PDA

View Full Version : just a couple of questions

imported_n/a
08-22-2006, 10:31 PM
How can you check to see if a visa is real?

Has anyone been having problems logging onto the forum?

Defective
08-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Nothing is real, it's all fake!

Defective
08-23-2006, 10:41 PM
The problem is that if u post something that the moderator doesn't like, s-he will delete it.. ;) ..

imported_n/a
08-23-2006, 11:02 PM
I was wondering about the photcopy of the visa that i was sent through the e-mail. I remember reading once how it could be checked to see if it was real. I know the odds are against me that it actually is.
She has stated in a couple of her letters that she is real. I am just a little curious to see if she is or not. But in a way, i do not really want to know.. Because She has been nice to me. I have also shown her kindness.. Not to worry.. i will not send any money

ham
09-02-2006, 03:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Richard72

I was wondering about the photcopy of the visa that i was sent through the e-mail. I remember reading once how it could be checked to see if it was real. I know the odds are against me that it actually is.
She has stated in a couple of her letters that she is real. I am just a little curious to see if she is or not. But in a way, i do not really want to know.. Because She has been nice to me. I have also shown her kindness.. Not to worry.. i will not send any money

how?
call the embassy in charge of issuing them...here's how.