PDA

View Full Version : Scamers or not

Giles
02-07-2006, 11:55 PM
I've got 3 russian girls talking to me at the moment.
They are 21, 32, 34. I'm 34

Lets see how it goes, the 21 year old lived in the uk for 3 months as a Student . I emailed her daily ! we are friends :-)But I wan't more anwsers from her she does. a nice girl !!
Should I ask to her to come to me, she has said she would ?.
.What do you think ?

What do you think

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Detective
02-08-2006, 12:45 AM
So,
She lived in UK for few months (based on what she says).. It is, I assume, easy for her to come to UK... If I were you, I would not hesitate to invite her (but of course she has to pay otherwise forget her).... However, sometimes she really wants to meet you and she doesn't have enough budget for that.... this is very highly unlikely for a russian who already lived in UK and usually 21 females are still immature...
My opinion would be to ask her to come to UK ... she might be interested in staying in UK and she has the right to choose where she wants to live.... this might be to your advantage actually... definitely do not take any serious decisions before knowing her for few months at least coz she is russian and this is a very important negative factor (coz I assume you are british... she is DIFFERENT)..
GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN...

Detective
02-08-2006, 12:45 AM
So,
She lived in UK for few months (based on what she says).. It is, I assume, easy for her to come to UK... If I were you, I would not hesitate to invite her (but of course she has to pay otherwise forget her).... However, sometimes she really wants to meet you and she doesn't have enough budget for that.... this is very highly unlikely for a russian who already lived in UK and usually 21 females are still immature...
My opinion would be to ask her to come to UK ... she might be interested in staying in UK and she has the right to choose where she wants to live.... this might be to your advantage actually... definitely do not take any serious decisions before knowing her for few months at least coz she is russian and this is a very important negative factor (coz I assume you are british... she is DIFFERENT)..
GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN...

Detective
02-08-2006, 12:47 AM
I did not comment on the age difference coz it is not a problem...

Detective
02-08-2006, 12:47 AM
I did not comment on the age difference coz it is not a problem...

ham
02-08-2006, 11:10 AM
by voluntarily raising the issue of her travel, you automatically entitle her to ask for refunds, cooperation etc.
and you know where that leads.
don't be cheap & travel yourself...having the woman of your dreams ( or any woman ) pizza delivered at your doorstep is a nice dream but a dream only.
whatever floats your boat.

ham
02-08-2006, 11:10 AM
by voluntarily raising the issue of her travel, you automatically entitle her to ask for refunds, cooperation etc.
and you know where that leads.
don't be cheap & travel yourself...having the woman of your dreams ( or any woman ) pizza delivered at your doorstep is a nice dream but a dream only.
whatever floats your boat.

Giles
02-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Well I've just sent an email inviting her here, but said I won't pay for the ticket until she gets here, if she's not interested I said I'll pay for the ticket back. :)

Upto her now, but email today for the first time seems made up.

I had the same thing a week ago from another russian, she said she was going to buy the ticket, when I said I'd give her the money when she's here she got very abusive and hasn't replied since.

Plus she's been banned from the web site, but not by me.

Giles
02-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Well I've just sent an email inviting her here, but said I won't pay for the ticket until she gets here, if she's not interested I said I'll pay for the ticket back. :)

Upto her now, but email today for the first time seems made up.

I had the same thing a week ago from another russian, she said she was going to buy the ticket, when I said I'd give her the money when she's here she got very abusive and hasn't replied since.

Plus she's been banned from the web site, but not by me.

Detective
02-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Forget about the Russians man..... I advice u look for Polish/Bulgarian or Romanian..... Russians are haughty and greedy...

Detective
02-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Forget about the Russians man..... I advice u look for Polish/Bulgarian or Romanian..... Russians are haughty and greedy...

Giles
02-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmm, Shes not listed on the site now.

Strange.

Scam Alert at orange warning. :)

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.

Giles
02-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmm, Shes not listed on the site now.

Strange.

Scam Alert at orange warning. :)

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.