PDA

View Full Version : You should be thankful

voyager
01-22-2006, 09:27 AM
I just read this scam report
http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1628

If she was truly interested in you and immigrating to the USA she would have stayed in Kiev or Kharkiv until the visa process was complete.

Moscow is the most expensive city in the FSU. Admittedly it has higher paying jobs than other cities. However, they do not take girls from Ukraine into normal jobs. There are a lot of them here from Ukraine, Belarus, etc. They work as prositutes because there are no jobs available to them unless they have a very high education and experience.

She took you for a ride and you financed her move to Moscow. Bravo for you listing her as a scammer.

lonelyboy
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
It is very pity that men still send money !!
Probably the info about scammers has not reached all.
In this case there was no real purpose to send any money.
As already told for many times, THE MOST SAD scammings take place during the meetings or afterwards.
In this case also the age difference was absolutely too big.
I have now found a real Russian dating site with real women and very little scamming because it is only for dating of Russian men and women. Most women inform that the maximun age difference is 5 years.
And it was also very surprising to me that from 4 answers which I got, 3 girls informed me that they DO NOT want to move out of Russia ! They would only accept the relationship in case I would move to Russia.

lonelyboy
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
It is very pity that men still send money !!
Probably the info about scammers has not reached all.
In this case there was no real purpose to send any money.
As already told for many times, THE MOST SAD scammings take place during the meetings or afterwards.
In this case also the age difference was absolutely too big.
I have now found a real Russian dating site with real women and very little scamming because it is only for dating of Russian men and women. Most women inform that the maximun age difference is 5 years.
And it was also very surprising to me that from 4 answers which I got, 3 girls informed me that they DO NOT want to move out of Russia ! They would only accept the relationship in case I would move to Russia.

Detective
01-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Do u wanna move to russia really!
In russia, I will be paid around 400 bucks per month whereas in canada I am paid 10000 per month.... I honestly won't move to russia even if a queen is waiting for me....
That's my personal opinion [:I]

Detective
01-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Do u wanna move to russia really!
In russia, I will be paid around 400 bucks per month whereas in canada I am paid 10000 per month.... I honestly won't move to russia even if a queen is waiting for me....
That's my personal opinion [:I]

elenag
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
So, moving to Canada was all about money... women are only for sex.. very impressive, Detective, very impressive.

What is your country of origin if you do not mind me asking? (personally I am imagining you being from India or something like that, your tmperment reminds me of some Indian people I knew). How much were you paid for your work there (per month?) 'Cause I am starting to suspect you "bailed out" (I am playing Mr. NosterHamus here) of your country to come to the "first world country" to make some serious $$$. A good career move, you are now a big shot in no time. I can't blame you, but it would be interesting to know if my intuition is right.

elenag
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
So, moving to Canada was all about money... women are only for sex.. very impressive, Detective, very impressive.

What is your country of origin if you do not mind me asking? (personally I am imagining you being from India or something like that, your tmperment reminds me of some Indian people I knew). How much were you paid for your work there (per month?) 'Cause I am starting to suspect you "bailed out" (I am playing Mr. NosterHamus here) of your country to come to the "first world country" to make some serious $$$. A good career move, you are now a big shot in no time. I can't blame you, but it would be interesting to know if my intuition is right.

Detective
01-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Elenag,
Do not focus too much on me... I post here because I like to interact with different people and see what they think. I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
I moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
Thanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
Polish people are really nice, catholic and honest (so far)... well I can't generalise since she is a surgeon (By definition she is educated and high class and doesn't really care about all the internet crap, unlike me :D)
Elenag, catch you lata

Detective
01-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Elenag,
Do not focus too much on me... I post here because I like to interact with different people and see what they think. I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
I moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
Thanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
Polish people are really nice, catholic and honest (so far)... well I can't generalise since she is a surgeon (By definition she is educated and high class and doesn't really care about all the internet crap, unlike me :D)
Elenag, catch you lata

lonelyboy
01-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Detective,
If you are such an expert, probably you could earn even more in Russia !
I do not mean Russian companies but if you can a find a western company, they will pay you a good money there !!!
There are a lot of them and they are looking for experts all the time !
First you must know Russian (Probably).
But in a matter of fact I would not move to Russia for the marriage even though I could get better salary there.
If you are paid 10000 a month, why are you writing on this site ?? You can find your queen in Canada or anywhere easily !
If I would earn that money, I would find a woman of my dreams without any problems in a month !
But once again, the serious Russian ladies very seldom look for the big money. There are more important matters in life.
Most of them would not leave their families for any money. They can be happy for 100 $ a month and what they get by it.

lonelyboy
01-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Detective,
If you are such an expert, probably you could earn even more in Russia !
I do not mean Russian companies but if you can a find a western company, they will pay you a good money there !!!
There are a lot of them and they are looking for experts all the time !
First you must know Russian (Probably).
But in a matter of fact I would not move to Russia for the marriage even though I could get better salary there.
If you are paid 10000 a month, why are you writing on this site ?? You can find your queen in Canada or anywhere easily !
If I would earn that money, I would find a woman of my dreams without any problems in a month !
But once again, the serious Russian ladies very seldom look for the big money. There are more important matters in life.
Most of them would not leave their families for any money. They can be happy for 100 $ a month and what they get by it.

Detective
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Lonelyboy,
What you said is partially true. Any women would be more than happy to meet someone who earns as much as I get.... But u forgot about 2 problems actually.
First, I don't want crazy woman (99% of them are ridiculous)...but finally I met a good one (She is polish).
Second, I have no free time... I mean, I post on this website coz nowadays you can work on the internet from your car or Starbucks coffee or watever... this doesn't mean I have time for her... And most women are so dumb to a point that they do not appreciate anything (thank GoD I met someone special)... I am serious. It is so bad for me to say so but most of them are very moody depending on the estrogen/progesterone ratio... It is just ridiculous. I simple cannot imagine arguing with a woman for couple of hours and thinking that in couple of hours I could be in Havana or haiti or Mexico having fun... Time for me is so precious and most woman are just there for wasting my time (But finally I got someone who appreciate time since she is a surgeon)...
In anyways, I think that when someone gets more mature, I think, will really stay away from women and will probably regret when he is in the forties.... simply because everyone needs someone to talk to... and unfortunately, the western society is so independant to the point that teenagers are by themselves at the age of 18 or somethin...and that's the reason behind why the family is not really as good as the russian or eastern european one...
Seeya

Detective
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Lonelyboy,
What you said is partially true. Any women would be more than happy to meet someone who earns as much as I get.... But u forgot about 2 problems actually.
First, I don't want crazy woman (99% of them are ridiculous)...but finally I met a good one (She is polish).
Second, I have no free time... I mean, I post on this website coz nowadays you can work on the internet from your car or Starbucks coffee or watever... this doesn't mean I have time for her... And most women are so dumb to a point that they do not appreciate anything (thank GoD I met someone special)... I am serious. It is so bad for me to say so but most of them are very moody depending on the estrogen/progesterone ratio... It is just ridiculous. I simple cannot imagine arguing with a woman for couple of hours and thinking that in couple of hours I could be in Havana or haiti or Mexico having fun... Time for me is so precious and most woman are just there for wasting my time (But finally I got someone who appreciate time since she is a surgeon)...
In anyways, I think that when someone gets more mature, I think, will really stay away from women and will probably regret when he is in the forties.... simply because everyone needs someone to talk to... and unfortunately, the western society is so independant to the point that teenagers are by themselves at the age of 18 or somethin...and that's the reason behind why the family is not really as good as the russian or eastern european one...
Seeya

elenag
01-24-2006, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Detective
I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
Interesting. Then what prompts you to write something like that?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveI moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...

soo.. who are you? c'mon, pretty much everyone here already told us where they are from. I find it strange that you won't give up your country of origin for the life out of you. I am Russian, I have no problem with it, I can tell anyone I am Russian, even to a bunch of angry Polish guys with baseball bats (bets? buts? bits? you know, whatever, the thing the hit the ball with).
To a degree I am proud of my origin (though maybe there is not that much to be proud about but nevertheless). what about you?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveThanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..

What? that little thing in 1950something? Oh c'mon, it's water under the bridge! :D
Well, if serious, it goes back a bit between RU and Poland. Poland always had their eye on some Russian and Ukrainian territories. Several times they tried invading Russia (I don't know... try 16th, 17th centuries, something like that). A couple of times it was even successful (for short periods of time). We kicked them out more often though. One time Polish prince in Moscow was stuffed into the barrel of a cannon and fired in the direction of Poland (I had nothing to do with t, I swear). Russians played practical jokes on them a few times? have you ever heard of Ivan Susanin? They made an opera out of it. It was a guy from Russia who agreed to guide the Polish army through the dense woods and dangerous marshes in Bryansk area (on the border with Ukraine). Well, he lead them into the deep of the woods and then said: ?Guys, you didn?t seriously think I was going to help you to invade my country, did you?? It was a sad ending for both the guide and the polish army. I am not sure they ever got out.

Anyhow, I am glad to hear things are good for you.

elenag
01-24-2006, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Detective
I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
Interesting. Then what prompts you to write something like that?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveI moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...

soo.. who are you? c'mon, pretty much everyone here already told us where they are from. I find it strange that you won't give up your country of origin for the life out of you. I am Russian, I have no problem with it, I can tell anyone I am Russian, even to a bunch of angry Polish guys with baseball bats (bets? buts? bits? you know, whatever, the thing the hit the ball with).
To a degree I am proud of my origin (though maybe there is not that much to be proud about but nevertheless). what about you?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveThanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..

What? that little thing in 1950something? Oh c'mon, it's water under the bridge! :D
Well, if serious, it goes back a bit between RU and Poland. Poland always had their eye on some Russian and Ukrainian territories. Several times they tried invading Russia (I don't know... try 16th, 17th centuries, something like that). A couple of times it was even successful (for short periods of time). We kicked them out more often though. One time Polish prince in Moscow was stuffed into the barrel of a cannon and fired in the direction of Poland (I had nothing to do with t, I swear). Russians played practical jokes on them a few times? have you ever heard of Ivan Susanin? They made an opera out of it. It was a guy from Russia who agreed to guide the Polish army through the dense woods and dangerous marshes in Bryansk area (on the border with Ukraine). Well, he lead them into the deep of the woods and then said: ?Guys, you didn?t seriously think I was going to help you to invade my country, did you?? It was a sad ending for both the guide and the polish army. I am not sure they ever got out.

Anyhow, I am glad to hear things are good for you.

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks elenag,
I honestly don't give a damn about both, russians and polish... Both are the same for me... I have no idea about both of them... but my GF is polish... that's all what matters, blue eyes and blond hair.. Seeya

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks elenag,
I honestly don't give a damn about both, russians and polish... Both are the same for me... I have no idea about both of them... but my GF is polish... that's all what matters, blue eyes and blond hair.. Seeya

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:44 AM
blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

anyhow, wish you two all the best and I am off to bed now.

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:44 AM
blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:46 AM
p.s. you still didn't sa anything about your country of origin. oh well I am not going to pull teeth about of you.

good night to all!

elenag
01-24-2006, 04:46 AM
p.s. you still didn't sa anything about your country of origin. oh well I am not going to pull teeth about of you.

good night to all!

ham
01-24-2006, 05:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by elenag

well, Hitler thought they were easier to guide.
So are you bleached or something?
i wouldn't dye my hair.

ham
01-24-2006, 05:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by elenag

well, Hitler thought they were easier to guide.
So are you bleached or something?
i wouldn't dye my hair.

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Elenag,
Why do u wanna know where am I from??? U came to north america and still ask about people where are they from??? Didn't you learn that we are now in north america and a human is a human no matter where he/she comes from?? Did I sound like Hitler when I said my GF is blond and has blue eyes??? What's the matter with you??? You always take it personally... U shouldn't dear... just take life as it is.. Don't really go into useless discussions and waste your time.
You should also learn to respect others decisions... U absolutely behave like russians.... what is the point from saying you are proud to be russian (Are u trying to say I am not proud from being a ....) Well, yes, I am not proud from where I came... I was born there but this does not mean I should belong to that country fo-eva... I disagree with there culture and politics and the whole thing and I decided to change. Sticking to your country of origin just because you were born there is ridiculous... You should go where u are confortable living... Personally, I think if we just follow our heart, feeling and all this non-sens emotional attitudes, we won't get anywhere....
You talked about family value.... Well, I talked earlier about russians having no family value...and now u noticed I have no family value.... u know what's your problem dear??? Your problem is you extrapolate things... I was saying that westerners think (falsly) that russian women have family value... this is BS. I have known few russians and they are just as bad as everybuddy else... being from one area does not mean they are alike... I am from X and believe me I disagree with 99% of there thoughts.... I think that russians are trying to look smarter than NA but that is absolutely non-sens to me.. Everybuddy here is trying to say that russians are more family oriented....and this is BS.
One more thing, who told u I do not appreciate the family? What I said is I am not gonna stick to one woman because I married her... If she changes then screw her... send her to hell. I am not the kinda guy who accepts anything easily... I am very independant... I am very nice to those who deserve but very bad to those who don't. Anyways, I will let you know one day where am I from if that's really bothering you a lot.
Have a good day elena...

Detective
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Elenag,
Why do u wanna know where am I from??? U came to north america and still ask about people where are they from??? Didn't you learn that we are now in north america and a human is a human no matter where he/she comes from?? Did I sound like Hitler when I said my GF is blond and has blue eyes??? What's the matter with you??? You always take it personally... U shouldn't dear... just take life as it is.. Don't really go into useless discussions and waste your time.
You should also learn to respect others decisions... U absolutely behave like russians.... what is the point from saying you are proud to be russian (Are u trying to say I am not proud from being a ....) Well, yes, I am not proud from where I came... I was born there but this does not mean I should belong to that country fo-eva... I disagree with there culture and politics and the whole thing and I decided to change. Sticking to your country of origin just because you were born there is ridiculous... You should go where u are confortable living... Personally, I think if we just follow our heart, feeling and all this non-sens emotional attitudes, we won't get anywhere....
You talked about family value.... Well, I talked earlier about russians having no family value...and now u noticed I have no family value.... u know what's your problem dear??? Your problem is you extrapolate things... I was saying that westerners think (falsly) that russian women have family value... this is BS. I have known few russians and they are just as bad as everybuddy else... being from one area does not mean they are alike... I am from X and believe me I disagree with 99% of there thoughts.... I think that russians are trying to look smarter than NA but that is absolutely non-sens to me.. Everybuddy here is trying to say that russians are more family oriented....and this is BS.
One more thing, who told u I do not appreciate the family? What I said is I am not gonna stick to one woman because I married her... If she changes then screw her... send her to hell. I am not the kinda guy who accepts anything easily... I am very independant... I am very nice to those who deserve but very bad to those who don't. Anyways, I will let you know one day where am I from if that's really bothering you a lot.
Have a good day elena...

ham
01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
who cares where you are from...Albania, Macedonia or Punjab.
it sounds odd you won't tell, but anyways you could tell me anywhere & i would never know, so it doesn't really matter because i take every claim over the internet with a grain of salt (actually a ton thereof ).
I should add i find very romantic the notion of "grateful immigrant to north america" because really every place looks about the same; then there are preferences, but nonsense is nonsense everywhere.

ham
01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
who cares where you are from...Albania, Macedonia or Punjab.
it sounds odd you won't tell, but anyways you could tell me anywhere & i would never know, so it doesn't really matter because i take every claim over the internet with a grain of salt (actually a ton thereof ).
I should add i find very romantic the notion of "grateful immigrant to north america" because really every place looks about the same; then there are preferences, but nonsense is nonsense everywhere.

Detective
01-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Well,
I don't get it.... Why are u focusing on my place of birth. If I don't care about that why would you all care?
Yes, I am thankful to canada... It is true and I have no problem saying that... Canada gave me lots of advantages that I couldn't get in Europe...
What's easier than just throwing a name of a country here and say hey guys... I am from whatever... Don't you all think it is easier for me to do that rather than insisting on keeping this ridiculous detail in my home country?? And why is it odd to keep this for myself??? I simply donno...
Life is full of strange things... one should have objectives and priorities... throwing here and there, wanting to know where is this guy from or whether he is jewish or not is a ****ing waste of time...
finally, yes I am very thankful to canada...
Seeya

Detective
01-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Well,
I don't get it.... Why are u focusing on my place of birth. If I don't care about that why would you all care?
Yes, I am thankful to canada... It is true and I have no problem saying that... Canada gave me lots of advantages that I couldn't get in Europe...
What's easier than just throwing a name of a country here and say hey guys... I am from whatever... Don't you all think it is easier for me to do that rather than insisting on keeping this ridiculous detail in my home country?? And why is it odd to keep this for myself??? I simply donno...
Life is full of strange things... one should have objectives and priorities... throwing here and there, wanting to know where is this guy from or whether he is jewish or not is a ****ing waste of time...
finally, yes I am very thankful to canada...
Seeya

ham
01-24-2006, 07:25 PM
i don't care at all...more so because whatever you might say, i'd have no way to know...and why would that make any difference over the internet?
the internet is a weird place.

i am not "thankful" inasmuch i brought my own money to Canada, not the other way round.

ham
01-24-2006, 07:25 PM
i don't care at all...more so because whatever you might say, i'd have no way to know...and why would that make any difference over the internet?
the internet is a weird place.

i am not "thankful" inasmuch i brought my own money to Canada, not the other way round.

Detective
01-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Excellent... that's the response I'd like to hear.
We are here to share thoughts and experience, not more nor less. Moreover, when I came to canada I had <6000 bucks... not much for canada to thank me about... Maybe my expertise, yes y not!:D

Detective
01-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Excellent... that's the response I'd like to hear.
We are here to share thoughts and experience, not more nor less. Moreover, when I came to canada I had <6000 bucks... not much for canada to thank me about... Maybe my expertise, yes y not!:D

elenag
01-25-2006, 12:54 AM
Detective,

Relax! God, I didn't realize you will get so upset over this conversation... I don't care whether you are Indian, Jewish, Arab or Marsian! I was asking just to get a better idea of who you are. I ment no direspect.

elenag
01-25-2006, 12:54 AM
Detective,

Relax! God, I didn't realize you will get so upset over this conversation... I don't care whether you are Indian, Jewish, Arab or Marsian! I was asking just to get a better idea of who you are. I ment no direspect.

Detective
01-25-2006, 12:57 AM
No problem my friend...
And good luck in your new project.
Seeya

Detective
01-25-2006, 12:57 AM
No problem my friend...
And good luck in your new project.
Seeya

elenag
01-25-2006, 01:29 AM
project?

elenag
01-25-2006, 01:29 AM
project?

Detective
01-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Well, u modified your previous message elena. I thought you want someone to help you with something... whatever, forget it.

Detective
01-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Well, u modified your previous message elena. I thought you want someone to help you with something... whatever, forget it.

elenag
01-25-2006, 02:35 AM
i didn't realize you saw it.
yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

elenag
01-25-2006, 02:35 AM
i didn't realize you saw it.
yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

Detective
01-25-2006, 02:44 AM
alright

Detective
01-25-2006, 02:44 AM
alright

toymaker
02-26-2006, 01:47 AM
I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.

toymaker
02-26-2006, 01:47 AM
I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.