PDA

View Full Version : FianceeConnections.com - Fact or Fiction???

IvyChris5222
11-08-2006, 11:33 PM
To all of the men out there who have had a genuine, sincere, on going correspondence with a woman on the Fianc?e Connections.com website; I seriously question it's true nature and intentions.

I have been in contact with a woman with whom I made the initial first contact back on the 24th of December 2005. I decided to write, as her profile was of outstanding qualities of education, and her video was in English.

I made the jump to write after I received an email from a lady by the name of Vicki, who was attractive, yet, had a tattoo (they don't impress me at all), and her profile stated that she smoked, and only had a high school education. Ironically her email led me to the woman I have been writing since December, as Vicki's photo was in the top 100 ladies, and mi mujer's photo happened to be right above hers. So I clicked on her profile, saw the video in English, and was very intrigued by her. I have high standards for a woman, and she must be college educated, like myself, so I wrote.

I wasn't expecting any response back, however, I did. She mentioned that she would be interested in writing to me and getting to know me. As time moved forward, I began writing her as much as I was able, and even purchased about 3 months of the unlimited emails to one lady at $75 per month. No other woman on this site can compare to her, and I am a one woman man, thus, why the need to purchase unlimited emails for 2 women at another cost??? That is another service that they provide, which is more money of course.

During the course of our emails to one another, I began falling hopelessly in love with her, and wanted to do something very special for her birthday in May 2006. I assembled a rather large gift package and paid for the address (another service they sell you for sending a parcel to your lady).

That was back in I believe early April 2006, and the address was not sent to me until early June, after I called the support line, and explained my problem. So, I missed her receiving the package in time for her birthday. I was feeling terrible about this, and explained to her that I was sorry for letting her down by being late for her birthday. She eventually did receive the package, and had 8 photos taken of her opening it and proudly displaying its contents for me. One photo, which being very special to me, as it is a sterling silver Egyptian cartouche and necklace with my name in hieroglyphics on it. My sister gave that to me about 4 years ago after a trip to Egypt. The cost of the parcel delivery was $14.95 US, and the customs cost originally started at $150.00 US, and then climbed to $260.00 US. You see, her package was sitting at the airport. It was not delivered to the agency's address. A special trip had to be made to pick it up out at the airport for me, and I was told that they had done a special favor for me in so doing, trying to escape any sort of blame. Nonsense!!! I expected the package to be delivered on time, not sit in customs and be charged a daily fee for each day it sat there. That clearly was not my fault. I spoke with the owner about this fiasco, and it was handled thankfully. The cost to FedEx my package was $86.00 US, and that was with a pilot friend's discount!!!

Well, I was very happy indeed to see the love of my life smiling and wearing the cartouche close to her heart as I had done so many times, yet, I had to pay about $30 for 10 photos, leaving me with a 2 photo credit as she had sent me 8. You must purchase photo credits if a woman sends you special pictures, or if you want to post any additional ones on your profile, or send any to her. I was not too thrilled to have to pay for something that should be free to me sent from her. After all, she sends her emails free of charge to me. Sure, I can understand the time it takes for a few shots, and uploading them to a pc, yet is this really a justifiable charge for such a few minutes??? It is such a simple procedure for any novice, experienced with a digital camera, who is also a little computer savvy. My point is that I had no problem paying to send a photo, to her, to be processed, printed, and given to her. Yet I am a bit uncomfortable simply receiving a jpeg image. That is not right gentlemen!!!

Well, I am not here to bash this company, I just want to share and express my experience with them up to November 2nd 2006 to be known for all of you men out there who have had something similar occur to you, are feeling cheated, or even heartbroken. I need your support!!!

Time progressed, and I paid for 3 telephone conversations with her. One block of 30 minutes, is $40 and an hour for $60. (This gets expensive FAST!!!) I sang to her during our first conversation, a song by the name of Querime Mucho - Love me a lot by Linda Rondstat, all in Spanish. It took me quite a bit of practice to get all of the words down, and the courage to do it, yet, at the end of my serenade to her, she exclaimed "Divino!" She appeared to really enjoyed it. That was our special moment together, of course a third party interpreter was on hand. I also had a Mexican woman friend of mine with me during our conversation, whom I had hired, at the business from which I resigned, help me ask a few questions. One question was ?What is your last name?? The interpreter Veronica jumped in saying that the question was not permitted. What??? She gets to know my last name, and everything about my family, and she is not even permitted to let me know her last name??? What kind of harm is in that question??? After all, I'm all the way in America, thousands of miles away right??? That really got to me. I had told mi amor all about my family, my childhood, a special land that our family owns where I would like to take her, and yet she remained without a last name to me. Shocking isn?t it??? I was still perplexed by this as we had discussed through letters for me to come to visit her in September of 2006, and I am not allowed to know her last name. You must first, according to the "policy of the agency", meet in the office. For those of you who have either heard of The Matrix or seen it, my story begins moving muy rapido (very fast - yes, I've been learning Spanish also quickly!!!). It is like Morpheus talking to Neo in the one scene of the blue pill and red pill. Neo's choice led him to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes, as in Alice in Wonderland. With that being said, I jokingly wrote one email to mi mujer signed Neo, and I asked her "Will you be my Trinity?" Interestingly enough, either she has seen the movie, or just jokingly replied at the end of her letter -Trinity.

Have any of you ever purchased the unlimited package from the agency? One thing that they pride themselves on is to have a response for every email or a credit back to your account, except, this does not count for the unlimited option. That brings up a question that I have for you gentlemen. Have you ever written several messages to your woman, and received the same response back with different messages? I have. I wrote many a different letter, as sometimes they were in two parts, and I had text pasted into the body of the letter. Now to me, that isn't fair. I can understand if the woman doesn't have much time to write such as during a lunch break or something, however, it does raise a few questions. Also, has it ever happened to you when you spend about an hour writing your woman, maxing out the 4500 character limit, only to find in your mailbox a letter of say only 3 or four lines? As the C & C music factory song goes, "Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm????" Astonishing isn't it??? You decide, is it live, or is it Memorex or perhaps an imposter (God forbid)???

Now, some of you may be wondering just who is this guy, and what is he trying to say here??? I am just a simple man, placing an honest post describing to the best of my recollection all of the events that occurred and unfolded to me, in order for you to determine whether or not to continue your business with the agency. Perhaps you will even do your own investigations, and I encourage ALL of you to do so.

I know that I have not even begun to touch the tip of the iceberg here. From reading in the forum about ConfidentialConnections.com experiences, the owner of the agency supposedly has an interest in a Kharkov strip club!!! Here is a post describing it from the ConfidentialConnections discussion.

hey Aussie!
Yes, you are right about much of this you saying , and i have been in Kharkov several times, and i also know that it is letters that the agencies just write without the lady's knowlegde about it . i have met several girls there, who also tell the same , i think Steven maybe is getting too greedy , and he realy expend a lot now too , also he own a strip bar in Kharkov, there the agencies often send their clients on a day off, if there is no datings that evning.
But when i travel there i usually has more options , than true CC , just becuse i know how the acting on the marked and as i told you about the ladies rules on their site, their database should been very slim , if it is true as they say , that the ladies must not be regged on other agencie sites.
This agency need to look over their doings, and begin to act more seriously , becuse even the letters from the ladies in the agency begin to be a little strange.
But this is only my opinion , but after a lot of corresponding i must say this is my experience and i also talked with more men that been in contact long with this agency, and they also has the same feeling.
And one of CC's ladies even was on TV in a american program , where she acted very strange and ended up to got some money from the guy on the trip and of course after that it was silence.
But not so funny after al, becuse i also has seen her on at least 10 other sites and agencies, and she has been a member with those also a long time.
But good luck to you and your girl there , and by the way if you have any tips on where to get some seriouse not only money seeking girls , my ears is open.

His credibility has been lost with me if it is indeed true. Yet, I forgive him if it is. All of us men make mistakes, let?s face it. However, if it is true, wouldn't only stand to reason that perhaps there could be a possibility of an entire hidden underworld of organized international crime??? Is it just a coincidence that there are now four international dating sites, and credit cards are processed by servers in Russia??? Have you ever noticed at the bottom of the Trips page the following statement;
All billing for Fiancee Connections is provided by CCUSA LLC, USA for Confidential Connections, Belize...(Belize just happens to be in the Caribbean. Not a bad place for offshore banking not governed by the laws of the states wouldn't you think??? Speculation of course only.)
Purely speculation of course, yet sometimes the imagination has a tendency to assimilate truth from intuitive feelings. Oh and then of course there are the flowers which take a couple of days due to credit card processing in Russia. Why not for same day delivery use daflores.com, which happens to be in Buenos Aires??? How many of you men have sent flowers, and have positive proof, such as a photo of your woman receiving them at the office that it ever happened??? Did it? Or was an imposter writing you a lovely thank you letter for the roses, and of course your hard earned money. Only speculation of course, it is a possibility.

Well, It has taken a woman such as the one I have found to straighten up and fly right. No other woman is for me but her. Now, I need to find a way to rescue my damsel in distress from the clutches of the dark side.

Enough said. I also find it very unprofessional for me to receive emails written by the love of my life, which have been poorly, grammatically composed. Think for a moment here gentlemen. You are spending $7 US to have a letter translated to a woman that you love and care about, and her response is in jumbled grammatical English!!! Forgive me for being a bit particular, and I know that we are not talking about the New York Times here, however, how about at least a little proper punctuation, good old fashioned English grammar, and composition!!! The letters that I have received are full of mistakes, and obviously were not proof read by anyone.(Have you ever noticed the errors on any of the connections.com websites??? They are there.) Does that show you that they really do have your best interest at heart or is it your pocket book??? To me, I expect professionalism, and if I am indeed paying for a translation, I want it to be precise, and accurate. Not of a poor middle school student. What do you think gents? Wouldn't you expect the same???

Despite the grammar problem, I have deeply fallen in love with this woman and all the time, continued to receive letters from ladies who were in the top 100 list sometimes even the top 10!!! As a matter of fact, a number one lady!!! I shared this with mi amor, and she told me that it is up to me. I thought about that for a little time and wondered what she meant exactly by it, because I had told her sometime earlier that I was receiving many emails from women, and she told me to ignore them. Why the sudden change of thought? Strange isn't it?? I also wrote to mi amor explaining that I couldn't write as much, and I even apologized for not being able to do so often. She always wrote back, sometimes it was about a period of nearly three weeks, and she always assured for me not to worry, and that she understood and forgave me. She even asked me for forgiveness and not to be angry with her for not being able to make a phone call on a couple of occasions. As I review the letter's history, sometimes, events don't appear to always be in line. (SAVE ALL OF YOUR EMAILS GENTLEMEN!!! Make certain that you have time stamps and everything in case you have questions.) Just remember, due to the unfortunat Bush signature on the immigration fiancee law, we are all marked men, and the ladies will know our entire past 20 year history thanks to it, at least until it is repealled for breaking our rights as US citizens. Another point, why isn't there a link on any of the sites to sign the petition to have it repealled??? I just know that it costs $100.00 US (ridiculously priced) to have the check done by the agency, translated, and then handed to your potential spouse. Unfortunately, this only applies to US citizens. Wow, just what kind of privacy rights do we have anyway, anymore here in this land of the free???

Here is where my story quickly changes. In September 2006, I was unable to go visit mi amor because; of the fraudulent and ethical business practices that the company I was working for was doing!!! I explained to mi querida, that the owners wanted me to ship out expiring products, and that they had even been rubbing off the production dates with mineral spirits to send out to their customers. She replied that she couldn't believe it! She told me that she was proud of me for getting an attorney, and I told her that I had to resign from the company. She also stated that I am a man of integrity. Well, due to the law of the state that I reside, if you leave a job, regardless of the reason, you are not in good shape. I lost over a total of $15,000 US through leaving my job, and virtually became bankrupt!!! I had no unemployment insurance, and I was donating plasma just to pay for fuel to drive a couple hours a day, doing a CAT 5e wireless cabling job for a couple of weeks. That company was located in Georgia, and I had to wait a couple weeks for their checks to be mailed to me, as it was a contracting job. I at this point, had no money in my account to correspond for a period of 50 days. This was killing me. I finally was able to make a little deposit, and managed to compose a letter on Halloween after a plasma donation session. This is the truth men; I am not making up this story!!! By the way, if you didn't know it, you can only write 4500 characters, so say whatever you need to if it is important!!! She writes me back saying the following, and in no place in the letis??? Not one word in English except for my name. After the rather quick disconnect of the phone on their end, I stayed on the line, because I wanted to tell her that I love her again. To my surprise, Veronica came back on the line saying that ----has just arrived. The same name as mi amor!!! It is not a common name, and to protect her privacy, I've refrained from using it in this entire rather lengthy posting. Veronica used the same words to me when she answered the phone to me. I then questioned Veronica. So ---- has another call? At first, she didn't know it was still me on the line. Hesitation at first, and then "No", was her response, and then she tried to get herself out of the lie by saying, "We have lots of different ladies." Gentlemen, I've done my research on the FianceeConnections.com website of the number of women that have the same name as mi amor in the BA office 2 and there were only a total of 4. You could perform a querry at the time I checked back in September 2006. Now, what are the odds of a woman with the same name and being there when the office closes on a Saturday night??? Exactly, slim to none. So, Veronica, for sure has lost credibility with me, however, I forgive her as well.

Well, there you have it, without all of the emails, and phone conversations included into the body of this posting. I just find it extremelis??? Not one word in English except for my name. After the rather quick disconnect of the phone on their end, I stayed on the line, because I wanted to tell her that I love her again. To my surprise, Veronica came back on the line saying that ----has just arrived. The same name as mi amor!!! It is not a common name, and to protect her privacy, I've refrained from using it in this entire rather lengthy posting. Veronica used the same words to me when she answered the phone to me. I then questioned Veronica. So ---- has another call? At first, she didn't know it was still me on the line. Hesitation at first, and then "No", was her response, and then she tried to get herself out of the lie by saying, "We have lots of different ladies." Gentlemen, I've done my research on the FianceeConnections.com website of the number of women that have the same name as mi amor in the BA office 2 and there were only a total of 4. You could perform a querry at the time I checked back in September 2006. Now, what are the odds of a woman with the same name and being there when the office closes on a Saturday night??? Exactly, slim to none. So, Veronica, for sure has lost credibility with me, however, I forgive her as well.

Well, there you have it, without all of the emails, and phone conversations included into the body of this posting. I just find it extremely hard to believe that after a period of almost 10 months of corresponding, sharing very deep affections for one another through music (especially from her, she sent me the lyrics to a Celine Dion song...."Falling Into You".), she even telling me in that email with the lyrics that "I love you dear! Do you feel the same?" That brought tears to my eyes gentleman, and she told me those words in three emails. We all need to hear and survive from our special women those very intimate three little words.

For what it is worth, I don't know if you are writing to just one woman as myself or several, (I'm a one woman man only. I will propose to her when I go down to see her hopefully soon, as finances thank God, have finally become positive and I have a new position beginning on Monday, November 13, 2006.) I pray that the 21 roses that I sent to her, through the website on Monday, November 6th 2006, (it takes a couple days to have them delivered to her), will mend the damage that has been done and that she will be forgiving to me and understand. It would not have ever happened if I could have written to her personal email account. Please also keep in mind gentleman, that there are public libraries, and universities that these ladies could use to communicate with you for no charge, and a great number of the population in Buenos Aires does speak English, so if she doesn't, the chances that she does know someone who does know English are very good, thus, you could have translations done for you. It is not necessary for your lady to have a computer at her home! What a marketing statement, "Most of the ladies don't have computers in their homes...? Big deal!!!!!!!! Have them go to the aforementioned locations. Save your money, and politely ask them to leave the website as soon as possible.

Think about this for a moment, only just as a thought. I was only writing one woman, yet purchasing various products through the site. Although they are differently priced, the profits would have been tippled or more for the agency, had I been writing other women, who just happened to be in either the top 10 or 100 ladies on the site. I was not interested in any of them. Could it perhaps be possible, that my sudden inactivity on my account sent a red flag to a software tracking database within their system of programs notifying someone to take a drastic measure to generate some business or we are going to lose a customer!!! I know that may seem a little far-fetched, but, if you had been trying to generate business from somebody by having beautiful women writing him, and he was sincerely, deeply in love with only one woman and refused to correspond with other women, that is a huge loss of potential revenue!!! It is a fact that more emails to the ladies produce additional income from the client. This point can not be argued. I just find it extremely difficult to receive such a harsh email from someone who has been so caring, understanding, and forgiving in the past. It just doesn't make sense and is inconclusive. It is only fair that mi amor knows the truth, which I will tell ella cuando yo busca ella.

Your comments and postings are welcome to me, as I have not seen anything elsewhere. We all need to band together if we have been hurt, lied to, or cheated by the "Agency". Thank you all for taking the time to read my posting, and if you have any additional resources or findings, please send them to me, and let us unite!!!

Sincerely yours,

Tu amigo

After publishing this article just last night, November 8, 2006, I have found something of interest for those of you gentlemen who want to learn just how far down the rabbit hole goes. Please follow this link - http://www.siteadvisor.com/, type in fianceeconnections.com, and then explore some of the other sites spawning from it. Naturally, you will find its sister sites, however, you will also find some rather disgusting, and filthy ones also. You see, they are affiliate sites,which the website owners promote to generate more business for each other. Just another way of perpetuating the cash cow!!! You decide.

November 9, 2006 20:20pm EST

Querido amigos por favor escuche!!! (My dear friends, please listen!!!)

I wanted you gentlemen all to know that aside from FianceeConnections.com, I aslo had my profile up on the sister site as many of you may know as ConfidentialConnections.com. I never did any correspondence with any of the Models, as I will call them, however, as usual, I received plenty of emails from them. One, well, actually 2, I take into a rather particular interest, and I wanted to share them with you. You see, it is the same exact letter comming from the same woman about 4 months apart from each other!!! They both came from from Model #4198. The first arrived in my mailbox back on October 30th 2005, time stamped at 00:09:49. Four months later the second arrive from the same Model #4198, February 20, 2006, time stamped at 03:38:21. Here is the letter for your reading;

SUBJECT - What do you think about correspondence with me?

Hi -------, my name is Anya. I am 20. I am a person who likes living and enjoys with life, despite everyday routine. I hold an opinion from Bible which says ?Everyone who is looking for something, will find it?. That?s why I have applied to the matchmaking agency. As they say here in Ukraine: nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I don?t need much, just to love and to be loved. My future husband must be a good friend for me, good father for our future children, and a good master of the house. I will always be beautiful and charming, kind and intelligent and understanding wife for him and a wonderful mother for our children. And a good person in general.

I wish everybody to find his love in this world and to be happy. And I hope to have that too.

I will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely,

Anya.

I wish that I wouldv'e made that connection sooner. It would have saved me over 10 months of correspondence to the Argentina Fianceeconnections.com scam!!! I didn't remember it until I checked every single email message that had been sent to me from the Models of CC. After reviewing all of the photos with the messages, I caught it. It was the same exact message from the same Model, who as of this writing is sitting currently at the number 12 slot of the coveted top 100 ladies pole. Please note, that this particular Model has been on this site from at least the time of the first letter that has been sent to me, which was October 30th 2005. Over a year ago!!! Now gentleman, certainly within a year's time, a woman as attractive as her, and if she does indeed posess the character which is described in her letter and in her profile, wouldn't it be logical that she would no longer be on the site, and snatched up by some tycoon!?!?!? I wonder just how much these Models make on this side job, if they are that is purely speculation on my part of course. You decide.

Oh another quick note, you really have got to love those just engaged photos on the FianceeConnections.com site. I have noticed that there are 2 photos with the same couple in them!!! Also, just what do they prove anyway??? I don't see any marriage certificate or license in the pictures, even then, I would be skeptical. Photos can be doctored. Ever heard of Adobe Photoshop??? It is used in the world of marketing and by website designers world round for it's unique imaging process. And of course the Web cams on FianceeConnections.com don't work half of the time!!! As a matter of fact during my first phone call, they were not working!!! I was blinded then, now the wool, has been lifted and I see the real TRUTH!!! From my own personal experience, you are only told what you want to hear, and shown what you want to see. It is all an illusion to me. You decide.

ham
11-11-2006, 05:03 PM
quote:Oh another quick note, you really have got to love those just engaged photos on the FianceeConnections.com site. I have noticed that there are 2 photos with the same couple in them!!! Also, just what do they prove anyway??? I don't see any marriage certificate or license in the pictures, even then, I would be skeptical. Photos can be doctored. Ever heard of Adobe Photoshop??? It is used in the world of marketing and by website designers world round for it's unique imaging process. And of course the Web cams on FianceeConnections.com don't work half of the time!!! As a matter of fact during my first phone call, they were not working!!! I was blinded then, now the wool, has been lifted and I see the real TRUTH!!! From my own personal experience, you are only told what you want to hear, and shown what you want to see. It is all an illusion to me. You decide.

Such testimonials shall pair up with those from "trim my waist ", penis pills and get-rich-quick schemes.
When INS pooled many big, junk dating agencies, these claimed to have arranged many more marriages, totalling many more FSUWs that INS had ever known about, hence a fraud.

A honest, mom&pop neighborhood dating dealer i knew in Ukraine (no gimmicks, no MLM hogwash )admitted his agency had arranged only a few marriages over TEN years: under a dozen.
Of course his was a low profile, real mom&pop business...you wouldn't find nineteen thousands women over 7 time zones on his site, but only a few hundreds from a small neighborhood; you wouldn't find alluring glamour pics of supermodels, either, but everyday's women.
That tells a lot.

Let's get real...why were MOBs accounting only for 0,21% of yearly US immigration according to INS studies?
That includes women from Asia & latin America as well.
Why isn't everyone getting a hot FSUW trophy?
The reason is: agencies are a business like slimming/trimming0 creams and virility quick fixes= they very rarely work, yet it's a billionaire market.

Justice
11-13-2006, 11:14 AM
<< Thanksgiving Greetings from America >>
"May you have a prosperous & love-felt birthday!"

2005 November 13

700am EST

Dear Forum:

Hello. *handshake* >:D< Greetings from the USA. I hope that everything is going well with you today! *smile* :)

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences Ivy Chris with the Forum! *wink* ;) It was quite descriptive....you definitely have Shakespearian Italian Renassiance writing skills just dying to come out of you! Well, Ham.....GREAT advice for Ivy Chris!!! You hit it right on the head. These VAST dating sites claim to have thousands and thousands of women profiles......but no one is getting married amongst European, Russian, and American races?? Why is that?

As we watch the news, Europe, America, Australia, Russian and Africa are all DECLINING in marriage and procreation. Golly, only Mexico, Asia, Arabia and some South America countries are increasing in marriage and having children! You would think with all of these 1000s dating sites, it would be different? But, NO! They all brag of tying couples together....it is a fluke! All you see is false "model" pictures of fake female profiles....and NEVER pay money for these sites....they are in the businsess of making money.

It is just like Internet lottery sites and online gambling....thousands are playing it, but you never hear of a winner!!! *hehe* ;))

Keep up the beautiful image and spirituality. In this Autumn/chilly season, stay healthy with the "virus fighter" of natural honey with tea/apple cider, plenty of Vitamin C and be well!*wink* Take care for now!>:D<

*PAX*

Respectfully,

Justice

"Many people come and go once their desires have been fulfilled, but a true friend is there till the end in good times and bad."

Art (USA)

ham
11-14-2006, 10:23 PM
last time i had a look at a dating site out of an ad, i found a small niche site for CANADIAN FRENCH SPEAKERS.
Out of the few profiles i saw, i spotted at least a couple porno models; a couple glamour model pics and a few pictures under different names...
Walk-in, domestic agencies can be worse.
Here i knew at least a couple women who used to "work" for premium, walk-in dating agencies...which can easily ask upto ?2000 joining fee ( ?1000 is very common ).
The trick is, since databases are thin & packed with old, desuete and unmatchable profiles (EG upto 20+ men for every woman and most women over 40 ), when the paying sucker gets impatient, they usher him to the door with one date ( to justify their extortionate fees, many premium walk-in "guarantee" you a "match" ).
You meet in a cafe for weather chatter and you are her dream mate...but shortly after you leave, she changes her mind and you start from scratch.

dublindevil
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
IvyChris5222. That was surely a massive posting. !! :-)

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.

IvyChris5222
11-27-2006, 02:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

IvyChris5222. That was surely a massive posting. !! :-)

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.

Yes indeed it was, however, my heart was in it, and I wanted to share that with all of the men who have experienced the same. The truth is out there, and it will set you free.

Buenos noches,

Tu amigo furioso con la FC website:(

scam magnet
11-29-2006, 03:08 AM
Are you for real??

scam magnet
11-29-2006, 03:28 AM
Why dont you grow up, get a life and stop living in a fantasy world.
Look in the mirror.What you wrote is pure CRAP!!Any one that thinks that there going to get some beautiful foriegn bride over the net must have some serious issues.If they didnt,they wouldnt be taking that road. FUFB

Fiona
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Hello from Argentina.

I got here by Google searching information about FC. The words I chose were "FC fraud".
And here I am.
I have a lot off information about how this site works. I've been there.
I am a bit scared to speak out loud.
Is it safe here?

IvyChris5222: Are you still in contact with her? If I did understand, she is in BA? Do you know in what officce? (There are 3)
I hope I can help you.

Jackspades
01-04-2007, 12:44 AM
;)

Well, I do not know what to say to the original poster (Ivy chris). It is weird because the Ukraine version of this company (Confidentail connections), I just do not trust it. Call it my gut feeling, the way the letters from there are written. I wrote to Vicky, and had a good "email" conversation with her. I think it is the same vicky, she told me she was quiting the site because of personal reasons. Anyway...

I write multiple girls, I have been doing so for a long time (couple of months). I hope you and I are not writing the same girl!!:D

That would be very interesting. I actually would not be surprised.

I will tell you about my experience. I write one girl, consistently, and I ALWAYS GET AN EMAIL BACK FROM HER. She admits she does not like writing a lot, and yes I get Duplicates of the same email which I think is the company trying to squeeze money from us. Look, these companies are out to make money....I checked another site for anti-scam...and this one guy complained

He paid for the trip, he went out with girls, and met only 2 of the girls he originally spoke to. I think the guy could have been real old or ugly or who knows.

The reality is, the agency can't control these girls, if they like you, if they don't like you, if they found a boyfriend...so it is very easy to be dissapointed when you go down there. I plan on going down there, with no expectations. I think sometimes you just got to take chances in life. I also am going down there for other reasons, not just to date.

The other thing, is, the girls that I am mainly interested in, they write me in Spanish, sometimes I write them in Spanish. One of the girls, after I told her it is expensive to write her, she told me not to write her too much!!!!!! I believe that the girls are real, the agency just is trying to suck up as much money as they can from you. I would like to plan my own trip to Buenos Aires, and then use their services just to meet 6 girls.

My take on the whole thing is that they are just trying to get as much money from you as possible, obviously.....if you can meet the girl, and you can communicate with her in spanish...on some level, I think you stand a good chance. These girls, use the agency I am sure, for free internet access, that is what one of the girls told me. They also have some chance of learning english...and yes one girl told me she has a friend who knows english and could teach her, but that she is lazy, essentially. Women are women everywhere!! HAHAH

Also the whole phone call thing, you really do not know what the hell is going on, which makes everything all sketchy, and makes one think that they are being screwed, because you have no control over the situation, some greedy money hungry company has control over the whole situation.

The "L" bomb, "love", has not been discussed in any of my emails to these girls...but I have in depth conversations with them.

Oh and....Fiona, I would love to talk to you about FC in Buenos Aires

IvyChris5222
02-16-2007, 03:40 PM
A belated feliz dia de San Valentino para todos!!!

As we all know by now, FianceeConnections.com is now arladys.com. The process continues. I find it rather odd, and strange that I sent personal messages to Fiona, and didn't ever hear anything back. Does the email system on this site work or not???

Adios para ahora!

Los Vengadores Gauchos
02-26-2007, 09:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by IvyChris5222

A belated feliz dia de San Valentino para todos!!!

As we all know by now, FianceeConnections.com is now arladys.com. The process continues. I find it rather odd, and strange that I sent personal messages to Fiona, and didn't ever hear anything back. Does the email system on this site work or not???

Adios para ahora!

No se que paso a Fiona? Por favor enscribir me aqui. Gracias

nanotech7@juno.com
02-27-2007, 01:47 AM
This may sound sick to some viewers but I think that online
dating can be of real benefit to anyone.
Here's why, If you make contact through a website and get the
person's email then you can correspond all you want for free.
Next, what can be wrong with the illusion while it lasts that
makes one believe that they are loved?
I believe and I'm not alone, in that the perception that one is cared
about is more valuable to the disillusioned than the caring offered
by the biological anode if you will. Many times a party in a
relationship will give what he or she wants to give to another as
per his or her upbringing and that has absolutely nothing to do
with what the recipient wants or needs. So, the illusion that one
is cared for and is not challenged emotionally to function in a
relationship every day can be of huge benefit. The best way to
maximize the benefit is to have the capacity to rebound when things
go bad. That's the test, not to smile and walk with an easy spirit
when the sun is shining and things are going our way. But to keep
smiling when things go bad. I try to remember what I am doing to make
my life a great life and then repeat those thought processes and actions when things come apart a little bit. I have empathy for what
happened to you and for once, I agree with Ham. You hit the nail on the head this time Ham. Then along came Dave...With my philosophical
mending technique's. Oh well, such is life.
Hope this helps....If not....Best Wishes.

Los Vengadores Gauchos
03-01-2007, 07:54 PM
So when are you going to Russia Dave, or have you decided not to do so after your lengthy email correspondence?

Nosotros Gauchos no feliz ahora, pero furioso!

nanotech7@juno.com
03-01-2007, 10:05 PM
This Summer

nanotech7@juno.com
03-01-2007, 10:08 PM
By the way, Why are you Gouchos not happy and so furious?