View Full Version : FSU sites coaches women how to extract $ from men

05-12-2006, 09:58 AM
" How to leave in marriage for the foreigner
For 30 days "
Correspondence rate (628 pages) - 50 USD
+ 400 patterns of letters in English language
+ 10 magic letters (in English language)
Having sent which your Beloved, one by one, you is guaranteed receive from him a hand and heart .

This most popular rate of the educational center "BeMaster" will learn you to understand all subtleties of acquaintances to foreigners. To a rate it is applied more than 400 patterns of letters and unique technology of the dialogue, allowing to turn a head to any person. On the termination of a rate you will have a real chance to leave in marriage for the citizen of any country, to find the favourite person, to create family and to live a happy life.

?????? a unique rate " How to leave in marriage for the foreigner for 30 days " you receive the detailed guide to action in details describing all steps which to you it is necessary to make.

To leave in marriage for the foreigner it it is easy. Pass a rate and be convinced![b]
Order two rates and two more rates you receive as a gift
Resident instruction (3 months) - 450 USD

" How to get acquainted with the foreigner
And to receive from him
Correspondence practical rate - 50 USD
+ 10 magic letters (in English language)
Having sent which to your elect, you receive a gift in cost from 100 up to 500 dollars. Whether it will be the true proof of his feelings and gravity of intentions.
Having finished this unique rate, you will receive huge quantity of gifts from foreigners.
Read responses of ours ?????????.

[u]Veronica:... It is incredible, but it is so much gifts, I in a life yet did not receive...</u>

Svetlana:... I only spirits was presented with 37 bottles. Earlier, on this rate I wanted to learn to receive only gifts, actually on this rate I have learned to live correctly...

[u]Oksana:... Never thought, that to me it is simple so can present gifts for a week approximately for 1800 dollars. I very much also am very happy. If to me earlier who that about it has told that I shall receive such quantity of gifts, I would not believe in it precisely...</u>

Ekaterina: I really skeptically concerned to this rate, there has not come yet the second employment... I never thought that gifts can give so much. It is very pleasant.

Olga:.. This which I has passed the most useful rate...

Elena of Century: Earlier I thought, how it is possible, that anybody about what to not ask and you will be sent with gifts. To tell the truth I counted all foreigners greedy. But all has changed, when first time to me have presented very beautiful hairpin for hair, and one young man has presented me simply smart red dress. It so is pleasant to me, but I at all do not know where it to dress, unless only on ball...

Katya: I have passed this rate with the girlfriends, and now at us so much new themes for dialogue. Every day to whom be from us, that that is given also by us meet to look. Usually to us give ornaments, perfumery, clothes, cameras, cellular telephones and many any small things...
The requirement: passage of a base rate How to leave in marriage for the foreigner for 30 days
Resident instruction (1 week) - 280 USD

" Travel Diving. How to travel
On money of the foreigner
Or how to visit 10 countries in a year "
The best resorts of the world. Magnificent five-stars hotels. Exclusive service and smart service. To visit 10 best resorts in a year due to rich foreigners. All this will be accessible to you after the termination of this very interesting rate.
On responses of our clients travel with the foreigner on a smart resort is the best way sharply and considerably to increase the life experience and as well as possible to learn the person with which you have got acquainted through the Internet. It stimulates you to study modern languages, traditions and cookery of the different countries.
Often travel it is very interesting way of life and incredibly strongly develops your outlook.

The requirement: passage of a base rate How to leave in marriage for the foreigner for 30 days
Resident instruction (1 week) - 350 USD

[u][b]" How to leave in marriage for the rich foreigner and through divorce
To receive half of his condition "</u>
Recently many foreign grooms using illiteracy of our girls in legal issues take them as wife and make the marriage contract in such a manner that the girl remains deprived all rights to a part of property of the groom put to it by the right. If you want to leave in marriage for the foreigner pass this very useful rate, it will relieve you of the further problems and disappointments in the favourite person.
While practically all marriage agencies protect first of all interests of the western men, we protect interests of our girls. Skilled lawyers will give the exhaustive answer to such questions how to check up the personal information of the man, his financial position. And there can be it confuses you? Check up reliability given which it to you has given about itself before to be sent on a meeting with it.
You learn as correctly to make the marriage contract what "reefs" in this question is. You will see examples of contracts protecting interests of the girl and examples opposite. The principal cause of unfortunate marriages with the western men will be, that the girl ????? in marriage and ???? in the beautiful house surrounded with luxury, but all ???? having stopped loving the man, cannot simply submit on divorce because differently she loses absolutely only. And she now understands it.
Do not repeat silly mistakes. Order this rate it renders you invaluable, huge advantage.

Resident instruction (1 week) - 280 USD

If you within 3 days
After reception of this letter issue the order for a correspondence rate
" How to leave in marriage for the foreigner for 30 days "
You receive a unique gift more than 1800 patterns of letters
Perfectly made and transferred to English language.
It very much will help you at correspondence with foreigners especially if you badly know English or do not like to make long beautiful letters or at all do not like to write the letter. Take advantage of the unique collection of perfectly made letters