PDA

View Full Version : stellaromson001@yahoo.com

miked31784
01-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Did anyone else got an e-mail from that address? Please let me know. It started on siglesnet.com and spread to my e-mail address. Here's the e-mails (first one from singles net)

hi horny, . How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Am messy romson, I will like to discuss about me with you and here is my adress,stellaromson001@yahoo.com and to see if you can be of help and if you can get me out of this. I am out of the States now and I will like to discuss what brought me here from the United States. After the death of my parents in the States. I worked with my dad, my dad worked as a metal architecturer and beautifier, so i worked with him as his personal accountant when he was alive. I am the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents, I meet an african guy on dating site (couple me) and he told me to come to Africa for new living. While I was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent to sold my inheritted house just because I want to leave the States. I came in here with a total sum of $6,200,000.00 with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in africa here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to States, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here. I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to States because i'm returning home. So, I want you the boxes to be sent to you when the boxes get to you in States, you will send me some money for my flight and hotel bills, then I can come to States to meet you. I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company, so you will write to the security company in email for the shipment and I will contact them as well. I have $6,200,000 in the boxes and some of my jwelries and clothes. So When I get there, we can arrange things together to start a new life and business together in the States. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible and also chat with you soon am still be online. If you can help so that I can come to you. One Love messy,pls here is my adress,to show your interesting kindly reach me here stellaromson001@yahoo.com

The first reply I sent was about some information about me.

Her reply was:
Hi honey, how are u doing babe , did u get my email? well i got all what you said babe , pls this is a long story , but i have to tell u this ok am not like that , u can trust me, do not think wethere u dont know me or not babe , just try to let me out of this problem i was first, u will know more about me ok.
did u mail the company?

All you need to do, is to contact the Security Company where my boxes are been deposited, then you will instruct them to have your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you in the States.

While writing to them, do not tell them that the boxes contain money, just tell them my deposit details as below and give them delivery information, and inform them to have the boxes shipped to you with immediate effect this week. Here are my deposit details and the contact of the Security Company:

Deposit Details

Deposit Number: GSC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: MPL-GSC-405576
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss messy romson

Contact of Security Company

Company: GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Daniel Wilfred (Custodian Manager)
Contact Email: gscoy@europe.com

Contact Tel: +234-80-60197183,2348028468337
Contact Fax: +2348028468337

While contacting them by email or phone, you will ask them what the shipment fee would be. You give them the delivery address, so that they would be able to tell us the estimated cost for the shipment.

I am counting on you and I hope you will be of help. I will wait to hear from you and I can't wait to meet you inperson.

Sincerely you messy

You know what I did, I e-mailed the company that she told me about and asked if they had her packages. I googled and search her e-mail address and it did not come up in the search.

Thank You,
Mike

kasart
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I also have been contacted by someone with the same company.
I suggest you ask for a passport. and check the company as i did. The person I have is in the UK though.
First off you can not send money that way it must go though the US embassy. Any real company would know this.
To tell you the truth the hole thing sounds fishy.
I would like to see the pics of the woman and the documants you have.
the letter is some what the same.
This maybe real so do you best to get info on her.
and check the company with the US emassy as i did.
thanks

miked31784
02-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I am not even going to do anything with that e-mail. I am try to be careful online, but some people can really get you.

kasart
02-07-2007, 02:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by miked31784

I am not even going to do anything with that e-mail. I am try to be careful online, but some people can really get you.

Yes they can but I am filing a complaint with the FBI to get them to. It is called scamming the scammer. You find them get there trust and hav them arrested. so your info is important. I have them in the UK you so not. I have there IPs.
thanks

kasart
02-07-2007, 01:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by miked31784

Did anyone else got an e-mail from that address? Please let me know. It started on siglesnet.com and spread to my e-mail address. Here's the e-mails (first one from singles net)

hi horny, . How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Am messy romson, I will like to discuss about me with you and here is my adress,stellaromson001@yahoo.com and to see if you can be of help and if you can get me out of this. I am out of the States now and I will like to discuss what brought me here from the United States. After the death of my parents in the States. I worked with my dad, my dad worked as a metal architecturer and beautifier, so i worked with him as his personal accountant when he was alive. I am the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents, I meet an african guy on dating site (couple me) and he told me to come to Africa for new living. While I was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent to sold my inheritted house just because I want to leave the States. I came in here with a total sum of $6,200,000.00 with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in africa here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to States, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here. I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to States because i'm returning home. So, I want you the boxes to be sent to you when the boxes get to you in States, you will send me some money for my flight and hotel bills, then I can come to States to meet you. I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company, so you will write to the security company in email for the shipment and I will contact them as well. I have $6,200,000 in the boxes and some of my jwelries and clothes. So When I get there, we can arrange things together to start a new life and business together in the States. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible and also chat with you soon am still be online. If you can help so that I can come to you. One Love messy,pls here is my adress,to show your interesting kindly reach me here stellaromson001@yahoo.com

The first reply I sent was about some information about me.

Her reply was:
Hi honey, how are u doing babe , did u get my email? well i got all what you said babe , pls this is a long story , but i have to tell u this ok am not like that , u can trust me, do not think wethere u dont know me or not babe , just try to let me out of this problem i was first, u will know more about me ok.
did u mail the company?

All you need to do, is to contact the Security Company where my boxes are been deposited, then you will instruct them to have your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you in the States.

While writing to them, do not tell them that the boxes contain money, just tell them my deposit details as below and give them delivery information, and inform them to have the boxes shipped to you with immediate effect this week. Here are my deposit details and the contact of the Security Company:

Deposit Details

Deposit Number: GSC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: MPL-GSC-405576
Depositor: Miss messy romson

Company: GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY
Contact Email: gscoy@europe.com

Contact Tel: +234-80-60197183,2348028468337
Contact Fax: +2348028468337

While contacting them by email or phone, you will ask them what the shipment fee would be. You give them the delivery address, so that they would be able to tell us the estimated cost for the shipment.

I am counting on you and I hope you will be of help. I will wait to hear from you and I can't wait to meet you inperson.

Sincerely you messy

You know what I did, I e-mailed the company that she told me about and asked if they had her packages. I googled and search her e-mail address and it did not come up in the search.

Thank You,
Mike

kasart
02-07-2007, 02:24 PM
The following are scammers found on other sites

mick richardson <mick_richardson2000@yahoo.com>. Myrian Godwill, "from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before) " <myriangirlwilliam@yahoo.com>.
GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY, David criag (Custodian Manager), Guarantycompany@keromail.com, monicaluv1979@hotmail.com.

Sonia Joan <soniajoanlove4@yahoo.com>. Dallie Steven <dallie_steve@yahoo.com>, MS. DALLIE STEVE, 22/23, COLLEGE ROAD, IFAKO-IJAYE, LAGOS, NIGERIA, re GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY, Maxwell Green, gtsco@consultant.com. Joseph Dayo , SECURITY HOLDING'S INSURANCE COMPANY , 10 JOSEPH ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA, sec_company1980@sify.com re Linda Douglas aka lidan dauglas <linda_daug@yahoo.com> .

Joseph Stabb <isyouamlooking41@yahoo.com> "i will treat you like my princess" . debra ray <debragirl24@yahoo.co.uk> KY / Africa, re GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY Agent of PILOT AIR COMPANY, gscoy@europe.com. Alexsandra scott <alexscott212@yahoo.com>. finebaby7713@yahoo.com.

iiimen
04-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I have had much experience over the past few years with various types of scammers and frauds---mainly dating and advance-fee frauds and scams. At one time, I recieved and had in my possession over $90,000.00 dollars in "supposed" checks for me to deposit. Of course, they were all fraudulent checks---which I forwarded to the Postmaster General and consulted the local office of the F.B.I. about.

As to your post here on "Stop-Scammers.com", I have been corresponding recently with a supposed woman who has a nearly identical story as the one you wrote about. A sob story with 2 pieces of luggage and a lot of money inside of them. I have been trying to soak information out of this person to try to get as much info as possible from them. Of course, this alleged security company and person, "Mr Daniel Wilfred (Custodian Manager)"...the one that you are supposed to contact, is likely just one of the members of the SCAM "GANG". I did do a search on the security.com address that his email is supposed to be from: Consultant and it came up with a webpage that has no "site search" engine. So, the entire site may be an elaborate fraud. I found this forum when I plugged his name into my Browser search engine. Usually I will check frauds by doing a Google, Yahoo, or MSN Search...or with a search on one or more of these sites :

snopes
truthorfiction
hoaxbusters
breakthechain
federalfraud
data-wales
scambuster419
deadoraliveinfo
In my email from "Folly Collins" <f_c_love@yahoo.com>, and her listing of who to contact---"Mr Daniel Wilfred (Custodian Manager)"...His email is different than yours but the story and all of the rest of the info. is nearly identical. All I can say is for you to make sure that you save all of your email correspondence with these people with "full headers". The F.B.I., Interpol and C.E.R.T. have very limited resources to follow up on any of them because there are so many of them and because of legal and territorial restrictions... however...unless they (the scammers) are based inside of the U.S....because they have no "spare" agents or jurisdiction outside of the U.S. borders. I am sure that this legal jurisdictional factor is paramount and is an unavoidable restriction to any law enforcement agency in ANY country. That is why these scammers are still alive and well. It limits law-enforcement's ability to do ANYTHING...even if you do have IP addresses of your scammers..or a pick up location and P.O. Box for a check to be sent to. If it is a Western Union or a Money Gram that they want you to send to them, they can pick it up anywhere in the world---so don't ever end any money of any kind---or you will become just another one of the thousands of statistics who have been scammed before!! But, if enough of us try to bait the scammers, in the old "scam the scammer" routine, once in a while they might make a mistake and give us enough info. to catch them. But just remember, the scammers are like a fluid...always in motion. (Never send any real money to them !!!!)

I have to admit, I've seen a lot of interesting and creative twists on the same basic kind of "advance fee" fraud, especially the NEW one which uses an alleged "charitable organization" as the main draw and play on your emotions to confuse your logical reasoning. It is too bad that they would stoop so low as to use a front of a charity to steal from people.

My recent scammer found a dating profile that I forgot to delete from Cafeluv. If you truly want to be entertained by scammers, just post a profile on that site! I think that a real hint from a scammer is when they first: ignore the fact that you wrote and told them you were engaged and not intererested---yet they continue to try and write to you; and second: they can't remember what website they found your profile and email address at, nor do the sites they say they found you at match any sites you have ever been to in your life! Another BIG clue is when you ask them specific questions and they simply ignore you and never give you an answer.

Nevertheless, here is a pasted copy of the letters I have recieved so far...and my replies to them. Maybe a few of my replies may help you bait your scammer.

Here is the date profile information on the scammer (no photo).
User First name - Folly
Age - 39
Mark of the zodiac - Cancer
Gender - Female
Type of relation - for long relationship
Country - United States
ZIP - 84121
City - Salt lake city
Marital status - Separated
Children - None
Height - 5'8' (173cm)
Weight - 115 lbs (52kg)
Hair color - Brown
Eyes color - Brown
Ethnicity - White/Caucasion
Religion - Christian
Smoker - Non-Smoker
Drinker - Never drink
Education - Post graduate
About: I am Highly talented, preety and good looking, having a beatifull smile. I am a caring,loving,intelligent,intellectual and God fearing wom
Seeking for - Male
Seeking age - 18 - 80
Seeking height - 4'2' (127cm) - 7'0' (213cm)
Seeking weight - 80 lbs (36kg) - 300 lbs (136kg)
Register date - 2007-04-13 19:14:02
Last access - 2007-04-18 04:59:31

Date 2007-04-13 22:05:21

Subject: Could You Be Of Help?...................

Message: I am 40yrs and living in US with my step mom and my sister?s daughter that has passed away. MY Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad?s money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST london, UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first breakup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we had the deal together, but not knowing that I?m innocent about this.until my dad passed away....

Then when I perceived all his behaviors of his newly gotten wife, I decided to leave US to meet a friend in Nigeria whom I and my Dad met during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my step mom was treating me bad and I later got to know about a contract my late dad executed In Nigeria.so I came down to take up the money from the contract and intend getting the money over to the US and start a new life also to search for my mom.

Now, I?m in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to US, I want to come over to your end and stay with you till I can locate my mom, I don?t want to live here anymore, you know I?m a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me here, so that is why I need your gesture assistance.

How I want you to help me? I have some money, which I?ve gotten from an over invoiced contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, ($2,7M) The money couldnt be wired over to the US or UK so for me to be more safe, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to US then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while I catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you . Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customschecks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival, I am offering you 10% of the money Just to show appreciations.

I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. you can get back to me at f_c_love@yahoo.com hope to read from you soon,,

Thanks..

Date 2007-04-18 04:48:42
Subject: Your message has been readed

I have to admit,
I thought I?d heard all of the scams...but this is a new twist.
IF it is for real, I can help you...but there will be NO depositing anything in any accounts of mine...nor will there be any funds sent to anyone from me. I will believe you first, when I see you and second when I see this supposed luggage delivery. I am not swayed by pretty photos, I am engaged to be married in the near future. I will be moving to another state in the near future as well. So, if this is legitimate and not a HOAX...I will help you, but you must expedite your actions. You say you have the money to take care of all of your transportation and other fees and papers... I am not certain why you need my help.
If you are a scammer, I will simply pass on your information to the authorities. FAIR?

Message has been readed by Folly on 18/04/2007 04:48:42

Date 2007-04-18 04:50:56
Subject: Hello...
Message: Thanks for the mail, i need your help to help me get the boxsdown to you, get back to me at f_c_love@yahoo.com

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Well, here we go......
To: f_c_love@yahoo.com

Hello again,

Apparently you didn't read my previous message very closely...or you do not understand english very well. I would think that since you posted your address as being from Salt Lake City...you may know the language.

Nevertheless, fill me in with the rest of the details and I will decide if this is just another scam. I would like to do what I can to help my fellow human being---but I will not support fraud.

Sincerely,
Mark

Jolly's recent reply:

Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Will Apreciate your trust and help towards this..

Honey,

I will appreciate your trust and help towards this.The boxes will only take 2-5days to be deliver to you. Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggages sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to you. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: IISA-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Sort/Clearance Code: IISA/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: IISA 33 94 07
Depositor: Miss Folly Collins.

Company: Irewole International Security Agent
Contact Email: irewole@consultant.com

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to attestate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you in the State. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them. Keep in touch.

Loads Of Love,
Folly collins...

Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I Will Apreciate your trust and help towards this..
To: "Folly Collins" <f_c_love@yahoo.com>

Hello again,

If there is anything illegal about this---and you are not telling me the whole truth about it all, I will deny any knowledge of having any part of an illegal act. I will NOT be any part of ANY fraud or illegal activity. I am a law-abiding citizen! So, I suggest you decide if there is any way I could get into trouble with any of this activity....and if there is, I don't want to have any part of it for any amount of money! Do we understand each other?

You said that I would need to call the security company and instruct them to deliver/send this "luggage" to me. Then you said that I would need to ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be? I will not pay for any fees. I am not that stupid!!! This is one of the methods that scammers use to steal money--- It is called "advanced fee fraud". They set up a phoney company that the "mark" (me) is supposed to send a fee to.....and then they disappear with the money that was sent. DUHHHHHHH!!! I am not going to fall for a simple foolish scam like that !!! You are going to have to be a little more creative than that !!

So, if you pay all of these clearance and shipment fees...and I simply accept delivery of your luggage and hold it for you....then I may consider going forward with this strnage request of yours. But I can guarantee you---no money will leave my hands or my account...and I will not deposit a fake check from you into my account to draw cash out of to pay these supposed clearance and shipment fees. I know all about that scam too!!!.

So, the ball is in your court. If you send me a legitimate bank transfer or bonified cashier's check for all of these fees ( I have seen many fake Money Grams, Western Unions, Money Orders, and Bank Checks----so trying to fool me in any way will not work)----If I decide to help you pay for the clearance and shipment fees, I will wait until your money completely clears both banks before I will try to use any of it to pay for your clearance and shipment fees on the luggage. If this is all legitimate, you can find out for yourself from the security company how much these fees are going to be and make a payment to me to cover them....right? I cannot know that this "security company" is real or a fraud. You can send me all kinds of information, addresses and phone numbers....and I still have no way to find out if they are real or not without calling the FBI and Interpol. So, if it is legitimate and you want to keep it all very quiet...and simple...Why can't you simply get your luggage, get a plane ticket, and leave? I will also need to see and verify your flight information and your personal identification/passport, etc. If you expect me to trust you, then you are going to have to trust me completely---without ANY reservations....Am I Right?

It seems to me that there are just too many strange things going on here with all of this! Don't forget what I told you in a previous letter about my having been involved before with the authorities to catch some scammers. We caught them and they were prosecuted and put behind bars.

Write soon with your explanations about everything again......and make it real.

Mark

My next letter will be to the alleged consultant (Mr. BIG) (smile)!

jakethedane
04-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Don?t! Fir the love of everything you call sacred and good! It?s one of the oldest scams in the book. I have recieved so many of those letters inmy time. they all have these strange stories about how they lost their parents or fiancee or whatever. And they just happen to have alarge sum of money that they want to share with you. please tell me to stop when it sounds ridiculous....
If anyone owns $6.200.000, they sure know how to get the money out of the country, trust me. It?s called whitewashing. Guys, don?t believe them. delete the emails and get on with what?s important to you.

onthebeaches007
05-02-2007, 05:04 PM
I have been on Singlesnet for about a month and unless you contact the women...they are ALL scams! They all use a yahoo account and they are from all places. In fact, many of them will list a city in the US and then tell you in an e-mail where they really live. I've had them from Netherlands who was born in the UK and now lives with her uncle in Nigeria. Well we all know what Nigeria is all about

The last one had a similar story and a very convincing personal e-mail but her second response was bad and canned so I declined to reply. She did volunteer to give me her number in her first e-mail and it was very personal. Dont be fooled by this and calling to Nigeria can be expensive especially if its a mobile

Also watch for the name of the pictures they send you. Notice they are number 1, 2 and so on. This is so they can keep track of what pictures they send you. If they were smart, they was name the pictures like "on the beach" or "close up."

I first singed up for singlesnet because of someone soliciting me and then discovered very quickly she was in another part of the world. I stayed in for my 30 days just to see if I could get any hits and they are all scams.

The only way to make this site work is to go search the profiles for yourself

Good luck

rusty
05-10-2007, 09:22 PM
i have gotten a letter from a person wanting me to send for 2 traveling boxes as well to a mr dan smith she said her mom died and that her dad and his new wife disowned her because her last boyfriend fled with some money belonging to her dad's company

rotordude
05-20-2007, 01:15 PM
just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

rotordude
05-20-2007, 01:15 PM
just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

ham
05-21-2007, 08:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by rotordude

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

ham
05-21-2007, 08:27 AM

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

cmiia
05-21-2007, 08:52 PM

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

cmiia
05-21-2007, 08:52 PM

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.