PDA

View Full Version : LATEST UA SCAM

onthebeaches007
05-11-2007, 08:29 PM
I have no idea how this person acquired my e-mail but here's what I received. The link to me to her personal page on LOVEWATHER which looks like another carbon copy of the UA site

Here's what she wrote...

Ave, my friend

I still live with my parents under the same roof and I am sorry to say this, but I am already tired to see how they rule over my life. I work hard and I make enough to have a good life, but I give a lot to my parents. My friends ask why don't I just rent an apartment and leave: I just think that I will be sorry all my life for leaving them: Maybe you can give me an advice? Is there a way to get "divorced" with my parents and build my life with a man who will love me. I am looking for a life partner and friend, for lover and gentleman in my future husband. I hope all these features are combined in you. Your answer should wait for me at http://inetfeelings.com/shy and I am thankful to my destiny that I have a chance to get to know you better:

Yourth faithfully

Olechka K.

siberianhusky
05-11-2007, 09:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by onthebeaches007

I have no idea how this person acquired my e-mail but here's what I received. The link to me to her personal page on LOVEWATHER which looks like another carbon copy of the UA site

Here's what she wrote...

Ave, my friend

I still live with my parents under the same roof and I am sorry to say this, but I am already tired to see how they rule over my life. I work hard and I make enough to have a good life, but I give a lot to my parents. My friends ask why don't I just rent an apartment and leave: I just think that I will be sorry all my life for leaving them: Maybe you can give me an advice? Is there a way to get "divorced" with my parents and build my life with a man who will love me. I am looking for a life partner and friend, for lover and gentleman in my future husband. I hope all these features are combined in you. Your answer should wait for me at http://inetfeelings.com/shy and I am thankful to my destiny that I have a chance to get to know you better:

Yourth faithfully

Olechka K.

Hey 007, yes you are right it is a carbon copy from the UA site. Remember these sites multiply like rabbits and will never end so always be wary of these things. Here is the link for the same girl at the UA site http://ualadys.com/details.rpx?id=3999. Check it out, matches from each picture and every word that is listed.

Siberian

ham
05-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Beware of ANY woman pleading for help to escape A N Y kind of unbearable, oppressive or abusive relationship.

While it is entirely possible that people live in oppressive, unbearable etc situations, decent women won't advertise that to the whole world. Now the "problem" might be her parents, poor job, evil russian men...once her resident status is approved, or once she had syphoned money off you, YOU will be THE problem.

other red flags:

quote:If I am not singing I am cooking.
eh?!

quote:I like cooking and singimg (especially in shower)

yes, so men get all excited picturing the situation, and are more than eager to WU $100, 300, whatever to secure a crossbreed between a chef and a softcore starlet...