PDA

View Full Version : Question about ualadys.com

jakethedane
04-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi all.

I am new here, and one of those poor saps - or plain idiots, maybe - that thinks I have been scammed by ualadys.com
I have read most of the context of this site, and frankly I did not know that it was this bad.
I have been communicating with Galina for 1?. She has never asked me for money, I have never made her any promises - I told her I really liked her, of course - and we are having a great way of communicating.
After I have read the posts here, I am worried that she does not exist. So without any delay: Does any one in here know are have you hard from or about Galina Buchanskay? Lady ID# 4049 on ualadys.com?
Please respond to this, because I want to know as soon as possible. I have written to her today and told her to either call me from her private phone or send me a letter by mail. I know the odds are slim, but I hope she is real.
Thank you

jakethedane
04-28-2007, 06:34 AM
I enjoy reading the posts here, but I am quite surprised to know, that no one has answered my two posts yet.

I really would like some feedback of any kind. I can see that there have been quite a number of people reading them, so please just drop a line.

Thank you.

Heartbroken

seajay
05-01-2007, 12:49 AM
No.
I know nothing of, nor heard from, Galina Buchanskay.

thatcrazy
06-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Is that 1 and half months? or one and a half years?

If you've been communicating for 1 and half years and haven't gotten on a plane yet then you deserve to be scammed.

You want to know if she is real? Get on a plane and find out.

I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

But if the **** hits the fan you can always enjoy the sights.. not really much to see but what the fuk do you expect? Your going to Ukraine.

thatcrazy
06-12-2007, 06:40 PM

If you've been communicating for 1 and half years and haven't gotten on a plane yet then you deserve to be scammed.

I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

But if the **** hits the fan you can always enjoy the sights.. not really much to see but what the fuk do you expect? Your going to Ukraine.

ham
06-13-2007, 04:51 AM
quote:I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

what's the referral fee they pay to shills?
i'm broke, i need a lift...

ham
06-13-2007, 04:51 AM
quote:I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

what's the referral fee they pay to shills?
i'm broke, i need a lift...

Morgoth
06-14-2007, 01:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

I enjoy reading the posts here, but I am quite surprised to know, that no one has answered my two posts yet.

I really would like some feedback of any kind. I can see that there have been quite a number of people reading them, so please just drop a line.

Thank you.

Heartbroken

From my experience, yes the ladys are real and the agency too but I had some bad experience with the head office in Kharkov about the customer service that I need. I know the agency encourage ladys to have many acquaintance, even if the lady have a serious dating relationship with a man from abroad. Because if the acquaintance is there, money is coming. Something else. the ladys will continue their acquaintance with many men until they are really married. I mean from the agency. They will not write if they are engage or not. Letting other men have a chance to get acquainted with the lady. It's sad. If you are acquainted with a lady, be sure to go to meet her shortly. Because you are surely not the only one who write to her. The first one who can get the lady, the first one who can engage her. It's sad to siad but I begin to have the feeling the unfaithfullness is a way of life there. Because I was disapointed by one of them because of that.
If you need more informations let me know
Morgoth

Morgoth
06-14-2007, 01:42 AM

Thank you.

Heartbroken

From my experience, yes the ladys are real and the agency too but I had some bad experience with the head office in Kharkov about the customer service that I need. I know the agency encourage ladys to have many acquaintance, even if the lady have a serious dating relationship with a man from abroad. Because if the acquaintance is there, money is coming. Something else. the ladys will continue their acquaintance with many men until they are really married. I mean from the agency. They will not write if they are engage or not. Letting other men have a chance to get acquainted with the lady. It's sad. If you are acquainted with a lady, be sure to go to meet her shortly. Because you are surely not the only one who write to her. The first one who can get the lady, the first one who can engage her. It's sad to siad but I begin to have the feeling the unfaithfullness is a way of life there. Because I was disapointed by one of them because of that.
If you need more informations let me know
Morgoth

craig67
07-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Hey stay away from Galina...I met her last May of 2006. She is real but totally opposite of what she writes to you. She is very immature and not what you expect. She really didn't have any interests in me at all and I wasted my whole vacation over there. She kept bringing friends along with our "dates" not counting time with the translator. And she has no desires to be alone with you and the translator makes sure that doesn't happen either.

I hope you get this before your trip out there.

Blue Horseshoe
07-06-2007, 06:20 AM
I looked for Galina #4049, but it comes up blank on the website, there's no such person. Is this discussion about the same person?

Also, I can certainly tell you've been there, different details but same story for me.

When you think about it, it must be a real hassle for them when someone is crazy enough to take a trip out there; they can't see their boyfriends or other friends so much, etcetera, and all because of this stupid foreigner who thinks they can arrive on their turf spend a week with them, hopefully get them into bed (haha, no chance), and everyone in mad crazy love with each other after a week of paying huge money out for translations & trips out. Dream on....

Sorry if I sound cynical, but I've been there and done that. I'd have bought the t-shirt too, if only I'd have had some money left.

quote:Originally posted by craig67

Hey stay away from Galina...I met her last May of 2006. She is real but totally opposite of what she writes to you. She is very immature and not what you expect. She really didn't have any interests in me at all and I wasted my whole vacation over there. She kept bringing friends along with our "dates" not counting time with the translator. And she has no desires to be alone with you and the translator makes sure that doesn't happen either.

I hope you get this before your trip out there.

Morgoth
07-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Hello,

We believe that we are scammed and lose from these girls in Russian and Ukraine and girls think we are stupid to be scammed by them. In fact, they are the biggest losers because for us, we can stand again shortly from a money, time and hope lost. But for them, because they live into a hard economic country, they use constantly treachery, lies and unfaithfullness. These girls are not able to have a true and sincere relationship with a man, they live constantly deception and sorrow. They grow old with time and lonelinbess is their destiny. For us, we have the power to give them a chance to have a new life, hope for a better life without misery. But they are too much stupid to take a stand and said to themself: I must change my heart and mind if I don't want to live this hard life forever.

We must persevere and someday, the perfect girl for us will come. I know there are true and sincere ladies in these countries but hard to find but I know they exist.....

Morgoth

ham
07-17-2007, 12:15 AM
We believe that we are scammed and lose from these girls in Russian and Ukraine and girls think we are stupid to be scammed by them. In fact, they are the biggest losers because for us, we can stand again shortly from a money, time and hope lost. But for them, because they live into a hard economic country, they use constantly treachery, lies and unfaithfullness. These girls are not able to have a true and sincere relationship with a man, they live constantly deception and sorrow. They grow old with time and lonelinbess is their destiny. For us, we have the power to give them a chance to have a new life, hope for a better life without misery. But they are too much stupid to take a stand and said to themself: I must change my heart and mind if I don't want to live this hard life forever.

Well, THE WORD IS OUT.
Fewer & fewer men fall for good old scam schemes every day.
Sure, there always [u]will </u> be someone falling for their lies, but many fall also for nigeria or MLM fraud schemes.
I have a correction to make, though.

MOB SCAMMERS NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF MOVING ABROAD OR HAVING A REAL, IN-PERSON RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY WESTERN ROMEO.

They're just like western spammers milling out eighteen millions emails merchandising a "forex trading scheme of the wealthy'n'famous: easily turn $10 into $1000 in a matter of days ".
Compound this with the trivial fact all those MOB fairies (forget fat Yuri ) are in a domestic relationship and dirty Oleg screws them silly every night...oh, yes...and they moan to Leroy from Harlem or Wong from Taiwan how russian men are only a bunch of wortless, abusive unemployed drunkards and how they're "saving themselves" for him knitting pullovers in front of the internet cafe PC...[:0][:o)][:o)]

jakethedane
07-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I am sorry I haven?t replied sooner, but I have been working in UK for some time now.

One of you said that you tried to access the picture of Galina #4049 and couldn?t but I spoke to her yesterday, so the pictures are there.

I can also see, that some, if not the majority of you thinks the agency is ok, although they try to squeeze every penny out of me(kinda knew that before).

But to the person that actually met Galina: I would like for you to write me a personal mail in here, if possible, and I will contact you shortly.
Thank you

jakethedane
07-20-2007, 07:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by thatcrazy

Just getting on a plane would be the easiest way, yes, but unfortunately my work dragged me away for a long time during the period I was writing to her, so I just couldn?t leave like that. But i am glad that the agency is ok.

memoso
07-20-2007, 09:32 PM
You have to know that if you do not plane to know face to face some lady, you have the risk to be defrauded. Please do not mix feelings by mails, because you are going to loss a lot of money; what is more, if you have a trip, you are exposure to be defrauded too. It is impossibleto fall in love in a little time.
Conclusion: Take it easy and funny. If not, you are going to suffer. That's the game. Keep playing.

jakethedane
07-21-2007, 03:28 AM
Btw, it?s 1? years, not months. Sorry

Blue Horseshoe
07-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi there jakethedane,
I've just been checking ualadys and searching for Galina #4049. The search returned 16 results for the entire site for 'Galina', but none were Galina #4049. Are you sure it's the right number?

I am sorry I haven?t replied sooner, but I have been working in UK for some time now.

One of you said that you tried to access the picture of Galina #4049 and couldn?t but I spoke to her yesterday, so the pictures are there.

I can also see, that some, if not the majority of you thinks the agency is ok, although they try to squeeze every penny out of me(kinda knew that before).

But to the person that actually met Galina: I would like for you to write me a personal mail in here, if possible, and I will contact you shortly.
Thank you

redprince
07-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Hello to all on this thread,

I am going to Poltava in September with a friend-ostensibly to meet a lady from the agency-i am keeping an open mind and will report back to you on the outcome of this visit.

I like the forum and it is good to be aware of the obvious pitfalls in this type of thing but it seems to me that there are a small number of very embittered people here who feel they have been duped.
We all know the internet is host to many scamming opportunities
however we must also take responsibility for our own actions.I know because i almost lost ?5k to a bunch of very plausible conmen in London because i didnt do my homework thoroughly on them first.By the grace of God and the financial ombudsman i got it all back and the firm has since gone into liquidation.What goes around comes around.

Fact is let the buyer beware- i am going to tell you all exactly what happens on my trip -i will give you the facts as honestly asi can and you can decide what you will.

There are always a few pearls amongst the swine or
a few bad apples in the barrel....which way do you see life folks??

What you wish for and believe (within reason) is what you project to others and consequently is what happens to you.

There are some here who need to get over their past experiences
in order to move on with life or else they become so cynical that no woman will ever want them.

End of lesson

regards to all

redprince

jakethedane
07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Yes, I am very sure about the ID-number. I have been writing to her for 1? years, so...
Just a letter from her today, but I am thinking about the whole thing. I mean, do I really want to bother?

Blue Horseshoe
07-24-2007, 06:42 AM
Well, it must be a glitch on the site, which is why I can't find her. As for whether it's all worth it, only you can decide that.
I have to admit, going over there is quite a 'wake up call'. because right from the start at the airport at Kiev, absolutely nobody speaks English.
The situation gets no better when you arrive at the small town miles away from anywhere where your 'date' lives. The interpreter that comes with 'your' date becomes very valuable to you, somehow more so than your date, as there's nobody to talk to for the 2 weeks or however long you stay out there.
To be blunt, I would recommend that people actually go and meet their lady friends from UALadys, the whole experience taught me a lot. It cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .

Yes, I am very sure about the ID-number. I have been writing to her for 1? years, so...
Just a letter from her today, but I am thinking about the whole thing. I mean, do I really want to bother?

Morgoth
07-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Hello Blue Horseshoe,

When I meet ladies fron UAladys, when I paid for them (meals and gifts) I received rarely a ''thanks'' and they was ''cold'' toward me, polite but COLD... I meet ladies from others agency (Khersongirls...) and I RECEIVED gifts from them and they was very cheerfull.... Very big differance.....
Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe

Well, it must be a glitch on the site, which is why I can't find her. As for whether it's all worth it, only you can decide that.
I have to admit, going over there is quite a 'wake up call'. because right from the start at the airport at Kiev, absolutely nobody speaks English.
The situation gets no better when you arrive at the small town miles away from anywhere where your 'date' lives. The interpreter that comes with 'your' date becomes very valuable to you, somehow more so than your date, as there's nobody to talk to for the 2 weeks or however long you stay out there.
To be blunt, I would recommend that people actually go and meet their lady friends from UALadys, the whole experience taught me a lot. It cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .

ham
07-24-2007, 10:10 AM
quote: it cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .

well...
1. WWW/LD(long distance) relationships always succumb to the "best self" factor, especially in the MOB province of the LD realm, where women might just be too eager to gain undue material advantages from gullible men, if not worse. Women tend to tell men what they want to hear (hence the canned letters) to the lowest common denominator; and to "look" or "sound" the way they think will be more conducive to THEIR goals. Think about it, that's why mild, pastel-colored concepts abound, which my mother (70) or her female cousin (75) make jokes about...go figure. That is why visiting soon is important, once a short correspondence has dissuaded the most incompatible or non-serious matches: of course if main value or priority systems don't match or she can't get a meaningful correspondence going...what's the point of visiting, then?

2. it is also very well known how "friendly translators" often "enhance" correspondence to keep men hooked.

Hrothbeordt
07-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Hello All

I wrote to their Support Center and received a response. I'm a beginning Russian student. I plan to buy an expensive talking electronic translator. I have plans to visit Ukraine for the second time: October of this year, 2007. I will learn things first hand. With luck good news! At worst a good time [8D]

HB

After writing a lady for 7 months at a cost of around $525 her life has changed and we're not writing. $5 for photo credit? $7 for email credit? I am not made of money! There is no mechanism outside of this web site to write and meet ladies e.g. email or postal addresses. They are locked in your virtual prison and only my continual $'s to your site allows me any access.

Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

Please comment and explain.

Sincerely, Moi

To: Moi

From: "Sergey Shkolnik:Kharkov" &lt;members@ualadys.com&gt;

Message-Id: xxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:10:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear ...

Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

Due to the recent US law no contact information between the US citizen and the foreign lady is allowed to be exchanged before they meet in personal and sign the necessary documents. So you can get the contacts of the lady and give her yours after you come to our branch and meet her.

Please see this Law on our site in the Trips Zone.

These are not our rules, we have to obey the laws.

The young ladies write to you because they like your profile. They see your photo and decide to write. The age difference is not so important in Ukraine.

Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.

Concerning our prices. You know, sir, our prices are competitive and they are lower then at the other agencies of this kind in Ukraine. The other agencies offer one letter for $10 and we charge maximum $7.

You can reduce the price of one credit down to $2.80 by purchasing the packages of 200 credits. That will be a very good economy.

Of course we do our best to help you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

Reply sent by Sergey Shkolnik
For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

Morgoth
07-26-2007, 12:10 AM
Hello,

I date with a lady from UAladys for a while. I meet her four times in one year and half. She have 24 years olds and me 41 years old. We was very close and intimate [:p] I decided to engage her and she accepted. So we become fiancee. After a while she decided to write to other men (see her letter to M. Haney http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=650&whichpage=22&SearchTerms=ualadys Her name is Elena ID 2679 ) When I confronted her with that she said there is nothing wrong to write such letters. I don't accept that because if she is not able to be faithful before marriage, how can she be able to be faithful after marriage? So I give up and according to her answers I know she was very immature and not serious.

Dating with a lady from this age is a lost of time and money. More because she come from UALADYS.COM

Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Hrothbeordt

Hello All

I wrote to their Support Center and received a response. I'm a beginning Russian student. I plan to buy an expensive talking electronic translator. I have plans to visit Ukraine for the second time: October of this year, 2007. I will learn things first hand. With luck good news! At worst a good time [8D]

HB

After writing a lady for 7 months at a cost of around $525 her life has changed and we're not writing. $5 for photo credit? $7 for email credit? I am not made of money! There is no mechanism outside of this web site to write and meet ladies e.g. email or postal addresses. They are locked in your virtual prison and only my continual $'s to your site allows me any access.

Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

Please comment and explain.

Sincerely, Moi

To: Moi

From: "Sergey Shkolnik:Kharkov" &lt;members@ualadys.com&gt;

Message-Id: xxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:10:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear ...

Due to the recent US law no contact information between the US citizen and the foreign lady is allowed to be exchanged before they meet in personal and sign the necessary documents. So you can get the contacts of the lady and give her yours after you come to our branch and meet her.

Please see this Law on our site in the Trips Zone.

These are not our rules, we have to obey the laws.

The young ladies write to you because they like your profile. They see your photo and decide to write. The age difference is not so important in Ukraine.

Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.

Concerning our prices. You know, sir, our prices are competitive and they are lower then at the other agencies of this kind in Ukraine. The other agencies offer one letter for $10 and we charge maximum $7.

You can reduce the price of one credit down to $2.80 by purchasing the packages of 200 credits. That will be a very good economy.

Of course we do our best to help you.

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

Reply sent by Sergey Shkolnik
For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

ham
07-27-2007, 10:42 AM
quote: Q: Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

A: Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.

Comment: and my friend Moe can squeeze oranges with his butt-cheeks, so what?[:o)][B)]

Blue Horseshoe
07-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi Morgoth,
Reading about what happened to you with Elena, just made me wince. It must have cost you LOADS to be involved with her, just to face the humiliation of finding out on here that she was writing to others.

Your conclusion about not writing any more to her was exactly right, but I'm sure it was a difficult decision. What is less understandable, is why there is an army of women out there wanting to gain only pennies from writing letters to foreign men (I think we're all agreed that they gain a financial advantage to write letters & to meet their foreign correspondents), when in fact all the men want is to give them a better & more prosperous life in a better country.

Actually, I've yet to read of anyone who has successfully found/married a Ukrainian or FSU woman, taken them home and lived happily ever after....I'm sure it happens, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, I disagree with you about the age issue. I think if you're around 40, and they're 25+ it is OK, but I do agree that women of a younger age to that are not going to be serious, no matter how carefully crafted their letters appear! The only drawback I would add....for instance, have you noticed how slavic women age a lot when they get to around 30? They often look, to me, like women do in the west when they're in their 40s! Who wants that?!?!?! ;O)

Regarding men who are around 40+, or whatever, if you take care of yourself, health-diet-fitness and you get yourself an interesting life-style, you can easily attract a (younger) woman....and you don't have to go to the Ukraine, either.

Any of you guys dive???? It's amazing the amount of women that are into scuba, they usually speak English too! Women are to be found everywhere & involved in all kinds of activities, it's a good way to meet the opposite sex. I thought flying would be male-dominated, but when I got in to a training programme, I found myself amongst a lot of women also learning to fly. Show me a BORING FSU woman chugging away writing her meaningless letters to her 'admirers' that have made even ONE interesting life-style choice! Chances are, even if you found a genuine one, you'd be bored with her in less than 10 days, if you brought her home. Am I right?!?!?!

All I'm saying to anyone reading, is that there are plenty of choices out there, this Ukrainian scam thing is dismal & depressing & leads NOWHERE, this excellent web-site and its posters, time & time again, prove that.

[size=1]I date with a lady from UAladys for a while. I meet her four times in one year and half. She have 24 years olds and me 41 years old. We was very close and intimate [:p] I decided to engage her and she accepted. So we become fiancee. After a while she decided to write to other men (see her letter to M. Haney http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=650&whichpage=22&SearchTerms=ualadys Her name is Elena ID 2679 ) When I confronted her with that she said there is nothing wrong to write such letters. I don't accept that because if she is not able to be faithful before marriage, how can she be able to be faithful after marriage? So I give up and according to her answers I know she was very immature and not serious.

Dating with a lady from this age is a lost of time and money. More because she come from UALADYS.COM

Morgoth

ham
07-28-2007, 10:22 AM
quote: Regarding men who are around 40+, or whatever, if you take care of yourself, health-diet-fitness and you get yourself an interesting life-style, you can easily attract a (younger) woman....and you don't have to go to the Ukraine, either.

Any of you guys dive???? It's amazing the amount of women that are into scuba, they usually speak English too! Women are to be found everywhere & involved in all kinds of activities, it's a good way to meet the opposite sex. I thought flying would be male-dominated, but when I got in to a training programme, I found myself amongst a lot of women also learning to fly. Show me a BORING FSU woman chugging away writing her meaningless letters to her 'admirers' that have made even ONE interesting life-style choice! Chances are, even if you found a genuine one, you'd be bored with her in less than 10 days, if you brought her home. Am I right?!?!?!

AS POSTED ELSEWHERE:

quote: If I had a NICKEL for all the gents who profess to look 10 years younger, still have bangs and polish that Colgate smile routinely, I could read about myself in Fortune?s 400. In all honestly, I like to lump myself into that group as well, and have actually convinced myself that I have not gained a year in appearance in the last 10 years. But the real truth is ? I am 46 years old, tire out quicker than I did 10 years ago when I go backpacking, cannot work out with the same intensity at the gym in the morning, and go to bed earlier. I still exercise religiously, have all my hair, and guess what ? look 46 years old when I hold up a picture of myself at 35 against the mirror when I shave in the mornings.

As well, elsewhere there were women whose husbands were into sky diving and whatever...still they had major objections...go figure.

jameslv2k
08-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Hello all,

Just found this site and I am glad I did. I have had my doubts about UA LADYS and this whole Ukraine thing.

I am going to stop sending emails at $7 a pop, put the money into more health and fitness and see about finding someone in the Good 'Ole USA.

The more I look at it and see all the comments, the more of a riculously insane proposition it all becomes - before, during and after. For all the money it takes the Agency way, you'd think you'd have better luck spending the money in some other way, even in Ukraine. I have had a few really bitter experiences, but that was with Russian women. Some forums say Russian women are the most devious, Ukrainian women are o.k. I think they are, it's just the agencies, and the Internet provides such a great way for men to get scammed. Post beautiful lady's pictures, pay them a royalty, and charge the respondent $7.00 per email and you have quite a business. Not to mention $4.00 per photo.

I think I'll spend the rest of my current email credits - and call it a day. The money is better spent selfishly on myself.

No one has really said anything decisive other than they did meet the women, and the women were real (Maybe those women were real). But unfortunately, that's getting harder and harder to believe when they're still using photos watermarked "Confidential Connections." I get this creepy suspicion that they're using old photos, and the women have moved on.

Maybe the women don't even know their pictures are still being used.

And hey, why is it registered in Panama, and the servers are in Belize?

I was thinking about requesting a video conference to see if I could see the actual women, but why throw more money away?

There seem to be more negative than positive comments. And my greatest fear is that the two women I have been corresponding with aren't real, either.

JW
wilprovideo.com

ham
08-11-2007, 07:46 AM
quote:maybe they can find a whistle blower or ex-employee at originclub who can tell us what is really going on??

you might not get a "clear" answer.
If all the evidence piling up isn't enough, it's up to you.
Recently a site was busted with a profile advertising A PROFESSIONAL MODEL.

Well, in spite of the model's face being blanked, she was located.
So what?
The agency just claimed that -yes- the model is a lovesick member of theirs seeking love abroad.

I bet if i flew there overnight to meet her, she'd be suddenly booked for a defilee or have caught avian flu... :roll: :lol:

The only certain thing here is that it has been proven agencies use ringers.

quote:at least if the girls are real

You get there. Make a fuss that if you don't meet your model, you'll expose them worldwide. They heed your pressure. You meet the girl. You wine&dine her. In the end she's not interested; changed her mind; had cold feet; her aunt needs a liver transplant...She's back home soon in bed with Oleg and it turns out she was paid to give you the run around...with YOUR MONEY.
you are empty handed again.
Get it?
They MIGHT be real, but are they truly lovesick 1950-styled brides...or do they just play one on your tv screen while chat minutes keep rolling?
How would you know?
Throwing money at the problem is NOT the answer.[/b]

shilohkid13
08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
I have been writing to Daria P. #4016 since February, 2005. I have been attending college and working, and she has been attending college, so it is very hard for us to ever plan a trip. I have tried several times to go in late December or early January, but something always comes up. (I usually work summers.) She uses the excuse that she never knows if she will have classes or exams then, so I can't buy my ticket, book hotel reservations and plan ahead. Lately, I have been reading a lot of posts online about people who say she is just a scam. I read on one site, Goodwife.com where one man had interviewed several girls, including Daria, through the use of a translator he had hired beforehand. He talks about several, briefly, on his website. This is a partial quote about his thoughts on Daria P.:

Here is the Dasha excerpt from the Goodwife page:
Michael Roy Chester, ? How Not to Meet and Marry a Trophy Wife?
Daria

Agencies typically have ratings of the girls in their data bases. Daria was in the top ten of the agency in Zhitomir, Urkaine. She was also on several anti-scam lists as Dasha, with the same pictures but five years younger (she was either 22 or 27). Daria in her pictures seemed to be very beautiful and had a model's body.

After competing some work in Germany, I flew to Kiev, where I met a free lance interpreter named Pavel. Together, we made the two hour drive to Zhitomir.
Over the three months leading up to this research visit to Daria, I had written her many letters, and she had answered them all.

She spoke no English, so Pavel was very helpful in our first meeting, at a cafe in Zhitomir. In reality, Daria was even more beautiful than in her agency pictures. But she was cool and aloof, and seemed not to know anything about me.

I assumed, and Pavel confirmed, that the agency was using her pictures to attract letters for which the man paid a monthly or by the letter fee. Then the office staff answered for her, and assigned a case manager for the more serious guys, so the answers to his letters would be more consistent. And in the rare event a man wanted to come and meet her, she would meet them in person, and enjoy some good meals and whatever clothes the star-struck man might buy her.
After that first meeting, I had learned all I needed to learn about Daria. In our meeting the next morning, I told her we did not have ?chemistry? together and told her goodbye.
Daria? At the hotel where Pavel and I were staying, I met two other men, one from Colorado and one from Canada. Both had come to meet Daria, and both walked away from her after a date or two. I kept in touch with the Canadian, who was a computer software expert. He was incensed, and hacked into the agency database. Daria, as it turned out, was actually married. She remains on the agency database to this day.

I was angry when I read that. I am writing to her as of this day. I have asked her before to prove to me that she is real, but this is impossible. I know she is real, but there isn't any way to prove that the lady in the photos is the person writing the letters, and that she is sincere in what she says. Does anyone have any proof on this lady, that she is not the person writing these letters? Does anyone have any proof that she is married? I can't get my money back from my bank because I have received letters and photos that I paid for. They say that they can't give refunds for legal matters, only for services not rendered. I need proof of what is happening to me and everyone else so that I can get my money back. I have written a few letters to Sergey at UA Ladys office in New York concerning a University name she gave me 2.5 years ago that I thought was fake. I found only one site with this name and it wasn't functional. He replied back with a slightly different name of a University that does exist:

Dear Mark

First of all about the University. It is 100% real and it is a very famous university. The problem was that the names in russian can sometimes be very different from names in English, therefore you couldn\'t find this institution. So your lady was trustful in telling about her university.

Please see the site:

http://www.ukrfa.kharkov.ua/www/page.php?s_lang=eng_

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

I don't really want to push this scam issue with him all the way yet because I may get a letter from Dasha saying she doesn't wish to talk to me anymore. I want to keep them writing and buying time until I can get proof that I am being scammed. If any of you have gone to meet Daria P. #4016 this year and have been scammed, please write to me at my home email at shilohkid13@yahoo.com , and let me know what happened to you, and what info you have that I need to know and can use against this agency. I am pretty sure I am being scammed since so many men have gone to see her and have been treated rudely, or turned away without seeing her. I saw a post where one guy said he met her on a trip over there and is still writing to her today. Apparently I'm not in the relationship I thought I was. I want to know if any of you have been able to get any of your money back through the company or traditional means. I also want to know if anyone has been talking to a lawyer about filing a single or class-action lawsuit against this company. I want answers, and I won't rest until I get them to admit they were scamming me, or I have enough proof so that they can't lie their way out of it.

About that other stuff about being scammed by Carey Tola Spencer, Bright Carey Spencer, etc., Daria's photo was actually being used by a Nigerian scammer. I see it didn't take the agency long to stop this. I imagine they didn't want anyone else stealing their scammed profits. Here are some links about all that stuff and photos:

http://www.stop-scammers.com/browseall.asp?page=158
Note: that link will have a higher number each day as more and more ladies are added to the scam website, so next time Daria's photo will appear on a higher page than 158.

These new comments on men that have traveled to meet her and say she is a scam have me really confused. I have no choice but to believe them, but I want some proof so that I can rest my conscience and get my money back. Anyone with any real-life information, or info from a recent trip, please write and tell me so I can use it to argue my case with the authorities. I am out many thousands of dollars at this point and I'm sure there are many other men just like me that are not aware they are being scammed and need this info also. Has anyone on here tried to speak to the FBI or any attorneys? I would like to know. I also want to know who "theblackbelt" is that posted the following? These were reposted under the name Prometheus. They have many grammatical errors and are written by a man who claims to live in the Ukraine, so I don't know if they are credible.

Notable post for the other thread left yesterday:
Prometheus

theblackbelt
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - Feb 15 2007 : 00:14:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, first i went twice. second time got my own apartment. this agency is a scam. I have a crying confession of my current fiance that she is sorry for lieing and that the agency actually wrote a lot of her letters. after meeting me she fell in love. i happen to be an american bad ass with a heart of gold. i can PROVE anything and woul sue the agency if i had the money. i live about 4 miles from the poltava office in poltava now. these guys are liars. They will tell you anything to keep you writing and there is a rule women must respond to all letters so the men to not get a refund.

theblackbelt
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - Feb 15 2007 : 00:21:02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and by the way CC... I have met many of th mangers. this is Tony Fennell... I'll see you guys in poltava later eh? if you wanna challenge me I'll post everything including audio of natali confessing! You mess with An american Soldier. You lose. I already got a large chunk of my money back. Guys... call the credit card company and tell them you signed for nothing. unless the agency provides proof of signture you get your cash back every time. Any online purchase can be credited to your account unless you sign for it at your door.

take control. have no fear. These guys can ot stop you.

they fake the whole thing.

I was told after the two men attacked me with guns (AFTER THREATENING THEAGENCY WITH A CRIMINAL CHARGE) that the agenc is not responsible for my safety and next time I better get a body gaurd. i took both the guys on. 26 and a bad ass. they had guns and I didn't WHAT!!! WHAT!!! You can not stop the turth and you can not stop me!

AGAin, proof to anyone who wants it. Natali admits she didn't write the letters and OHHHHH!!!

the site specifically syas stay away from Kiev... guess whee Natali was from... yep.. kiev... and guess where they said she was living.... Poltava. in fact Natali is still in kiev.

wnna lose your cash and throw your heart into a blender... trust these weak fools called CC!

I'm waitng kids.
From CC board:

theblackbelt
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - Feb 14 2007 : 23:45:26

holy hell i got a full documented case and a girl who backs me up. too much info to report, but I still have ALL THE INFO!

The girl and i are together, but... she didn't know of me before this. they told me she lived in Poltava and was really from kiev.

They didn't give her stuff she said they did and MOST of my letters were edited and her replies fake. I have shown her the tranlsations and she is shocked!

Why should have ot pay for fake emails? I didn;t een need them. I speak and read russian enough for basic conversation. i talk to er often online.

anyway... I have a full documented case... the place IS a scam and now live in poltava and know ex employees. They will add stuff or write you when the girl's don't know you. I am luck i am 26, good looking and just thruogh it all on the table. I got a tear fille sorry.

the agnecy sent 2 guys to try to kill me also after I said I would report them. the nmext night 2 men with guns tried to take my passport and I only escaped because I knew some cops close by (ABOUT HALF MILE) and I can run an olympic mile. they know my name. you say Tony Fennell and they'll know I am one of the only guys to get a partial refind for fake services.

If i can sue them for the rest I'll be very happy.

Note that "new" owner has a murder rap from the 80's in New York State. These are not gentle people, proceed with caution.

"Los Vengadores Gauchos" posted this:

Attention every man who has been to CC, FC and now you know the rest of the story. It is all a game cleverly designed to steal your money. I will not complain any longer. What you all need to do is go to the FBI website and state your case there. Your actions will shut down this fraudulent operation and we will finally see the tools of our labor pay off for all of us. Here is the website. http://www.ic3.gov/ Take action now. It is time for justice to be served. Get out of ThE MaTrIx and be heard!!!

It says he is from Uruguay.

"thatcrazy" wrote this:

I also knew of a guy who went to the Zhitomir branch of CC to meet with a girl (the same one I went to).

He ended up bringing her back as far as I know. She was not a scammer or anything. She did tell him bad things about the agency though while she was still over there. The agency than found out and were threatening her. They also proceeded to fire all the translators because while he was there he was getting info from the translators about the agency and some of the girls listed. Specifically that Daria P chic. The translators said she is a spoiled brat who gets paid by the agency to use her pics and such.

He also asked one of the translators about the girl I had visited. She said that she was ok just a little young.

I personally had no problems when I was there but ya if the agency can get away with it -- they will cheat you. Thats just the way it is for 90% of these agencies.

So it does seem that we really are being scammed, but how do we prove it to the agency or to anyone else so that we can get our money back and shut them down in the process?

Mark Hurst

jameslv2k
08-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Hello again, all. I noticed some new material posted by shilohkid13.

It appears that even if you go there, there is no guarantee that the woman you have been corresponding with is real, and even so, has written her own letters. Sounds like a pretty ingenious scam to me.

It is infuriating, to say the least. I have spent probably close to $400 on emails, and have about $100 or so in 'email credits' left.
But, I am not inclined to use them at this point.

I did, however, email and talked by phone with the lawyer listed on the UALADYS.com website. (I won't mention the name here-his name is on the site). He said he had met with the 'owner' (who is an American?) in Kiev, and everything seemed to be above board. Of course "there are no guarantees," he said. And also seemed a little wary and on guard.

Those folks are pretty clever. They make you think they're the only ones above board and all. Get an American lawyer and put his information on the site and all. I wonder how much they're paying him, and what his liability as a legal professional might be in all of this. Again, strange. New York Office, servers in Belize, parent company registered in Panama. Too many things don't quite sound right.

I had also been corresponding with more than one lady, as there was a lapse in correspondence initially with the first one as I was writing to, but then the letters started coming more frequently.

I had thought it unusual to get answers so quickly, but both of the lady's pictures had the 'Confidential Connections" watermark, which to me should have been a big red flag initially.

Also, I haven't heard much back other than a second letter from each after I stopped writing. I would have thought after several months of correspondence, the ladies would have been more persistent.

I guess you have to do it another way other than through an 'Agency.'

They do not seem to be reputable or adherent to any ethical standards.

I am still upset about being ripped off and having correspondence faked.

Thank you for reading.

JW

Blue Horseshoe
08-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi there shilohkid13,

Without knowing everything, I'm going to say straight off that you're being very naive about all this. Your problem is revealed in your FIRST SENTENCE; you've been writing to this woman since Feb 2005 and NOT ACTUALLY MET HER.

From personal experience, I can tell you, there's nothing like the 'reality check' of getting on a plane over there & dealing with it 'head on'.

As for all the reports on this woman, even ONE question mark raised over an individual, whether it be from other 'punters' on the internet or inconsistencies in her letters, should be more than enough to tell you to STEP AWAY from it.

There's plenty of women out there, if a slavic woman is a 'must' for you, again, get on a plane, and seek her out. There's lots of agencies there where you'll meet GENUINE women at GENUINE agencies, they say the first step is the hardest, but take it, you never know, it could work out for you.

quote:Originally posted by shilohkid13

I have been writing to Daria P. #4016 since February, 2005. I have been attending college and working, and she has been attending college, so it is very hard for us to ever plan a trip. I have tried several times to go in late December or early January, but something always comes up. (I usually work summers.) She uses the excuse that she never knows if she will have classes or exams then, so I can't buy my ticket, book hotel reservations and plan ahead. Lately, I have been reading a lot of posts online about people who say she is just a scam. I read on one site, Goodwife.com where one man had interviewed several girls, including Daria, through the use of a translator he had hired beforehand. He talks about several, briefly, on his website.

David Chester
08-31-2007, 02:09 PM
I am planning a trip with UA Ladys in October 2007.....I have had some doubts about them, but I have been writting several ladys since Jan 07, and they seem to be real!

Am I completely nuts??

The videos on the site look pretty real (of the ladies) and I have had some very interesting letters from many ladies. I have had ladies leave the site, ladies that got upset with me because they wanted to be my only lady, so these thing made me think I had found a legit site.

I have read these post....but I do not seem to have had the problems that are written in these post...

the support at UA ladys seems to be legit.

jameslv2k
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
I am taking a wait and see attitude.

Many of the letters I have received seem to follow a pattern.

My main dissatisfaction is the notion that the letters may be faked, and no way to prove it.

Prior to canceling my membership, I am going to ask for at least one free video conference. If they really care about proving their legitimacy, they'll do it, right?

JW

David Chester
08-31-2007, 11:29 PM
I have spent about $2000 on gifts and letters on UA Ladys .com....

I have written to at least 20 + ladies, and received letters from at least 35 different girls....

I just don't want to get over there and find out that the girls do not know me!!

I have had good results with the Ua ladys support dept, so I have sent a letter to them, with questions...I will post my letter and their reply, as soon as I get it.

Maybe some member of ua ladys can write one of my ladys and see what type of reply they get??

Blue Horseshoe
09-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi there David Chester,

Have you decided which branch you're visiting? Some are easier to get to than others, for instance Lutsk involves a 9 hour train journey from Kiev, yet Simferopol is further but can be reached by a 1 hour flight from the domestic terminal at Kiev.

A way to check that the lady you write to is genuine and knows about you, is to get her to do a 'custom video' it costs US$50 and you can ask her the questions that are bothering you, i.e. if she claims to speak a little English, get her to do the video in English, or partially, or whatever.

Just a thought for you. Don't forget to post and report how you got on, whether positive or negative....it's all good! [8D]

quote:Originally posted by David Chester

I have spent about $2000 on gifts and letters on UA Ladys .com....

I have written to at least 20 + ladies, and received letters from at least 35 different girls....

I just don't want to get over there and find out that the girls do not know me!!

I have had good results with the Ua ladys support dept, so I have sent a letter to them, with questions...I will post my letter and their reply, as soon as I get it.

Maybe some member of ua ladys can write one of my ladys and see what type of reply they get??

jameslv2k
09-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Hello David,

Like yourself, I have spent quite a bit of money, but perhaps not that much. I don't want to throw any more good money after bad. I like the idea of requesting a custom video; it's less expensive than a video conference, and if the lady answers the questions and addresses you by name, it would serve as a proof of sorts. That's a genius idea! I should have thought of it myself.

For some reason I can't let this go yet.

Has you requested a custom video? What were the results? Has anyone else?

JW

redprince
09-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey guys,
I am visiting one of the branches later this month.I am travelling with a friend and will also meet up with a girl who is not from ua ladys.This will prove very interesting.I will make a full report back here by the month end.For the record i have been corresponding with a girl since end of April and decided to go over and see for myself what is going on.Treating it as a bit of a holiday
-albeit an expensive one but it should be a laugh.Might take some of her letters and mine over to see if the correspondence is real or faked.Reckon after four days i will know anyway.

redprince

shilohkid13
09-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Guys, I have a video conference scheduled with Daria P. #4016 at 5:30pm Ukraine time, which means it will be around 9:30 Monday morning. What are some of the questions I can ask her that will let me know her true intentions? I want to ask as many questions as I can in 30 minutes and I want to know if this isn't just a "business" meeting for me to see her and keep buying the agency's services.

Mark Hurst

jameslv2k
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Possible questions

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What do you think about the age difference?

Have you been married before?
What did you like most/least about marriage?

Why are you looking abroad?

Are you a gambler? Smoker?

I realize some of the questions might be answered in the lady's profile, but nothing like getting it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Lots of luck,

Jim

JW

David Chester
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
I received a reply to my question on the UA ladys site::

David C
I have seen several post on the internet that state that the letters are not really written by the girls....but by the agency

Men get to Ukraine, and the ladies meet the men, but do not remember letter details, which 'proves' that the girl never really wrote/read letters.

Also, when you want to meet the girls, they are suddenly busy at the time of your trip...

what can you tell me to assure me that the ladies I have been writting are real, and they really will meet me, and everything is on the legitimate???

01 September 2007
Sergey Shkolnik
Support manager Dear David

You know, sir, Internet is such a place where anybody can write whatever he wants without any responsibility. The Marriage business is a highly competitive market and on those scam forums there is a real war of black PR from different agencies.

Confidential Connections and now UaLadys.com are among the largest companies in dating business and there have been many attempts to prevent us work properly. We didn\'t care about that until it grew up into something so large as it is now. We have asked our clients to write REAL testimonials on the scam forums, very soon many of them will appear and you\'ll see that we have lots of happy clients and they will prove that all our ladies are real and we really help people to find their happiness!

All our ladies are real and genuine. We check their ID\'s before putting them on site. We also ask if they\'ve been on other sites. We care about our image and don\'t accept golddiggers and scammers.

The ladies write letters by themselves. They don\'t ask for money, because they know that our system does not allow the money transfers from men to ladies. Please read more about our antiscam policy on the site here:

http://www.ualadys.com/engl/ladies_antiscam.html

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

I am not sure what this proves, but at least he tried to answer the questions!!

I am planning to visit Sumy and Kremenchug the first 2 weeks of October 2007

dave

jameslv2k
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry, this also doesn't answer the question of why Confidential Connections is no longer working or in operation. How can it be one of the largest as he states with the website down? The website is down for a reason. Maybe a branding change to escape past stigma and issues. I also noticed the letters I am getting recently now have the UALADYS.com watermark, instead of Confidential Connections or some other site. The ladies I have stopped writing to all have Confidential Connections watermark in their pictures, which is what put the red flags up.

Has anyone thought of the idea of using psychic detectives - like they do on TV - to get to the bottom of all this?

From reading and reviewing the comments in this thread, it would appear the best chance would be to go there and personally 'interview' a number of ladies, find one with chemistry, and take up correspondence on that basis.

It seems too much is hidden in correspondence and photos alone. That is assuming the ladies are really real.

If UALADYS really cared about other than our money, they'd perhaps do things like a free video sample on request. That may not prove a lot, but it would be a little better than being in the dark like now.

JW

ham
09-02-2007, 09:46 PM
quote:Maybe this could become a whole new topic... Has anyone noticed that translation service/ English lessons has become more popular with the scammers?

well...the "i got a visa already sent m $300 so i can come to you " is increasingly popular...i know at least 4-5 different spins...

PeopleSmoks
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey guys! I don't have a problem with any site until they pull the old exclusivity scam. What I mean by this is when you can't write to a girl except through the web site and each letter to and from costs YOU money. $5 here, $5 there adds up fast. If she's real, and the site's real, there shouldn't be a problem with making off site arrangements. I'm seeing the translation scam/ English (or what ever the guy's native language may be) scam to be on the rise. I think that certain agencies have a hand in this.

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM
I clicked too soon. ham is right about the "I already have a visa and all I need is a few hundred to come to you" scam. A got hit up on RBrides.com by a girl calling herself Vera (Veronica). I filed a report. She messaged me first, and I replied for sh*ts and giggles. Within 24 hours she was ready to come to visit me if I sent her money for airfare.

GAME ON!!!"I'll pay for your airfare". Her reply was she already had a travel agency. (Why anyone would have a travel agency with no money to travel is beyond me...)

"Don't worry about the agency, I'll put you on a plane." Her reply, I'll only come if you send me the money. "Why?"...

To make a long story short, I promised to pay for everything from round trip airfare, to a cab, to a hotel for her. She refused to come unless I sent HER the money.

The sad part is that there is probably someone out there who will!!!

Train returns

dplacers
12-19-2007, 01:46 PM
UALADYS acquired 'Confidential Connections' at the beginning of 2007 and they kept the same database. That's why many pictures still show the watermark of the old agency's name.

dplacers
12-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I have requested custom photo shoots on 2 different girls and they came out great. I have also visited Ukraine and met with 2 other girls in two cities and they are REAL.

If you're not used to travel overseas, and you don't speak their language, you'll be in deep trouble. Almost nobody speaks English and taxi drivers will try to reap you off.

swede
12-19-2007, 07:15 PM
There are certain things you have to be careful of, when you travel east. Always LOCK doors in night-trains, be careful about taxidrivers not going of with your luggage, customofficers and other officials pressing you for bribes, bankomat-card machines etc.

But generally I have always felt safe there. There do exist much criminal activity, but it's a relatively small, professional group doing most of it. And they are not interested in small-scale mugging.

Concerning normal people (shops, banks, travelagencies, open markets), you don't need to count your change.

There are places in West-europe I would be more wary of.

As for the cost of accomodation, you can usually find short-time leases for private flats. I had one in Ukraina (one room/kitchen/bathroom) for $8 a day. They are available through touristagencies or some reliable person can fix it for you.

MCB
01-26-2008, 03:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by dplacers

UALADYS acquired 'Confidential Connections' at the beginning of 2007 and they kept the same database. That's why many pictures still show the watermark of the old agency's name.

I AGREE!

Well folks, I went to login my UALadys account to send my favorite lady a love letter and poof! She's gone! With-out warning or good bye or any ali-byebyes! It went from her first letter 5/30/07 to her last letter in 1/24/08,... to zip zap zoom gone with-out trace... imagine that?!? ))))
Her last letter THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY ALLA P. FOR JAROSLAVA L.

Hello dear Mark!!! Thank you very much for your fast reply to me . as usual you lifted up my mood with the jokes and you know I tell my friends your jokes and nfrom time to time they ask me about you and about the jokes you sent to me. so they will be glad that I have a new portion of jokes from you.,

I see that you are also uncle and that your nieces and nephews are grown-up already so you have no problems with presents ofetn visits to them. Now I have such period, because everybody complins if I don't visit them for a long time.

Thank you for enreaching my knowledges in the sphere of judiction, I jhave never heard about such things you do and I think that it's very interesting and you can learn a lot from this experience.

I'd like to take part in one of such Jury Duty, but I'm afraid I 'm not belong to this sphere of activity!!:):)

I'm a hair-dresser and creat hair-does, I 'd like to take competitions in it.

Dear, I would like to ask you one questions , I think it'll be interesting for you, because it concerns future family.I personally is very interested in your point of view.

My cousin , father of my newly born niece, is very young, he is only 17 years old and his wife is 21. They live without wedding and even didn’t register their relations. In Ukraine appeared new notion “common law marriage”. Do you have such notion in your country? What is your attitude to the not register marriages ??? And I would like also to ask your attitude to marriages in young age, like in 16 and 17???

I will answer this question after you I want to know your wise answer.

I’ll close for now and send you my kisses and hugs.

Wuish you to have a nice evening and be well.

I’ll wait your letter impatiently.

Yours Jaroslava …
-----------------------
What's really bad is UALady's must have taken an extreme legal hit 01/25/2008 because 7/8 of the ladys in my mail bow suddenly vanished! They are no longer with UALadys. My mail box reads...(Sorry, but this lady is no longer on our site. She asked us to remove her.) YEAH, I'm supposed to believe at least 50 women in my saved mail box suddenly asked to be removed?!? Not to mention all the other women disappear in my favorites list. It went from 5 pages to 2 pages over night!!!!
Some saved profiles in my mail bow navigate this link...Profile has been moved to UADreams.com
Imagine that!! Just as CC magically switched to UAL? Now it looks as is UAL is switching to UAD. They should be...
..."SMOKIN' MIRRORS LADY DREAMERS .COM"...
I searched internet knowing the warning scams about joining membership dating agencies of this type corruption but also figured to accumulate as much contact information possible to at least 10 women or more. Then make travel arrangements through the scamming agency and hopefully make at least 2 real women from correspondence. Seems crazy?!? That's the formula for not wasting money or broken hearts. It's also why the scam agency use model's photos to lure men's money. They try lure us into a tour meeting several women in multiple cities. It's not too bad of thing if you like to travel touring other countries... but the tour women are not the lonely soul mate searching young beautiful models initiating email letters. All you need do is look at women from previous tours to see that! Also look at the site's success stories. It's a needle in a hay stack or 1 in a million to find that 20 y.o. beauty married 50 y.o. man?!? Specially if her profile reads search for man age 25 to 35 and your much older. That's all the disputing proof anyone needs for any dating site where young beautiful women search to love and be loved. It's plain simple ludicrous! ))))

That's my fr#*K@N$ nickle worth..,

What we lack here is failure to communicate.
"cool hand luke"

PeopleSmoks
01-26-2008, 04:34 PM
quote:It's a needle in a hay stack or 1 in a million to find that 20 y.o. beauty married 50 y.o. man?!? Specially if her profile reads search for man age 25 to 35 and your much older.
What reason would any man have for hunting for a 20 yo if he's 50? The first thing about dating, whether it's FSU/MOB or right in your own backyard, is being realistic.[V]

Sure, we would all like to find that hot, sexy younger babe, but at what point do we face reality? The Ukrainian beauty that I'm going to see in a little over a month is 19 years younger than me. That makes me a bit nervous. My search was for someone maybe 10 to 15 years younger, but with good reason. I'm 44 yo and would like to have kids. 29 to 34 is a good age for women and child birth. The girl I'm going to see is only 25, but that was just how things worked out. I wasn't "hunting" for someone that young.

As for your "fire a shotgun" and maybe you'll hit something search method, Here's one that I've actually thought about...

1) Take out "free" memberships on as many sites as you can handle.
2) Browse the ads and pick your "favorites".
3) If you find one girl who knocks your socks off, take note of her city.
4) Review your other "favorites" on the other sites, their cities and match them to your #1 favorite and her city. Some sites allow a "city" search in their search engine, so it's pretty easy to do!
5) Figure out how much you want to spend, apply for paid membership to as many sites as you can afford and start fishing.
6) Be prepared to move quickly to go to that city for a real meeting.

You may find 20 or 30 girls on several different sites who all live within cab distance of a central location. Write to them. Get a "feel" for what they're really about, and set up a meeting with as many as possible for around the same dates. Airfare and accomodations when set up outside of agency "tours" is much cheaper, and you won't have to plane hop or bus from city to city. Just take note if you may need a translator for a few of your meetings.[8D]

The only thing that would suck cow pie juice is if you run into one girl while with another, but that can happen in your own backyard!:(

Train returns

ham
01-26-2008, 06:35 PM
quote:What's really bad is UALady's must have taken an extreme legal hit 01/25/2008 because 7/8 of the ladys in my mail bow suddenly vanished! They are no longer with UALadys. My mail box reads...(Sorry, but this lady is no longer on our site. She asked us to remove her.) YEAH, I'm supposed to believe at least 50 women in my saved mail box suddenly asked to be removed?!? Not to mention all the other women disappear in my favorites list. It went from 5 pages to 2 pages over night!!!!
Some saved profiles in my mail bow navigate this link...Profile has been moved to UADreams.com
Imagine that!! Just as CC magically switched to UAL? Now it looks as is UAL is switching to UAD. They should be...
..."SMOKIN' MIRRORS LADY DREAMERS .COM"...

HAHAHA!

jameslv2k
01-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Here we go again. I guess there's no way to get to the bottom of this.
Wish it were true! Seems all like a big crock to me at this point.
Maybe someone should go over there and do a documentary!

-----------------------------------------------------
Important informations for UAladys.com members
Your favorits girls moved to new full separated site UADreams.com

We have very important news for you
UAladys.com company is now divided into two parts
Read this message to the end, please

Dear clients,
We are very thankful to you for using our service for 7 years already and we hope that you are satisfied with its quality. Our branches' stuff, managers of the support center, our programmers and accountants have been doing their best to help you in your search for your only one!

The organization of our company is the following:
There is a company in the USA: CCUSA LLC, and another one, IISPP INC which provide finance movement and credit cards billings on our old web site UAladys.com The companies in Ukraine fulfil an order to give you services like letters' translation, buying and delivering gifts, trips' organization etc. Clients' support center and technical support center are also situated in Ukraine.

In fact all job is done by Ukrainian company with the exeption of finance movement and credit cards billings control.

We are going to explain to you what has happened:
Unfortunately American part represented by CCUSA LLC and IISPP INC companies have been very irregular in fulfiling their financial obligations in relation to Ukrainian companies which do all job to provide service for you, dear clients!

The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?

Negotations with CCUSA LLC company weren't a success. As a result 8 branches situated on the territory of Ukraine have decided to sever relations with CCUSA LLC company.

Poltava, Simferopol, Sumy, Kremenchug, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk, Lutsk are becoming an independent company creating their own web site.

Latest news: at the conclusion of preliminary negotiations CCUSA LLC promised to pay off debts of rendered services in the nearest future, whereof we gladly inform and voice a hope for civilized settlement of financial dispute.

What we are going to do:
We are inviting you to go to UADreams.com site where you'll be able to continue communication with the ladies from these branches!

Our team of proffesionals which was doing all job before is now working on a new adress assuring efficient service. Our service center, clients support center and branches' stuff will provide good conditiond for qualitative and uninterrupted work.

CCUSA LLC company belongings are left to themselves.We are istablishing a completely new company.

What will change for you:
There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same.The qualilty of work will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

We have a big hope for your support
We want to make our service more convenient for you, so from today during all February we propose you a new offer. Every day you can write a one ABSOLUTLY FREE FIRST LETTER to any lady you like from our galary (if you didn't write to here before)! So you will be able not only to see the beauty of our girls but also to understand they inner word, and if they are interested in you before starting correspondence!!! We hope it will help you to find your only soulmate!!!

If you have any questions...
You are welcome to apply to our friendly Customer Service where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!

http://www.UAladys.com
Copy and paste link to your browser you if have some problem with you mail client

JW

PeopleSmoks
01-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Yup!!! They either got hit, or got scared by a close call. It sounds to me like they've gone American and incorporated and diversified to protect their asse(t)s!!![:0]

Train returns

MCB
01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I've found the girls I was communicating with at UAL in UAD. And yep I'm already incognito! I'll initiate correspondence in a week or 2. At first I'll play the stranger searching for my beloved. Then ask stuff only she'd know between us. If she can't remember me from our 6 months of letters and plans to meet... then I'll bust some ol' crab chewing my tainted bait! [^]
If anything too funny happens I'll c&p here for laffs.

"cool hand luke"

jameslv2k
01-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Hope we can find out.

JW

jameslv2k
01-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Keep us posted! Thanks!

quote:Originally posted by MCB

I've found the girls I was communicating with at UAL in UAD. And yep I'm already incognito! I'll initiate correspondence in a week or 2. At first I'll play the stranger searching for my beloved. Then ask stuff only she'd know between us. If she can't remember me from our 6 months of letters and plans to meet... then I'll bust some ol' crab chewing my tainted bait! [^]
If anything too funny happens I'll c&p here for laffs.

"cool hand luke"

JW

ham
01-27-2008, 04:55 AM
quote:The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?

ha!
an explanation about all those gifts men paid for, but which were never delivered...perhaps because girls don't exist or are uninterested ringers on the agency's payroll...
[:o)][:o)]:D

When will men finally come to their senses?
and by the way, all other junk network dating farms are much alike.

jameslv2k
01-28-2008, 12:05 AM
It almost seems as if all this was set up in advance.
What a perfect excuse not to deliver!

I guess the new name - or at least the name of the split-off - is apropo : 'UADREAMS' - I guess it was all a dream after all.

JW

swede
01-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Most people are living in dreams anyway. And you can get some anti-dream dream-potions. But the cheapest and most effective method is to stop sleeping.

jameslv2k
01-30-2008, 07:57 PM
So true. I guess what's real is what you're not dreaming about.

JW