PDA

View Full Version : Help Verify a Russian Passport and a diploma

greentea666
05-05-2007, 02:31 PM
My requests are below. I hope everybody can help me.

I correspond with the Russian girl for about a few months. She seems to be good, but I am not sure. I asked her to scan and send me her russian passort and her education diploma (certificate of a degree).

Now I have got a copy of this Russian girl's Russian passort and a diploma (certificate of a degree). I want to ask help to verify her two documents.

Do you know any experienced and professional persons on this stop-scammers website who have the ability to verify the Russian passport and a Russian diploma? If you know any experienced and professional persons on this stop-scammers website, please help me send them messages to come to see this topic and contact me. Thanks a lot. Or, could you please give me their email addresses and usernames, then I can contact them. I need your help. I appreciate your help.

or, If you have the ability to help me to verify a Russian girl's russian passport and her diploma (certificate of a degree), please let me know your email address, then I can email her russian passport and her diploma (certificate of a degree) to you for verification.

But, very sorry, if you do NOT have the ability to verify the Russian passport and the Russian diploma, please do not email me to ask for her passport. The reason is that I am not sure whether she is a scammer (or, maybe she is really a good girl), and I currently have the obligation to protect her privacy. Please forgive me. Thank you very much.

Thank you all in advance.

ham
05-05-2007, 03:24 PM
You should find a RELIABLE source with access to official governmental databases.
FORGET THE INTERNET.
How'd you know i am not a phoney if i tell you i am Sherlock Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes online might tell you just about whatever.

HUMAID
05-05-2007, 07:52 PM
GOODMORNING GREENTEA666 THIS IS HUMAID . HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND . ACTUALY I REMEMBER THER IS A SIT CALLED RUSSIAN DETECTIVE BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE HONEST OR NOT COZE I DO BELIVE RUSSIAN CONSIST OF LIEYING AND THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WEST OR EAST SORRY FOR THAT BUT YOU MAY DOUBLE CHECK WITH OTHER FRIEND WHO TRY THIS SERVISE BEFORE .HAVE A WOUNDERFUL LIFE FRIEND . WORM REGARD

elenag
05-05-2007, 08:30 PM
HUMAID,

For your information, worm and warm are not the same.:D But thank you for the introduction, I guess.

greentea666, I sent you an email earlier today. Go ahead and send the papers you have to elena@russian-detective.com. I will take a look.

greentea666
05-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi, ham, HUMAID, and elenag, thanks for your advice and help.
I and my friends have already scrutinized the documents and found that one is fake. So, we are sure s-he is a scammer. Thanks a lots for all your help.

Hi eleng, very sorry. After careful consideration, I think that I will not able to send it to you for checking and exposure because my personal documents are also in her/his hands. I do not want to take any risks. I just want to know whether s-he is a scammer. That's all. Now I know s-he is a scammer and then I will not lose my money. Thanks a lots for your kindness to help checking. Thank you.

elenag
05-07-2007, 01:47 AM
You are welcome. Make sure to post her letters and the passport online, so others could find that information.