PDA

View Full Version : Did you know UALadys thinks you are all losers?

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 08:36 AM
This is hilarious.. Sent an email to their support with a link back to one of the threads here.

----------------------
Hello dear Dan

Yes, we know about that forum of course. And about all that nonsense they write. They exaggerate things too much and look like real losers, just complaining about bad life and doing nothing.

Do you write anything on that forum?

Yours respectfully
Sergey Shkolnik
Support Service

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Hello Dan

Yes, there was a lady translator, who was fired for bad work and she met some clients in Zhitomir and exaggerated things and invented a lot of bad things to spoil our image.

Well, let it be on her conscience.

We will do our best to improve and to satisfy our clients.

Yours respectfully
Sergey Shkolnik
Support Service

thatcrazy
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Hello Dan

Yes, there was a lady translator, who was fired for bad work and she met some clients in Zhitomir and exaggerated things and invented a lot of bad things to spoil our image.

Well, let it be on her conscience.

We will do our best to improve and to satisfy our clients.

Yours respectfully
Sergey Shkolnik
Support Service

Prometheus
06-01-2007, 02:22 AM
As sung by Beck, "I?m a loser baby, so why don?t you kill me?"

Come on over baby. With a name like Sergey Shkolnik, they'll beat you up just for the fun of it in America.

Prometheus
06-01-2007, 02:22 AM
As sung by Beck, "I?m a loser baby, so why don?t you kill me?"

Come on over baby. With a name like Sergey Shkolnik, they'll beat you up just for the fun of it in America.

Ihearmytrain
06-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Play nice!!! He won't get beat up because of his name... that's so juvenille. He'd get stomped because he's a jackass!!!!!![8D]

Train

Ihearmytrain
06-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Play nice!!! He won't get beat up because of his name... that's so juvenille. He'd get stomped because he's a jackass!!!!!![8D]

Train