PDA

View Full Version : No point.... why butha (bother)

Detective
02-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey boys,
Have a question fo ya.....
Day after day, I am more convinced about few things... there we go:
1) Why butha looking fo a serious woman?? What fo??? to cook?? I can cook :D to clean???? I can clean :D fo company??? I have lots :D for sharing problems??? I have none :D Fo money??? I have lots :D Fo position??? Mine is perfect :D For bed??? I have 2-3 at any time "t" :D Fo fun in cuba and Mexico??? I can pick and choose any chick :D .... Fo kids??? I am afraid I already have one :D Fo family??? I don't believe in family and all that stuff :D
Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ham
02-20-2006, 06:15 PM
excuse me, why is your spelling "gangstah"?

ham
02-20-2006, 06:15 PM
excuse me, why is your spelling "gangstah"?

Detective
02-22-2006, 05:18 AM
what does gangstah mean?

Detective
02-22-2006, 05:18 AM
what does gangstah mean?

ham
02-22-2006, 07:58 AM
gangsta/ghetto means like (young) US africans and their admirers love to type...to show they're tough or something because they've grown up in a ghetto.

EG "fo ya", "what fo " ( also: wud/wut fo )etc.

ham
02-22-2006, 07:58 AM
gangsta/ghetto means like (young) US africans and their admirers love to type...to show they're tough or something because they've grown up in a ghetto.

EG "fo ya", "what fo " ( also: wud/wut fo )etc.

toymaker
02-26-2006, 01:56 AM
The word "gangsta" actually started with the Underworld gangs from Sicilly like Al Capone who had a slur in his voice and could not pronounce words clearly. The us citizens use it to bolster thier egos.

toymaker
02-26-2006, 01:56 AM
The word "gangsta" actually started with the Underworld gangs from Sicilly like Al Capone who had a slur in his voice and could not pronounce words clearly. The us citizens use it to bolster thier egos.