PDA

View Full Version : GOLD-DIGGERS

voyager
08-17-2006, 03:07 AM
Congratulations to stop-scammers for the new gold digger section.

But what you need to do is have a small thumbnail photo of the girl beside report as well as her email address that way it get's into google.

Then paid users could read the full report and see all photos.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

imported_admin
08-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi voyager,

As for small thumbnail photo... Gold-diggers are real, "honest" and not scammers (criminals). We are still not sure that it would be right to post them for general review.

As for their contact information the first part of email address (i_am_gold-digger@someservice.com) is on file and can be easily found - just type name and/or city and/or i_am_gold-digger etc. With postal address is the same situation - Russia, Moscow, Blablabla str., (no building and apartment numbers).

Why? Gold-diggers are real girls but we are not a dating service :)

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

voyager
08-17-2006, 12:15 PM
What's the difference between a gold-digger and a scammer?

I will tell you.

A gold-digger will show her face, that's all.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

voyager
08-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Admin, I disagree with you. For example this case you want to say they are not criminals?

Irina, from St. Petersburg (Russia)
In May I met her in St. Petersburg, Russia. At our meeting in a cafe, a man joined us and began talking with her. Then the man took her out of the cafe by the arm. My translator told me that they were talking about money she owed the man. Soon I received a phone call from Irina. She claimed she had been abducted by this man. She claimed she was being held against her will and forced to work as a prostitute to pay him back. She begged me for help. But, she asked me not to go to the police because the man was with the Russian, FSB...

imported_admin
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi voyager,

Good example, but where are facts and proof? No proof, only the story told by a man... What to do? Posting girls as scammers without enough proof - not our praxis. We can't to ignore the story at all too. Therefore she is listed as a "gold-digger".

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

Defective
08-24-2006, 09:11 AM
She is forced to work as a prostitute... if I were u I would ask to be the first (but absolutely precious) client.... and will definitely pay at that time if I am satisfied with the service :D
You only get what you pay for, specially with women;)

ham
09-02-2006, 03:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by voyager

Admin, I disagree with you. For example this case you want to say they are not criminals?

Irina, from St. Petersburg (Russia)
In May I met her in St. Petersburg, Russia. At our meeting in a cafe, a man joined us and began talking with her. Then the man took her out of the cafe by the arm. My translator told me that they were talking about money she owed the man. Soon I received a phone call from Irina. She claimed she had been abducted by this man. She claimed she was being held against her will and forced to work as a prostitute to pay him back. She begged me for help. But, she asked me not to go to the police because the man was with the Russian, FSB...

May 12, 15h30 that happened to you.
Next day, another sucker...one born every minute.
Don't call the police but "buy her back" with $$$...
The man was probably her boyfriend.
I had the same prank pulled on me.
She said a gang of fat, hairy turkish men would gang rape her if i didn't sent $ because she owed $ to the internet cafe guy + her shop was being targeted by mafia gangs...so they would send her fat, hairy turkish men to rape her.
Ah...and her dad just was victim of a terrible car accident & needed money for surgery.
Bleah!
That was in 1999 but i see in 2006 they're still making $ with these tricks.
Cut your losses, unless you want some "sticky moment" with a few russian mob guys.

scammedIwas
09-10-2006, 05:35 PM
I was scammed also by a convincing Viktoria Bogdanuk from Zaporozhye, Ukraine for $250