PDA

View Full Version : TOUREST STORRY IN UKRAIN

HUMAID
04-23-2007, 12:16 AM
I DO BEILEVE UA LADY IS TOP LIER COMPANY . I DO ASK THEM BEFOR MORE THAN ONE TIME A SIMPLE QUISION WHAT IS THE HOTEL I WILL LIVE IN IN SIMFEROPOL CITY COZE I DO CARE FOR THE ROOM CONDITION BUT THEY ALWAYS TRY TO ESCAP LIKE WE DEAL WITH DIFFERENT HOTEL AND WHAT TIME YOU WILL COME SO I DICIEDED TO ROMOVE MY PROFIL THER AND HIR A CAR WICH MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GO ENYWHER AND WITH THE CAR IT IS EASY TO CACH A GIRL. FOR EXAMPLE I WAS IN KHARKOVE LAST YEAR AND I GOT A GIRL IN SHARLY CAFFEE SHE IS WITH FRIEND AND THER DRINK FINISH I DO BIELEVE THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SO I SEND THEM BOOTEL OF RED WIN BY TOMMOROW I FIND THE SAME GIRL AND I DO THE SAME BUT I SEND ALSO SOME SWEET BY THE DAY THREE SHE IS WITH ME BUT I REALAIZED HER ATTITUD IS BAD AND SHE BIELEVE ALL FORENER IS STUPID REGARDLESS THE NATIONALTY SO I QUIT .BY THE WAY MOST OF UKRAIN DO NOT RESPICT FORENER EVEN WHEN I LEAVE UKRAIN I WAS FIREST CLASS SO I STAY IN FIREST CLASS LOUNG WHEN PORDING TIME COME I LEAVE THE LOUNG SAYING THANK YOU THEY TOLD ME WELCOM { TIKHA PLAD } WICH IS BAD WORDS THEN I GO BACK ASK FOR THE MANAGER SHE TELL ME DONT WORRY SIR WE WILL PUNCH HER AND I AM SURE THEY DO NOTHING .