PDA

View Full Version : ukraine-club.com

Seanmv72
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
I will try this again. I can't seem to find the progonal post. Has anyone heard of the Ukraine international club. Emails I am getting from a girl in the Ukraine say they translated the email.

Are they legit?

jake4234
08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Well my advice to you is google ukraine-club and you will see what is going on with them it is not good hope you do before you lose your heart and money!!!!!

Ukraineclub
08-15-2007, 03:45 PM
This is the manager of Ukraine-club.com Vasiliy.
Anybody who needs info about ukraine-club.com can contact me and ask any questions he or she might have.
All contact info is on the pages of our web-site.
Jake4234 - if you have problems with work or services of our company - please contact me ASAP. If never had any problems, but made search on google and saw the one case we had with one lady ( among more than 60 ladies clients with worked for, helped, translated and helped to marry foreign men ) and already made some conclusions - leave them for yourself please.

TXMAN
08-27-2007, 08:46 PM
I have also been corresponding with a woman through Ukraine-Club. She seems real and nice, but lately she has started sounding like an advertisement for the products sold on that site - Major turn-off!!

jake4234
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Hey Txman ,
What is her name? you can send it to my private address please.

TXMAN
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Jake,

Her name is Elena I. I choose not to post her last name here, per chance she is sincere. I have found another antiscam site that records inquiries about a potential scammer. There have been a few recently, but it doesn't prove guilt. I haven't had contact with her in a couple of weeks.

I am new here, but I will attempt to respond to your private address if I can find it.

TXMAN
09-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Jake,

I went to your profile, but no contact information was there. I don't know where else to look. Maybe you can contact me, then I will respond.

jake4234
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Well Just in case some of you did not know this but this Ukraine-club and GO-TO-UKRAINE are one in the same owned by the same thieving person.I know of a few men who were cheated by this place the whole experience was a big rip off so beware people.

PeopleSmoks
09-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey guys, I can't help but comment about our "buddy" Vasiliy. It just goes to show that these buggers really do monitor websites and forums like this one.

I recently made a comment about 20 or so profiles on a website that shows login info, where these POOR girls who after 4 e-mails could no longer pay for their letters to be translated... "Can you help?"

The profiles of these girls who couldn't afford to pay to have a letter translated, WERE able to afford 24/7 internet access!!!

BEWARE THE TRANSLATION/ENGLISH LESSONS SCAM !!!

All of these profiles dissappeared less than three days after my posting.

Bugs Bunny said it best..."Did ya ever have the feelin' you was being watched?"

Train returns

jake4234
09-21-2007, 12:39 AM
You got that right a friend of mine was taken by his club and a girl he fell in love with after 19 months of correspondence.She seemed so true in her words and he had a really good time with her but she is a gold digging pro-dating bitch.This Vasiliy will be answering to the man in Kiev he thinks he is not liable but after my friend talked to a few attorneys there he found out otherwise.Also everybody at that place including the girl will be paying every dam dime back.There are 3 other men he has lined up to back him so it looks like Vasiliy will be called Vaseline very soon.:D

PeopleSmoks
09-22-2007, 09:56 PM
It's easy for the websites to wash their hands of the scams by posting things like "WE HAVE AN ANTI-SCAM POLICY". And "If you contact a scammer through our site, let us know."

Big f-ing deal!!! Even if I thought for one second that our "friend" Vasiliy was even half way honest, what control does he have over postings by "women"?

The fact is, most sites collect the $$$$ from us guys and nothing from the women (if they're remotely honest) and don't care what goes on.

Some sites take pay-offs from organized scammers to post multiple listings. And if they aren't, the people running the sites are just plain stupid. I know of one site with an "anti-scam" policy that had two listings of the same girl(a known scammer) using different names and cities running at the same time!!! I even wrote them to tell them and the listings remained.

My biggest hard-on is for the sites with exculsivity. You must pay $$$$ or buy "credits" to write to and receive letters from a girl.

I paid for two letters once and when I suggested that we correspond through MY tranlation agency, that wasn't allowed!!!! Imagine that?

jake, good luck to your friend, I hope he strings Vasiliy up by his nads!!!

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
09-22-2007, 10:09 PM
I forgot something... One of the bigest problems is "the name game". All these people have to do is change the name of the site and we all start from square one figuring out who they are. Check out forums on CC and UA Ladys... (same people run the site with same scams and a new name).

"Girls" do the same thing. Alena becomes Julia, Anna becomes Olenochka, and so on. They change names, sites and e-mail addresses. We go on a site like this and look for Alena from Krasnodar, don't find her and think it's okay.

We don't go through the hundreds of pictures to find out that "Alena from Krasnodar" was once "Irena from another city".

Train returns

jake4234
09-23-2007, 01:52 AM
This is what sucks about the Agency's They can shut down and then open up again in another city but what my friend has done is put the word out with the owners name plus his former girls (He told me she was so good when he was there).This whole thing or experience might teach a few of us to let the big head do the thinking for the rest of the body.

TXMAN
09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey Guys

Just an update about my experience with ukraine-club.

I got a sad story about her losing her job and making it difficult to continue paying for the interpretations. I wrote back and told her I would start paying if she was ready and willing to answer some hard questions.

I had found her profile in various locations, which is no big deal, but I had also found out from global7 that there were a lot of guys questioning her legitamacy. I also found an old dating profile of her (maybe 10 yrs yngr) on a scammer site. She claimed in this old profile that she was a single mother of a daughter. She had told me she was a single mother of a SON and had sent pis of them togather. In addition, she had several of the tell-tale signs of a scammer, ALTHOUGH she had never asked (out right) for anything.

She wrote back and said I sounded cold, but she was willing to answer any questions.

THEN, I found she had changed her tag. It was "notjustblond", but it changed to "iamnotjustblond". She was loading the various dating sites with her profile. Everything from "descreet" sites to "christian" sites. What really BLEW-MY-MIND was I found her profile on a lesbian site. That's right LESBIAN site!

SO, I wrote her back and confronted her with my concerns, in a polite way. It's been about three weeks and I haven't heard a word. Doubt I ever will.

What does this have to do with ukraine-club? Maybe nothing. Except she claims that she is incompetent with computers and Ukraine-club sets up all her profiles to help her find a "decent man." How ya gonna find a "decent man" on a lesbian site????? I honestly can't speak to the agencies integrity, or lack thereof, but I do want to give a heads-up about this Elena Isayenko (Isajenko, Isaenko).

THere is a happy ending to this story! All she ever got out of me was my time - NO MONEY!

Thanks to all the guys here!!! I learned to look for the signs and indications of a scammer from ya'll!!!!

PeopleSmoks
09-25-2007, 11:29 PM
TXMAN, check out my topic Translation/English lessons Scam. I can understand a girl running short of funds, but it's always after the fourth letter.

As far as the lesbian thing, I don't know how long that's been going on, but my friend and I may have an accidental hand in it. I got so pissed at a scammer a few months ago that I got a few people to write to "her" just to screw with "her" time.

One of the people that wrote to the scammer is a hot little bi-girl I know. After a few erotic letters from my friend, the scammer became bi-curious and wanted to meet my friend.

Of course she needed money for a passport/visa. The same thing "she" asked me for.

With the translation scam, I find a lot of form letters. Open a second e-mail account. Download a couple of pics of some random guy (which is probably illegal, but...) , change your name and just start writing to her as someone else.

"I'm so happy to have found your message in my mailbox. I'm really glad that you're interested in me!" Very generic. I found that scammers with multiple site profiles will assume they wrote to this guy, but just don't remember.

If she tells you your the ONLY guy she's writing to, but answers your alter ego, she's obviously a liar. If she answers after telling you she can't afford to pay to translate your letters, she's a liar.

Compare letters you and your alter ego received. Is it a form letter?

Hey guys, scammer or not, who needs to deal with lies? We can find that crap in our own countries right?

As for Elena and the changing e-mail, that alone isn't a smoking gun. When combined with a few other things you mentioned, it becomes a bit of an issue.

Train returns

jake4234
09-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey guys thank you for your words.And Txman if you would kindly list her on many scam sites with her pics and header info along with this Vaselines club mentioned in capital letters it would help many men out.My friend I have mentioned was devastated by all that happended to him it was hard to believe this girl was not all he thought of her they had a wonderful time when they were together and after he returned home wonderful correspondence.When all the sh*t went down he could not believe all of it.There was over 150 phone calls between them in under a year and how he was helping her out financially oh boy.He will have his day soon though they all will pay
he has already talked to several Attorneys and will travel to Kiev soon to actually file charges I think this might set a presedence.Also the attorneys have told him that they are getting tougher on scam agencies and the hookers who work with them this Vasiliy will have a hard time opening up anything,
Jake!!!!!!!!

TXMAN
09-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Train,

I have checked-out your "translation/english lessons" section. I don't understand why you might have played a part in Elena's profile landing on a lesbian site, unless you were after her specifically.

Why are you looking for foriegn women when you know a "hot little bi-girl"? You've got every man's fantasy! LOL

Jake,

I will do what I can to get the word out as time allows. I'm a little new to this click-and-drag, or whatever it's called.

TXMAN

jake4234
09-26-2007, 10:04 PM
It is called something like that e-mail my personal address if you still have it and I will give you my friends story if you do not have it let me know and I shall send it right away Thanks Bubba.

PeopleSmoks
09-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey TXMAN! I should elaborate on a couple of things.....

quote:I don't understand why you might have played a part in Elena's profile landing on a lesbian site, unless you were after her specifically.

This was a general statement that scammers may have thought they found a new market after I got my friend Princess to write to a girl that had tried to scam me.

She asked the "girl" if she had ever thought about being with another girl. This went on for several e-mails since Princess was having so much fun!

The scammer even began to send Princess naked pics. (I never got naked pics from the girl!!!!) Scammers may have been targeting gays and lesbians before, it was more of a joke about what Princess did.

quote:Why are you looking for foriegn women when you know a "hot little bi-girl"? You've got every man's fantasy! LOL

I call her bi because she says she's bi, and yea, I lived a fantasy with her ONCE!!! But between you and me, she likes hot girls as much as we do and probably hasn't been with a guy in years!!!

We ARE just friends. It sucks to be me because she really is smokin'!!! If I knew how to post pics I'd show her to you.

Train returns

TXMAN
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Dudes!

Guess I'm luckier than most. I actually got hit on by a nigerean scammer a year ago, but she never got $$$$ outa me either.

Hate to quote Rod Stewart, but one his songs says, "Poppa always said, 'Son don't cha lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread.'"

It's a mantra for me!!!

Train,

Thanks for the elaboration! I get your point.

Gotta tell ya, you made me laugh when explaining your past and current relationship with "Princess." I'm both sad for you and envious! Hang in there! Maybe the beautiful women will disappoint her as much as they have us and she'll switch teams again!

Jake,

I never did find your email. However, I think I read the story elsewhere on this site. Seems that the guy moved her to the US, married her, she started ragging on his daughter and it basically ended in disgust?

Heads-up to you guys about a dating website I've been using off and on the past couple of years. It's totally FREE!! Had a hard time believing it was at first, but it is: FREE!! No I don't work for them.

It's plenty of fish. I had several dates from the site, but you know american women. I haven't found a keeper.

take care,

TXMAN

jake4234
09-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey TXMAN,
My address is Hairy Armster@gmail.com I am whom I claim I am but with a slight twist I want to confuse the dickheads as much as I can Ha Ha my good friend has a major league boner for what you went through I would love to get you and my friend together with your recollections of that scan UKRAINE-CLUB,
Jake.

jake4234
09-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Sorry,
I forgot to include hell yes too smoking hot girls going at it together we all will die happy if we see that more than 4 times in our lives.Myself I have a good one to tell you 2 when we talk,
Jake.

jake4234
09-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Two

PeopleSmoks
09-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey TXMAN, first of all, it's not luck, but your own common sense that kept your money in your pocket. Don't sell yourself short!!!

I apologize to the guys who contracted "stupid syndrome", but when a total stranger starts telling you about the $4.5 million dollars that they want you to help them secure from some bank in Nigeria (or wherever) and you're the only one they can trust?????????????

Train returns

ham
09-29-2007, 08:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey TXMAN, first of all, it's not luck, but your own common sense that kept your money in your pocket. Don't sell yourself short!!!

I apologize to the guys who contracted "stupid syndrome", but when a total stranger starts telling you about the $4.5 million dollars that they want you to help them secure from some bank in Nigeria (or wherever) and you're the only one they can trust?????????????

Train returns

I never - say never - heard that any "suspicious" or "fugitive" category, from Nazis to Jews to drug dealers to deposed monarchs to politicians from overthrown regimes, had significant problems "recycling" its "unofficial" or else "high temperature" money.
Sure, a fat share might be lost in transit or to facilitators, but I never -say NEVER- heard that deposed Iran Shah; Deposed kings of Egypt, Italy, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania and Afghanistan etc needed a sucker they met through ads on cheap newspapers.
They very well know a layman would probably jeopardize the whole "scheme".
Think again folks...winning a millionaire lottery or ending in bed with Britney Spears at your local beer hall is 1000x more likely to happen than getting millions out of deceased negro oil kingpins.

jake4234
09-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Well put Ham I usually ask them to contact my P.R. or tell them to mooch my butt.

PeopleSmoks
09-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey ham! Pretty much my point. If I had a couple million bucks that I needed to move, I sure as heck wouldn't put an ad in at an online dating site and then ask the first shmuck to come along to "HELP ME!!!"

I can't belive that anyone would fall for it, but apparently someone must, or the scammers wouldn't still be trying this scam. That's why I told TXMAN it's not luck, but common sense that kept his money in his pocket.

Heck, I've personally won over $100 million in the past few months! All I have to do is pay the courier fees. OK, let me grab my CC and give you that and my bank account number so you can transfer the money to me!!!!!

It doesn't take a 150+ IQ or x-ray vision to see through that one, but like I said, someone MUST be falling for it or the scammers wouldn't still be at it!!!

TXMAN has his montra and I have mine... STUPID PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND !!!!!Think about it????[8D]

Greed and sex!!!!

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
09-29-2007, 09:17 PM
quote:ending in bed with Britney Spears at your local beer hall is 1000x more likely to happen than getting millions out of deceased negro oil kingpins.

Oh yea, I did Britney last weekend. I stapled a wig to her head and still had to bag it and turn out the lights!!!!!!

Train returns

ham
09-30-2007, 02:54 PM
well, there was the next online braggart on another forum claiming he was to receive this TWENTY-FOUR MILLIONS inheritance, and how to invest it...as if anyone in that position hadn't the knowledge, or were able to buy some from the right people...

PeopleSmoks
09-30-2007, 03:29 PM
quote: well, there was the next online braggart on another forum claiming he was to receive this TWENTY-FOUR MILLIONS inheritance, and how to invest it...as if anyone in that position hadn't the knowledge, or were able to buy some from the right people...

ham, I hope you didn't think that about me!

I know the scammers monitor this site, and I hate to give them ideas, but I'm waiting for someone claiming to be a former confidante of Saddam Hussien who knows where he hid BILLIONS of $$$$$ and needs help to move it!!!

Fact is, whether it's a money scam or an FSU "bride" scam, it's all about GREED!!! Some guys want more money than they can obtain legally, and then guys like me just want a hottie to snuggle up with on a cold night.

Either way, it's probably more than we'll ever get, so the scammers just wait for the guy who's dumb enough to buy what they're selling...BULLSH*T!!!!!

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
09-30-2007, 03:36 PM
PS To all the scammers out there... Thanks for the nude pics of the large breasted 22 year olds!!!

And NO, I won't be sending you $$$ for a visa, passport, translation, or English lessons any time soon!!!

Also, if you need me to move money for you, send ME... YOUR bank info and I'll get my people on that money transfer right away!

Oh yea, if I win the UK Lottery one more time, I'm gonna puke!

Train returns

jake4234
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Are you going to be a good friend and share these nice pics?

PeopleSmoks
09-30-2007, 03:49 PM
jake, if I knew how to get pics to post, I would. I sent a couple to Prometheus a little while ago on his e-mail. Usually, I get them from the translation scammers around letters 4 or 5 because the next letter is going to be the request for money for letter translation. If I ignore them and stop writing, sometimes they send another letter telling me how much they NEED me in their lives and send more nude pics.

I've got a file like you wouldn't believe! It's a shame to think that even just one of these girls was for real and I missed out, but then again, these girls could all be on the arm of a millionaire!!!

Train returns

ham
09-30-2007, 09:20 PM
quote:I've got a file like you wouldn't believe! It's a shame to think that even just one of these girls was for real and I missed out, but then again, these girls could all be on the arm of a millionaire!!!

while the game these "girls" (when it's not Fat Oleg ) play is obvious, I still can't get the rage under which many suckers attack you online for simply saying "if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is".
It just amazes me how many men supposedly cry to the top of their lungs how amazing or fulfilling their life is...and do so over & over
[u]over the internet</u>.
I mean...good for them...but if their life were so good and rewarding, I doubt they would waste time tooting their horn online...if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...
They mostly ignore that the odometer keeps running and, in many/most cases, they will have to honor the bill always in emotional terms, and very often in dear financial terms.

PeopleSmoks
10-01-2007, 12:56 AM
quote:if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...

Same here! Believe me, I'd ALMOST rather be banging my X than to be typing on these keys right now, but I can fess up to the fact that I'm here because things aren't "just fantastic".

You may remember a few months ago, there was a guy on the forums who had nothing better to do than to put down everyone that posted a legitimate question, or tell a story about a scammer that did or almost got him and ask for advice.

I often wondered, if this guy's life was sooooo great, why was he here? I actually went a few rounds with the guy, but in a battle of wits, I found I was fighting an unarmed man!

Even elenag had to comment about the guy's attitude. Eventually everyone just started ignoring him.[8D]

Train returns

ham
10-01-2007, 06:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

quote:if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...

Same here! Believe me, I'd ALMOST rather be banging my X than to be typing on these keys right now, but I can fess up to the fact that I'm here because things aren't "just fantastic".

You may remember a few months ago, there was a guy on the forums who had nothing better to do than to put down everyone that posted a legitimate question, or tell a story about a scammer that did or almost got him and ask for advice.

I often wondered, if this guy's life was sooooo great, why was he here? I actually went a few rounds with the guy, but in a battle of wits, I found I was fighting an unarmed man!

Even elenag had to comment about the guy's attitude. Eventually everyone just started ignoring him.[8D]

Train returns

I am honest about myself: I am an average man with poor looks and no big money or status to make up for it. I do have some plus sides (EG I'm widely learnt ), but it seems women bawl and bellyache all the time about "plus sides" of all sorts, but IN THE END what matter to them is...
#1 MONEY; lots of AND above all being no shy in letting them help you squandering it.
#2 BEING A "CUTE BOY"
There IS the occasional prankster who pulls out of his a$$ some terrific story about his third cousin being the Shah of Persia; about the next million in his bank account being the 45th or so, just to stir debate, but I am shocked, because THE MAJORITY OF BRAGGARTS AND BLOWHARDS TRULY BELIEVES IN THE ONLINE FANTASY THEY SELL SUCKERS...
* one makes millions in the music industry & boldly claims you can too, provided you can wear a tuxedo & sing boring songs at corporate events[:o)]
* another refers to people as "wage slaves", hints at his "secret" wealth or wealth-amassing ability; next paragraph he confesses women in an orthodox church; asked whether he's a priest, he replies "not quite, just a spiritual counsellor"
* another is a lawyer whose pre-nups cannot be invalidated in court. Asked whether he'd put his money over it for a client who trusts him on his "professional advice", attacks me then shuts up forever

For talking back to these & other big ticket phonies i get recurringly banned.
Why would any site actually defend these deluded buffoons? Because on the other end you probably get even more deluded people, so they feel they have to "protect the faithful & uphold the gospel ".
Others get angry when you doubt the foundation of their trapping some FSU fairy young enough to be their daughter, ignoring the odometer is running & the fare will be theirs to pay.
Invariably, all these lucky womanizers, millionaires, celebrities are online tooting their horn at typically 3000 posts a year, rather than be busy spending their millions, f-cking their prom-queens or singing to the United Nations Assembly.

PeopleSmoks
10-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey ham, It's obvious that all the Bruce Wayne type millionaire playboys on the site don't like you because you have one thing they don't... The balls to tell the truth about yourself!!!!

I don't sh!t on people here either. I guess I'll be the next one to be criticized for voicing an HONEST opinion.

I don't pretend to be something I'm not. (except when I suspect a girl of being a scammer. Then I go to my alter-ego and write to her using my 2nd e-mail address.)

I work as an HVAC service tech and I tell girls that in my correspondence. I ride a Harley and I wear sleeveless t-shirts and bandannas. My pics show this.

When "Bruce Wayne" starts telling his tale, it's a prelude to dissaster. What will he do when the girl he's been writing finds out he's a convenience store clerk making a little more than minimum wage?

You're absolutely right ham, if these guys were half the man they claim to be, they'd be too busy banging their 22 yo FSU wife to be here criticizing others.

Train returns

ham
10-03-2007, 05:01 AM
quote: When "Bruce Wayne" starts telling his tale, it's a prelude to dissaster. What will he do when the girl he's been writing finds out he's a convenience store clerk making a little more than minimum wage?

Oh yes, and by night these clowns wear a leather mask and fight crime...
Yes, it is pathetic when they try all sorts of excuses why they ended up in the MOB route...and it must be hard to stand an idiot like me who says he did because he isn't a body model or a neurosurgeon...while they come up with all sort of flowery rubbish, like negroes chasing white women who say they were shopping for lawn mowers and CASUALLY ended on a MOB site...

PeopleSmoks
10-03-2007, 06:38 PM
quote:these clowns wear a leather mask and fight crime...

... and a leather banana sling and tights!!!!! OH GOD!!! I just got a mental picture of what I just wrote!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

My story is a bit different than yours. I split with my heroin junkie, screw a guy for dope girlfriend over a year ago. Funny how much extra cash I have now. (Hundreds of $$$, not millions...)

Among other things, I bought a new computer and went online. I applied to afew dating sites, some serious, some for "cheap thrils". A girl contacted me through the "cheap thrills" site. I was impressed because she actually had her clothes on in her profile pic. We corresponded and by the 3rd or 4th letter she told me she was from Russia and not NJ, USA like her profile said.

I didn't know about FSU bride scams... YET!!! So I continued to write to her. I began to become genuinely interested in her and did something that a lot of guys probably don't, and began researching Russia, her city, her culture, etc...

This is honestly how I found FSU dating sites and this site, thus learning about scammers. I learned about the red flags from reading your posts and others. After 3 months of writing and discussing a "real" meeting, she tried the old "I was mugged and am in the hospital and need money for an operation scam".

I paid elenag's agency to deliver a rose to her in the hospital, but no one at the hospital had ever heard of this girl.

Despite this bad experience, I had become intrigued by the FSU culture in general and decided to persue this avenue in an honest search for a wife.

Unfortunately, I've come across nothing but scammers. I still haven't given up yet. But, I have a lot of nude pics of large breasted women!

Train returns

TXMAN
10-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey Guys,

Ya'll are alright! Honest, funny, and wanna help others avoid mistakes.

Peoplesmoks,

Thanks for the compliment about my common sense. Think we all need one of those from time to time.

Jake,

I'll get to you sooner or later. Guess at this time I'm just enjoying the lack of ambiguity that I was experiencing for a while regarding "Elena." Know what I mean? Just don't wanna think about it, or women in general, for a while. Got a few other priorities I need to take care of.

Ham,

You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s! Just kidding.

General Comments:

Yeh, I don't understand the "stupid syndrome" guys either. Except to say, that I DO have my blind spots with women. Other guys have theirs. I'm just fortunate that my blind spot isn't financial. I've made MY blind spot my personal responsibility. I've gotta friend, 65 yrs old, that is looking for wife #6 and he will never get a clue. He's been a family friend since I was a young teenager (i'm 46), but he will never get it. In a contorted way, it makes me feel better about my past choices.

"just fantastic"

You guys crack me up!!

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading AND writing!!!! I'm pretty sure I need more hobbies.

So if I ever disappear, you'll know my life is "just fantastic" (gettin laid regular) for a while.

Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.

Peoplesmoks, I feel your pain!!!! I, unknowingly, dated a coke addict for a year, 4 years ago. I tryed a lot of drugs when I was young, but grew out of them. I thought everyone did my age (yes, she was my age). I can barely admitt to myself how badly I was fooled!!! So, I wont speak of it here, but it was at least as bad as your experience. It was the last straw for me. I went into dating retirement for 3 years. Just started again this year.

Anyway, thanks for the session doctors!!!

Personally, I would like to meet the right woman, but it is more importantly that I don't hook-up with the wrong woman!

take care AND good luck,

TXMAN

jake4234
10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey Bubba are you still here?

PeopleSmoks
10-04-2007, 12:32 AM
quote:a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time

You forgot young with large heaving breasts!

I don't think I'm particularly bad looking. I'm not about to be offered a male modelling job any time soon, but I'm not exactly butt ugly.

I've honestly had my share of "out of my league" hotties... and a couple of them weren't even drunk!!!

My X was a dancer.(Guys, don't make the same mistake I did. Get 'em, f*ck 'em and chuck 'em!!! Never get involved) Aside from being not so blessed in the boob department, she was hot! She was also almost ten years younger than me.

Now I come to FSU dating. Yea, I go for the young babes with pouty lips, long legs and large breasts. Why not? If I wanted to find an average looking girl with issues and three kids, I could run down to the local bar.

The thing is to realize that the odds are the girl I'm writing to is probably a scam and not get ripped off. But, just maybe I'll actually hit the jackpot one day?

Seriously, I would like to find a good girl that would be worth marrying and having kids with. There's actually a need for me to go after younger girls who can have kids.

Besides, who wants to go through the effort of the FSU dating scene to end up with a pre-menopausal bitch who'll curse you out in Russian when she starts having hot flashes?

Train returns

jake4234
10-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey People,
That is called the four f's ha ha.I see what you are talking about finding one young enough that wants kid's keep on looking they are out there looking for us.I am fortunate enough to have a friend who married a girl from Kiev who happens to have a cousin who is 29 never married except to her career who was looking for me all the time.I have not even given the thought of her being a scammer and I will not Anastasia will murder her if she hurts me besides all has been well the last month and soon I will travel there to see her before it get's colder than a well digger's ass.It is a real shame that a small percentage ruins it for all the legit ladie's and although the economy is looking up in all the FSU country's believe me there are many,many still looking our way.While it is true most men there do not want to settle down the myth is most of them drink way too much I am sure it depends on where we talk about region wise.As far as their chest's go remember the law of gravity ha ha.

ham
10-04-2007, 06:38 AM
quote:You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s!

the internet mimicks real-life SPEECH, not composition. I just type away & forget about it.

quote:Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.

Well, honestly put, who would say no to that 16yo beauty peageant?
[:o)][:0]
Of course the senses might all be for chasing windmills after goddesses & beauty queens, but think again.
IF a(ny) man were able to get some, he definitely would, so the problem wouldn't even arise FOR HIM.
The problem is for the "less than just awesome" men like me, who got no looks & no money.
Look, I'm NOT broke, nor "poor"/needy by ANY standards, hell many people even envy me, BUT I just won't & cannot afford to be a sugar daddy.
Just yesterday a friend called and said his last Moldovan pretty face asked him bluntly to put her on an annuity by their forth date..."all I need" she told him "is a FRIEND TO HELP ME OUT FINANCIALLY"...in exchange for sex & the like.

Honesly, I can say I have always kept a sense of my own proportion, thus I have NEVER chased supermodels or the like.
Not that I don't like them, but I know I stand no chance besides my platinum mastercard.
Nothing so bad about that, too; but if i want to HIRE a hottie to boost my self-esteem, I head for a brothel...rules are clear for everyone, no need to play lovey-dovey.

quote:Now I come to FSU dating. Yea, I go for the young babes with pouty lips, long legs and large breasts. Why not? If I wanted to find an average looking girl with issues and three kids, I could run down to the local bar.

Besides, who wants to go through the effort of the FSU dating scene to end up with a pre-menopausal bitch who'll curse you out in Russian when she starts having hot flashes?

It is all fine&dandy...men want more bang for their buck, BUT WOMEN WANT MORE BUCK FOR YOUR BANG.
A friend of mine co-owns a small factory...for all I know he might be up to his eyeballs in debt or planning bankruptcy, BUT right now he can squander money travelling to Eastern Europe to womanize much as he likes, writing expenses off as company expenses.
He repeatedly told me he (showed pics) meets hotties light years beyond his league (he's ugly, small mutilation from work, sustaining a conversation with him is like anal birth[:o)] ), but ALL invariably present him the bill...annuities, cars, houses...some he may fool, but to many he got to give something...as they tell him, beauty is all they got, and they must make the max out of it WHILE IT LASTS.
Of course I noticed he even starts to believe the dream, that is how irresistible he would be...I hope one day he doesn't wake up pennyless, like a wealthy man here who now sleeps in his car because two exotic women cleaned his pockets.

PeopleSmoks
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
quote:As far as their chest's go remember the law of gravity ha ha.

jake, have any of these girls sent you "private" pics? All I can say is that either gravity works differently in the FSU, these girls have an extra chest muscle acting as a suport mechanism, or these are the greatest boob jobs ever!

Honestly, if these are boob jobs, the surgeon doing them should move to California... he would make a fortune!!!

quote:Well, honestly put, who would say no to that 16yo beauty peageant?

ham, it may be different in your country, but in the US, a 16 yo will get you prison time! I was with a 16yo when I was 19yo, and as I think about it, I'm glad her mom liked me.

Train returns

ham
10-04-2007, 12:29 PM
quote: ham, it may be different in your country, but in the US, a 16 yo will get you prison time! I was with a 16yo when I was 19yo, and as I think about it, I'm glad her mom liked me.

well, all this is true, but there are bazillions underage girls dating or screwing older mates, whether it be 15-18, 14-20 or 16-40.
As i said, be real...fantasies are one thing; reality another.
These girls are probably very immature and think the sky is the limit...it isn't enough for you to LOOK like Danny de Vito...you must be a hollywood celebrity as well.[:o)][:0]
As far as my knowledge goes, though, I do know MANY who LOOK like De Vito, but only ONE hollywood superstar.

Yet there are men around MOB forums furiously attacking everyone who turn the light on on their delusion...last I "met" was one who plans to elope with a 17yo, young as or younger than his own daughter.
He claims they have lots in common & he wants a possible great love story, not just get laid.
[xx(]

PeopleSmoks
10-04-2007, 03:01 PM
quote:there are bazillions underage girls dating or screwing older mates, whether it be 15-18, 14-20 or 16-40.

WHERE ARE THEY?????????? Don't hold out buddy, give me names!!!!!

quote:last I "met" was one who plans to elope with a 17yo, young as or younger than his own daughter.
He claims they have lots in common & he wants a possible great love story, not just get laid.

Well, in his defense, he's probably up on teen fashions since he sees what his daughter wears...

Train returns

ham
10-04-2007, 08:34 PM
quote:WHERE ARE THEY?????????? Don't hold out buddy, give me names!!!!!

there are some, but not for me.
I never met them in person, so i can't give names, but I've seen them on the streets.

PeopleSmoks
10-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Only kidding ham! No jail bait for this guy!!! I'm looking for a possible wife, not a daughter...

I really don't look seriously at a girl that's under 28 yo. Even that's a good size gap in ages since I just turned 44, but I honestly hope to have a kid or two and like I said, who needs a menopausal bitch cursing me out in Russian when she starts getting hot flashes!!!![8D]

Train returns

TXMAN
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I hear you Peoplesmoks.

I dated a 28 yo a couple of time this past year. Wont do it again. Hell, I didn't like dating 20 somethings when I was 20 something. They all want their cake and eat it too. They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!

I prefer women near my age that can get as excited as I do about an old song playing on the radio. But then, ya got that menopausal thing to muckup that too!

I've been aiming at the mid to late 30s. Of course then you're probably dealing with children and, consequently, exs.

Oh well, at least we believe in the potential!

TXMAN

PeopleSmoks
10-08-2007, 09:36 PM
quote:They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!

I almost fell on the floor laughing my butt off!!! You basically described me, but you forgot the sleeveless Harley-Davidson tee shirt, black boots, bandanna and ZZ Top sunglasses... all of which is my everyday attire.[8D]If I knew how to post pics, I'd show you!!!

I only gave up the club thing because my last American g/f had two kids and I didn't want that crap around them. She's almost ten years younger than me by the way. I realistically look at the younger hotties, because I've been there and done that.

I'm not saying I'm some super stud or anything, but the thing is, I'm not afraid to go for it! I get shot down all the time, but I keep on going after the hotties and every so often, I get one.

It's just a matter of self-esteem. I don't give a sh!t if a girl tells me to f@ck off, because there's always another opportunity just around the corner.

Hell, we all know how bikers and strippers go together like meat and potatos!!! Just don't make the mistake of thinking she's a keeper like I did once!!![B)]

I treat the FSU dating game the same way. This 28 yo hottie may be a scammer, but can they all be scammers????? I like to believe no, there has to be a real one out there somewhere, and I'll find her!!![:p]

As far as cooking and cleaning, I live alone with my dog, and he's a terrible cook! So yea, I cook and clean up after myself too. I'm looking for a wife not a house maid. Cuddling..... well every relationship has a little give and take...;)

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
10-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Something more to add about the 28 year olds... I can see where a 28 yo girl would be seriously looking to find a good man and settle down, because we all know how they fear the big 3! 0! They hear that biological clock ticking away.(I'm talking about the "real" girls)

So 28 yo isn't toooooooooo young really. Still hot looking and starting to feel the maternal thing!(again, this only appliies to "real" girls and not the scammers who are posting 3 yo pics.)

Yes you scammer jackass who's reading this, my computer can identify the date codes embedded in the pics you send me!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Anyway, now that I got that out, women generally mature physically and mentally faster than men(or at least that's what I've read)so a 28 yo "real" girl might not be so far out of reach after all!!!

Train returns

ham
10-09-2007, 09:44 AM
quote:They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!

yes, and with a fat bank account and with an angel's face...or puke ugly, but then bank account shall be considerably bigger...

PeopleSmoks
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
quote:yes, and with a fat bank account and with an angel's face...or puke ugly, but then bank account shall be considerably bigger...

Like I said, I'm talking about the "real" girls out there. Of course the scammers want to sink their hooks into a guy with deep pockets, but many, if not most, "real" women whether from the US or anywhere, honestly only want financial security.

I'm not rich, but I make enough to keep most women happy.

Train returns

TXMAN
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey Peoplesmoks,

I hope that you find what you're looking for in a younger woman. I really do Bud! Hell, we all deserve to be happy.

When I say "bad biker boy", I'm talking about the angry, no job, illiterate, emotionally misunderstood guy that brings out that maternal instinct, you reffered to, and makes a young girl want to take him home and win his love over by loving and understanding him.

An older woman wont put up with that sh!t!

You don't strike me as that type or you wouldn't have cared about your exgirlfriends kids. Nor would you be gainfully employeed.

As far as the detached approach to women. Well, I wane on that. I have times I'm better at it than others. Kind of depends on what's going on in my life at the time, or how much alcohol I've drank! However, I agree it's the most sucessful approach to women. Hell, it actually attracts them!!!

They see a confident guy that wont turn into a wuss!

When I was younger I hung out at a nearby strip club. Don't even care to go to the places any more. Just like I don't shop at a Mercedes dealership. Would never be able to afford the one I like!!!

My dog eats things I wont, so we've developed a symbiotic relationship while I learn to cook!

Ham,

I agree, there is a directly proportional relationship to the ugly a girl can tolerate and the size of the guys bank account. As I've gotten older I've given this situation a lot of thought. Planning how to use my first million.

A lot of these guys are older and ugly with a trophy wife. Ok, he must have learned something along the way, about dealing with women, or he wouldn't have reatained his wealth. Like a friend told his Dad, "If you'd castrated me when I was a baby, I'd have been a millionare by now!" Bet these guys look at it as a business relationship.

I could do that. If you give her a stipend or allowance, that makes you the Boss! Hey, I can dream can't I!!!!!

Met a new girl recently. Cute, sexy, down to earth, 42 (you here it coming?) BUT, she has 3 kids, ages 4-12. OUCH!!!! Oh well, I might test the waters.

TXMAN

PeopleSmoks
10-14-2007, 08:21 AM
quote:When I say "bad biker boy", I'm talking about the angry, no job, illiterate, emotionally misunderstood guy that brings out that maternal instinct, you reffered to, and makes a young girl want to take him home and win his love over by loving and understanding him.

Hey TXMAN, That's a dying breed. I'm talking hardcore club members. One guy I know is a union rep, another guy owns a very succesful auto repair shop and one guy I know just got out of prison for 2nd degree manslaughter works with computers.

These guys probably make $50,000 to $150,000 a year and are as "bad biker boy" as you could dream up.

quote:Met a new girl recently. Cute, sexy, down to earth, 42 (you here it coming?) BUT, she has 3 kids, ages 4-12. OUCH!!!! Oh well, I might test the waters.

Just be prepared! The reason I'll never get involved with a girl with kids again is that no matter how much you do for them, how good you treat them, or how much you may love them like they're your own kids, they aren't your kids! And they will always take their moms side, even if she happens to be a heroin junkie whore!!! And when the split comes, they're gone too, and you have no parental rights to ever see them again!!!

Sorry about that, just a slice of my reality!!!

Train returns

howard darby
10-14-2007, 09:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by TXMAN

Hey Guys,

Ya'll are alright! Honest, funny, and wanna help others avoid mistakes.

Peoplesmoks,

Thanks for the compliment about my common sense. Think we all need one of those from time to time.

Jake,

TXMAN and the rest of you guys
I don't know if any of you like asian woman but like all of you i have been burned so many times by the russian and ukranian skammers. i have been to russia once and it didnt work out she was just afer money i was set to go to ukraine 3 times but as it got closer they all had some excuse for not meeting me.
THEN on this forum one of you guys (I dont remember who) turned me on to asian kisses. WOW there are some beautiful ladies in China. To make a long story short I have just returned from China where i met my honey. I too am not the best looking nor richest 67 year old guy around but they dont care about that in China. They just want someone to love. So as soon as we can get a visa i will be bringing my future beautiful 51 year old bride back to Texas.
In 8 months and 2 trips she has not once asked for money and in fact is concerned that i spend too much money. The whole trip air,motel,and spending for what ever there in China was less than $2,500.00 each time. i used cheap tickets for travel and hotel.Asian kisses cost 40.00 but you can get e-mail address and phone numbers.
I am glad and thank whoever it was that posted the info on asian kisses.
howard

I'll get to you sooner or later. Guess at this time I'm just enjoying the lack of ambiguity that I was experiencing for a while regarding "Elena." Know what I mean? Just don't wanna think about it, or women in general, for a while. Got a few other priorities I need to take care of.

Ham,

You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s! Just kidding.

General Comments:

Yeh, I don't understand the "stupid syndrome" guys either. Except to say, that I DO have my blind spots with women. Other guys have theirs. I'm just fortunate that my blind spot isn't financial. I've made MY blind spot my personal responsibility. I've gotta friend, 65 yrs old, that is looking for wife #6 and he will never get a clue. He's been a family friend since I was a young teenager (i'm 46), but he will never get it. In a contorted way, it makes me feel better about my past choices.

"just fantastic"

You guys crack me up!!

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading AND writing!!!! I'm pretty sure I need more hobbies.

So if I ever disappear, you'll know my life is "just fantastic" (gettin laid regular) for a while.

Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.

Peoplesmoks, I feel your pain!!!! I, unknowingly, dated a coke addict for a year, 4 years ago. I tryed a lot of drugs when I was young, but grew out of them. I thought everyone did my age (yes, she was my age). I can barely admitt to myself how badly I was fooled!!! So, I wont speak of it here, but it was at least as bad as your experience. It was the last straw for me. I went into dating retirement for 3 years. Just started again this year.

Anyway, thanks for the session doctors!!!

Personally, I would like to meet the right woman, but it is more importantly that I don't hook-up with the wrong woman!

take care AND good luck,

TXMAN

TXMAN
10-15-2007, 03:26 AM
PeopleSmok,

If Texas gets it's way there will be one more of that breed dying, via the electric chair!! One of those "dying breed" shot and killed a friend of mine, point blank, a few weeks ago while he was protecting a woman the guy was after.

It was in the news. He went on to kill his exgirlfriend, her new boyfriend, two teenage girls, and later an elderly woman in Penn. to steal her car.

What's wierd is I almost asked the exgirlfriend out a few months before all this. Things that make you go - WHEW!!!

I mean no offense to you sir! I've enjoyed sharing a beer and conversation with many biker club members that I've met. Maybe I'm a little bitter. I miss my friend. He was a really good guy just trying to do the right thing.

When it comes to dating women with kids: No need to apologize. I tell my inexperienced friends pretty much the same things you mentioned. I've had more than one slice of that reality and avoid women with children. It is a real pain in the ass from several directions.

There is one little girl that I have stayed in contact with since she was 4 yrs old. She'll be 16 next month. Her Mom is a nut, but she knows I am the only Dad her daughter has ever know and endorses my involvement in her life. However, this is the rariety!!

Knowing that reality is what I was referring to when I said "Ouch!" To be quite honest, I don't believe this woman and I will have any longterm potential because of stated reasons. I believe I'm going in with eyes wide open, but I certianly appreciate your heads up!!!

Howard,

I find your comments an interesting coincidence. I've had more exposure to Asian culture than the average Texan, but never really considered an Asian mate until recently.

Not long ago I took out an Asian woman for the first time. I found her resolved femininity extremely attractive! I enjoy women that enjoy being women. Women that are NOT trying to be man or expect a man to be more like a woman (wussy boy). Unfortunatley, I made mistakes that kind of screwed-up the situation, BUT every since then I find myself gravitating toward Asian women.

It wasn't me that told you about the website, but your Karma is good because I am glad to hear about it and will check it out. I especially enjoy hearing it is realtively inexpensive. THANKS!

take care buds,

TXMAN

PeopleSmoks
10-15-2007, 08:37 AM
quote:If Texas gets it's way there will be one more of that breed dying, via the electric chair!! One of those "dying breed" shot and killed a friend of mine, point blank, a few weeks ago while he was protecting a woman the guy was after.

Hey TXMAN, It sucks that some assh@le killed your friend. The truth is that killers come from every walk of life. The situation you talk about sounds like a jealous rage thing. Let's face it, that's the worst kind. To be honest, I'm still on probation for choking the sh!t out of a guy a caught screwing my X.

When I first met her, I bounced a guys head off a cinder block wall for touching her ass.

Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!

The guy I know that served man 2, was helping a girl who was being attacked. My buddy was stabbed 8 times so he beat the guy with an old metal trash can and the guy died. The lawyer said anyone else probably would have gotten an award for defending the girl, but he went to prison because he was wearing his colors.

Train returns

TXMAN
10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!

Damn do I agree with you Peoplesmok!!!!!!

That's why I'm extremely selective about the women I hook-up with. Over the years I've learned some women enjoy trying to push your buttons. I avoid them.

I wonder if you were taking your anger towards your X out on the guy you were choking. Had a girlfriend cheat on me once and I got so mad I scared myself. Didn't like where my mind was going so I moved out of state.

Like your talking about, if it wasn't for a woman we had feelings toward nothing would happen. Hell, if I screw some woman, but have no feelings toward her, I could give a crap less who does her next.

I found words of wisdom on a bathroom wall in Alpine,TX:

"Always remember: No matter how great she seems, somewhere, there is some guy that finally got enough of her sh!t!"

Yep, killers come in all forms. Trouble is that "dying breed" set up a bad precedence for you guys and ruined your buds life. Bikers around here are the first to step up to the plate to help out with the community or a benefit for someone in a bind.

The guy that killed my friend was no doubt jealous and jacked-up to the nth degree. Defense is claiming he had mental problems. DUH!!! I ran across him a couple times at the bar and you could tell he was on simmer all the time. THing is, he wasn't in a jealous rage 3 days later, during his get-away, when he shot a 78 yr old woman in the head, in her bed, so he could relace his broken down car.

Lot a weirdos out there! Had a gun pulled on me and but for the lack of a couple pounds of pressure, I'm still here and my friend isn't.

TXMAN

ham
10-16-2007, 05:06 AM
quote: Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!

To an extent, but i think these individuals are DISTURBED/MALADJUSTED to start with.
Events are just an excuse...it might be their woman cheated on them; that they had eight beers too many; that someone yelled at them or that their middle school janitor abused them in the bathroom...
Fact is, they are maladjusted.
There are studies showing how inner violence from a maladjusted individual must come out...if they are small & pointless, they might just harass or beat up their kids or wife, or even animals; if they are bigger or have a gun, they go out in public...

TXMAN
10-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I agree HAM, but the psycho types go above and beyond "stupid". It's a whole nother category and your lable is as good as any.

It seems they have lost the ability to engage self-control. I find an interesting analogy between them and some, not all, of the guys that get scammed by women (knock on wood). Ya get in the fluffy clouds and lose control of emotions and money. It's happened to me in lesser degrees, but I'm older now (again, knock on wood).

Aren't we the arm chair phychiatrists!!!

TXMAN

PeopleSmoks
10-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey guys! I have to tell you that my thoughts on women being the reason for 99% of the stupid crap men do goes far beyond socio-economics, or how many beers some assh@le had before shooting someone.

It's purely philosophical in nature and goes back to the beginning of time. Yea guys, Adam and Eve. Adam was a happy-go-lucky guy frolicing around Eden. The guy was completely happy, something that no one can acheive today!

All he had to do was not eat the damn apple, but noooooooooooooo here comes Eve... and what is Eve? A WOMAN!!!! "Here Adam, eat this apple, it's yummy!!!" She probably batted her eyes and did the hair toss and giggle just to put it over the top...

"But God said not to eat the apples". The poor shmuck struggled in vain, but as the b!tch proceeded to give him the first lap dance in recorded history... game, set, match.... it was all over for all of us guys at that point!!!!

Oh, I also believe the devil is a woman!!! Think about it... God's favorite angel who he loved above all others...Lucifer (Lucy her)?

Sounds like the first messy divorce, but God got to keep his stuff and his ol' lady had to move out. We've been paying for that one ever since too!

Train returns

jake4234
10-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey Txman,
The only scam on this article is the Ukraine-club hell it might as well come out that I was posting under this name but on other forums I am John42.And yes they really suck you know from what you have written she wanted to not be with you with all the letters and gifts plus the translations.I my self have awful truth about this place it might be 30 men writing to one lady they will gladly accept it all the while your girl is telling you she loves you or cares for you.As I type Monday will be Judgement day for these assholes and I am so dam happy.

PeopleSmoks
10-20-2007, 03:03 PM
jake, you sound like you had a bad day!!!!

quote:I my self have awful truth about this place it might be 30 men writing to one lady they will gladly accept it all the while your girl is telling you she loves you or cares for you.
You me you just figured this one out??? I keep saying it, open a second or third e-mail account, change your name and send a pic of Fabio to the girl you're writing to and 10 to 1, "Fabio" gets the same first letter you got a month ago.[}:)]

Heck, I've done this to several scammers. There was one, who after my alter ego blew her off, he got e-mails from 3 other girls that he (I) never wrote to.[8D]

Train returns

jake4234
10-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Hey peoples,
No today is a real wonderful day.Yesterday the papers were filed in Civil court in Kiev and I heard from my Attorney that soon they will send out the papers if they ignore them then they will be arrested.You see the laws over there are similar to ours here.When writing to TXMAN I was just venting my frustration's on Jeff Gordon Nextel race I think he is a *****/Fag.

PeopleSmoks
10-20-2007, 03:15 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!! Why does everyone I know think Jeff Gordon is a douche?[8D]

Train returns

jake4234
10-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Well because he is my nickname for him is cheesedick I do not care if he is Married he is still a little funny.That was left over from a few years back plus he is a lucky bastard when he is racing.Oh and when he ruybs somebody and gets them out of his way it is racing but if somebody does it to him it ius dirty he is a candy ass spoiled rotten yuppie asshole.

jake4234
10-20-2007, 03:33 PM
Please excuse my writing there Lady's and Gent's man I had a tough time translating a letter from Russian to English and they go on and on......

PeopleSmoks
10-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Well yea, to pretty much everything you wrote. I've always compared him to the Tom Cruise of racing... although I do like Tom Cruise in the "Mission Impossible" films.

Maybe, someday, Gordon and Cruise will both come out of the closet? I hear an episode of "South Park" coming.....

Train returns

jake4234
10-20-2007, 03:59 PM
I dont know it might take Knauss or Evernham on their death beds to admit they are then the middle man will be in there.Enough of that talk here we go toward's the scum of the earth I would love to get her one last time it was good.Gordon licks cow flops.

jake4234
10-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Hell after I got out of the military I was thinking about going to work for Gun bearing postal delivery system ha ha.All laughing aside TXMAN 6 years ago I lost one of my best friends in a town 100 miles away.I t is weird it is like the a**hole who shot him got away with it the Sheriffs tried to prove it and they did not have enough proof to hold the scumbag they ran his dna but nothing I had a feeling he did it and I am usually 70% sure with my gut so I went up there and confronted him and 5 of his cousins outside a barI did not care3 of them joined him so the fight was on I took out all 3 with a few minor cut's and it was his turn he turned into a friggen pus*y when I was just ready to hurt him I asked did you shoot Joe he told me he did what I would have given for a wire he admitted he did it well anyway I kicked the living **** out of him plus one of his cousins who got back up.I should have killed the s.o.b.there would be 1 less scumbag on the face of the planet oh and I forgot to mention that he is Illegal figure that one out.

PeopleSmoks
10-20-2007, 05:29 PM
jake, do it right. Spur of the moment is messy and hard to clean up. Three or four guys with bats can get most people into a plain white van. Here in Jersey, we like Wharton State forest. Once you get the SOB out there, no one can hear him scream except the Jersey Devil, and he's one of us!!!

As far as I'm concerned, if the guy fessed up to you about killing your bud, you have every right to take from him what you want. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". Most people don't know it continues... "a limb for a limb, a LIFE for a LIFE".[8][8D]

Train returns

jake4234
10-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Dam I was signed out after writing a letter that took 20 mikes to compose oh well train I need to run and will write when I return bubba.

TXMAN
10-21-2007, 02:53 AM
You guys still crack me up!!!!

Gotta crash, but will write more later.

TXMAN

PeopleSmoks
10-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey TXMAN.... what? like I'm funny to you?... Like I'm here to amuse you?... Kidding. Joe Pesci in Goodfellas!

Update: A scammer sent me the same form letter twice in a row with THE only difference being the PS. What would you do????

WRONG!!! You're not the Train are you??? I send "her" the exact same letter I sent the first time, but the PS is different.[}:)]

The scammer didn't miss a beat. After ten letters, probably hasn't read one yet.

Train returns

TXMAN
11-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey Buds!

Don't really have anything new to add. Just thought I'd drop a note.

Hope you guys are doing alright and have fallen in love/lust.

TXMAN

Tim
11-25-2007, 01:35 AM

Hey Guys

Just an update about my experience with ukraine-club.

I got a sad story about her losing her job and making it difficult to continue paying for the interpretations. I wrote back and told her I would start paying if she was ready and willing to answer some hard questions.

I had found her profile in various locations, which is no big deal, but I had also found out from global7 that there were a lot of guys questioning her legitamacy. I also found an old dating profile of her (maybe 10 yrs yngr) on a scammer site. She claimed in this old profile that she was a single mother of a daughter. She had told me she was a single mother of a SON and had sent pis of them togather. In addition, she had several of the tell-tale signs of a scammer, ALTHOUGH she had never asked (out right) for anything.

She wrote back and said I sounded cold, but she was willing to answer any questions.

THEN, I found she had changed her tag. It was "notjustblond", but it changed to "iamnotjustblond". She was loading the various dating sites with her profile. Everything from "descreet" sites to "christian" sites. What really BLEW-MY-MIND was I found her profile on a lesbian site. That's right LESBIAN site!

SO, I wrote her back and confronted her with my concerns, in a polite way. It's been about three weeks and I haven't heard a word. Doubt I ever will.

What does this have to do with ukraine-club? Maybe nothing. Except she claims that she is incompetent with computers and Ukraine-club sets up all her profiles to help her find a "decent man." How ya gonna find a "decent man" on a lesbian site????? I honestly can't speak to the agencies integrity, or lack thereof, but I do want to give a heads-up about this Elena Isayenko (Isajenko, Isaenko).

THere is a happy ending to this story! All she ever got out of me was my time - NO MONEY!

Thanks to all the guys here!!! I learned to look for the signs and indications of a scammer from ya'll!!!!

TXMAN
11-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Hey Tim,

What's up with the quote?

TXMAN

Tim
11-25-2007, 02:04 AM

Hey Tim,

What's up with the quote?

TXMAN

Sorry about that,I just singed on to this site and I was trying to email you about Elena Isayenko.you have recived my email by now, and we should talk about this one.I think it would be very interesting sharing stories and pics of her!

TXMAN
11-25-2007, 03:53 AM
Tim,

It'd be great to compare notes, but I never got your email. Perhaps i accidently deleted it. Don't know. You send it to yahoo address?

TXMAN

Tim
11-25-2007, 11:15 AM

Tim,

It'd be great to compare notes, but I never got your email. Perhaps i accidently deleted it. Don't know. You send it to yahoo address?

TXMAN
TXMAN I dont know what happen to the email,but here is my email adress armstrongrt@yahoo.com if you have any pics of her or letters send me one and I will do the same.

Tim

jake4234
11-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey Tim I am sorry it did not work out with her.That place is one big scam I would say that all the girl's using that place are scammer's/Prodater's and hooker's I have filed charges against them I Kiev and am just waiting for word from my attorney I also have filed charges against my former girl she was writing to several men other than me and taking money for gift's and lessons she is in deep crap.

TXMAN
11-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey Jake,

Didn't know until this moment you were after Uk club. In a sad way, I'm glad to hear it. I understand that all is fair in love and war, but this is money we're talking about and that deserves negative consequences every time!

I doubt that I can, but if I can help let me know.

Take care Bud,

TXMAN

jake4234
11-28-2007, 02:19 AM
Hey Txman were a little slow these day's just kidding.Yes I am and all the help I can get will be good.This assh-le need's to be shut down[}:)] and all of the pro-dating hooker's who claim to be looking for their man using his scam site need to answer also.You can contact me anytime and we can share war storie's I have many letter's from the owner and of course my ex I will share I cannot wait until they have to appear in court I will be dancing in the street later Bubba,
Jake:D

jake4234
02-24-2008, 09:20 PM
I do not know if I posted this yet but Ukraine-club is owned by the above slime ball who has opended up a new one called the Red-Rose-Club same ip's and everything else is the same the home page and all.They also own Go-To-Ukraine I know they monitor the sites and hopefully more men will and you guys who were deceived by them the more you add to all the forums the better it will be for all and maybe we can shut this asshole down.[}:)]

jake4234
05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Here is a good one.I had my suspicions for the longest time and now they are factual.The owner of the flats that this scam place rents out is none other than Yaroslav Kruts the Kiev manager and the one the western unions go to he is also the ones who picks up the victims from the airport.He goes by the yahoo chat name of mishka 1911 and also Kiev Kiev he is a slime ball just like every other as-hole working there they need to be shut down for good.

jake4234
05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Here is a good one.I had my suspicions for the longest time and now they are factual.The owner of the flats that this scam place rents out is none other than Yaroslav Kruts the Kiev manager and the one the western unions go to he is also the ones who picks up the victims from the airport.He goes by the yahoo chat name of mishka 1911 and also Kiev Kiev he is a slime ball just like every other as-hole working there they need to be shut down for good.