PDA

View Full Version : It's in their nature, it's in their blood

voyager
01-29-2006, 07:45 PM
I was sitting down with a Russian girl recently from Moscow. We were in a nice restaurant. We were talking about Russians in general. All at once she said about Russians, "It's in their nature, it's in their blood to try and take or steal something." Wow. She could not be more correct. That is why you see so many new scammers popping up. It's not just professional scammers. It's every day usual Russians. They always want to try to take something from you.

Remember the words of Billy Joel "She'll take what you give her as long it's free
Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me."

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

Detective
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I only can give russians .... kids??? They can steal as much kids as they want from me :D

Detective
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I only can give russians .... kids??? They can steal as much kids as they want from me :D

Detective
01-29-2006, 08:16 PM
1) In their blood, they have mutated genes
2) In Their brain u can only find astrocytes
3) The way they deal with others is BOSS/SLAVE
4) Their heart is only "for pumping"... emotionless
5) Their mmmmm is for "income purposes"
6) Their politicians are "MAFIA" leaders
7) Their country is "the least friendly"

However, at the end, I personally don't give a damn sh!t about the russians.... they can fool non-experienced people... and fooling immature people is never a credit!

Detective
01-29-2006, 08:16 PM
1) In their blood, they have mutated genes
2) In Their brain u can only find astrocytes
3) The way they deal with others is BOSS/SLAVE
4) Their heart is only "for pumping"... emotionless
5) Their mmmmm is for "income purposes"
6) Their politicians are "MAFIA" leaders
7) Their country is "the least friendly"

However, at the end, I personally don't give a damn sh!t about the russians.... they can fool non-experienced people... and fooling immature people is never a credit!

lonelyboy
01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
And continuously they cheat one another !

Detective, where is your responsibility ? Could you give your valuable sperm to such women ?
You almost think like Russian men...

lonelyboy
01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
And continuously they cheat one another !

Detective, where is your responsibility ? Could you give your valuable sperm to such women ?
You almost think like Russian men...

Detective
01-30-2006, 03:10 AM
You are absolutely right.... they don't even deserve to be with me... and it is not an honour for me to have a kid (half russian)... So, what I would do, being a very nice man, I would use a preservative!
That way, I will please her, save the world (by avoiding having more russian kids) and have fun.... I love living in SYMBIOSIS... For the sake of everybuddy.....:D

Detective
01-30-2006, 03:10 AM
You are absolutely right.... they don't even deserve to be with me... and it is not an honour for me to have a kid (half russian)... So, what I would do, being a very nice man, I would use a preservative!
That way, I will please her, save the world (by avoiding having more russian kids) and have fun.... I love living in SYMBIOSIS... For the sake of everybuddy.....:D

ham
01-30-2006, 06:58 AM
to me it looks like an overly simplified way to look at things.
as if local girls would or could not take a man for a ride or try to fool him...

ham
01-30-2006, 06:58 AM
to me it looks like an overly simplified way to look at things.
as if local girls would or could not take a man for a ride or try to fool him...

Detective
01-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Local girls can fool u, 4 sure, but internet girls will fool u for sure. U can also fool local girls....or internet girls. This is life since...
If we think this way then we won't bother talking to women anymore and life without them is really hard (and with them it is hard but enjoyable sometimes)..
Anyways, that's my opinion.... and I think everybuddy agrees with me

Detective
01-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Local girls can fool u, 4 sure, but internet girls will fool u for sure. U can also fool local girls....or internet girls. This is life since...
If we think this way then we won't bother talking to women anymore and life without them is really hard (and with them it is hard but enjoyable sometimes)..
Anyways, that's my opinion.... and I think everybuddy agrees with me

lonelyboy
01-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Still local girls are much more reliable. Finding a woman in
Internet seems to be almost " A mission impossible "

lonelyboy
01-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Still local girls are much more reliable. Finding a woman in
Internet seems to be almost " A mission impossible "