PDA

View Full Version : Answer from UA Staff

onthebeaches007
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I figured I would start a new thread because there are so many regarding CC/UA. When I received my first response back from a lady I had writen, I saw a red flag due to her not answering ANY of my questions. So, I took it upon myself to ask customer service a question. My question was simply this...

Dear staff.
I wrote to one of your lady's and she didn't answer my questions. What do you think of this?

Now notice the defensive posture the staff member took and how they went over board stating that the staff member NEVER answers for the ladies.

Here's what they wrote...

Hello, dear Steven.

Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.

As for your question first of all I have to tell you that we don\'t assume any responsibility for the replies of the ladies.
Our ladies write letters themselves, we NEVER write the letters for the ladies or suggest them what to write.
Maybe the problem with this lady is that she just cannot write good letters? The matter is that for many ladies this way of communication is rather new and they cannot get accustomed to it yet.
But if you give me the ID of the lady I will check what was wrong with her reply - maybe she just didn\'t understand well the sense of your letter or was inattentive reading it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are always happy to help you.
We appreciate your membership!
With best wishes, Elena, UA Ladys trip manager

onthebeaches007
04-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Okay,

So I waited a couple of day and wrote this staff member back. This is what I wrote...

Hello Elana,

So nice of you to write me and please forgive me for indicating that you would assume any responsibility for the clients response. On the contrary, I wasn?t implying that you had any responsibility but did have a concern for all of my questions going answered. When you say the woman may not be a good letter writer...I have to boldly disagree. The letter was very well written and it was obvious that she indeed did read my letter of she wouldn?t have the ability to respond the way she did.

One aspect of her letter implied that I could ask her questions about her country and her which is exactly what I did in the former letter. I find this strange and also noticed many others on the net complaining about this from your site and other sites. If I am going to spend $7.00 each time to write a letter, I better be assured the woman is reading it fully and being helped to write back at the capacity that she desires.

Your website also stated how many of these women only come in or have contact every couple of days so I was surprised to get such a quick response. I was please...but surprised

All of these aspects of the response add up and causing people like me to see what we call red flags and become suspicions.

I have no problem with someone making money from a dating service but I need it to be at an honest level promoting trust to me as a client. If you want me to spend a lot money on a package for a trip...I need to feel comfortable from the beginning and through the entire process.

On another note I realize there are no guarantees that a certain woman will respond a certain want as she has a choice as well. But, if I?m going to pour my heart out to someone, she better be receiving what I have to offer. There are many crimes out there in the world and some more violent than others. However, the worse crime it to play with a man?s or woman?s heart. Women will just leave and run away, but men will rally together and create a class action suite when they have had enough. Men will spend their last dime on something we call principle because we take pride in our own integrity and will not stand for anyone being shady!

So with that said, may we be perfectly clear on our relationship between me and the woman I decide to share my heart with.

I joined your service in June of last year and have enjoyed many women writing me. It wasn?t until last week that one ?really? caught my eye even though she is very young. There was something intriguing about her thus the reason for a letter. It may not go anywhere and I may end up with a friend instead of a lover and that okay as well. But I want this to fully be the decision of me and this woman!

Thanks for taking the time to write me and let's see where we can go from here!

Warmly

Steven

onthebeaches007
04-13-2007, 03:02 PM
The staff writes back. Notice how she didn't address my concern for the first letter and places all her emphasis on the second letter I just wrote that hasn't been answered. But...now they are on alert and I'm sure I will not hear from this woman until they "actually" contact her for a "real" answer. I'm also wondering how this woman will respond when I ask her in another letter why she didn't answer my questions in her first reply. Maybe she'll say "what reply"...haha. And her picture is stamped with CC instead of UA so it seems shes been on the site a while.

Also notice how she starts to brag about how good their service is and implying how they have to turn away potential women that they interview. What the hell does that have to do with my question?

Okay...heres the reply from the staff member...

Hello, dear Steven.

Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.

I checked your correspondence with the lady #XXXX and I see you have written two letters to the lady and she has not replied to your second letter yet. In your second letter you asked the lady a lot of questions and I believe she will reply your questions in her next letter.

I believe you can give it a try and wait for the lady?s reply back to you.

I can tell you that not every lady can enter our site, because we choose ladies among a lot of applicants. We always have personal interview with each lady and every month our secretaries make monitoring of ladies to check their status and if the lady is not married for quite a long time, we make interview again to find out her intentions again and help her. I do not know other agencies who take so much care of their customers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are always happy to help you.
We appreciate your membership!
With best wishes, Elena, UA Ladys trip manager

onthebeaches007
04-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Hello All.

Okay, I finally heard from the woman I wrote the letter to and its funny how this time it took two days when last time it was 8 hours. There could be a lot of reasons but its raises my eyebrows. The woman did answer some of my questions but not very many of them. I'm going to start a post with our conversation so you can follow the thread and make your own conclusions.

Look for the thread titled "conversations with UA woman"

Enjoy

ham
04-14-2007, 05:22 PM
quote:I can tell you that not every lady can enter our site, because we choose ladies among a lot of applicants. We always have personal interview with each lady and every month our secretaries make monitoring of ladies to check their status and if the lady is not married for quite a long time, we make interview again to find out her intentions again and help her. I do not know other agencies who take so much care of their customers.

plain lies.

Due diligence [u]costs money.</u>
Pure and simple.
Big junk networked agencies with THOUSANDS OF WOMEN ( upto 12/15.000!) OVER 5-6-8 TIME ZONES just cannot meet and interview each and every of them.
You don't have to believe me: believe common sense!
How many full time employees should they hire?
How much would that cost?
Keep in mind they have to beat competition in the price war AND agency owners aren't a charity, but want thick coded bank accounts in some fiscal paradise for their own use...
Some agencies go as far as to claim they have psychologists who assess women, besides in-person interviews...

onthebeaches007
04-14-2007, 05:31 PM
hello ham

I too agree with you and her statement indeed did catch my eye. If all the women were drop dead gorgeous, then I could see some screening going on but that is not the case. I'm sure they accept anyone who wants to come on board.

thanks for your comments

BTW...where in Italy do you live?

ham
04-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Northern Italy

ItTechy
04-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Hi all,

Read my other posts!

When the lady I was writing, which I might add EVERYTHING was wonderful, until I got an email saying she might be going to Moscow to work for a few months and couldn't be in touch.....I wrote her back, and actually told her UA in fact had Russian affiliates, and the least they could do was help us to stay in touch (they told her they had no affiliates in Russia) She then sends me a letter, almost a "Dear John"...I apologize, and explain keeping in touch was my main priority, etc., etc., I get yet another "Dear John", "Well I have to take time to analyze"... (After I mentioned I was planing a trip very soon!).....

I have heard NOTHING in like 5 or 6 days, she used to write almost EVERYDAY....hummmm maybe me thinks UA can't scam me anymore?

This site BLOWS, and all they are doing is churning out emails probably, NONE from who you are supposedly in contact with!

I am investigating some issues I cannot disclose here right now, and have contacts in many US agencies! I very well may have STRUCK a very big nerve with these RATS!

I'll let you all know!

If anyone has any Ukrainian contacts that are reliable I would be appreciative.

Ihearmytrain
05-05-2007, 12:03 AM
You can add rBrides.com and Site2Date.com to the list of mom + pop shops. I've received the same messages from the same girls on both sites. The only difference is their names and profile info. I have written to both sites, but the girl is still active. She is actually listed twice with different profiles on Site2Date alone. Heck, for fun, I'm writing to this girl who's a blacklisted scammer using 2 different names and e-addresses myself right now.

Train

sculpto
05-10-2007, 03:54 PM
If you are messing with UA you are a fool. Sorry for being blunt.

I can tell you all I got into a HUGE mess with CC Agency with the same scam process... lots of great letters.. then I suggest to come and the girl disappears...

I managed to get my money back with the threat of a class action suit named Steven S as the responsible party. Within days after that email CC Agency disappeared and reappeared as UA, minus Steven S on the contact list.

Do not waste your time. Also, there are few girls on HRB that were on CC and they have confirmed some of our suspicians.

onthebeaches007
05-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks for sharing all this and what is HRB?

Steven

Ihearmytrain
05-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey guys! An update on the stupid scammer of the year... I just got an e-mail from "her" asking why I haven't written for awhile. My response was "Who's Alex?" since that was who the letter was addressed to. My name is Bob by the way!!! And the award for STUPID SCAMMER goes to.....

Train

Ihearmytrain
05-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey guys! An update on the stupid scammer of the year... I just got an e-mail from "her" asking why I haven't written for awhile. My response was "Who's Alex?" since that was who the letter was addressed to. My name is Bob by the way!!! And the award for STUPID SCAMMER goes to.....

Train

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:38 AM
lots of great letters.. then I suggest to come and the girl disappears...
--------

That isn't what happened to me. I visited CC in July for 1 week a year ago. Visited one girl I had been writing with for a few months. She didn't disappear when I said I was coming. In fact she got a little pissed when I had to put it off for a month.

She met me at the airport with the translator and was exactly how she was portrayed to be on the site. Introduced me to a few of her friends. Spent the whole week with me. Remembered everything we had talked about in letters.

THERE ARE LEGIT GIRLS IN THESE AGENCIES. If the girl is a decent girl she isn't going to allow you to be scammed or put herself into the position of having to scam.

But its kind of like a mine field. You never know where your going to step wrong.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:38 AM
lots of great letters.. then I suggest to come and the girl disappears...
--------

That isn't what happened to me. I visited CC in July for 1 week a year ago. Visited one girl I had been writing with for a few months. She didn't disappear when I said I was coming. In fact she got a little pissed when I had to put it off for a month.

She met me at the airport with the translator and was exactly how she was portrayed to be on the site. Introduced me to a few of her friends. Spent the whole week with me. Remembered everything we had talked about in letters.

THERE ARE LEGIT GIRLS IN THESE AGENCIES. If the girl is a decent girl she isn't going to allow you to be scammed or put herself into the position of having to scam.

But its kind of like a mine field. You never know where your going to step wrong.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Actually now that I think about it the girl actually went completely out of her way for me.. She couldn't get off work the week I was there and you could tell she was dead tired on many days. Even fell asleep on my shoulder on the ride back home from Kiev.

She could of very easily told the agency she didn't want anymore meetings with me and that would of been that.

Its a crap shoot.. sometimes you luck out.. sometimes you don't.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Actually now that I think about it the girl actually went completely out of her way for me.. She couldn't get off work the week I was there and you could tell she was dead tired on many days. Even fell asleep on my shoulder on the ride back home from Kiev.

She could of very easily told the agency she didn't want anymore meetings with me and that would of been that.

Its a crap shoot.. sometimes you luck out.. sometimes you don't.

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Just remember this.. It's not about the agencies.. its about the girls. The only time agencies can scam you is when you are sitting behind your computer at home. They can't scam you in person.

Go there.. meet the girls you want.. get their details etc..

You don't even need to buy a trip package through these agencies.
For example with CC -- they are located in hotels most often.
The branch I visited had an office on the upper floor of a Hotel.
All you need to do is book the hotel room in the building than pay to meet the girls. Or just rent a flat. It's about a billion times cheaper than those "packages".

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Just remember this.. It's not about the agencies.. its about the girls. The only time agencies can scam you is when you are sitting behind your computer at home. They can't scam you in person.

Go there.. meet the girls you want.. get their details etc..

You don't even need to buy a trip package through these agencies.
For example with CC -- they are located in hotels most often.
The branch I visited had an office on the upper floor of a Hotel.
All you need to do is book the hotel room in the building than pay to meet the girls. Or just rent a flat. It's about a billion times cheaper than those "packages".

Ihearmytrain
05-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Hey guys! A trip to FSU can weed out most scammers, especially Boris, or anyone using fake photos. My favorite scammer was sooooo in love with me and couldn't wait for me to send "her" money for visa/passport so "she" could come to me and live, but when I told "her" I wanted to visit "her" things changed quickly.

"She" desperately tried to convince me that it would be better for "her" to come to me! Obviously, Boris, granny and all the others who use model pics CAN'T meet you.

Regarding the model pics, I've even heard that Boris will sign up an average girl off the street and simply pay her to take pics. It can be good extra cash for the average girl, and if her pics work on guys like us, she has a steady, easy job.

Something to look for when "she" sends you a pic is numbered pics. Do her personal photos have a numbered title like any pic you'll see in a profile?

My favorite stupid scammer didn't do this. "She" actually renamed the pics to make them more generically personal. Titles like, "for you" or "I love you".

I've said it too, it's a crap shoot! Use some common sense. When they don't answer your questions, it's a form letter. You may get at least 1 or 2 before the scammer decides you may be worth their time to read your letters and respond to your questions.

Most of us have pretty standard questions in our first few e-mails anyway.

Train

Ihearmytrain
05-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Hey guys! A trip to FSU can weed out most scammers, especially Boris, or anyone using fake photos. My favorite scammer was sooooo in love with me and couldn't wait for me to send "her" money for visa/passport so "she" could come to me and live, but when I told "her" I wanted to visit "her" things changed quickly.

"She" desperately tried to convince me that it would be better for "her" to come to me! Obviously, Boris, granny and all the others who use model pics CAN'T meet you.

Regarding the model pics, I've even heard that Boris will sign up an average girl off the street and simply pay her to take pics. It can be good extra cash for the average girl, and if her pics work on guys like us, she has a steady, easy job.

Something to look for when "she" sends you a pic is numbered pics. Do her personal photos have a numbered title like any pic you'll see in a profile?

My favorite stupid scammer didn't do this. "She" actually renamed the pics to make them more generically personal. Titles like, "for you" or "I love you".

I've said it too, it's a crap shoot! Use some common sense. When they don't answer your questions, it's a form letter. You may get at least 1 or 2 before the scammer decides you may be worth their time to read your letters and respond to your questions.

Most of us have pretty standard questions in our first few e-mails anyway.

Train

Prometheus
06-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Hey Bob, did you ever write Lyudmila S #4001 by the way? I only ask because she called me "Bob" once, and that is what began my slow ascent back to reality last November! :) 100% cured, and CC/UAL free for 7 months.

Prometheus
06-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Hey Bob, did you ever write Lyudmila S #4001 by the way? I only ask because she called me "Bob" once, and that is what began my slow ascent back to reality last November! :) 100% cured, and CC/UAL free for 7 months.

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Hey Prometheus and all! With all the aliases, who knows? I'm still new at the FSUW thing, but unfortunately I think I've already gained a few stripes.

Since February '07 I've corresponded with at least 30 "women". Understand that over 90% of them flew the red flag by their third or fourth letter, so it's not like I'm a player or anything. I'm serious about the possibility of meeting a good girl, but I'm not a complete fool!

There are letters that I have read before... RED FLAG!!!

An 18 yo child initiates contact... RED FLAG!!! (I'm 43 and somewhat realistic)

"She" falls in love and wants to come to the US after 3 or 4 e-mails... RED FLAG!!!

And of course, "she" needs money for something... RED FLAG!!!

Only 2 "women" made it passed 10 e-mails before I saw an obvious problem, and one actually made it to 20 e-mails before money became an issue.

The one I refer to as "Stupid Scammer" wasn't really that stupid as she is the one who made it past 20 e-mails, but once "she" showed her true colors, I reviewed "her" e-mails and the flags were there. I just didn't see them because I was new at this "game".

In other forums I refer to having paid for a background check. "She" is the one that prompted this action on my part. In the report, I received links to several blacklist sites with her pics, letters and e-mail address (the same e-mail I was writing to).

I call "her" stupid only because after I found out what "she" was, I continued to write and played around with "her" by promising to send money, but always finding an excuse why I couldn't keep my promise. This went on for at least another month until I received the Alex letter.

"She" is the one I made dance a bit when I told "her" I wanted to visit "her" country and meet "her" family and friends before we returned to live in the US.

I could have ignored it, but I've gotten tired of writing "her" and this was a good opportunity to call it quits and leave "her" knowing "she" screwed up and I didn't know "she" was a scammer.

"She" is on this site. Aliases include Irena Bordova, Evgeniya, Alena, Liliya Ahmadulina. "She" has used yahoo personals, rBrides, Sie2Date, Date for free among other sites. "She goes back to the time frame you talk about, so "she" may be Lyumila S too?

If you note, when I refer to a known scammer in a female context, I use quotes. elenag made it clear that "she" just may be Boris!!!

Check out the aliases and let me know if "she" is the same person. By the way, "she" claimed to be between 25 and 28 yo depending which site "she" was using.

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Hey Prometheus and all! With all the aliases, who knows? I'm still new at the FSUW thing, but unfortunately I think I've already gained a few stripes.

Since February '07 I've corresponded with at least 30 "women". Understand that over 90% of them flew the red flag by their third or fourth letter, so it's not like I'm a player or anything. I'm serious about the possibility of meeting a good girl, but I'm not a complete fool!

There are letters that I have read before... RED FLAG!!!

An 18 yo child initiates contact... RED FLAG!!! (I'm 43 and somewhat realistic)

"She" falls in love and wants to come to the US after 3 or 4 e-mails... RED FLAG!!!

And of course, "she" needs money for something... RED FLAG!!!

Only 2 "women" made it passed 10 e-mails before I saw an obvious problem, and one actually made it to 20 e-mails before money became an issue.

The one I refer to as "Stupid Scammer" wasn't really that stupid as she is the one who made it past 20 e-mails, but once "she" showed her true colors, I reviewed "her" e-mails and the flags were there. I just didn't see them because I was new at this "game".

In other forums I refer to having paid for a background check. "She" is the one that prompted this action on my part. In the report, I received links to several blacklist sites with her pics, letters and e-mail address (the same e-mail I was writing to).

I call "her" stupid only because after I found out what "she" was, I continued to write and played around with "her" by promising to send money, but always finding an excuse why I couldn't keep my promise. This went on for at least another month until I received the Alex letter.

"She" is the one I made dance a bit when I told "her" I wanted to visit "her" country and meet "her" family and friends before we returned to live in the US.

I could have ignored it, but I've gotten tired of writing "her" and this was a good opportunity to call it quits and leave "her" knowing "she" screwed up and I didn't know "she" was a scammer.

"She" is on this site. Aliases include Irena Bordova, Evgeniya, Alena, Liliya Ahmadulina. "She" has used yahoo personals, rBrides, Sie2Date, Date for free among other sites. "She goes back to the time frame you talk about, so "she" may be Lyumila S too?

If you note, when I refer to a known scammer in a female context, I use quotes. elenag made it clear that "she" just may be Boris!!!

Check out the aliases and let me know if "she" is the same person. By the way, "she" claimed to be between 25 and 28 yo depending which site "she" was using.

Train

Prometheus
06-02-2007, 01:31 PM
No, his was Lyudmila S. (Shevchyuk) #4001 at CC/UAL. There was a guy posting on here named newduke who said he was going over to try and visit "her" in March. Never heard of either of them again!

I agree with all of your red flags. I've found a woman here at home and am content at the moment.

Prometheus
06-02-2007, 01:31 PM
No, his was Lyudmila S. (Shevchyuk) #4001 at CC/UAL. There was a guy posting on here named newduke who said he was going over to try and visit "her" in March. Never heard of either of them again!

I agree with all of your red flags. I've found a woman here at home and am content at the moment.

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
...to clarify something I said... elenag once advised me not to let the scammer know you know what they are because they will only change e-addresses and names, so I just let the scammer think they ticked me off by calling me Alex.

Also, elenag told me that no matter how much you may want to throw it in the scammer's face, NEVER tell them about a blacklist site that has their info!!!

IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ACTUALLY HELPING THEM!!!!!

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
...to clarify something I said... elenag once advised me not to let the scammer know you know what they are because they will only change e-addresses and names, so I just let the scammer think they ticked me off by calling me Alex.

Also, elenag told me that no matter how much you may want to throw it in the scammer's face, NEVER tell them about a blacklist site that has their info!!!

IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ACTUALLY HELPING THEM!!!!!

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Prometheus, I'm genuinely glad for you having found someone! Recently, there have been a few sarcastic people in the forums, but I'm not one of them.

As a younger man I was a real bad ass and lived for the moment. When I was in my early 20's I actually declared that I had no plans past 25!!!

I'm 43 and that attitude has changed... A LOT!!!

After 7 years in a relationship that in hindsight shouldn't have lasted a year, I simply have widened my search area to the net.

Nothing else has changed. I find there are good and bad everywhere. It's just a little harder to see it from half a world away.

Good luck with your girl!!!!

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Prometheus, I'm genuinely glad for you having found someone! Recently, there have been a few sarcastic people in the forums, but I'm not one of them.

As a younger man I was a real bad ass and lived for the moment. When I was in my early 20's I actually declared that I had no plans past 25!!!

I'm 43 and that attitude has changed... A LOT!!!

After 7 years in a relationship that in hindsight shouldn't have lasted a year, I simply have widened my search area to the net.

Nothing else has changed. I find there are good and bad everywhere. It's just a little harder to see it from half a world away.

Good luck with your girl!!!!

Train

thatcrazy
06-02-2007, 02:32 PM
"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

thatcrazy
06-02-2007, 02:32 PM
"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train