PDA

View Full Version : European Connections (Globaladies)

andymanx
07-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Is is true what I have just read at agency scams about European Connections being a "scam"?

As I have just started corresponding with a lady from Globaladies and I am starting to like her alot and I am very upset now that she could be a scammer. [:0]

Please help.

ham
07-29-2007, 01:30 PM
There might be irregularities.
I personally would prefer to steer away from tainted agencies or individuals, just in case.
[u]However</u>
Take whatever "antiscam" sites say with a ton of salt.
The website you mention is in the habit of publishing sensationalized reports about someone/thing, only to withdraw them at light speed in case people turn against its owner.
Short ago it used to host tirades against an agency & a forum; once they went at war against it, allegations were removed FAST.
Years ago he went on a tirade against an antiscam site; one they blacklisted him, he removed his complaint.
For ages he recommended M.M as "good & reliable" online investigator.
Now he switched to M.M's competitor E.G, who claims M.M might be a fraud.
So that website has a very flexible approach to truth, besides its interests...

Morgoth
07-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Hello Andymanx,

My first attempt to find a lady from abroad was with Global Ladies. I stopped to write with the girls of the agency because they don't answers my questions and they talked about topics that I never raise, as if the letters was for someone else. A year later I meet a girl where her profile was with Global ladies (her profile was with another agency) and I ask her why she didn't answer my questions. She told me that she was never been a member of Global Ladies agency and she never received letters from me. INCREDIBLE. This lady was very honest.
Just check carefully if the agency is among the black listed agency. To be sure not to be scammed.

Good luck
Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by andymanx

Is is true what I have just read at agency scams about European Connections being a "scam"?

As I have just started corresponding with a lady from Globaladies and I am starting to like her alot and I am very upset now that she could be a scammer. [:0]

Please help.