View Full Version : standarts stupid letters

07-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Criminal mans from Africa /standart stupid letters/

Hello Dear,

In appreciation of your esteemed contact which I got through my online search and the choice of your country for investment, let me introduce myself. I am Amos Phuti the eldest son of Mr. Michael E Phuti from Zimbabwe (Southern part of Africa) recently assassinated in Zimbabwe due to the current land dispute in Zimbabwe. He was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers who were assassinated by agents of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party, which is controlled by the whites.
My father who has over the years been buying foreign money (US$ Dollar) showed me few weeks before this awful tragedy that he has already bought the sum of US$ 24.6 Million (twenty four million six hundred thousand United States Dollars) He told me that this money is mapped out for the purpose of acquiring new tractors, chemicals and machinery for the farms and for establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland (neighboring Countries).
Immediately after his assassination we (My family and I) made arrangement and moved this money into South Africa through diplomatic means. Right now we are in South Africa with the money deposited in a security company, as we cannot deal in any banking transactions due to the fact that we are asylum seekers.

Now as the eldest son of my father I am faced with searching and finding someone who is responsible, whom I am going to entrust both me and my family?s future, into the hands.
I should let you know that this business is 100% risk free. We need a trustworthy person who can help us transfer this money out of South Africa, pending when we come over to your country to invest this money as we will not like to let this money continue to lie idle without yielding any interests. We have resolved to offer you 20% of this total money if you are willing to help us.
Be assured that all the expenses during these transactions are subject to refund.
Please contact me through this number +27-74 33 22 524 or email: amosphuti@gmail.com accept my complements.
I earnestly await your reply.
Best Regards
Amos Phuti.
N: B.
samira wilson samirawilson39@hotmail.com

rodyti detales
Bir 25 d.
From Samira Wilson
Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire
Email: samira226@myway.com

My Dear,
It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration on your profile, I am the only Daughter of my father late Mr. Wilson.

In fact, I am Samira wilson from Cote d'Ivoire, the daughter of late MR WILSON , who was a business tycoon on gold and cocoa exporter precisely in Ghana and Abidjan C#244;te d'Ivoire. My father was poisoned by his business associates during a seminar held in Ghana. Before his death he had sincerely called /confided on me over his possession of $ 9.5 m dollar (NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) which he had deposited in the Bank for my iheritance.

However, before his death he had advised me in continuation to seek for a foreigner from any country of my choice where I could transfer this money and use it for an investment advantageously of which I honourably need your assistance this way.

(1) To help me to transfer this money to your account successfully confidentially.
(2) To provide a bank account into which this funds will be transferred
(3) You will help me to obtain a residential authorization in your country immediately you confirm this fund in your account.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 25% from the total sum for your compensation, effort/input in helping me to transfer this fund to your account.
Meanwhile, you can indicate your option of helping me while I believe that this transaction is concluded, indicate also your interest and the investment that is lucrative.
I am urgently waiting to hear from you. Please contact me via my above email address if you are interested to help me out.

NB/. Your confidentiality will give me the power to send to you all the necessary documents concerning this transaction.
Thank you and God bless you for your co-operation is welcomed.

Samira Wilson