high..its just too high and for me I nearly lost my life.
Through my new girl friend I have learnt much.
Don;t get me wrong Elena, I am not against Russian girls..I am against scammers but marriage I view as an equally huge committment and risk and for me its not worth it anymore and I have a relationship that works well with the notion of marriage excluded.
Marriage has cost me too much.
I do not wish divorce on anyone..if there are kids involved its a thousand times worse and I wish on no one the pain of which I have endured. :(

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:28 AM
[8D]On my footnote to this subject, Elena back in 89 I had only 3 months to marry her on a Fiance Visa or she would be deported from Oz but I really do think 3 months of living with a person is not enough time to decide to marry them..thankgod today, the Australian fiance visa laws have changed and an Australian fiance visa is valid for 9 months now so you have considerably longer in which to make a decision that could wreck your life but in 9 months you can learn far more about a person and no one can pretend to be something they are not over that time without slipping up unless they are among the worlds best con artists!
If I had a longer lead time on the fiance visa in which to decide to marry rather than the 3 months I had, I think I might not have married her..our personalities were not really that compatable and she had a way of really getting under my skin and irritating me beyond belief and there were times I wanted to hit her for her stupid, arrogant and insensitive behaviour but I never did as I have good self control and anger management and I was raised as a christian and taught it was wrong to hit woman and I have never hit one and never will.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread so as to speak.
Maybe I was a fool..I don't know but I do understand loneliness can make men make irrational and unwise decisions that they will pay for the rest of there lives so I am one of many male idiots out there who have screwed up there lives through hasty relationships and marriages!
I would like to just pass the benefit of my experience to unseasoned men in the forum and make them realise the price for screwing up with girls and marriage is way too high and the crap and fallout from it..no joke!
Good day to you, Elena!
ps: I saw your interview on cbs news back in April 05 when they did a story on Russian scammers and investigations and you featured in it in streaming video internet feed as a crusader against scammers and I have been to your site Russian detective. [8D]

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:28 AM
[8D]On my footnote to this subject, Elena back in 89 I had only 3 months to marry her on a Fiance Visa or she would be deported from Oz but I really do think 3 months of living with a person is not enough time to decide to marry them..thankgod today, the Australian fiance visa laws have changed and an Australian fiance visa is valid for 9 months now so you have considerably longer in which to make a decision that could wreck your life but in 9 months you can learn far more about a person and no one can pretend to be something they are not over that time without slipping up unless they are among the worlds best con artists!
If I had a longer lead time on the fiance visa in which to decide to marry rather than the 3 months I had, I think I might not have married her..our personalities were not really that compatable and she had a way of really getting under my skin and irritating me beyond belief and there were times I wanted to hit her for her stupid, arrogant and insensitive behaviour but I never did as I have good self control and anger management and I was raised as a christian and taught it was wrong to hit woman and I have never hit one and never will.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread so as to speak.
Maybe I was a fool..I don't know but I do understand loneliness can make men make irrational and unwise decisions that they will pay for the rest of there lives so I am one of many male idiots out there who have screwed up there lives through hasty relationships and marriages!
I would like to just pass the benefit of my experience to unseasoned men in the forum and make them realise the price for screwing up with girls and marriage is way too high and the crap and fallout from it..no joke!
Good day to you, Elena!
ps: I saw your interview on cbs news back in April 05 when they did a story on Russian scammers and investigations and you featured in it in streaming video internet feed as a crusader against scammers and I have been to your site Russian detective. [8D]

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:38 AM
[8D]My advice to anyone thinking about marrying a Russian bride from the internet is to go over to her country for the personal visit and spend 3 months with her and maximise time with her and get to know her..get your own translator..be discreet and ask questions of her neigbours..find out about the girl..get to know her and then if it looks good after 3 months then file the fiance visa paperwork and when she lands in your country live with her up to the last minute of the 3 months (in US visa expiry period for a fiance visa or 9 [8D]months in Australia) and then if okay, marry her and apply to change her status.
You can't go over to Russia for one week, meet a girl in person and decide in that time to do a fiance visa..its ridiculous as you do not know each other and you can find out about a person on there home turf ( in there own country ) how they naturally behave over a much more extended period of time.

friendly_aussie_man
01-24-2006, 05:38 AM
[8D]My advice to anyone thinking about marrying a Russian bride from the internet is to go over to her country for the personal visit and spend 3 months with her and maximise time with her and get to know her..get your own translator..be discreet and ask questions of her neigbours..find out about the girl..get to know her and then if it looks good after 3 months then file the fiance visa paperwork and when she lands in your country live with her up to the last minute of the 3 months (in US visa expiry period for a fiance visa or 9 [8D]months in Australia) and then if okay, marry her and apply to change her status.
You can't go over to Russia for one week, meet a girl in person and decide in that time to do a fiance visa..its ridiculous as you do not know each other and you can find out about a person on there home turf ( in there own country ) how they naturally behave over a much more extended period of time.

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Aussie,

I tend to agree with most what you said (about immigration laws). 90 days to decide to get married is very inconvenient given that a wedding is not something that can be arranged for the next day. Guests, reception, chapel, bride's parents need to get visas and arrive (if possible)... I think in reality the couple has 2-4 weeks at the most to decide yes or no, because then they got to start making arrangements. I myself found it ridiculous that someone could be expected to make such important decision in a few weeks. I think 6 to 12 months would be a much more reasonable tiem. It may decrease a number of couple actually getting married but increase the number of couple who stay married. But I think INS has its own considerations, such as they don't want the girl to be able to use this fincee visa as a work visa or something.

However, from my personal experience, even if they did increase the duration of the visa, there are some hopeless cases out there... I once was working for a guy who married the girl on the third day of his arrival in Russia (yes, the third day after they met ever face to face, and they had about 3 months correspondence prior). We spent about 2 months collecting material for his divorce hearings. Then another guy here was making wedding arrangements even before his lady arrived to the US. They had the wedding set and ready to go on the 3rd week of her arrival here, with all catering and reception and flowers all done and paid for before she ever stepped on the plane. When I asked him wouldn't it be wise to spend some time with the girl for a few weeks before making the final decision he didn't know what I was talking about. He was annoyed at me asking.

I, on the other hand, always had a feeling that this entire thing is way too rushed. We discussed it with my then future husband and agreed that we need to test things out before we do anything. We came up with a plan to go to Europe together for about 3 weeks. We thought it would be a fairly stressful situation when we would either bond together or hate each other by the end of the trip. Neither he nor I ever been in Europe before and we had is sort of "backpack" type of travel when we had a rental car and a bunch of maps. We had a few hotel arranged in the key destination points, but that?s it. We spend almost 2 weeks in Russia, first about 8 days at the hotel in Moscow, then several days with my family, then we went on to the trip (unfortunately Germany and France refused my application for Shengen visa since we didn't have enough hotel arrangements or something like that), so we ended us spending the entire vacation in the UK traveling there from coast to coast in a rental car. Believe me, things got stressful a few times and we got mad at each other a few times as well, but in the end we had a very happy trip on the overall, and felt that we got a better insights on what our strong and weak sides are. So I think it helped us alot. Yet when my K1 visa was granted I came over here with a clear statement to my then future husband that we will have to spend time togethe (as much as the time restrictions will allow) before I would be ready to make a decision (he seemed to be ready to go with the wedding). Even after 2 months I still felt that we have a lot to be learned about each other and that another 2-3 months would not hurt, but it was either that or spending another 8 months apart waiting for another visa (and another bunch of money on the flights and stuff). So on the last 3 weeks of my time here we went ahead with the wedding. Unfortunately, because we waited for so long my parents weren?t able to arrive in time for the wedding which was the worst disappointment for me.

So to me it is hard to understand people who marry on the third day of their first meeting, or do not really take their "test time" seriously. The amazing part to me is that some of those people has been married and divorced already! You would imagine that they would be the first ones to know how to be careful!

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Aussie,

I tend to agree with most what you said (about immigration laws). 90 days to decide to get married is very inconvenient given that a wedding is not something that can be arranged for the next day. Guests, reception, chapel, bride's parents need to get visas and arrive (if possible)... I think in reality the couple has 2-4 weeks at the most to decide yes or no, because then they got to start making arrangements. I myself found it ridiculous that someone could be expected to make such important decision in a few weeks. I think 6 to 12 months would be a much more reasonable tiem. It may decrease a number of couple actually getting married but increase the number of couple who stay married. But I think INS has its own considerations, such as they don't want the girl to be able to use this fincee visa as a work visa or something.

However, from my personal experience, even if they did increase the duration of the visa, there are some hopeless cases out there... I once was working for a guy who married the girl on the third day of his arrival in Russia (yes, the third day after they met ever face to face, and they had about 3 months correspondence prior). We spent about 2 months collecting material for his divorce hearings. Then another guy here was making wedding arrangements even before his lady arrived to the US. They had the wedding set and ready to go on the 3rd week of her arrival here, with all catering and reception and flowers all done and paid for before she ever stepped on the plane. When I asked him wouldn't it be wise to spend some time with the girl for a few weeks before making the final decision he didn't know what I was talking about. He was annoyed at me asking.

I, on the other hand, always had a feeling that this entire thing is way too rushed. We discussed it with my then future husband and agreed that we need to test things out before we do anything. We came up with a plan to go to Europe together for about 3 weeks. We thought it would be a fairly stressful situation when we would either bond together or hate each other by the end of the trip. Neither he nor I ever been in Europe before and we had is sort of "backpack" type of travel when we had a rental car and a bunch of maps. We had a few hotel arranged in the key destination points, but that?s it. We spend almost 2 weeks in Russia, first about 8 days at the hotel in Moscow, then several days with my family, then we went on to the trip (unfortunately Germany and France refused my application for Shengen visa since we didn't have enough hotel arrangements or something like that), so we ended us spending the entire vacation in the UK traveling there from coast to coast in a rental car. Believe me, things got stressful a few times and we got mad at each other a few times as well, but in the end we had a very happy trip on the overall, and felt that we got a better insights on what our strong and weak sides are. So I think it helped us alot. Yet when my K1 visa was granted I came over here with a clear statement to my then future husband that we will have to spend time togethe (as much as the time restrictions will allow) before I would be ready to make a decision (he seemed to be ready to go with the wedding). Even after 2 months I still felt that we have a lot to be learned about each other and that another 2-3 months would not hurt, but it was either that or spending another 8 months apart waiting for another visa (and another bunch of money on the flights and stuff). So on the last 3 weeks of my time here we went ahead with the wedding. Unfortunately, because we waited for so long my parents weren?t able to arrive in time for the wedding which was the worst disappointment for me.

So to me it is hard to understand people who marry on the third day of their first meeting, or do not really take their "test time" seriously. The amazing part to me is that some of those people has been married and divorced already! You would imagine that they would be the first ones to know how to be careful!

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:37 AM
"it" being?...

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:37 AM
"it" being?...

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Elena,
sorry, I deleted the comment!

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Elena,
sorry, I deleted the comment!

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:48 AM
ok.

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:48 AM
ok.

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:51 AM
What I was saying is that yes definitely you need time to know your "significant other"... However, some say few days, others say few weeks, others say few years... I would say it is a lifetime experience.
Things in life are dynamic, never static. You change everyday, what you now like might be on your black list 2morro. People change... some people change when they get new job others change when they have more money.... it is human nature. I do not believe anyone who talks about love and all that crap. Women are women, men are men... the only relationship is either professional (Business) or sexual (desires)... I don't believe in any social aspect of the relationship. What is the outcome of a couple who don't have sex for whatever reason--> Divorce.
What is the outcome for lovers who are not living in the same country --> broke up!
I honestly believe in circumstances... if her conditions fit mine then we meet. Women are the same .... no big difference. One has to deal with each of them the way she likes.. We all lie to women... and they know it.
You are so emotional and we play around this to get what we want. You think you are winners and probably u are....
Anyways, good nite

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:51 AM
What I was saying is that yes definitely you need time to know your "significant other"... However, some say few days, others say few weeks, others say few years... I would say it is a lifetime experience.
Things in life are dynamic, never static. You change everyday, what you now like might be on your black list 2morro. People change... some people change when they get new job others change when they have more money.... it is human nature. I do not believe anyone who talks about love and all that crap. Women are women, men are men... the only relationship is either professional (Business) or sexual (desires)... I don't believe in any social aspect of the relationship. What is the outcome of a couple who don't have sex for whatever reason--> Divorce.
What is the outcome for lovers who are not living in the same country --> broke up!
I honestly believe in circumstances... if her conditions fit mine then we meet. Women are the same .... no big difference. One has to deal with each of them the way she likes.. We all lie to women... and they know it.
You are so emotional and we play around this to get what we want. You think you are winners and probably u are....
Anyways, good nite

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Detective,
It is a rather sad view of the relationship. However, for many couple it is probably true.

elenag
01-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Detective,
It is a rather sad view of the relationship. However, for many couple it is probably true.

Detective
01-25-2006, 04:00 AM
I hope you won't leave your husband one day because of my ideas :D:D ... Please I don't wanna ruin the good elena that we all know.. please don't listen to my ideas... they only belong to the author!
Seeya

Detective
01-25-2006, 04:00 AM
I hope you won't leave your husband one day because of my ideas :D:D ... Please I don't wanna ruin the good elena that we all know.. please don't listen to my ideas... they only belong to the author!
Seeya

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:07 AM
Detective,
Not to worry. It is highly unlikely your ideas will affect me any time soon.
But thank you for caring. :D

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:07 AM
Detective,
Not to worry. It is highly unlikely your ideas will affect me any time soon.
But thank you for caring. :D

Detective
01-25-2006, 04:14 AM
I actually try not to harm anyone with my extreme ideas in life. I also think that one should not "analyze too much" coz you'll go "crazy" at the end.... that's exactly how I 4-c my life!:(
Good nite

Detective
01-25-2006, 04:14 AM
I actually try not to harm anyone with my extreme ideas in life. I also think that one should not "analyze too much" coz you'll go "crazy" at the end.... that's exactly how I 4-c my life!:(
Good nite

friendly_aussie_man
01-25-2006, 04:18 AM
[8D]Hi Elenag, you have a very interesting story and comments.
The Australian Fiance visa was changed to last 9 months from date of issue about 5 years ago and is not easy to get.
Unofficially, you are expected to have known the Russian/fsu girl 6 months before applying for it and been with her about 2 months in her country on a personal visit and produce photos with her, statements from her relatives and friends ( yours and hers ), all letters and phone call records to prove and substantiate a relationship with intent to marry exists before the Australian Embassy in Moscow will issue the visa and it also depends on the womens health being clear of problems and a clean police record.
Rejection rates for an Australian Fiance visa run as high as 85%.
Russian woman and mobs are becomeing more popular in Australia..in 2003, 478 fiance visas were granted to Russian girls which is quadruple that of a few years earlier.
Also Australian men and public have been made more aware of Russian bride and immigration scams in the media (t.v, newspaper etc.)in the last few years and for most people, Russian girls have a tarnished reputation here as scammers as the media have portrayed them negatively.
9 months for the length of visa for a Fiance is a hell of a lot better..if I had the 9 months when I went through the process, I doubt if I would have married my ex-wife as she would have showed her true bitchy colours in that time. :)

friendly_aussie_man
01-25-2006, 04:18 AM
[8D]Hi Elenag, you have a very interesting story and comments.
The Australian Fiance visa was changed to last 9 months from date of issue about 5 years ago and is not easy to get.
Unofficially, you are expected to have known the Russian/fsu girl 6 months before applying for it and been with her about 2 months in her country on a personal visit and produce photos with her, statements from her relatives and friends ( yours and hers ), all letters and phone call records to prove and substantiate a relationship with intent to marry exists before the Australian Embassy in Moscow will issue the visa and it also depends on the womens health being clear of problems and a clean police record.
Rejection rates for an Australian Fiance visa run as high as 85%.
Russian woman and mobs are becomeing more popular in Australia..in 2003, 478 fiance visas were granted to Russian girls which is quadruple that of a few years earlier.
Also Australian men and public have been made more aware of Russian bride and immigration scams in the media (t.v, newspaper etc.)in the last few years and for most people, Russian girls have a tarnished reputation here as scammers as the media have portrayed them negatively.
9 months for the length of visa for a Fiance is a hell of a lot better..if I had the 9 months when I went through the process, I doubt if I would have married my ex-wife as she would have showed her true bitchy colours in that time. :)

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Wow,
I didn't realize AU fiancee visas were so hard to get. What about tourist visas for Russian girls? Do you know the statistics for that? it would be good to know for the future.
9 months - I think it is VERY reasonable. about 6 months to get to know each other and 2 months or so to make wedding preparations...
yes I know about media coverage in AU. Actually the very first scammers in Russia were arrested because a guy from AU wrote to Pres Putin and Putin himself requested an investigation. I think it was the first "breach" of the wall of silence around this problem and I think it played very important role for the rest of us familiar with this problem. So i take my hat off (I don't know the English equivalent of this saying) in front of that AU guy who started the whole thing. :)

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Wow,
I didn't realize AU fiancee visas were so hard to get. What about tourist visas for Russian girls? Do you know the statistics for that? it would be good to know for the future.
9 months - I think it is VERY reasonable. about 6 months to get to know each other and 2 months or so to make wedding preparations...
yes I know about media coverage in AU. Actually the very first scammers in Russia were arrested because a guy from AU wrote to Pres Putin and Putin himself requested an investigation. I think it was the first "breach" of the wall of silence around this problem and I think it played very important role for the rest of us familiar with this problem. So i take my hat off (I don't know the English equivalent of this saying) in front of that AU guy who started the whole thing. :)

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:42 AM
unfortunately, I have to retire for the night though.
I am looking forward reading the rest tomorrow. :)

elenag
01-25-2006, 04:42 AM
unfortunately, I have to retire for the night though.
I am looking forward reading the rest tomorrow. :)

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:32 PM
yea... is this a best seller or wha?....
I heard about president putin befo and I also heard he is a mafia leader?? Is that right?
No offense... I am just curious!

Detective
01-25-2006, 03:32 PM
I heard about president putin befo and I also heard he is a mafia leader?? Is that right?
No offense... I am just curious!

elenag
01-27-2006, 02:25 AM

Detective,
I have no clue. I don't care about politics so I don't really pay attention to political gossip...

elenag
01-27-2006, 02:25 AM

Detective,
I have no clue. I don't care about politics so I don't really pay attention to political gossip...

Dag
01-31-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm glad everyone agrees with me.:D

Dag
01-31-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm glad everyone agrees with me.:D

Detective
02-01-2006, 03:13 AM
We all agree with you Dag,
catch ya

Detective
02-01-2006, 03:13 AM