PDA

View Full Version : newbe has a question.

imported_n/a
08-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Hello.. i am written to a couple of Russian girl over the years. As you know, the results.. After a couple of letters, it is money for the visa. The last one, i was very polite to. I told her, i just do not have the money. But She kept trying to recieve money from me. After a while She apologized for asking for money, and told me that she will find a way to collect the money. I recently recieve word that she has the money, for the visa and the plane ticket. i am just wondering, just how worried i should be.

voyager
08-17-2006, 03:05 AM
There should be no discussion about money - if you haven't even met her yet.

You are just writing letters. How do you know if you meet in person you will like her or she will like you?

It sounds like a scam but without knowing more details I don't know.

Yes you should be very worried. She realized she couldn't get money from you this way now she is trying another way.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

imported_n/a
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
that is what i'm thinking.. She asked for 194 dollars at first to pay for the visa. I was polite, and told her the truth. I just do not have that much money. A few days later, she wrote. Being upset that i did not give any money. A short time later, i recieved a new letter, stating that she had the money, was going to an interview for the visa.
I agree, we just written a couple of letters. In less than a months time, and she wants to meet in person. I am just waiting to see what happens next...
I figure it is like the one from last year. Same thing happened. Wrote saying the she has everything completed, was just 100 dollars short for the plane flight.

seajay
08-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Judging from other entries in this forum, a poor girl from that part of the planet cannot get a tourist visa to the United States of America. Period. (Or Full Stop for the rest of the English speaking world. :))

PS: Mr Detective, I am still hoping you can direct me to statistics that confirm your assertion, about "94% of FSU women divorce after getting the Green Card".

imported_n/a
08-19-2006, 03:29 PM
i have not recieve anything yet.. But i am expecting, the next letter will be "give me money"... Over the last 3 years, i have dealt with over 30 girls wanting money.. needless to say.. they have not recieved a dime.

Defective
08-23-2006, 10:37 PM
I am not detective but I think the number is a bit too high... 94 % is ridiculous

ham
09-02-2006, 03:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by seajay

Judging from other entries in this forum, a poor girl from that part of the planet cannot get a tourist visa to the United States of America. Period. (Or Full Stop for the rest of the English speaking world. :))

PS: Mr Detective, I am still hoping you can direct me to statistics that confirm your assertion, about "94% of FSU women divorce after getting the Green Card".

there were a talked about but uncredited & unofficial study circulating around these forums with similar figure, plus, some websites claim they got such hint from US census, but disclose no sources, hence it's all hearsay.

Giles
09-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi,

This may still be a scam, this is some advice I was given from another scam sites modator.

I think your best bet is to meet a Ukrainian or Russian girl who is already in UK, legally or illegally, doesn't matter. I will tell you a story, very educational! Unfortunately, this happened on MY site couple months ago. There was that one girl from Moscow, she was real, I mean her name and address was real, but picture was not real. She was corresponding with a guy from UK, also from my site. She was not a typical scammer, which means she didn't ask him for money. But she wanted to come to UK, she already had UK visa. Now we know, that she had her OWN reasons to come to London, and the guy never was that real reason. Though she lied to him of course, and said she wants to come to meet HIM. Anyway, she asked him to buy her a plain ticket. She didn't ask for money, she asked for ticket itself, which is not redeemable, she couldn't sell it and get money from it, or any kind of profit. The guy thought since it was not money, it was safe to do, and bought her a ticket. She DID use that ticket!! She was on that flight, the British Airiness confirmed it to him. But, the photo was fake!! When he came to the airport to meet her plane, there was no such girl among people who arrived!!! Since he didn't know how she really looked like, she silently get of the plane, passed him by and went to the door, and he never recognized her and never met her!! That was a scam, she just needed somebody to pay for her plane ticket, so she get a free ride to London!! She never was interested in him, she used him and stood him up. This is what can happen, that's why it is important to meet a person face-to-face before spending a penny, and not trust the pictures. Scam comes in many forms!! Sometimes they just use men to get free tickets.

ham
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Giles

Hi,

This may still be a scam, this is some advice I was given from another scam sites modator.

I think your best bet is to meet a Ukrainian or Russian girl who is already in UK, legally or illegally, doesn't matter. I will tell you a story, very educational! Unfortunately, this happened on MY site couple months ago. There was that one girl from Moscow, she was real, I mean her name and address was real, but picture was not real. She was corresponding with a guy from UK, also from my site. She was not a typical scammer, which means she didn't ask him for money. But she wanted to come to UK, she already had UK visa. Now we know, that she had her OWN reasons to come to London, and the guy never was that real reason. Though she lied to him of course, and said she wants to come to meet HIM. Anyway, she asked him to buy her a plain ticket. She didn't ask for money, she asked for ticket itself, which is not redeemable, she couldn't sell it and get money from it, or any kind of profit. The guy thought since it was not money, it was safe to do, and bought her a ticket. She DID use that ticket!! She was on that flight, the British Airiness confirmed it to him. But, the photo was fake!! When he came to the airport to meet her plane, there was no such girl among people who arrived!!! Since he didn't know how she really looked like, she silently get of the plane, passed him by and went to the door, and he never recognized her and never met her!! That was a scam, she just needed somebody to pay for her plane ticket, so she get a free ride to London!! She never was interested in him, she used him and stood him up. This is what can happen, that's why it is important to meet a person face-to-face before spending a penny, and not trust the pictures. Scam comes in many forms!! Sometimes they just use men to get free tickets.

NEVER SEND MONEY UNDER [u]</u>ANYCIRCUMSTANCE!

Until men won't understand this ( and once i did & paid dearly for it ), they will be easy game.
This particular scam plot shows no meaningful twists over the traditional "fake picture scam".
Scammers never cared about some idiot from abroad named Leroy, Barney,Pedro or Wong; and had no intention to move abroad.
Most "good girls" are indifferent to whether it is someone from Cleveland, Monterrey, Taipei or Kampala writing to them and whether he is 27yo or 77 ( the "any race/any age " crowd ).
It is also known most MOB sites inform men that "they are corresponding with several men at once and the first to ever visit them is likely to be their chosen one".
This because most women in the MOB industry are like people waiting
for a cab in a cold nighr: the first cab to stop, while they're waving hands to ALL bypassing cabs, IS the right cab.

imported_n/a
09-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Just recieved a letter saying that she can not write anymore, has a very sick aunt.. i Tell you that was the nicest final letter i ever recieved.. Most of them from before just told me off.. o, well... no big loss:D:D:D

lespaul
10-23-2006, 03:10 AM
To all Newbie on Russian Girls. If they tell you that they have the money to come to see you, don't waste your time. Russian oficials do not give any visa or passport to Russian women no matter how much contacts she has. The only way, you have to go there and better have 16,000 $, then marry her, come back to your country, and then sponsor her. I know this becasue my best friendis Russian and living 3 miles from me and she had to ESCAPE from Russian in order to come to Canada. Finally, she got a job and paid her dues and now owns her own house.l Another thing, a good russian women will never ask you for money.

Lespaul