PDA

View Full Version : Beware of ualadys. (ualadys.com)

accesscrimea
03-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

seajay
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Do "ualadys" feed profiles into any of the mass networks, such as AFA or Angelika?

ham
04-01-2007, 03:03 PM
I can't say in any particular case, but it has been documented databases ( or chunks thereof ) are traded between various agencies many times back and forth.
Come think of it, AFA, SCANNA, CHERRY BLOSSOM, ELENA'S MODELS and many other trademarks are just FACADES bringing together countless local agencies, dating dealers, middlemen, photographers etc.
Often network X publishes a reprimand saying they are banning affiliates Y and Z for a reason.
Ask yourself: are those dating dealers going to commit ritual suicide, or are they just going to join another junk dating farm ( whether under their actual name or not )?
What about the databases of the countless agencies long gone out of business?
Are these databases destroyed or sold to the highest bidder?
It must also be remembered that most agencies store different photosets with different hairdo, clothing, hair color etc: you may not even realize you are seeing the same woman ( whether she's real or just bought pictures ).

BluePoet
04-07-2007, 08:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by accesscrimea

Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I liked Svetlana and I am not able to contact her!
Can I help myself to find her???

I WAS WRONG !!!
To send a message I paid 5,33 Euros

This site, UA Ladys.com : it is a jest, a mistake, a ROBBERY, a crime

To:
Date:

Subject:

Svetlana G. #7966
Blue_Poet P. #410927
02 April 2007 11:19:21

Re:

This letter was translated for Svetlana by Natalya K.

" Hello, (...)

Thank you for the letter and for the information you've been trying to give me, but unfortunatelly according to the rules of this agency I can't get any private information from you, like phone numbers, e-mails and so on, so I think that the only way for us to communicate is to use this agency, and unfortunatelly I can't change these rules and I hope that you will write me here.

I will wait for your reply and hope that it will be positive.

Svetlana "

- It is like this never possible to contact Svetlana, the Police should contain this site. [u]</u>

I WAS WRONG !!!
To send a message I paid 5, 33 Euros

:(

BluePoet
04-07-2007, 08:13 PM

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I liked Svetlana and I am not able to contact her!
Can I help myself to find her???

I WAS WRONG !!!
To send a message I paid 5,33 Euros

This site, UA Ladys.com : it is a jest, a mistake, a ROBBERY, a crime

To:
Date:

Subject:

Svetlana G. #7966
Blue_Poet P. #410927
02 April 2007 11:19:21

Re:

This letter was translated for Svetlana by Natalya K.

" Hello, (...)

Thank you for the letter and for the information you've been trying to give me, but unfortunatelly according to the rules of this agency I can't get any private information from you, like phone numbers, e-mails and so on, so I think that the only way for us to communicate is to use this agency, and unfortunatelly I can't change these rules and I hope that you will write me here.

I will wait for your reply and hope that it will be positive.

Svetlana "

- It is like this never possible to contact Svetlana, the Police should contain this site. [u]</u>

I WAS WRONG !!!
To send a message I paid 5, 33 Euros

:(

thatcrazy
06-12-2007, 06:53 PM
"They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. "

I am sorry but this is complete bull****. I have used CC/Ualadys in the distant past and had a few girls turn down my letters for various reasons. One said she was already communicating with a guy and did not want to write..

I also visited a branch of CC/Ualadys and had an ok experience.

Now I am not saying they are complete angels but some of the **** that is written about them is just complete regurgitated bull**** and I am sure many of the people who write it have hidden agendas.

Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

Grow some balls and go find out for yourself.

thatcrazy
06-12-2007, 06:53 PM
"They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. "

I am sorry but this is complete bull****. I have used CC/Ualadys in the distant past and had a few girls turn down my letters for various reasons. One said she was already communicating with a guy and did not want to write..

I also visited a branch of CC/Ualadys and had an ok experience.

Now I am not saying they are complete angels but some of the **** that is written about them is just complete regurgitated bull**** and I am sure many of the people who write it have hidden agendas.

Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

Grow some balls and go find out for yourself.

cmiia
06-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Hmmmm.....very defensive.

Perhaps you're a spokesman for a certain agency????.

cmiia
06-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Hmmmm.....very defensive.

ham
06-13-2007, 04:46 AM
quote:Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

no...we listen to YOU...is this right...right?
What's the difference, can you please tell?

quote:I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

aren't middlemen doing the same?

ham
06-13-2007, 04:46 AM
quote:Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

no...we listen to YOU...is this right...right?
What's the difference, can you please tell?

quote:I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

aren't middlemen doing the same?

jake122969
09-20-2007, 03:37 PM
My favorite ladies list

Olga A.
Angela K.
Ira N.
Jackie V.
Nataliya B.
Suzy H.
Natalya G.
Elena P.
Alena K.
Julia S.
Anastasia K.
Anita K.
Kristina B.
Tatyana S.

I got unsolicited mail from all of these women every one age 18-26
My age 51. I always tell myself if something too good to be true then it isnt. Who is crunching out all these mailings?

alaman
12-14-2007, 05:16 PM
If you guys want to take some action instead of complain, the thing to do is chargeback any purchases made from your credit card. Fraud would be the reason, and once their credit card processor gets a handfull of those, they'll yank their processing. Now how many of you are just complaining and like to pretend the fantasy, and how many of you can act on your complaints?

Goddiejens
12-15-2007, 08:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by jake122969

My favorite ladies list

Olga A.
Angela K.
Ira N.
Jackie V.
Nataliya B.
Suzy H.
Natalya G.
Elena P.
Alena K.
Julia S.
Anastasia K.
Anita K.
Kristina B.
Tatyana S.

I got unsolicited mail from all of these women every one age 18-26
My age 51. I always tell myself if something too good to be true then it isnt. Who is crunching out all these mailings?

Hi Jake,

I have other favorite girls, but some of your top 15 have mailed me:

-1- Olga A. mailed me end of October 2007:

Hello my dear stranger, dear .......!

Probably you are surprised to get my letter... But for me it is not strange... You know why? I'll tell you.

Some weeks ago I was walking in a park, it was beginning of autumn and I felt a little bit sad... You know such mood happens in autumn! I was alone, as usual. But then I noticed that only I(!!!) was alone at that park! I saw so many couples around me! Men and girls... Everybody seemed to be happy! I could not understand why I feell so sad looking at them, but suddenly I realized that I hate to be alone...

And I don't want to be alone!

I came here, to this agency to try to look for my love abroad. Probably you'll ask me why abroad? That's clear! My mother is divorced, and now she is married again. She lives abroad, and her husband is foreigner. Looking at her I think that men abroad are more loving, caring and sensitive... I don't want to be with a "rude animal", I wish to love my tender husband and to surround him with all warmth and love of my heart!

Something tells me that it is you who is the most decent man! You ask me why I think so... I don't know! Have you ever heard about woman's intuition? Maybe it told me that I should write you?

So I hope you are interested in me now... I do wish you to be interested! And I do wish to get your reply! Because if you don't reply me, we would never get know if we are those people who were created for each other!

And now it is your turn to make a decision... Would you like to get know more about me? If yes - I am waiting for your reply!

With all my affection,
Yours,
Olga

-2- Angela K. I had no contact with her!

-3- Ira N. mailed me in July, 2007:

Hello dear ..... !

I have read your profile in the Internet and I am very interested in you.

I am very modest by nature ,but this time I am really very impressed by you and I feel I have to make first step towards you.

I am very positive and sociable person,who is willing to recreate own life and to start new life full of love,trust,respect and moments of joy.

I wish to have children and loving husband.

I am sure I'll make you very happy as I know some secrets how to preserve love in family,how to live with each other in love to eternity.

I believe to be a good wife and mother is my vocation.

I hope you understand that it is not natural to boast,but YOU may be LUCKY MAN.

Best regards!

Ira.

-4- Jackie V. I had no contact with her

-5- Nataliya B. I had no contact with her

-6- Suzy H. I had no contact with her

-7- Natalya G. mailed me in September, 2007:

I am a pretty girl with a nice character.

Hi! A girl from Zhitomir is writing to you. My name is Nastya. I would like to get acquainted with a man from a foreign country and to go there with him to create a family of our own.

I am a pretty girl with a nice character. I am studying at a college and my future profession will be designer. I love walks. I enjoy communicating with interesting people. I like discos and walks in the park. I also like reading and painting. I want to meet a man with a soft character. He shouldn?t neglect his appearance, he should also be joyful. Good manners are very important.

I would like to ask you a question ? are you fond of alcoholic drinks and which negative habits do you have? Do you like children? Do you like animals? What is your attitude to art?

I hope for the answer from you. I will reply with pleasure.

Nastya

-8- Elena P. mailed me in October in German language:

Gr?sse von Dina

Hallo ..... !

Ich heisse Dina. Ich bin Studentin. Im n?chsten SOmmer absolviere ich die Uni. Ich bin ledig und habe keine Kinder.

Meine Freunde sagen, dass ich lebensfroh, offen und freundlich bin. Mir scheint es, dass ich auch romantisch, aufrichtig und treu bin. Ich liebe Kinder und Tiere.

Wie jede Frau tr?ume ich eine Familie mit einem passenden Mann zu gr?nden und Kinder zu bekommen.

F?r jede Beziehung sind Aufrichtigkeit, Treue, Vertrauen, Verst?ndnis und LIebe von gro?er Bedeutung.

Meine Freizeit verbringe ich mit meinen Freunden. Wir fahren aufs Land, machen Schaschlicks.

Wenn ich zu Hause bin, h?re ich Musik, sehe fern, lese B?cher. Mir gef?llt es mein Haus sauber und gem?tlich zu machen und zu kochen.

Wenn Du Interesse hast, mich besser kennen zu lernen, freue mich auf Deinen Brief.

Mit besten W?nschen,

Dina

-9- Alena K. I had no contact with her

-10- Julia S. I had no contact with her

-11- Anastasia K. I had no contact with her

-12- Anita K. I had no contact with her

-13- Kristina B. I had no contact with her

-14- Tatyana S. I had no contact with her

Best regards,
Goddiejens

BluePoet
12-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Hello, thank you for your comments!

I don't know English, excuse if it is not perfect!

It would be beautiful to use the internete to know Ladies of everyone.
I am enrolled in the site: Match. with of MSN and it is correct, honest.
We can receive the e-mail address and to contact the personally Mrs.,
that is that it is exactly and honest.

UALADYS.COM are criminal and they don't respect the feelings of the people.
Even in the internete we fed dreams, we created emotions and UaLadys seek
just money, profit, is CRIME!

The Police should contain that site and others that are not honest.

They sent me of UaLadys a message of Christmas and he/she has these contacts there:

24x7 Call center
United States
+1 (315) 849-5814
United Kigdom
+44 (315) 849-5814
Skype support
ualadys
It goes any question in English
about this site please call:

IISPP INC
+1 (212) 226-8900
Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 (EST)

IISPP Inc.
190 east 7th street suite 702
New City, NY 10009

It is disguise, LIE, deceive the people and they make money with that.
I was careful and I just took a risk 5 euros, but a lot of people exist
they lose her/it a lot of money and that you/they should be alerted for this danger.
Once again thank you and GOOD Good Christmas.

FORT HUG!

BluePoet
12-15-2007, 09:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by seajay

Do "ualadys" feed profiles into any of the mass networks, such as AFA or Angelika?

Hello, thank you for your comments!

I don't know English, excuse if it is not perfect!

It would be beautiful to use the internete to know Ladies of everyone.
I am enrolled in the site: Match. with of MSN and it is correct, honest.
We can receive the e-mail address and to contact the personally Mrs.,
that is that it is exactly and honest.

UALADYS.COM are criminal and they don't respect the feelings of the people.
Even in the internete we fed dreams, we created emotions and UaLadys seek
just money, profit, is CRIME!

The Police should contain that site and others that are not honest.

They sent me of UaLadys a message of Christmas and he/she has these contacts there:

24x7 Call center
United States
+1 (315) 849-5814
United Kigdom
+44 (315) 849-5814
Skype support
ualadys
It goes any question in English
about this site please call:

IISPP INC
+1 (212) 226-8900
Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 (EST)

IISPP Inc.
190 east 7th street suite 702
New City, NY 10009

It is disguise, LIE, deceive the people and they make money with that.
I was careful and I just took a risk 5 euros, but a lot of people exist
they lose her/it a lot of money and that you/they should be alerted for this danger.
Once again thank you and GOOD Good Christmas.

FORT HUG!

thatcrazy
05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Or perhaps you're just an idiot?

sitting around writing letters to girls over the internet then people are surprised when they get scammed.

The girls at UAladys (CC) are 100% real. If you're writing diectly to them half the time??? Who the hell knows.

Get on a plane if you actually want to meet a girl from there. I mean that IS the whole point.. right?

Sitting around complaining like a bunch of fuken girls thinking you're actually accomplishing anything.

thatcrazy
05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Or perhaps you're just an idiot?

sitting around writing letters to girls over the internet then people are surprised when they get scammed.

The girls at UAladys (CC) are 100% real. If you're writing diectly to them half the time??? Who the hell knows.

Get on a plane if you actually want to meet a girl from there. I mean that IS the whole point.. right?

Sitting around complaining like a bunch of fuken girls thinking you're actually accomplishing anything.

skipped
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??

skipped
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??

Blue Horseshoe
05-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi Skipped,

I was just wondering where you planned to visit? Have you been out there before? Are you meeting a particular correspondent or are you meeting a number of ladies? Are you visiting any other agencies other than ualadys/uadreams?

I've been out there (Simferopol), and maybe thinking of heading out there again...so, just interested in your plans & thoughts/confidence regarding getting caught up in possible scams & being ripped off.

quote:Originally posted by skipped

Blue Horseshoe
05-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi Skipped,

I was just wondering where you planned to visit? Have you been out there before? Are you meeting a particular correspondent or are you meeting a number of ladies? Are you visiting any other agencies other than ualadys/uadreams?

I've been out there (Simferopol), and maybe thinking of heading out there again...so, just interested in your plans & thoughts/confidence regarding getting caught up in possible scams & being ripped off.

Anthony Ferrara
05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Hello All!

Well, all of you can see my recent updated result's re Ua Lady's and Ru Lady's on the info re Marina! As of today, 05/16/2008 I have eliminated my profile from not only UA Lady's and RU Lady's but also AR Lady's!! Sorry but I now feel all of these sites are either only in exsistance for the Money or simply out right Scammer's!!!! I have spen alot of Real Money corresponding with "I thought" a few Serious and Sincere Woman only to offer to come to them and there is alway's something that comes up and they cannot see me!! Well, as the saying goes action's speak louder than word's!! I have to admit that I Truely thought when I was corresponding with Christina #151 at RU Lady's I have finaly found my True Love, She also encouraged me to pour my Heart out to her and wrote to me so many, many Affectionate word's! Well, they were nothing but Inconsiderate and Uncommital word's, Simply said and stated!!!!
In closeing I think any men who visit and patronise these sites is wasteing thier Money and again as I had stated recently I have No Proof that any Man or Men from any country have Married one of the Women on those sites, Sorry, All BS to me!!

Sincerely,

Tone :)

Anthony Ferrara
05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Hello All!

Well, all of you can see my recent updated result's re Ua Lady's and Ru Lady's on the info re Marina! As of today, 05/16/2008 I have eliminated my profile from not only UA Lady's and RU Lady's but also AR Lady's!! Sorry but I now feel all of these sites are either only in exsistance for the Money or simply out right Scammer's!!!! I have spen alot of Real Money corresponding with "I thought" a few Serious and Sincere Woman only to offer to come to them and there is alway's something that comes up and they cannot see me!! Well, as the saying goes action's speak louder than word's!! I have to admit that I Truely thought when I was corresponding with Christina #151 at RU Lady's I have finaly found my True Love, She also encouraged me to pour my Heart out to her and wrote to me so many, many Affectionate word's! Well, they were nothing but Inconsiderate and Uncommital word's, Simply said and stated!!!!
In closeing I think any men who visit and patronise these sites is wasteing thier Money and again as I had stated recently I have No Proof that any Man or Men from any country have Married one of the Women on those sites, Sorry, All BS to me!!

Sincerely,

swdawson
05-22-2008, 06:33 PM
This is very much true, I found out the hard way. I spent thousands of dollars for letters and 3 trips to see my lady. I also paid for and recieved our K-1 visa only for her to back out at the last minute, saying I did not make enough money. WATCH OUT FOR THE ZHITOMIR BRANCH. DARIA SHERSTNOVA #4252 SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER, SCAMMER. THE AGENCY BACKS HER UP BECAUSE THEY MAKE LOTS OF MONEY ON HER. I THINK SHE GETS PAID! HERE IS A LETTER FROM THE AGENCY.

Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

To: sdawson

Message-Id: &lt;20080521113951.086FA866713@mail.iispp.com&gt;
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Thank you for your letter.

We had long conversations with our Zhitomir office.

And talked to Daria as well.

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Everything you bought her during your visit was done by yourself.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Reply sent by Julia Mazurok
For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=73197

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

swdawson
05-22-2008, 06:33 PM
This is very much true, I found out the hard way. I spent thousands of dollars for letters and 3 trips to see my lady. I also paid for and recieved our K-1 visa only for her to back out at the last minute, saying I did not make enough money. WATCH OUT FOR THE ZHITOMIR BRANCH. DARIA SHERSTNOVA #4252 SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER, SCAMMER. THE AGENCY BACKS HER UP BECAUSE THEY MAKE LOTS OF MONEY ON HER. I THINK SHE GETS PAID! HERE IS A LETTER FROM THE AGENCY.

Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

To: sdawson

Message-Id: &lt;20080521113951.086FA866713@mail.iispp.com&gt;
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Thank you for your letter.

We had long conversations with our Zhitomir office.

And talked to Daria as well.

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Everything you bought her during your visit was done by yourself.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Reply sent by Julia Mazurok
For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=73197

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

swdawson
05-23-2008, 11:12 AM
I have made 3 trips to see my lady at ualadys. I was engaged to her. Had the K-1 visa approved and she backed out. She said I did not have enough money to support her. Spent 20,000 dollars in 1 year.
Never again. But beware scammers are everywhere. They are in the USA as well.

It is all for the money!!!

quote:Originally posted by Anthony Ferrara

Hello All!

Sincerely,

swdawson
05-23-2008, 11:12 AM
I have made 3 trips to see my lady at ualadys. I was engaged to her. Had the K-1 visa approved and she backed out. She said I did not have enough money to support her. Spent 20,000 dollars in 1 year.

Hello All!

Sincerely,

skipped
05-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Dawson,
So did she ever ask you upfront about your occupation? Or how much much money you made yearly?? When you were visiting her or taking her out did she want to you buy her many gifts? Did she seem to expect alot of material type things? If you went through all the hassle of getting her a visa then you must have had (or at least it seemed) a meeting of the minds about being engaged or getting married? She knew that you were going through the steps to get her a visa then why did she not say something early on about being so concerned about material items? Sometimes I wonder about all females on this planet. I was considering visiting Zhitomir (not to meet this girl you are speaking of)but now I am not too sure!!

skipped
05-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Dawson,
So did she ever ask you upfront about your occupation? Or how much much money you made yearly?? When you were visiting her or taking her out did she want to you buy her many gifts? Did she seem to expect alot of material type things? If you went through all the hassle of getting her a visa then you must have had (or at least it seemed) a meeting of the minds about being engaged or getting married? She knew that you were going through the steps to get her a visa then why did she not say something early on about being so concerned about material items? Sometimes I wonder about all females on this planet. I was considering visiting Zhitomir (not to meet this girl you are speaking of)but now I am not too sure!!

Blue Horseshoe
05-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Yes, this is ABSOLUTELY the problem with all of this: the financial aspect.

It seems innocuous enough to write letters, but when you get to the point of actually going to the Ukraine to visit your darlin', it's then that the COST jumps into SHARP focus & begins to take on a life of its own.

To turn my little day-dream into reality, it cost me around $4000 in total just for ONE trip and THAT was to ONE city to see ONE 'lady' for....wait for it....ONE week!!!! So I can easily see how you got through $20000 on three trips.

People considering going there should think carefully.

quote:Originally posted by swdawson

Hello All!

Sincerely,

Blue Horseshoe
05-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Yes, this is ABSOLUTELY the problem with all of this: the financial aspect.

It seems innocuous enough to write letters, but when you get to the point of actually going to the Ukraine to visit your darlin', it's then that the COST jumps into SHARP focus & begins to take on a life of its own.

To turn my little day-dream into reality, it cost me around $4000 in total just for ONE trip and THAT was to ONE city to see ONE 'lady' for....wait for it....ONE week!!!! So I can easily see how you got through $20000 on three trips.

People considering going there should think carefully.

quote:Originally posted by swdawson

Hello All!

Sincerely,

skipped
05-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Blue Horseshoe,
Was your trip a complete waste of time and money as well? Or did it turn out well with the lady you went to visit? Many post have said to have a few options picked out before visiting because sometimes your first choice is an absolute disaster. Any thoughts on this since you have previously visited?? -Thanks
skipped

skipped
05-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Blue Horseshoe,
Was your trip a complete waste of time and money as well? Or did it turn out well with the lady you went to visit? Many post have said to have a few options picked out before visiting because sometimes your first choice is an absolute disaster. Any thoughts on this since you have previously visited?? -Thanks
skipped

swdawson
05-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Skipped,
She seemed to be really sincere. We got along great, until the last trip. I hired a Private Investigator to find out everything. I confronted ualadys about it. They require the ladies to answer all letters, some the ladies do not answer themselves. I met many friends in my 3 visits to Zhitomir. It is a great city to visit, but stay away from ualadys. There is an excellent Agency there hearts-connection.net. It is run by a brother and sister. It is ownened by an American that lives in Maryland. He married an Ukrainian and started Agency, because of the way ualadys treats people.
They do not have a lot of girls, but the ones they have are sincere.

I was hurt really bad by this girl and if anyone else has got any letters from her please let me know. I am going to submit her to the scammer site. It will take me a while. I have so many documents, pictures, ect. She has changed her photos in the last couple of days.

You ask me if she knew about my Job. Yes she did. She has know about it since November. It was a temporary thing. Everybody knows that you can not get a visa without income. I had to prove it to the USCIS, before I could get the K-1 visa.
I bought her many gifts. We shoped all the time. She spoke to me, my children, my parents on the telephone almost every day. She spoke to the attorney, she even had them convinced that she was serious.
I have since found out that she was writing other men. She was also afraid to leave her mother. There are all kinds of facts that played in to it.
I am afraid it was all a scam from the begining.

Dawson,

swdawson
05-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Skipped,
She seemed to be really sincere. We got along great, until the last trip. I hired a Private Investigator to find out everything. I confronted ualadys about it. They require the ladies to answer all letters, some the ladies do not answer themselves. I met many friends in my 3 visits to Zhitomir. It is a great city to visit, but stay away from ualadys. There is an excellent Agency there hearts-connection.net. It is run by a brother and sister. It is ownened by an American that lives in Maryland. He married an Ukrainian and started Agency, because of the way ualadys treats people.
They do not have a lot of girls, but the ones they have are sincere.

I was hurt really bad by this girl and if anyone else has got any letters from her please let me know. I am going to submit her to the scammer site. It will take me a while. I have so many documents, pictures, ect. She has changed her photos in the last couple of days.

You ask me if she knew about my Job. Yes she did. She has know about it since November. It was a temporary thing. Everybody knows that you can not get a visa without income. I had to prove it to the USCIS, before I could get the K-1 visa.
I bought her many gifts. We shoped all the time. She spoke to me, my children, my parents on the telephone almost every day. She spoke to the attorney, she even had them convinced that she was serious.
I have since found out that she was writing other men. She was also afraid to leave her mother. There are all kinds of facts that played in to it.
I am afraid it was all a scam from the begining.

Dawson,

Blue Horseshoe
05-25-2008, 03:06 PM
You know, that's a very good question. Actually, I learnt a lot & have to admit that the whole experience of ACTUALLY GOING THERE was quite a steep learning curve for me.

After a year of letters & gifts, I discovered after about 20 minutes of first meeting her & particularly over the next few days, that the whole thing had been bogus.

So why did I keep seeing her? Well, it was either that, or hanging around a Soviet-style apartment I'd rented for two weeks [B)]

This is not to say that I think all the women out there are just in league with their agencies & involved solely in scamming foreign men; it stands to reason that there will be genuine women looking to marry a foreigner. Yet, I would say that from what I've read, that scamming foreign men out of money in return for a 'little romance' is actually quite a popular tale & pastime over there, because even in the most obscure places in the Ukraine, there seems to be a popular knowledge of this.

As for the 'lady' I went to see? You wanna know who she is, don't cha? [:o)] Well she is Irina #7536 and can now be found on the uadreams site. If you look very carefully at two of her pics, you can actually see the diamond earrings I bought her....

Am I bothered...? NO WAY! I'll tell you why, I didn't fancy her, she's not as attractive in 'real life' as some of her pictures portray [8D], but also I didn't like her attitude at times, either. No, I'm well out of it.

I don't say I'll never go out there again, I may do, but I'll be seeing the sites and treating it as much as a relaxing holiday rather than anything too serious re: meeting my correspondent.

Blue Horseshoe,
skipped

Blue Horseshoe
05-25-2008, 03:06 PM
You know, that's a very good question. Actually, I learnt a lot & have to admit that the whole experience of ACTUALLY GOING THERE was quite a steep learning curve for me.

After a year of letters & gifts, I discovered after about 20 minutes of first meeting her & particularly over the next few days, that the whole thing had been bogus.

So why did I keep seeing her? Well, it was either that, or hanging around a Soviet-style apartment I'd rented for two weeks [B)]

This is not to say that I think all the women out there are just in league with their agencies & involved solely in scamming foreign men; it stands to reason that there will be genuine women looking to marry a foreigner. Yet, I would say that from what I've read, that scamming foreign men out of money in return for a 'little romance' is actually quite a popular tale & pastime over there, because even in the most obscure places in the Ukraine, there seems to be a popular knowledge of this.

As for the 'lady' I went to see? You wanna know who she is, don't cha? [:o)] Well she is Irina #7536 and can now be found on the uadreams site. If you look very carefully at two of her pics, you can actually see the diamond earrings I bought her....

Am I bothered...? NO WAY! I'll tell you why, I didn't fancy her, she's not as attractive in 'real life' as some of her pictures portray [8D], but also I didn't like her attitude at times, either. No, I'm well out of it.

I don't say I'll never go out there again, I may do, but I'll be seeing the sites and treating it as much as a relaxing holiday rather than anything too serious re: meeting my correspondent.

Blue Horseshoe,
skipped

skipped
05-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the info Dawson & Blue horseshoe -skipped

skipped
05-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the info Dawson & Blue horseshoe -skipped

skipped
05-26-2008, 04:52 PM
dawson,
Hey, I have another question for you if you don't mind? Did you hire the Private eye before the third trip over or after she started getting bizarre on the third visit? You must have felt that she was not being honest with you or some kind of a red flag was thrown to hire a Private investigator, right? Or maybe the private eye was hired to figure out the policies of UAladys? Let me say this way. Was your the PI hired to find out more about the girl or about the agency?? Thanks -skipped

skipped
05-26-2008, 04:52 PM
dawson,
Hey, I have another question for you if you don't mind? Did you hire the Private eye before the third trip over or after she started getting bizarre on the third visit? You must have felt that she was not being honest with you or some kind of a red flag was thrown to hire a Private investigator, right? Or maybe the private eye was hired to figure out the policies of UAladys? Let me say this way. Was your the PI hired to find out more about the girl or about the agency?? Thanks -skipped

swdawson
05-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Skipped,

It was more to find out about the Agency. I have been in contact with several Investigative news programs that are considering doing a program on the growing problem and I need to find out everything I can. If there are others in this forum that want to help, I want to expose them for what they are doing. By the way for everyone info, there was more to the split up of ualadys.com and uadreams.com It was not only because of credit card processing problems like they say. It will be revealed later.

dawson,

swdawson
05-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Skipped,

It was more to find out about the Agency. I have been in contact with several Investigative news programs that are considering doing a program on the growing problem and I need to find out everything I can. If there are others in this forum that want to help, I want to expose them for what they are doing. By the way for everyone info, there was more to the split up of ualadys.com and uadreams.com It was not only because of credit card processing problems like they say. It will be revealed later.

dawson,

skipped
05-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Dawson,
So are you going to reveal this issue with ualadys here on this website? Or is there some other place I should be watching for this info?? Thanks -skipped

skipped
05-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Dawson,
So are you going to reveal this issue with ualadys here on this website? Or is there some other place I should be watching for this info?? Thanks -skipped

Goddiejens
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Hello guys,

please do not miss my posting about ualadys Zhitomir and uadreams Kremenchug in the other thread about ualadys here in this forum.

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Goddiejens
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Hello guys,

please do not miss my posting about ualadys Zhitomir and uadreams Kremenchug in the other thread about ualadys here in this forum.

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Blue Horseshoe
06-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Goodiejens,

thanks for your offer, and NO OFFENCE, but can you list the threads you're on? I don't mind taking a look, but I can't trawl endlessly through this site looking...

Btw, anybody any thoughts on Lugansk UAL? I've got this amazing blonde-wonder-babe writing to me as if I'm the last man alive from there....I just wondered what the story is with this branch [}:)]

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hello guys,

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Blue Horseshoe
06-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Goodiejens,

thanks for your offer, and NO OFFENCE, but can you list the threads you're on? I don't mind taking a look, but I can't trawl endlessly through this site looking...

Btw, anybody any thoughts on Lugansk UAL? I've got this amazing blonde-wonder-babe writing to me as if I'm the last man alive from there....I just wondered what the story is with this branch [}:)]

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hello guys,

goodiejens (from Kiev)