PDA

View Full Version : NEW SCAM STORY IN PROCESS HERE-ON-GOING - UPDATED

careerandjobcoach
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
About a month and a half ago a 26 year old woman allegedly from Cheboksary, Russia sent a resposne to a online personals ad of mine and this ongoing saga has had all of the earmarks of the typical scam stories here and elsewhere on the net.I have not yet found her name on any lists but I just got the first email asking for money to come visit and then marry me as well as her last name. (I had been wondering how long it would take to get to this point.) The pictures she has sent me are obviously of a knockout looking model. Also the age difference is vast bewteen us but she opened up her initial contact with saying that age does not matter. As soon as I get through collecting all the info that I need to know about her, I will be posting it on one of these blacklist sites. Now she is trying to get more personal information on me as well. Can anyone recommend which blacklist sites are the best? I will post updates here as I now begin to "scam" the "scammer" and will post as the story further unfolds.I do want to shut her down if I can to stop her from scamming other guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions here on how best to scam the scammer? This has really been quite an experience so far. I hate to say it but I am having some fun with this but then again, she or he, started it!! LOL [?]

Here is her latest email to me for all to review. Classic scam stuff, isn't it?

Hi my love Bruce I is glad to receive so careful letter from you.
Forgive that so for a long time to you did
not write, as I am strong ?????? and could not rise from a bed,
but now I am healthy and I can write to you,
my love.
I very much appreciate our love our feelings and our hopes together to
meet.
In your letter I saw a lot of care and love.
Today at night I for a long time could not fall asleep Bob all the
night long I
I thought of you Bruce thought as we shall be contain to live and build
our life happy
I for a long time thought of you and I she looked at your photo which
has unpacked has printed out
in the Internet of cafe now always with me and
I constantly look at you and its burden near the heart in which a lot
of love to you Bruce
Now Bruce you for ever in my loving heart. At night I represented our
meeting.
I thought of that as I shall leave the plane and I shall see you your
eyes burning love and I at once
shall rush to your embraces.
Today in the morning I have gone to travel agency and have learned all
quotations on the visa and on
tickets.
To me have told that it is necessary for me to make the visa because
to USA it will be necessary to
do the repeated
tourist visa of Russia which to cost 225 dollars and it will be done
during 10 days it is the fastest
term.
The ticket in the staff of Virginia will cost 1134 dollars.
The ticket will be ready right after preparations of the multi-visa.
In your country and as the citizen of the Russian Federation I should
have the obligatory insurance
that will arrive to your country
it is the insurance on rendering of medical aid in your country
manufacturing of this insurance to cost
2112 roubles it about 80 dollars.
It is necessary for me to make this insurance during three days.
As in agency I should pass obligatory medical check in travel agency
there is a cabinet of medical
survey this survey 397 roubles it about 15 dollars will cost.
The contract with travel agency agency I can go to conclude to conclude
tomorrow already the contract
with agency
I should have at myself 679 dollars this sum 5 which to me agency is
taken into account at a discount
will give if I shall pay all services at once.
After the conclusion of the contract I need to wait only for 10 days
and to be sent in trip to you my
Bruce.
In agency to me have advised to take advantage of system of
translations the Western union.
To receive the help from you to me it is necessary to have completely
your data Bruce and:
1 Full home address 2 Surname and a name 3 there should be still what
that a code of translation.
And for you my data
My data Ekaterina Kosareva
Russia
Cheboksary
Bruce when I can receive your help I can go in agency and start to
conclude the contract.
For me it will be very pleasant to collect the things and to prepare
for flight to you my loved.
I communicated with mum and she is very glad that we soon shall
together she has told that will miss on
me but
I have told to it that we shall call to her and she will not worry.
I am in mood of expectation of crossing to you and I worry. When on
work I all have told that
I leave to the love many have told that will strongly miss me even my
chief does not want to leave me.
In fact at me on work very good collective and at us very good
friendship.
But I have pleased them and have told that I shall support dialogue
with them through the Internet.
Bruce I shall wait your letter.

Here is the email I sent in response to the above and I even put it through a online Russian translation service as I have been doing with recent responses to her emails and I think this will cool her down a bit, but....stay tuned here as this saga unfolds before your very eyes. LOL....

My dearest honey Katya,

My love, I received you last email about getting the information necessary to travel to the USA. Honey, as I previously mentioned, I did so want to first meet with you over there in Cheboksary and even before that I want to communicate with you in Yahoo Messinger in real time and then communicate with you by telephone. We have much yet to discuss, and I know that you are excited since this is a major change in your life but my love Katya, it is a major change for me too. I hope you understand. It would be great for me to meet your family too as I am sure that they are curious about me.

MY loove, Katya, I have to apply and renew my US Passport which takes quite awhile to accomplish and then I will have to apply for a Russian Visitor's Visa. Also, my beautiiful Katya, we are in the Christmas Season here so the holidays and all the related activites are underway. I will be contacting the US Embassy for details to visit you. Please give me your home address so I have that ready for them when I visit the Embassy to learn how to apply for a Visa to Russia. I will probably also have to apply here at the Russian Embassy as well for more information and particular details necessary for this trip.

My honey, I do want to meet you there in Russia first as you can well understand. Do you have any recommended hotels to stay there in Cheboksary? Please let me know their names, addresses and telephone numbers as well as your own innformation so I can fall into your loving embraces as soon as possible. Also, let me know the best time of day in your time zone to call you on the telephone.

All of this my honey and love takes time and patience and I cannot wait to fall into your arms.

Loving you with everything Katya, kisses and hugs always until we finally meeet.
Yours, Bruce

Now here is most of the full header information from her last email. Can anyone comment on her being a real scammer? When I finally nail her down what are the best law enforcement authorities to report her to for investigation and arrest for scamming activities?? I know our US authorities have no jurisdiction in Russia but is there a US law enforcement authority that aggressively works with Russian law enforcement to shut these criminals down???

X-Originating-IP: [213.180.223.87]
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta405.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 213.180.223.87 (EHLO smtp1.yandex.ru) (213.180.223.87) by mta405.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 10 Dec 2006 05:49:20 -0800
Received: from [193.251.135.118] ([193.251.135.118]:36111 "EHLO [10.129.61.173]" smtp-auth: "ULIYBKA" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S2078180AbWLJNtB convert rfc822-to-8bit (ORCPT <rfc822;careerandjobcoach@yahoo.com>); Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:49:01 +0300
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp1.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: ULIYBKA
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:48:33 +0300
From: "KATYA" <ULIYBKA@yandex.ru> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-to: KATYA <ULIYBKA@yandex.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1126739735.20061210164833@yandex.ru>
To: "Bruce" <careerandjobcoach@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My honey Katya - Sorry I forgot to have this translated before I also sent it to you in English
In-Reply-To: <864949.58435.qm@web57709.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
References: <864949.58435.qm@web57709.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT
Content-Length: 1636

Note that in her last email to me shown here, she addresses me by my first name throughout the email except for one spot where she addresses me as "Bob"....I have highlighted "Bob" in red in her email....What a trip!!..LOL

OK. This criminal scamming she-he chickie-poo isn't giving up. As follows is her latest email to me as she ignores my requests and just keeps plugging away at me for money. Thanks for the post in here from Scambuster who said she is running through a satellite connection so she must be part of a well organized criminal enterprise. Here is her latest which I now think I will just completely ignore. Who wants to bet how soon she starts to turn nasty on me?
Hello, dear Bruce
How your affairs?? With me everything
is all right, ?????? I very strongly
miss on you, I want to be near to you,
I want to touch you. And so frequently
I think of you, my body is exhausted
without you. I want to be very strong
with you beside, you want me to see?
You want to be with me. I would be glad
to be near to you, only without your
help at me will fail, as I cannot pay
all. I have already made the passport
for travel abroad, it at me is, so problems
about registration of the visa and tickets
should not be. Tell, you want, ????? I have
arrived to you?
Kisses KATYA

Since her last email above, I have ignored her and so far she has not further responded. So if she never responds again, I will have given her him a almost two month workout of love letters back and forth. She-he must be getting smart to me since I said I want to first come over there and meet her and the family and requested her home address, and telephone number. I also told her I was renewing my passport and applying for a visa to visit Russia. So that has apparently cooled off this scamming escapade at least for now. But, I know these people are tenacious so I will keep everyone updated here if this saga continues.

Well...here is the latest just received from my Russian beloved....LOL.....I didn't think she-he would let me go that easy.....Geeez....!!!

Bruce
My god what happened?
Why you do not write?
I something not that have told?
Or you have overlooked what to write to me it is necessary not on
broken e-mail and on this?
Or you have simply decided thinking to throw?
If any more do not want to speak with me - and tell...

Kisses
Ekaterina

boubi
12-12-2006, 06:41 PM
JUST ONE ADVICE, STAY AWAY FROM IT UNLESS YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN UNCOVERING ANOTHER SCAMM. FOR THE LAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN SCANNING DATEMEFREE.COM AND CAN TELL YOU THAT NEARLY ALL I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING CAME AFTER A WHILE WITH THE SAME STORIES, IE LOVE LETTERS, TOUGH LIFE, DRUNK MUM, GONE FATHER, NO MONEY, US CITIZEN BUT LIVING SOMEWHERE IN AFRICA, MAINLY COTE D'IVOIRE, BENIN NIGERIA, HAVE NO MONEY TO GET BACK, THEN OF COURSE AGENCIES ARE POPING UP TO ASK FOR SOME FEES ETC....
SO JUST WATCH OUT AND GOOD LUCK
FORGOT TO MENTION THEY ALL LOOK GORGEOUS AND YOU SHOULD JUST WOUNDER WHY THEY ARE NOT PHOTO MODEL YET...

quote:Originally posted by careerandjobcoach

About a month and a half ago a 26 year old woman allegedly from Cheboksary, Russia sent a resposne to a online personals ad of mine and this ongoing saga has had all of the earmarks of the typical scam stories here and elsewhere on the net.I have not yet found her name on any lists but I just got the first email asking for money to come visit and then marry me as well as her last name. (I had been wondering how long it would take to get to this point.) The pictures she has sent me are obviously of a knockout looking model. Also the age difference is vast bewteen us but she opened up her initial contact with saying that age does not matter. As soon as I get through collecting all the info that I need to know about her, I will be posting it on one of these blacklist sites. Now she is trying to get more personal information on me as well. Can anyone recommend which blacklist sites are the best? I will post updates here as I now begin to "scam" the "scammer" and will post as the story further unfolds.I do want to shut her down if I can to stop her from scamming other guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions here on how best to scam the scammer? This has really been quite an experience so far. I hate to say it but I am having some fun with this but then again, she or he, started it!! LOL [?]

Here is her latest email to me for all to review. Classic scam stuff, isn't it?

Hi my love Bruce I is glad to receive so careful letter from you.
Forgive that so for a long time to you did
not write, as I am strong ?????? and could not rise from a bed,
but now I am healthy and I can write to you,
my love.
I very much appreciate our love our feelings and our hopes together to
meet.
In your letter I saw a lot of care and love.
Today at night I for a long time could not fall asleep Bob all the
night long I
I thought of you Bruce thought as we shall be contain to live and build
our life happy
I for a long time thought of you and I she looked at your photo which
has unpacked has printed out
in the Internet of cafe now always with me and
I constantly look at you and its burden near the heart in which a lot
of love to you Bruce
Now Bruce you for ever in my loving heart. At night I represented our
meeting.
I thought of that as I shall leave the plane and I shall see you your
eyes burning love and I at once
shall rush to your embraces.
Today in the morning I have gone to travel agency and have learned all
quotations on the visa and on
tickets.
To me have told that it is necessary for me to make the visa because
to USA it will be necessary to
do the repeated
tourist visa of Russia which to cost 225 dollars and it will be done
during 10 days it is the fastest
term.
The ticket in the staff of Virginia will cost 1134 dollars.
The ticket will be ready right after preparations of the multi-visa.
In your country and as the citizen of the Russian Federation I should
have the obligatory insurance
that will arrive to your country
it is the insurance on rendering of medical aid in your country
manufacturing of this insurance to cost
2112 roubles it about 80 dollars.
It is necessary for me to make this insurance during three days.
As in agency I should pass obligatory medical check in travel agency
there is a cabinet of medical
survey this survey 397 roubles it about 15 dollars will cost.
The contract with travel agency agency I can go to conclude to conclude
tomorrow already the contract
with agency
I should have at myself 679 dollars this sum 5 which to me agency is
taken into account at a discount
will give if I shall pay all services at once.
After the conclusion of the contract I need to wait only for 10 days
and to be sent in trip to you my
Bruce.
In agency to me have advised to take advantage of system of
translations the Western union.
To receive the help from you to me it is necessary to have completely
your data Bruce and:
1 Full home address 2 Surname and a name 3 there should be still what
that a code of translation.
And for you my data
My data Ekaterina Kosareva
Russia
Cheboksary
Bruce when I can receive your help I can go in agency and start to
conclude the contract.
For me it will be very pleasant to collect the things and to prepare
for flight to you my loved.
I communicated with mum and she is very glad that we soon shall
together she has told that will miss on
me but
I have told to it that we shall call to her and she will not worry.
I am in mood of expectation of crossing to you and I worry. When on
work I all have told that
I leave to the love many have told that will strongly miss me even my
chief does not want to leave me.
In fact at me on work very good collective and at us very good
friendship.
But I have pleased them and have told that I shall support dialogue
with them through the Internet.
Bruce I shall wait your letter.

Here is the email I sent in response to the above and I even put it through a online Russian translation service as I have been doing with recent responses to her emails and I think this will cool her down a bit, but....stay tuned here as this saga unfolds before your very eyes. LOL....

My dearest honey Katya,

My love, I received you last email about getting the information necessary to travel to the USA. Honey, as I previously mentioned, I did so want to first meet with you over there in Cheboksary and even before that I want to communicate with you in Yahoo Messinger in real time and then communicate with you by telephone. We have much yet to discuss, and I know that you are excited since this is a major change in your life but my love Katya, it is a major change for me too. I hope you understand. It would be great for me to meet your family too as I am sure that they are curious about me.

MY loove, Katya, I have to apply and renew my US Passport which takes quite awhile to accomplish and then I will have to apply for a Russian Visitor's Visa. Also, my beautiiful Katya, we are in the Christmas Season here so the holidays and all the related activites are underway. I will be contacting the US Embassy for details to visit you. Please give me your home address so I have that ready for them when I visit the Embassy to learn how to apply for a Visa to Russia. I will probably also have to apply here at the Russian Embassy as well for more information and particular details necessary for this trip.

My honey, I do want to meet you there in Russia first as you can well understand. Do you have any recommended hotels to stay there in Cheboksary? Please let me know their names, addresses and telephone numbers as well as your own innformation so I can fall into your loving embraces as soon as possible. Also, let me know the best time of day in your time zone to call you on the telephone.

All of this my honey and love takes time and patience and I cannot wait to fall into your arms.

Loving you with everything Katya, kisses and hugs always until we finally meeet.
Yours, Bruce

Now here is most of the full header information from her last email. Can anyone comment on her being a real scammer? When I finally nail her down what are the best law enforcement authorities to report her to for investigation and arrest for scamming activities?? I know our US authorities have no jurisdiction in Russia but is there a US law enforcement authority that aggressively works with Russian law enforcement to shut these criminals down???

X-Originating-IP: [213.180.223.87]
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta405.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 213.180.223.87 (EHLO smtp1.yandex.ru) (213.180.223.87) by mta405.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 10 Dec 2006 05:49:20 -0800
Received: from [193.251.135.118] ([193.251.135.118]:36111 "EHLO [10.129.61.173]" smtp-auth: "ULIYBKA" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S2078180AbWLJNtB convert rfc822-to-8bit (ORCPT <rfc822;careerandjobcoach@yahoo.com>); Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:49:01 +0300
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp1.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: ULIYBKA
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:48:33 +0300
From: "KATYA" <ULIYBKA@yandex.ru> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-to: KATYA <ULIYBKA@yandex.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1126739735.20061210164833@yandex.ru>
To: "Bruce" <careerandjobcoach@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My honey Katya - Sorry I forgot to have this translated before I also sent it to you in English
In-Reply-To: <864949.58435.qm@web57709.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
References: <864949.58435.qm@web57709.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT
Content-Length: 1636

drew331
12-12-2006, 11:05 PM
I have been doing the same thing with one that contacted me. If she asks for western union make up a 10 digit confirmation number and send it to her. I did that and she sent me an email say I messed up and the bank didn't have the money. So I repied that western union told me the money was picked up by someone else in a different location. I tried moving on but the same girl was on another site under a different name so I let the fun continue. I joined under a different name and didn't put my picture up and sure enough next day email from her. Hehe sucker!!!! So I started conversing and now I am sending her the same letters she sent me only changing key info like names and places. I am having a blast wasting this chicks time. I will also keep you updated as this is still on going. and she has no clue I am sending her her own letters. If you could post a picture of her I may know her from other sites. The one I am messing with is Olga Mikisheva listed on this site.

drew331

ScamBuster1959
12-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Hi Bruce
Her IP address is from a satellite provider. Good luck in locating her. Impossible. She or He is using this so you can't trac`k them down. Drop her and FAST. Scammer is not the word.

ScamBuster - Canada:(

ScamBuster1959
12-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Hey Drew
Can you get me a copy of your Western Union letter. I can change the info myself as a Graphic Artist but don't have a letter head.

Your plan is fun and used it on a well known scammer. Now she is pissed off that the numbers don't match. But with your scheme, I can traffic the WU form.

I love this idea... Well thought.

ScamBuster - Canada